Trump wins!

Mr. Perfect

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Call me when you win the popular vote instead of losing it by increasingly large numbers :) Your ideology is dead and your control over government can only take you so far when you've lost access to the means of production and are trying to implement an agenda that hands *more* power to liberal corporations.
Lol so much blubbering, the latest polling showed Trump beating Hillary by 3%, after 6 months of an attempted coup by the criminal state and the DC establishment. Enemies of Democracy.

Donald Trump will win the next election by 5-10%. So long Zack Morris, it was not nice knowing your kind.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

All right, the recent WaPo/NYT story about Trump blowing classified material (which the obama administration did) turns out to be big fat fake news. They were lied to by whoever their leaker was.

Suitcase bombs have been public domain for some time now. WaPo/NYT are again proven liars never to be trusted who do the bidding of criminals in the obama criminal state.

A38xRjIs_lk
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Citizens of the United States actively trying to take down a sitting President with lies. Enemies of Democracy.

https://twitter.com/GlennKesslerWP/stat ... 3295582209

What ye shall sow, ye shall reap. And I'll help you reap it.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

It may not be totally fake news.
Trump bared Israel’s interception skills to Lavrov

The sensitive intelligence US President Donald Trump was accused by US media of leaking to the Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador Sergey Kislyak on May 10 came from Israel, which is the unnamed American “partner,” cited.

debkafile’s military and intelligence sources reveal that the classified information concerned Israel’s capabilities for intercepting operational communications and signals. This branch is one of the most sensitive and secret in the field of military intelligence. Possession of this advanced capability makes it possible to monitor the most clandestine military operations, without leaving any clue to the tracker. This interception technology is also capable of seriously disrupting the military operations of an enemy.

Until President Trump shared this information with Lavrov, the Russian military and intelligence services were not aware that Israel possessed this intelligence technology, or that it was operational. Neither were the Russians aware that Israel had let the Americans know about it. The learned all this for the first time when Lavrov and Kislyak talked to the president in the White House last Wednesday.

debkafile’s sources add: The US president’s leak of one of Israel’s most closely guarded intelligence secrets has cast a cloud on his visit next week and is likely to lead to changes in his itinerary.
The President replied to his media accusers in a two-part Twitter that he has an “absolute right” to decide whether the information he shared is classified or facts that may be shared.
Israeli security officials don’t accept this. They also dismissed US National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster’s argument that it was appropriate for the president to share such information with the Russians in their capacity of America's partner in the fight against ISIS and terrorism.

Israel officials judge the exposure of this secret technology as seriously damaging to Israel, the United States and the war on terror. An intelligence source commented Tuesday night: “Many years of hard work have gone down the drain.”

The White House declined to comment in this disclosure. Press Secretary Sean Spicer also withheld any assurance that the White House would allow lawmakers access to the transcripts of the president’s meeting with the Russian foreign minister and ambassador.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It was publicly available information, the only person blowing the source was the leaker and the Washington Post. NYT and WaPo regularly publish classified material these days. Carnival of lies.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:It was publicly available information, the only person blowing the source was the leaker and the Washington Post. NYT and WaPo regularly publish classified material these days. Carnival of lies.
They look more desperate by the day.

The Jerusalem Post gives a perspective of Meir Elran:
Multiple former officials, including former IDF intelligence deputy chief and INSS expert Brig.-Gen. (res.) Dr. Meir Elran said that the story was “not very significant” for Israel “unless the information was received from Israel, and there is no indication of that.”

Further, he said that intelligence sharing between the US and Israel “is too important, even if there are…glitches” where Trump or others in the US break some of the unwritten rules of the game.

Elran said that Israeli intelligence “takes into account always that this could happen” but at the end of the day “intelligence assets are national assets” and they do not get to decide how the political echelon uses their information.

He said that intelligence agency gatekeepers "aren’t the only ones with authority."

"Even if intelligence professionals don’t like” the political echelon sharing intelligence “it is too bad," he said, adding that "They need to explain how information is sensitive, but the political echelon has the final say.”
If all this was about Trump talking about the danger of laptops on board of airplanes and that Israel has good intel on ISIS then this whole story might again not be able to sack da Trump. Maybe Trump himself leaked the info to NYT and WaPo to provoke them again taking another bite at nothing much. Would be a brilliant move.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

XtGOQFf9VCE
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite wrote:
They look more desperate by the day.

If all this was about Trump talking about the danger of laptops on board of airplanes and that Israel has good intel on ISIS then this whole story might again not be able to sack da Trump. Maybe Trump himself leaked the info to NYT and WaPo to provoke them again taking another bite at nothing much. Would be a brilliant move.
This was as poorly thought out and as stupid as the buzzfeed material that they put out months ago. Desperate indeed, but also stupid. One more cry of wolf. They will be finished soon.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I'm open to the idea of there being a turncoat mole in the White House. Some of these leak stories are likely being fabricated from scratch, but others may be leaked.

However beware the turncoat mole. They have a tendency to lie. The real whistleblowers come out of the closet.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Wed May 17, 2017 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

BTW this is probably 0-30 on Trump scandals now. They are really not good at this.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

For lo information Democrats, the President can fire the FBI director as Democrats desired, for any reason he wants. He can disclose intelligence as he pleases, especially if it's already in the public domain.

Hope that helps.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Bezos Post offers up more fake news/aka lies.

6:00
nM1EKqQaouE

Fast forward to 13:30.

2u8Ld5yVFjY
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

This definitely goes in the win column, look at the dates:

January 24th FBI clears Flynn

January 27th Comey Memo

You can't even make this stuff up
NapLajoieonSteroids

I chuckled at this one- Comey's Memo Leaks:

eh...it's not embedding properly. It's was like a "dear diary" sort of entry.
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Wed May 17, 2017 6:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It would seem so. Jan 24.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears ... to-russia/

Then Jan 27. I'm glad you can substantiate some things Napster :)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/p ... .html?_r=0
At that dinner, on Jan. 27, Mr. Trump asked Mr. Comey at least two times for a pledge of loyalty — which Mr. Comey declined, according to one of Mr. Comey’s associates.
I don't think the Bezos Post or NYT even knows about google.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:I'm glad you can substantiate some things Napster :)
I am sorry you were deprived of science, philosophy and maths. ;)
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Wed May 17, 2017 6:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:It would seem so. Jan 24.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/fbi-clears ... to-russia/

Then Jan 27. I'm glad you can substantiate some things Napster :)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/us/p ... .html?_r=0
At that dinner, on Jan. 27, Mr. Trump asked Mr. Comey at least two times for a pledge of loyalty — which Mr. Comey declined, according to one of Mr. Comey’s associates.
I don't think the Bezos Post or NYT even knows about google.
The New York Post links directly to a Washington Post story from the day prior! saying nothing illicit was found between Russia and Flynn.....

So it's a four day gap.

Do any of these people know any slick moves? Comedy, if it is indeed his memo ('cause who knows at this point), is more keystone cop than fed. Lord knows the Washington Post can't get its story straight.

My favorite is CNN going to nobody Sen. Angus King who hasn't even sh!t in Maine during his term so they could get the "Senate on verge of impeachment" quote everyone is running with.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
I had too much, that is my problem.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:I chuckled at this one- Comey's Memo Leaks:

Put up a link if possible.

If this ends up being out of sequence this could be the end of the whole MSM. I'm following closely.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:
You're full of something for sure, and it's not maths. :lol:
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:I chuckled at this one- Comey's Memo Leaks:

Put up a link if possible.

If this ends up being out of sequence this could be the end of the whole MSM. I'm following closely.
The Comey Memo was a joke; written like a "dear diary" entry. I came across it on imgur. Sorry for not making that clear.

It was just a version of the dropped tendies meme that was going around during election season.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
You're full of something for sure, and it's not maths. :lol:
Unadulterated truth.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Keep in mind that the original this was based off read like this and was written by a real Bernie supporter as far as I'm aware:
Official Memo from Agent Comey to James Comey, Head of FBI:

Holy lavender. The waiter came to our table to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I threw my diningware at her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to the waitress but I'm literally in shock from talking to the Donald tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. This can't be happening. I'm having a genuflecting breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot genuflecting deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York??? This is so fucked.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Anyone past puberty who orders chicken nuggets is not to be trusted.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Households in America Owe $ 12.7 Trillion.
A decade after the 2008 credit bubble, Americans have accumulated a total of $12.7 trillion in debt
a new peak.

Americans have now borrowed more money than they did at the height of the credit bubble in 2008, just as the global financial system began to fall apart.

Next BANG around the corner