Trump wins!

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:.

American president can only influence American economy by Congress/Senate passing laws President proposes .

Which Laws has Trump proposed and passed by Congress/Senate so far ?

Nothing

Meaning, present economy, has ZERO to do with Trump, but, it is in reality Obama's economy

Trump actions, so far, are distractive to America, economy, image and everything else

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

American president can only influence American economy by Congress/Senate passing laws President proposes .

Nothing

Meaning, present economy, has ZERO to do with Trump, but, it is in reality Obama's economy

Trump actions, so far, are distractive to America, economy, image and everything else

You are wrong about that. President influence what business leaders think the future will look like. If they see stable growth at a reasonable amount they tend to hire more people.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Good news but not enough time or data to establish a trend Doc.

To quote HP, "Relaaxxx..."
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: American president can only influence American economy by Congress/Senate passing laws President proposes .

Nothing

Lol no. Economy been revving up since Trump election this month report reflects optimism from us business. Expectations, in stock market and labor market overflowing. Trump already said, major tax cuts, regulation cuts, spending cuts coming. Capitalist chopping at the bit. obama economy already worse since WWII, major reason Americans consider him worst of all time as president. That cake already baked.

Trump is about excellence. Trump is unleashing American juggernaut. Here comes Trump, maybe greatest President of all time.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

Nothing

You are wrong about that. President influence what business leaders think the future will look like. If they see stable growth at a reasonable amount they tend to hire more people.

"see stable growth" ? ? ? which president did not want that ?

Cogress and Senate have their own ideas about economy and all the rest

American presidents have "ZERO" power to move economy .. sweet talk , "beautiful Jobs" :lol: , all rubbish .. what counts are the laws passed , and that is congress/Senate .. sweet talk dime a dozen.

American presidents power is only appointing supreme court judges and waging (starting) wars .. nothing else.

You have a very good sample with Trump's Executive Order re immigration, was not worth paper written on, a Fed judge said NYET.

Sweet talk, yes, but no real power .. congress/Senate different story.

BTW, Trump did not react to WiKi-Leak CIA disaster.

That CIA leak paper disaster, that is very bad for American tech industry .. it means, all tech industry in bed with CIA/NSA .. all hardware and software has a backdoor built in by American manufacturers for CIA spy on private citizens .. that internet capable TV's all rigged by CIA.

Iranian IRGC, 5 yrs ago, in uTube clip, explained and warned for all this .. when I posted here, was ridiculed, conspiracy and post transferred to Hell.

Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote: American president can only influence American economy by Congress/Senate passing laws President proposes .

Nothing

Lol no. Economy been revving up since Trump election this month report reflects optimism from us business. Expectations, in stock market and labor market overflowing. Trump already said, major tax cuts, regulation cuts, spending cuts coming. Capitalist chopping at the bit. obama economy already worse since WWII, major reason Americans consider him worst of all time as president. That cake already baked.

Trump is about excellence. Trump is unleashing American juggernaut. Here comes Trump, maybe greatest President of all time.

If Congress/Senate abolish all taxes .. nobody pays any taxes .. fundamental in America will not change

Fundamental is , why should an American plumber make 20 times per hour more of what a Chinese Plumber makes ?

American manufacturing and everything else down the tube not because of taxes.

German taxes very high, they have universal healthcare, labour has much more perks etc etc ,

AND ?

Germany is powerhouse of the world in all kinds of industry

Many fundamentals wrong in our beloved U.S. of A

America makes money "money shuffling" .. how many "hedge fund" has Germany, not many .. German stock market is a "Investment" tool for investors and a capital source for industry, not a tool for crooks to fleece small investors pocket.

All these reduce tax just rubbish to fool poor Joe

America must leave the world of smoke and mirror and enter the real world of making money the old fashion way

Fire all the generals, cut military industry 80%, close all military bases outside US, take the crooks to jail (how meny crooks selling those "No Doc" mortgages in Jail :lol: .. ZERO)

Come on .. that Paulson that shorted Joe's house ruining millions Americans is now Trump economy adviser, tat Goldman who sold all those
worthless bonds to university endowments and municipalities, now in driver seat of Trump economy.

Poor Joe, poor Joe will be fleeced to the bone , again

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Nothing

WOW! Look at all those jobs Obama created!
Heracleum Persicum

Exempting the Next Osama Bin Laden ?

Under this so-called revised travel ban, Osama Bin Laden (founder of al-Qaeda), Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (ISIS leader), Hibatullah Akhundzada (Taliban leader), and Ayman Mohammed al-Zawahiri (current leader of al-Qaeda) all can apply for a visa appointment at a U.S. embassy, while Syrian child refugees, Iranian PhD students, Somali and Sudanese humanitarian workers are all banned from applying for visa to the United States.

It is ironic that the Secretary of Homeland Security, John Kelly, introduced the new travel ban when his own analysts warned him that citizenship is an “unreliable indicator of terrorist threats.” According to a classified DHS report, of the eighty-eight individuals who carried out terrorist attacks inside the United States since 2011, more than half were born in the United States. The others came from 26 different countries.

How many terror attacks have refugees carried out in the United States? Not a single one since the Refugee Act of 1980. This is because law enforcement agencies have done a terrific job of vetting refugees, a fact that Trump refuses to acknowledge publicly. Still, creating hysteria erodes trust in the very institutions that have been protecting us against terrorism.

A report from the Cato Institute in September 2016 stated: “Of the 3,252,493 refugees admitted from 1975 to the end of 2015, 20 were terrorists, which amounted to 0.00062 percent of the total. In other words, one terrorist entered as a refugee for every 162,625 refugees who were not terrorists.” Of those twenty, “only three were successful in their attacks, killing a total of three people.” Those three terrorists were from Cuba and committed those killings in the 1970s.

:lol: :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:

Nothing

Obama left office Jan 20th. But OK Look at all those jobs Obama lost in 2009
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

A deal with Russia
US military enters Syria

Syrian affairs are now being handled directly by officers in the Pentagon, rather than State Department officials.

Days after the US vehicles rumbled into Syria, a meeting was held in the southern Turkish province of Anatalya with the US Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Joseph Dunford, his Russian counterpart Valery Gerasimov, and the Turkish Army Chief-of-Staff Hulusi Akar.

They were discussing joint combat in Syria as a contingent from the US Rangers were taking up their positions in Manbij, under the watchful eye of the Russian Air Force.

Done deal

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:

Nothing

Yup. And Trump hasn't yet done anything since then. All the jobs Obama "lost" in 2009 were the result of the economic crisis. Are you really this dense?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I can't wait for 4 years of Democrats trying to take credit for Trump's economic success.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:

Nothing

Yup. And Trump hasn't yet done anything since then. All the jobs Obama "lost" in 2009 were the result of the economic crisis. Are you really this dense?
And they didn't come back until Trump took office. ;)
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Uhh, economic conditions have been stellar for the past year.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Uhh, economic conditions have been stellar for the past year.

ROTFLMAO !!! Been reading up on the old Soviet jokes have you?

Or is this just more of the "I've got mine screw everyone else!!" that leftist are so well known for?

Actually I guess it is the same either way.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:

LOL, but now, barely a month in to a Presidency that has been consumed by golf and investigations, you think the numbers are real. If Reagan gave us voodoo economics, Trump has surely given us clown economics: the belief that acting like a clown will inspire such tremendous consumer and business confidence that the economy instantly lifts off like a rocket.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:

LOL, but now, barely a month in to a Presidency that has been consumed by golf and investigations, you think the numbers are real. If Reagan gave us voodoo economics, Trump has surely given us clown economics: the belief that acting like a clown will inspire such tremendous consumer and business confidence that the economy instantly lifts off like a rocket.
There is a civil war going on inside the US government The deep state is backed into a corner and it is going to fight to its death. Which it seems determined to do(Die) Well like the song goes "Suicide is painless but it brings on many changes." In this case at least, the hope is real and the change is for the better.

But let me add Zack I can see your future at least if you had gotten your way It would have looked like this:

https://www.amazon.com/Player-Piano-Kur ... 1501277251
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol that's why the Democrats got destroyed, because the economy was so good. Tell me more.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Interesting that many Americans are surprisingly keen on highly centralized economic planning wherein one individual determines and is responsible for the state of the US economy.
We're not in Kansas, anymore.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Interesting that many Americans are surprisingly keen on highly centralized economic planning wherein one individual determines and is responsible for the state of the US economy.
We're not in Kansas, anymore.

It is a matter of how confident people that might invest in business are and how confident people that would buy those products are about their own income. Obama's problem was that he exuded confidence in people that don't have much money at the expense of making those that do un-confident on their economic prospects. There is no law or rule to apply at any given time on what ratio of effort spent between the haves and have nots. Just the fuzzy "More or Less"
Heracleum Persicum

Bernie Sanders
Trump lies to undermine the foundations of US democracy

Bernie Sanders has launched a withering attack on Donald Trump, accusing him of being a pathological liar who is driving America towards authoritarianism.

Seconded :lol:

Trump pretty much American Ahmadinejat .. American becoming a second mad mullahs regime

A disaster in making.

Amen.

Doc

Post by Doc »

Bernie Sanders
Trump lies to undermine the foundations of US democracy

Bernie Sanders has launched a withering pathological attack on Donald Trump, accusing him of being a liar who is driving America towards authoritarianism.

Seconded :lol:

Trump pretty much American Ahmadinejat .. American becoming a second mad mullahs regime

A disaster in making.

Amen.

There fixed it for you AZ

By the way
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/ta ... ia-w471074
Why the Russia Story Is a Minefield for Democrats and the Media

Russia scandals have bloodied the Trump administration. But it carries dangers for those reporting it

JAMES CLAPPER: We did not include any evidence in our report, and I say, "our," that's N.S.A., F.B.I. and C.I.A., with my office, the Director of National Intelligence, that had anything, that had any reflection of collusion between members of the Trump campaign and the Russians. There was no evidence of that…

CHUCK TODD: I understand that. But does it exist?

JAMES CLAPPER: Not to my knowledge.

Todd pressed him to elaborate.

CHUCK TODD: If [evidence of collusion] existed, it would have been in this report?

JAMES CLAPPER: This could have unfolded or become available in the time since I left the government.

This is the former Director of National Intelligence telling all of us that as of 12:01 a.m. on January 20th, when he left government, the intelligence agencies had no evidence of collusion between Donald Trump's campaign and the government of Vladimir Putin's Russia.
hat tip tp Booklady
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

HP, I thought you liked Ahmadinejat?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote:.

HP, I thought you liked Ahmadinejat ?

:lol: .. true

Ahmadinejat, like Trump, a people's man .. populist.

He the bitter medicine W. Bush and Chaney needed to get the message .. he made our beloved Persia a "Nuclear Power Nation" .. yes, big sacrifice in blood and treasure, but, when he done, Iran was on a "2 weeks notice to the pumpkin" (according to Obama) .. no pain no gain.

Trump, marching to the opposite direction .. after some hot air talk, things will continue on pattern of Obama's foreign policy (disengagement from world). That policy in place since (probably) B4 carter time .. any deviation from that long term plan, being fooled by Baby Satan, will accelerate the down spiral.

Was US not much more powerful, Iran much weaker Carter time ?

And ?

Now Iran much more powerful (in all aspects) and US weaker.

Those Generals better smile a bit (wars not about winning battles), at this stage American needs Iran more than other way round.

Heracleum Persicum

We may soon know why the Fed changed its tune

Various media debating Trump may intentionally push for much higher inflation, as inflation would be good for hard asset holders, Real Estate .. excuse would be spending for infrastructure and creating job .. add to that, Trump wants lower U$-Dollar, much lower

Fed sensing all this .. Yellen gave an early warning FED would confront that .. Confront by early, if needed, aggressive, multiple, interest rate hikes.

Trump might pull a stunt to push Yellen out, early retirement .. Yellen said, Openly, NYET