Trump wins!

Doc

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Doc »

http://www.dailywire.com/news/16646/fak ... NU.twitter
Fake News Factory — Another Disastrous Week For 'The Washington Post'
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Donald Trump once seemed to understand this.
Does he still ?

We have lost control of our destiny. We have lost the freedom our Founding Fathers implored us to maintain—the freedom to stay out of wars of foreign counties on faraway continents.

Like the British and French empires, the American imperium is not sustainable. We have issued so many war guarantees it is almost assured that we will be dragged into every future great crisis and conflict on the planet.

If we do not review and discard some of these war guarantees, we shall never know peace.

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote: So you are perfectly ok with guilty until proven innocent. You can't even cite a federal Criminal law Trump supposedly broke. If I am wrong name the broken law. Not a BS "Theory" Sopmething real. But we both know you have nothing because this is all BS The Fake News MSM is making stuff up on a daily basis for the news cycle
Trump hasn't been declared guilty by anyone. That's why he's walking free, still. But if he committed any crimes, we're gonna have to LOCK HIM UP!
Hey I know who CNN's un-named source is
LOL! These unnamed sources are apparently credible enough that Congress is taking this seriously. You think their actions are based on reading CNN reports? They know these people. And it's time for you to understand how journalism works. CNN probably gets hundreds of anonymous letters from people claiming to be government officials with juicy news to leak. More often than not, anonymous sources that news organizations cite turn out to be correct.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

There is not even an accusation to gather evidence on.

This russian connection thing is a red herring.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote: So you are perfectly ok with guilty until proven innocent. You can't even cite a federal Criminal law Trump supposedly broke. If I am wrong name the broken law. Not a BS "Theory" Sopmething real. But we both know you have nothing because this is all BS The Fake News MSM is making stuff up on a daily basis for the news cycle
Trump hasn't been declared guilty by anyone. That's why he's walking free, still. But if he committed any crimes, we're gonna have to LOCK HIM UP!
“Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.” - Beria, (the infamous sidekick of Stalin) Or why rule of law is good
Why Rule of Law is good
https://www.cato.org/policy-report/janu ... everything
The Criminalization of Almost Everything
What you and the left are hoping for is to find a crime to remove Trump Doesn't matter if it is complete BS Just throw Sh*t until something sticks. And certainly everything is a crime to a lynch mob looking for witches to burn.

Then we have the ubiquitous:

"You provide the pictures and I'll provide the war" - WR Hearst

To provide for mass killing by mob.

Hey I know who CNN's un-named source is
LOL! These unnamed sources are apparently credible enough that Congress is taking this seriously. You think their actions are based on reading CNN reports? They know these people. And it's time for you to understand how journalism works. CNN probably gets hundreds of anonymous letters from people claiming to be government officials with juicy news to leak. More often than not, anonymous sources that news organizations cite turn out to be correct.
This is "New Journalism" AKA FAKE NEWS. The purpose is not to get to the truth but rather get to the desired effect. 60 minutes has done well at this for decades for example.

viewtopic.php?p=119182#p119182

So why can't the left handle the truth?

https://atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com ... -radicals/
(((Alinsky))) knows what disgusts these people. He advises against trampling on the American flag or burning it, for example, since that drives ordinary people away from radical politics. He instead says the radical should frame the values of that flag as having been perverted by the enemy. This is all too familiar a suggestion to readers in the current year, given leftist appeals to the validity of the Constitution of all things, and the redefinition of American history as having always been a march towards the equality of all people on planet Earth: blacks and Whites, men and women, heterosexuals and deviants, legal immigrants and illegal immigrants, documented persons and undocumented persons, etc. The only thing standing in the way are those evil Republicans, who have perverted everything that Hamilton the musical is about. See how that works? A lot better than saying burn it all down—it creates the impression you’ve been robbed of something that should be yours.
PS I deeply suspect the "New Journalism" has run its course as a tool of the left . Alinsky is dead. Mexico is your only hope Obamawan. Beside it fits the song quite well
When the wintry winds start blowing
And the snow is starting to fall
Then my eyes turn westward knowing
That's the place that I love best of all

Mexifornia, I've been blue
Since I've been away from you.
I can't wait till I get going
Even now I'm starting in a call

Mexifornia, here I come
Right back where I started from
Where bowers are flowers bloom in the spring
Each morning at dawning
Birdies sing and everything
A sun kissed miss said "Don't be late!"
That's why I can hardly wait,
Open up that Golden Gate!
Mexifornia, here I come!

Mexifornia, here I come, yeah!
Right where I started from
Where bowers are flowers bloom in the spring
Each morning at dawning
Birdies sing and everything
A sun kissed miss said "Don't be late!"
That's why I can hardly wait
Open up, open up, open up that Golden Gate!
Mexifornia, here I come!
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:There is not even an accusation to gather evidence on.

There are plenty of accusations that merit investigation. Did the Trump campaign insert a change into the GOP platform on Ukraine last summer because the Russians bought them off? We know Flynn was acting as an agent of the Turkish government -- he changed his position on arming the Kurds after Turkey paid him $500,000, which he failed to disclose. Russian government officials were caught bragging about how they thought they could use Flynn to influence Trump. Could he have been acting as a Russian agent, too? Can the Russians blackmail Trump over past deals he may have conducted with them? Was Trump trying to derail an FBI investigation in firing Comey?

We've got to get to the bottom of all this!
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
“Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.” - Beria, (the infamous sidekick of Stalin) Or why rule of law is good
Why Rule of Law is good
What you and the left are hoping for is to find a crime to remove Trump Doesn't matter if it is complete BS Just throw Sh*t until something sticks. And certainly everything is a crime to a lynch mob looking for witches to burn.
This is the first time I've seen Republicans want to be soft on crime. It's okay when Jeff Sessions wants to throw the book at drug offenders but not okay when the President is held to a strict standard? Republican hypocrisy at its finest.

I'll say it again -- LOCK HIM UP!
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Why Rule of Law is good
This is the first time I've seen Republicans want to be soft on crime. It's okay when Jeff Sessions wants to throw the book at drug offenders but not okay when the President is held to a strict standard? Republican hypocrisy at its finest.

I'll say it again -- LOCK HIM UP!

As far as I have seen there is no crime here. Just a witch hunt by a bunch of violent sore losers
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:There is not even an accusation to gather evidence on.

There are plenty of accusations that merit investigation. Did the Trump campaign insert a change into the GOP platform on Ukraine last summer because the Russians bought them off? We know Flynn was acting as an agent of the Turkish government -- he changed his position on arming the Kurds after Turkey paid him $500,000, which he failed to disclose. Russian government officials were caught bragging about how they thought they could use Flynn to influence Trump. Could he have been acting as a Russian agent, too? Can the Russians blackmail Trump over past deals he may have conducted with them? Was Trump trying to derail an FBI investigation in firing Comey?

Trump just announced that he was going to arm the Kurds :roll:

Oh BTW do you remember that time Donald Trump....

UkcxeJCPgz0

Anyone want to take bets on how long it will take the American Left to figure out what a joke they have become?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

America is great again. The greatest budget in our history.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/trumps-bud ... in-decade/
President Donald Trump's budget aims to drive economic growth through tax cuts and regulatory reform, bolster the military through defense spending, and achieve balance within a 10-year window, according to White House officials.

The proposed budget cuts tax rates, eliminates loopholes and deductions, and attempts to reform the tax code to make it simpler and fairer. Trump plans to cut the corporate tax rate to 15 percent and reduce the number of tax brackets from seven to three, which include rates of 10, 25, and 35 percent. These tax cuts are the biggest cuts seen in history and will spur investment, create jobs, and increase economic growth, according to the White House.
This is historic. I am thinking that Demonrats took their eye off the ball, by going after phony impeachment charges. Where they usually have been able to get us is on the budget, and this one has them flat footed. This is a huge campaign promise kept.
Censorship isn't necessary
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:America is great again. The greatest budget in our history.

http://freebeacon.com/issues/trumps-bud ... in-decade/
President Donald Trump's budget aims to drive economic growth through tax cuts and regulatory reform, bolster the military through defense spending, and achieve balance within a 10-year window, according to White House officials.

The proposed budget cuts tax rates, eliminates loopholes and deductions, and attempts to reform the tax code to make it simpler and fairer. Trump plans to cut the corporate tax rate to 15 percent and reduce the number of tax brackets from seven to three, which include rates of 10, 25, and 35 percent. These tax cuts are the biggest cuts seen in history and will spur investment, create jobs, and increase economic growth, according to the White House.
This is historic. I am thinking that Demonrats took their eye off the ball, by going after phony impeachment charges. Where they usually have been able to get us is on the budget, and this one has them flat footed. This is a huge campaign promise kept.
The US Admin proposes but the US Congress disposes.

If the US House appropriations bill is any indication,

the Republicrats will run this proposed budget through a series of homeopathic dilutions.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Amongst all the parochial histrionics, a surprisingly thoughtful and analytic op article on

MW | Why POTUS Trump will not be impeached and why he will be reelected in 2020*.

*Assuming he chooses to run once again.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

' Idiots ' .. :lol: :lol: :D

Good Cow.jpg
Good Cow.jpg (64.27 KiB) Viewed 593 times

https://twitter.com/LadaneNasseri/statu ... 3629691904

Doc

Post by Doc »

TRump said British Intelligence was helping Obama spy on him and every one denied it.....

Guardian UK: UK Intel agencies helped Obama spy on Trump

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/201 ... nks-russia
Heracleum Persicum

Der Spiegel
It's Time to Get Rid of Donald Trump

Donald Trump has transformed the United States into a laughing stock and he is a danger to the world. He must be removed from the White House before things get even worse.
:lol: .. funny article in "Der Spiegel"

Donald Trump is not fit to be president of the United States. He does not possess the requisite intellect and does not understand the significance of the office he holds nor the tasks associated with it. He doesn't read. He doesn't bother to peruse important files and intelligence reports and knows little about the issues that he has identified as his priorities. His decisions are capricious and they are delivered in the form of tyrannical decrees.

He is a man free of morals. As has been demonstrated hundreds of times, he is a liar, a racist and a cheat.

:lol:

DAVID P. GOLDMAN

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

America is great again.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 1-09-01-31
President Donald Trump is expected to withdraw the United States from a landmark global climate agreement, a White House official said Wednesday
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:America is great again.

President Donald Trump is expected to withdraw the United States from a landmark global climate agreement, a White House official said Wednesday
He has to pull out of the agreement officially No pull out No MAGA
Heracleum Persicum

How the Obama Coalition Crumbled,
Leaving an Opening for Trump

This was the core of the Obama coalition: an alliance between black voters and Northern white voters, from Mr. Obama’s first win in the 2008 Iowa caucuses to his final sprint across the so-called Midwestern Firewall states where he staked his 2012 re-election bid.

At every point of the race, Mr. Trump was doing better among white voters without a college degree than Mitt Romney did in 2012 — by a wide margin. Mrs. Clinton was also not matching Mr. Obama’s support among black voters.

Good analysis .. must read .. Donald president of illiterate folks (that explains his (intentional) weird acting)

Hillary was stubborn, she should have let Biden run .. Biden would have won

It will take generations to recover from damage Trump doing to our beloved America.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol after damage obama did to America no Democrat would have won and no Democrat will win again. NYT is 3.5 years behind the times. They will never catch up. Lol, they said, Hillary had 92% chance of winning. No one with a brain listens to NYT anymore.

All economic indicators turning positive for Trump, will go down as Top 5 President, of all time.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

.. NYT is 3.5 years behind the times. They will never catch up. Lol, they said, Hillary had 92% chance of winning.

No one with a brain listens to NYT anymore.

A 2016 Review :
Why Key State Polls Were Wrong About Trump

:lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: There are plenty of accusations that merit investigation. Did the Trump campaign insert a change into the GOP platform on Ukraine last summer because the Russians bought them off?
No.
We know Flynn was acting as an agent of the Turkish government -- he changed his position on arming the Kurds after Turkey paid him $500,000, which he failed to disclose. Russian government officials were caught bragging about how they thought they could use Flynn to influence Trump.
No.
Could he have been acting as a Russian agent, too?
No.
Can the Russians blackmail Trump over past deals he may have conducted with them? Was Trump trying to derail an FBI investigation in firing Comey?
No and no.
Just did.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc wrote:

Done deal. America is great again.
Doc

Post by Doc »

More than that. Everything that Obama has done, that can be undone, has been, except for ObamaDon'tCare. His legacy is a Middle east in ashes an Obama assisted suicide of the EU and a domestic spying scandal magnitudes bigger than Watergate.

Ooops !!! I forgot

4wJUSq41F_g
I made a 9 hour long version cause I was tired of pressing the restart button on the 3 hour version. #MAGA
Heracleum Persicum

Pat Buchanan

In 2001, it was Afghanistan.

In 2003, we invaded and occupied Iraq.

Then we attacked Libya and ousted Gadhafi.

Then we intervened in Syria.

Then we backed the Saudi war to crush the Houthi rebels in Yemen.

Given the trillions sunk and lost, and the hundreds of thousands, if not millions, dead, how have we benefited ourselves, or these peoples?

Fair question

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Doc wrote:

Done deal. America is great again.
I keep seeing articles claiming that the US cannot exit the Paris Accord until 2020, by which time the authors hope that there will be a new POTUS.

My understanding that the POTUS can negotiate a treaty, but that it only become binding, that the US is obliged to honour the terms, only after being ratified by a supermajority of the US Senate.