Trump wins!

Mr. Perfect

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I am going to call this the end of the first chapter of the Trump Presidency, and I will declare it an unqualified success. A bit slow, but enormous amounts of obama's/Democrats agenda undone appropriately by the new Executive.

Most importantly Trump singlehandedly survived an unprecedented coup attempt by the government itself, aided by the minority party and the entire MSM. There may still yet be an assassination attempt to go, but the Russia angle has failed entirely. With no Russia angle, the Democrats had put all their eggs in that basket, they have nothing else to go with now that Trump is pivoting to the economy and issues where he is popular with the electorate.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The issue is the hapless GOP congress that can't find their own backsided using both hands. The crew that told us Trump isn't a Republican or a conservative is now being forced by the non Republican non Democrat into passing conservative legislation. This will be an ungoing struggle, but we will be victorious.

Most of you are in the lo info bubble still, but in the information rich zone we know about Trump's stealth deregulation, which just resulted in record corporate profits. Profit growth results in job growth which results in reelecting incumbents. Once we reach 3%+ growth the golden age begins.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I will go ahead and make predictions now.

In 2018 the GOP will win 8-10 Senate Seats, lose a few house seats (normal after wave elections) and the state numbers will remain essentially unchanged. The Democrats currently have no fundraising and are attracting no candidates. That party will be dead/is dead.

Most of you who read the NYT WaPo and other fake lo info outlets aren't aware that a major nationwide poll was released last week showing Trump's reelection is guaranteed. Trump is polling well enough to win in 33 states today, when he is supposedly at a record low national approval. National approval numbers can now be totally disregarded.

As such, Trump will win reelection.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

America is great again.

Immigration reform. Looking good.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... mmigration
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:America is great again.

Immigration reform. Looking good.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... mmigration
We need to give Azeri some credit here. I think Trump has been reading his posts, this sounds similar to Canada's very rational immigration program. Way to go Azeri! Kudos!
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.axios.com/obama-begins-to-p ... 53171.html
Obama begins to plot his political comeback

Slamet Riyadi / AP

Barack Obama is planning a comeback to the political scene this fall, though his reemergence is causing some consternation amongst his allies and Democratic strategists, according to The Hill's Amie Parnes, who co-authored the Clinton campaign post-mortem Shattered.

The plan: Obama is already working behind the scenes fundraising for the Democratic apparatus, but he'll take on a public role this fall campaigning for Virginia gubernatorial candidate Ralph Northam — as well as other candidates who, according to an Obama aide, "[remain] to be seen."
The worry: President Trump shaped his political career around antagonizing Obama, so an active role for the former POTUS might help Trump stabilize support with his flagging base.
Why it matters: Obama is in a rare position amongst former presidents — relatively scandal-free and popular — so his next political move could have a huge influence with Democrats largely in disarray.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump wins big.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/ ... index.html
North Korea leader Kim Jong Un appears to have backed away from a threat to fire missiles towards the US Pacific territory of Guam, opting instead to wait and see what the "foolish Yankees" do next.
State media KCNA said Kim had reviewed a previously announced plan to fire four missiles on a trajectory over western Japan, but had decided not to go ahead with the proposal for now.
Democrats crying.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Trump wins big.

Democrats crying.

Trump wins big, again

What a disaster, what a disaster

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol you guys are 0 for 52 on scandals. The fake news thing is played out.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Trump's business councils walked out on him :D What a business *genius* this guy is. They always said Clinton was the smartest guy in the room. You don't have to be the smartest but you can't be the dumbest.

I wonder what President Archie Bunker is going to do now?
YMix

Post by YMix »

Democrats crying.
Yeah, he's winning all right.
Contradicting Trump’s threats of “fire and fury” on North Korea, Bannon said: “There’s no military solution [to North Korea’s nuclear threats], forget it. Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that 10 million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Trump's business councils walked out on him :D What a business *genius* this guy is. They always said Clinton was the smartest guy in the room. You don't have to be the smartest but you can't be the dumbest.

I wonder what President Archie Bunker is going to do now?
Probably win reelection. This happened probably 10 times during the campaign and looking back the outcome was never really in doubt.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:

Democrats crying.
Yeah, he's winning all right.
Contradicting Trump’s threats of “fire and fury” on North Korea, Bannon said: “There’s no military solution [to North Korea’s nuclear threats], forget it. Until somebody solves the part of the equation that shows me that 10 million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons, I don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s no military solution here, they got us.”
Wow. You fell for it again. You guys are so much worse at politics than I gave you credit for.
Heracleum Persicum

:lol: :lol: Trump winning , he ahead of all of us

what a disaster

MP, Senator Sens. Bob Corker (R-Tenn.) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) sayin Trump not qualified be president

seconded

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Said same thing last October, both of them. Result;

Trump elected 45th president of the United States.

:)

You are 0-52 on scandals.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol azari on team with Lindsey and McCain now, cant stop laughing, what happened :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Said same thing last October, both of them. Result;

Trump elected 45th president of the United States.

:)

You are 0-52 on scandals.
DHZup5kUIAMTAuw.jpg
DHZup5kUIAMTAuw.jpg (16.36 KiB) Viewed 668 times
:D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol azari on team with Lindsey and McCain now, cant stop laughing, what happened :lol: :lol: :lol:

MP, don't be fooled by "Hoffin & Puffin" .. US & Iran now friends :D

http://www.debka.com/article/26185/%E2% ... y-to-Syria

. . US special forces began helping Syrian, Lebanese, Iranian and Hizballah forces cleanse the Syrian Lebanese border of the Islamic State and Al-Qaeda-linked Nusra Front presence.

Two world powers are therefore backing the Syrian-Iranian-Hizballah lineup against the extremists. Iranian and the pro-Iranian Hizballah are being enabled to reach Israel’s borders - not as a result of the removal of ISIS but the open door provided them by the coordinated actions of two world powers.

Heracleum Persicum

OK, folks , taking everything back .. Trump should stay :D

Trump Is More In Touch Than You Think

:lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump may be our greatest President.
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... servatives
Bannon to GOP leaders: Do not expect ‘sweetness and light’ from conservatives
Heracleum Persicum

Cyber attacks considered as cause of US Navy warship collisions

Experts believe that human errors and coincidence are not plausible explanations given the security systems of the US Navy and the logistics of having two ships converge, although some others believe otherwise.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

McMaster's White House renovations, which required a 17 day presidential absence, are complete.
The White House has been troubled by leaking fixtures and an infestation of flies according to CNN. During his time as Chief of Staff, Reince Priebus was reportedly summoned by Trump to kill a fly in the oval office. http://www.businessinsider.com/white-ho ... ump-2017-8
Trump is back, WH leaks are sealed and all Oval Office bugs are removed. Good job, McMasters!
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Folks , Yellen for reappointment .. Trump might not renew her .. he might appoint a hard liner to FED (Gary Cohn) .. meaning, jack up %-rates aggressively, that would lead to RR like situation

Right now, profit comes from rubbish like FB and twitter BS, house flipping and and .. Chinese and Germans eating American lunch in real production and and .. DAVID explains it correctly

Wall Street Banks Are Sending Warning Signals

Heracleum Persicum

Folks , excellent news for Mr. Perfect and Doc and SM (and others)

Trump Won .. America Great Again

New York Times
Iran dropping "Death to America" Chants

IRGC now into Rap

koN9ARqkuFU
FebvTi2fzcE