Trump wins!

Mr. Perfect

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump wins. Left is forced to deal with Anitifa.

8AaKVaWr_PY
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump wins. The Democrats will never be elected to anything ever again, and Trump is closing in on being our greatest President. I love America, and I love Donald Trump.

3% growth guarantees perpetual Republican governance, forever.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/2017 ... -to-3.html
The U.S. economy grew faster than initially thought in the second quarter, notching its quickest pace in more than two years, and there are signs that the momentum was sustained at the start of the third quarter.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

One Republican Nation, under GOD.

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Trump wins. The Democrats will never be elected to anything ever again, and Trump is closing in on being our greatest President. I love America, and I love Donald Trump.
Mr P,

You got any thoughts on who will win the 2016 general election for POTUS, that you would like to share?

The other day, one of the guys at work announced that Trump was like Jesus, and that the Democrats and Republicans were like the Pharisees and the Sadducees.

don't worry, your secret identity is safe with me. ;)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

My guess is in 2016 Trump will lose the popular vote by about 2%

How well do you think I will do.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:My guess is in 2016 Trump will lose the popular vote by about 2%

How well do you think I will do.
I think your historical record is about 0-30.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol you must be doing that liberal new math.

I predicted the GOP would retain all levels of government and that the Democrats would be finished as a party. I also predicted correctly that Trump would lose by about 2%. So looks like I batted 1000%.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol you must be doing that liberal new math.

I predicted the GOP would retain all levels of government and that the Democrats would be finished as a party. I also predicted correctly that Trump would lose by about 2%. So looks like I batted 1000%.
The Ministry of Truth in Oceania is looking for a replacement for the position previously held by the late Winston Smith.

Unlike him, with your skill set, you'd be a natural.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol you must be doing that liberal new math.

The Ministry of Truth in Oceania is looking for a replacement for the position previously held by the late Winston Smith.

Unlike him, you'd be a natural.
Could be plain old dishonesty, dementia, or maybe Zack/Tinker/Antifa hacked Mr. P,'s OTNOT account to discredit him/republicans/Christians.

Only the Russians know fer sure.

Then again, there is much demand in gubmint, and the political-expert/prophet-o-sphere for people with that skill set.

a man's gotta use his god given talents if he wants to eat. ;)
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Simple Minded wrote:Only the Russians know fer sure.

https://media.giphy.com/media/8qpvl5lcmht1S/giphy.gif
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

http://victorhanson.com/wordpress/10527-2/#more-10527

"
About a third of the Democratic party (15–20 percent perhaps of the electorate?) loathes Trump, from reasons of the trivial to the fundamental.

The hard-leftist hatred is visceral; it is multidimensional; and it is unalterable.

Trump is rich, crass, showy, a white male, and 70. As the anti-Obama, he punches every progressive button in existence. A candidate like Trump was not supposed to exist any longer in the 21st-Century Age of Obama, much less should he have ruined the anticipated progressive Obama-Clinton 16-year regnum. Trump’s accent is outer-borough and seems to exemplify for Trump haters the gaucheness of the golden trump name stamped all over New York. The Europeans have utter contempt for Trump, and that embarrasses leftists especially.

Unlike some Republican politicians who wished to be admired by cultural progressives, Trump prefers baiting the Left and its media appendages, as if to remind them that he prefers to overturn the entire progressive project of the last eight years — if not on ideological grounds (Trump not so long ago voiced a number of centrist and liberal views), at least out of tit-for-tat animosity. Unlike a restrained presidential Bush or a sober Romney, the president answers in kind — and trumps — the boilerplate leftist charge of “fascist!” and “Nazi!” leveled against him.

The Trump haters dominate our media and the universities, the entertainment industries, Silicon Valley, the billionaire green classes, the foundations and the brigades of professional foot-soldier activists, identity-politics operatives, and the Bernie Sanders shock troops. They are frenzied because they think their 1,000 cuts have finally hit arteries — only to see Trump revive in Nietzschean fashion, emerging stronger for the wounds. To come so close to ending this nightmare only to realize they are at the alpha and not the omega of their efforts intensifies their hatred......
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

VDH about 16 months behind still.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

A little teachable moment.

The thing about a leftist MSM is that while a conservative might easily detect the bias coming out, the true value of owning the narrative for the left is they decide what is talked about and how it is talked about.

Many GOP fall for this. This is why biased media is so dangerous. Jeb Bush or Paul Ryan or VDH don't understand that they are being led along by a string. The MSM continually tells them what is going on and what is important.

The post RINO conservative movement with say a Mark Dice of Steven Crowder rejects the narrative like Trump does. Just rejects it and goes their own way.

The latter is the future. The former is history and doesn't know it.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Folks, Trump WINS , again .. America Great Again .. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump's cancellation of DACA is one of his greatest masterstrokes.

DACA is illegal, and Trump's cancellation of the program brings government back to Constitutional limits. It puts the issue back into the Congress where it belongs, where all parties will be shown to not give two rips about illegals of any category. And, it builds our culture of deportation and diminishes illegal immigration.

It is true genius. Well done Mr. President.
Heracleum Persicum

Healthcare plan :D

“We thought they may have forgotten to add a zero,” he told the Guardian. “I looked at my brother-in-law, and we laughed. This was considerably less, it was almost nothing.”

:lol: :lol: .. really funny, Mr. Perfect, really funny

Heracleum Persicum

Vicente Fox is Running for President of the United States

Funny

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Vicente Fox is Running for President of the United States

Funny

He should audition for a coffee commercial.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

2FrQRHW3XHI

:lol: .. true

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Donald Trump will be 2 term President. Greatest in history. Vicente fox forgotten to history. Vicente fox should make hi self useful, fight cartels destroying his country.
Heracleum Persicum

NYT : Trump Chooses Approach on Iran That
Preserves Nuclear Deal

WASHINGTON — President Trump kept the Iran nuclear deal alive on Thursday as a critical deadline lapsed, a sign that he is stepping back from his threat to abandon an agreement he repeatedly disparaged. He is moving instead to push back on Iran’s ambitions in the Middle East in other ways.

Thursday’s congressionally imposed deadline, to renew an exemption to sanctions on Iran suspended under the 2015 deal, was significant because had the president reimposed economic punishments on Iran, he would have effectively violated the accord, allowing Tehran to walk away and ending the agreement. But Mr. Trump was convinced by top Cabinet members and aides that he would also blow up alliances and free Iran to produce nuclear weapons material.

SM (& MP), Trump might be crazy, but he sure no idi*t .. knows when to fold .. :lol: :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NYT is fake news.
Heracleum Persicum

NYT : Trump Chooses Approach on Iran That
Preserves Nuclear Deal

WASHINGTON — President Trump kept the Iran nuclear deal alive on Thursday as a critical deadline lapsed, a sign that he is stepping back from his threat to abandon an agreement he repeatedly disparaged. He is moving instead to push back on Iran’s ambitions in the Middle East in other ways.

Thursday’s congressionally imposed deadline, to renew an exemption to sanctions on Iran suspended under the 2015 deal, was significant because had the president reimposed economic punishments on Iran, he would have effectively violated the accord, allowing Tehran to walk away and ending the agreement. But Mr. Trump was convinced by top Cabinet members and aides that he would also blow up alliances and free Iran to produce nuclear weapons material.

Iran’s foreign minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, tweeted on Thursday that the agreement he reached with his counterpart at the time, Secretary of State John Kerry, was not renegotiable. “A ‘better’ deal is pure fantasy,” he wrote. “About time for U.S. to stop spinning and begin complying, just like Iran.”

“As they slowly clear their way toward a policy, they clearly believe it is very important that the U.S. push back on the Iranians,” Kenneth M. Pollack, a scholar at the conservative American Enterprise Institute, said of Trump administration officials on Thursday.

SM (& MP), Trump might be crazy, but he sure no idi*t .. knows when to fold .. :lol: :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote:NYT is fake news.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.
Mr. Perfect wrote:.
NYT is fake news.

Donald Trump Has Changed His Mind
a Heck of a Lot

MP, the emperor is naked :lol:

There’s a plus side to all this craziness. It’s better to have a president who flips around like a jumping bean to one who has a disciplined, well-thought-out strategy for handing corporate America and hedge fund owners more tax breaks.

You don’t want all that much consistency when you’ve got a chief executive whose recent triumph in regulatory reform was to roll back the requirement that new highways be protected against flooding — 10 days before the first hurricane.

:lol: :lol: .. loooove it