Trump wins!

Typhoon

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

The tax bill is a laughable joke. A last minute raid by the Baby Boomers on the country's finances that will saddle Millennials and the post-Millennial generation with enormous liabilities. Amazing how quickly concern about "the deficit" and "the debt" goes out the window when the GOP gets a hold of power.

As for the loss of green energy subsidies, the industry will survive it, but the planet will take a heavy toll if nascent efforts to build a more sustainable energy infrastructure are rolled back out of pure spite and stupidity.

The one possible silver lining in all of this is that with the tax bill passed, the GOP leadership have no more use for Donald Trump.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Zack Morris wrote:The tax bill is a laughable joke. A last minute raid by the Baby Boomers on the country's finances that will saddle Millennials and the post-Millennial generation with enormous liabilities. Amazing how quickly concern about "the deficit" and "the debt" goes out the window when the GOP gets a hold of power.
Both parties have spend decades kicking the deficit and debt cans down the road.

An entirely rational response given that the voters want lower taxes,
but still expect their members of the US Congress to bring home the goodies and the freebies.
Zack Morris wrote: As for the loss of green energy subsidies, the industry will survive it, but the planet will take a heavy toll if nascent efforts to build a more sustainable energy infrastructure are rolled back out of pure spite and stupidity.
Certainly, any day now

"Sustainable" is probably the most bogus word in English language.

Highly speculative conjecture that "the planet needs saving" is no basis for a rational energy-industrial-economic policy.
Zack Morris wrote:The one possible silver lining in all of this is that with the tax bill passed, the GOP leadership have no more use for Donald Trump.
Well, the dump Trump wet dream has been going on for over a year now and will probably continue for the next three.
What could dump Trump would be a stock market crash - global financial crisis followed by significant and persistent job loss.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Typhoon wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:The tax bill is a laughable joke. A last minute raid by the Baby Boomers on the country's finances that will saddle Millennials and the post-Millennial generation with enormous liabilities. Amazing how quickly concern about "the deficit" and "the debt" goes out the window when the GOP gets a hold of power.
Both parties have spend decades kicking the deficit and debt can down the road.
Are you trying to falsely claim that both parties have been equally fiscally irresponsible? Last I checked, slashing taxes on the wealthy rentier class while increasing spending has been a hallmark of 21st century GOP fiscal stewardship.

Although both parties can be accused of being insufficiently serious about rectifying our fiscal problems, the GOP is far and away the worst offender. It is the Stupid Party, after all.
Certainly, any day now
The day is approaching gradually. The last quarter century alone has seen such a rapid, non-linear increase in industrialization that joking about failed predictions of a quainter, bygone era no longer carries the same punch. In the end, the wolf actually comes.
Well, the dump Trump wet dream has been going on for over a year now.
And they've had some measure of success: the Trump administration has been thoroughly discredited. As the years wear on, he will become more, not less, boxed in. His mandate (which with -3M of the popular vote, never actually existed) expired prematurely.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

The Men Who Cost Clinton the Election

. . the deep cultural rot that has corroded nearly all of our institutions and every corner of our culture is not just about a few badly behaved men. Sexual harassment, and the sexism it’s predicated on, involves more than the harassers and the harassed; when the harassers are men with loud microphones, their private misogyny has wide-reaching public consequences. One of the most significant: the 2016 election.

Matt Lauer interviewed Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump in an official “commander-in-chief forum” for NBC. He notoriously peppered and interrupted Mrs. Clinton with cold, aggressive, condescending questions hyper-focused on her emails, only to pitch softballs at Mr. Trump and treat him with gentle collegiality a half-hour later. Mark Halperin and Charlie Rose set much of the televised political discourse on the race, interviewing other pundits, opining themselves and obsessing over the electoral play-by-play. Mr. Rose, after the election, took a tone similar to Mr. Lauer’s with Mrs. Clinton — talking down to her, interrupting her, portraying her as untrustworthy. Mr. Halperin was a harsh critic of Mrs. Clinton, painting her as ruthless and corrupt, while going surprisingly easy on Mr. Trump. The reporter Glenn Thrush, currently on leave from The New York Times because of sexual harassment allegations, covered Mrs. Clinton’s 2008 campaign when he was at Newsday and continued to write about her over the next eight years for Politico.

A pervasive theme of all of these men’s coverage of Mrs. Clinton was that she was dishonest and unlikable. These recent harassment allegations suggest that perhaps the problem wasn’t that Mrs. Clinton was untruthful or inherently hard to connect with, but that these particular men hold deep biases against women who seek power instead of sticking to acquiescent sex-object status.

:lol: :lol: .. told you guys, that sexual rubbish just rubbish, this political ..

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

As for the loss of green energy subsidies, the industry will survive it, but the planet will take a heavy toll if nascent efforts to build a more sustainable energy infrastructure are rolled back out of pure spite and stupidity.

The one possible silver lining in all of this is that with the tax bill passed, the GOP leadership have no more use for Donald Trump.
obama set most records for debt during his 8 years. And you famously went on record saying you didn't even know what it meant.

You are innumerate in a cosmic fashion.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: Are you trying to falsely claim that both parties have been equally fiscally irresponsible? Last I checked, slashing taxes on the wealthy rentier class while increasing spending has been a hallmark of 21st century GOP fiscal stewardship.
Debt under obama was 10 trillion. Combined debt under Reagan Bush was under 6 trillion (in today's dollars).

You are innumerate in a cosmic fashion.
Although both parties can be accused of being insufficiently serious about rectifying our fiscal problems, the GOP is far and away the worst offender. It is the Stupid Party, after all.
When you are destroyed by the stupid party what does that make you.

Is 10 trillion in 8 years more or less than 6 trillion in 16 years. Speaking of stupid.

I'll wait here.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Zack Morris wrote: . . .
Certainly, any day now
The day is approaching gradually. The last quarter century alone has seen such a rapid, non-linear increase in industrialization that joking about failed predictions of a quainter, bygone era no longer carries the same punch. In the end, the wolf actually comes.
Buzzword-speak. Translation: Content-free assertion.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Incredibly innumerate. This is just one term.

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

The Men Who Cost Clinton the Election

. . the deep cultural rot that has corroded nearly all of our institutions and every corner of our culture is not just about a few badly behaved men. Sexual harassment, and the sexism it’s predicated on, involves more than the harassers and the harassed; when the harassers are men with loud microphones, their private misogyny has wide-reaching public consequences. One of the most significant: the 2016 election.

Matt Lauer interviewed Mrs. Clinton and Mr. Trump in an official “commander-in-chief forum” for NBC. He notoriously peppered and interrupted Mrs. Clinton with cold, aggressive, condescending questions hyper-focused on her emails, only to pitch softballs at Mr. Trump and treat him with gentle collegiality a half-hour later. Mark Halperin and Charlie Rose set much of the televised political discourse on the race, interviewing other pundits, opining themselves and obsessing over the electoral play-by-play. Mr. Rose, after the election, took a tone similar to Mr. Lauer’s with Mrs. Clinton — talking down to her, interrupting her, portraying her as untrustworthy. Mr. Halperin was a harsh critic of Mrs. Clinton, painting her as ruthless and corrupt, while going surprisingly easy on Mr. Trump. The reporter Glenn Thrush, currently on leave from The New York Times because of sexual harassment allegations, covered Mrs. Clinton’s 2008 campaign when he was at Newsday and continued to write about her over the next eight years for Politico.

A pervasive theme of all of these men’s coverage of Mrs. Clinton was that she was dishonest and unlikable. These recent harassment allegations suggest that perhaps the problem wasn’t that Mrs. Clinton was untruthful or inherently hard to connect with, but that these particular men hold deep biases against women who seek power instead of sticking to acquiescent sex-object status.

:lol: :lol: .. told you guys, that sexual rubbish just rubbish, this political ..

HP,

right you are bro! You know the dog-whistle, code speak term for white men......... Deplorables! ;)

It was the deep;orables who prevented H-> from becoming POTUS. She told us from the beginning.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reuters | US Supreme Court lets Trump's latest travel ban go into full effect
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed a victory to President Donald Trump by allowing his latest travel ban targeting people from six Muslim-majority countries to go into full effect even as legal challenges continue in lower courts.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
Certainly, any day now
Buzzword-speak. Translation: Content-free assertion.
I think Zack missed the moral of the the story "The Boy Who Cried Wolf."

Here is a more advanced treatise on the statistical probability of the impending Apocalypse:

ZCBIAmtaKuA

Although it is a valid assertion that falling acorns are caused by climate change. I have data! Global warming is our friend when it comes to protecting us from falling acorns.

Since acorns vary in size, when the acorn the size of the moon finally falls, it's lights out for all of us. :(
Last edited by Simple Minded on Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Now, NYT is the real news and FOX is the fake news

Truth is , American Missile Defence Failed in Saudi Arabia .. no media reported it , except NYT

HP,

What if the Zionists who run the NYT are reporting fake news to fool the non-Zionists into thinking the Missile Defense system does not work in hopes of boosting their confidence that an attack on the Saudi's will be successful. Could it all be part of Allah's plan?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

....... In the end, the wolf actually comes.
"Every man imagines his own life to be the New Year's Eve of time."

pssst, Jesus will be at my house Saturday morning at 10 AM. Shoot me a PM if you want us to reserve a spot for you.....
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:

Now, NYT is the real news and FOX is the fake news

Truth is , American Missile Defence Failed in Saudi Arabia .. no media reported it , except NYT

HP,

What if the Zionists who run the NYT are reporting fake news to fool the non-Zionists into thinking the Missile Defense system does not work in hopes of boosting their confidence that an attack on the Saudi's will be successful. Could it all be part of Allah's plan ?

let fun begin

Trump's personal banking info handed over to Robert Mueller
Deutsche Bank, Donald Trump’s biggest lender, is forced to submit documents, after subpoena

No wonder Mr. Perfect so silent.
Deutsche Bank, the German bank that serves as Trump’s biggest lender, was forced to submit documents about its client relationship with the president and some of his family members . .

Deutsche Bank has for months been the subject of intense scrutiny – especially by Democrats on Capitol Hill – because of its dealings with the president and its history of banking violations, including its dealings in Russia.
"Family members" :lol:

Deutsche Bank could have been the tool for Putin to reach to Trump .. give here, take there game .. normal in business dealings

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
No wonder Mr. Perfect so silent.
Turns out it was more fake news. Almost all of these anonymous source stories have been fake. You should know by now.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

What a great day for America, and the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... pital.html
'Jerusalem IS Israel's capital': I will move our embassy there AND make peace with the Palestinians says Trump as he defies the world's warning he will set the Middle East on fire with dramatic change of policy

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z50WELInrP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Liberal rot runs deep. All the way to the top. This party must burn.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... tedly.html
'I just want to let you know Harvey's a RAPIST': Lena Dunham's damning email to Hillary Clinton revealed - but she ignored it for a year, took his cash and even wanted to be in business with him.

Bill and Hillary Clinton knew about the allegations against Harvey Weinstein as far back as 2008
Heracleum Persicum

sh163n1lJ4M

Poor Nixon :lol:

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

In the case of Nixon there was "smoking gun" hard evidence, not solely rumour and speculative innuendo, that he was complicit in the Watergate break in and subsequent cover up.

Some House Democrats recently proposed a vote to impeach Trump.
It was as popular with both parties as a wet fart in a crowded elevator.
Heracleum Persicum

The Woman Who ‘Totally Understands’ Donald Trump

Hope Hicks had trained at Hiltzik Strategies, the powerful public relations firm that represents Hollywood clients and corporate executives, before Ms. Trump brought her in-house.

America a land of "smoke and mirrors"

What a disaster

Still no answer to "who did this to our beloved U.S.of A."

Amen

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

America a land of "smoke and mirrors"

What a disaster

Still no answer to "who did this to our beloved U.S.of A."

Amen

HP,

You ask wrong questions.

Should stand in front of mirror and ask "who did this to the beloved version of the U.S.of A that only exists between my ears?"

"Why I think like this and read NYT?"

"Will not reading NYT cure my mental illness?"

Unplug and drive buddy.

The world is warming at 0.0150 degree per year and you worry about US politics? Why you hate all of humanity? Bigger fish to fry..... in oceans that will soon boil off.....
Heracleum Persicum

PtkER-BhXzQ
Heracleum Persicum

yDQUONGCRXk
Heracleum Persicum

"Mr. Trump, Jerusalem is a red line for Muslims,"