Trump wins!

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Trump wins!

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

A Repeat of the
Plaza Accord

A strong dollar will undermine U.S. President Donald Trump's plans to reduce the United States' trade deficit.

If the dollar's value continues to rise, Trump may consider unilateral or, failing that, multilateral currency interventions to bring it back down.

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

We may soon know why the Fed changed its tune

Various media debating Trump may intentionally push for much higher inflation, as inflation would be good for hard asset holders, Real Estate .. excuse would be spending for infrastructure and creating job .. add to that, Trump wants lower U$-Dollar, much lower

Fed sensing all this .. Yellen gave an early warning FED would confront that .. Confront by early, if needed, aggressive, multiple, interest rate hikes.

Trump might pull a stunt to push Yellen out, early retirement .. Yellen said, Openly, NYET

Trump Wants Faster Growth.
The Fed Isn’t So Sure.

confirms what I posted above.

Mr. Trump also has the opportunity to replace Ms. Yellen as chairwoman when her four-year term ends in February, although she could remain on the board.

Either dramatic interest rate hike , or dramatic fall for Dollar .. Faites vos jeux

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
:lol:

HP, That's the best part about the internet!

It's like a Virtual Galactic Lonely Hearts (or Lonely Minds) club!
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:

It's like a Virtual Galactic Lonely Hearts (or Lonely Minds) club !

:lol: :lol: .. true

Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:

Hey there is an app for that !!

http://tacticalinvestor.com/man-creates ... nly-match/
Man Creates Dating App That Tricks Tons Of Women Into Thinking He’s The Only Match
Hmmm Think I will make a forum where I am the only one anyone can talk to.... :P
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Trump’s Coalition
50 Years in the Making
It may prove to be more enduring than a lot of people think.

Liberalism has turned away from the common people and become institutionalized into an establishment. Its spokesmen are driven around in limousines and supported by rich foundations, the television networks and publishing houses, the knowledge industry, the billion‐dollar universities and the urban consulting firms which profiteer from poverty. Liberalism is dominant only in the Northeast, which is always the last bastion of a dying order of privilege. The Northeast resists the populist surge of our day just as it fought the revolution of Jefferson, Jackson, Bryan and Roosevelt.

:lol: .. true

These words appeared in The New York Times Magazine in May, 1970. The quote comes from Kevin Phillips, the originator of Richard Nixon’s election-winning Southern strategy.

Interesting article .. must read

Doc

Re:America wins!

Post by Doc »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... d-war-two/
Trump Budget Could Cut Federal Bureaucrats by Highest Levels Since End of World War Two
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

Man Creates Dating App That Tricks Tons Of Women Into Thinking He’s The Only Match
Hmmm Think I will make a forum where I am the only one anyone can talk to.... :P
Perfection of a certain type, a local rather global optimization.

Can one exist on Facebook with exactly zero FB "friends"?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Trump’s Coalition
50 Years in the Making
It may prove to be more enduring than a lot of people think.

Liberalism has turned away from the common people and become institutionalized into an establishment. Its spokesmen are driven around in limousines and supported by rich foundations, the television networks and publishing houses, the knowledge industry, the billion‐dollar universities and the urban consulting firms which profiteer from poverty. Liberalism is dominant only in the Northeast, which is always the last bastion of a dying order of privilege. The Northeast resists the populist surge of our day just as it fought the revolution of Jefferson, Jackson, Bryan and Roosevelt.

:lol: .. true

These words appeared in The New York Times Magazine in May, 1970. The quote comes from Kevin Phillips, the originator of Richard Nixon’s election-winning Southern strategy.

Interesting article .. must read

An Op-Ed with a historical perspective. How novel. From the NY Times no less. Shocking.

A very interesting article, thank you for linking it.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:

Doc,

It's called Marxism. "From each according to their ability, to each according to their needs!" or as noddy has put it "Intellectual Masturbation."
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
An Op-Ed with a historical perspective. How novel. From the NY Times no less. Shocking.

A very interesting article, thank you for linking it.
+1 Excellent article, thanks HP!

I chalk it up to the obsessive depressive oppressive passive-aggressive regressive wing of progressive-ism.

They may be the loudest, but nobody likes em.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol. I've been writing that article for several years now.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Trump the magnificent turns Rachel Maddow into Geraldo Rivera on live TV !!! Maddow says she (seriously) has Trump's tax returns(One year of "them" from 2005)

Turns out that Trump paid a higher rate 25% than Obama 19% Bernie 13.5% Romney 16%

https://twitter.com/hashtag/TrumpTaxRet ... 3592728576
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03 ... -tax-rate/

Seems like Trump needs to start thinking about the 2024 election and a third term.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heracleum Persicum

President Trump expressed his deep respect for the Religion of Islam, considering it one of the divine religions :lol: :lol: :lol:

At the same time, Prince Mohammed Bin Salman emphasized that information from Saudi Arabia confirms indeed the existence of a plot against the United States of America that has been planned in those countries in secret by those groups that took advantage of what they assume a security weakness to conduct operations against the United States of America. His Excellency expressed his understanding and support for this vital and urgent precaution measure to protect the United States of America from expected terrorist operations.

MP, am flat on the floor .. Can't stop laughing :D

The President and the Deputy Crown Prince share the same views on the gravity of the Iranian expansionist moves in the region.

Iran is trying to gain its legitimacy in the Islamic world by supporting terrorist organizations with the aim of reaching Mecca, the Qibla of all Muslims, which gives them the legitimacy they lack in the Islamic world.

Iran’s support of terrorist organization such as Hezbollah, al-Qaeda, ISIS and others along with its obstructing of any deal to settle the Palestinian issue, as a form of exporting its issues abroad, are nothing but another attempt to the gain the legitimacy it lacks among Muslims.

Still on the floor, MP .. laughing

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I imagine so. Fake news can be funny stuff.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump beats Rachel Maddow handily in tax wars round 1.
Doc

Post by Doc »

The Democrats are now actually trying to distract from Trump's tax return by saying Trump released his tax returns. You can't make this stuff up. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:I imagine so. Fake news can be funny stuff.

Full Text :lol: :lol:

Heracleum Persicum

Trump and the Noxious U.S.-Saudi Relationship

Saudi Arabia hailed a “historical turning point” in U.S.-Saudi relations after a meeting between U.S. President Donald Trump and Deputy Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman highlighted the two leaders’ shared view that Iran posed a regional security threat.

:lol: The Noxious U.S.-Saudi Relationship Should End

It is not that the U.S. shouldn’t walk away from Saudi Arabia because it is a major oil producer and a partner in the fight against terrorism, or because the bilateral relationship has benefited Washington. The larger issue is that if Saudi Arabia is left to its own devices, it will sow more chaos in the Middle East.

Sheiks gotto go

Doc

Post by Doc »

I heard teh son of teh Shah of Iran is afraid to travel to Iran. Is that true AZ?
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

I heard teh son of teh Shah of Iran is afraid to travel to Iran. Is that true AZ ?

He should have no problem traveling to Iran, he no danger for mad mullahs, he has ZERO followers in Iran ..

He now Shah of Beverly Hills :lol:

Reza Pahlavi (middle) receiving key to the city from current Beverly Hills Mayor John Mirisch (right) and former mayor Lili Bosse (left).jpg
Reza Pahlavi (middle) receiving key to the city from current Beverly Hills Mayor John Mirisch (right) and former mayor Lili Bosse (left).jpg (66.24 KiB) Viewed 280 times

http://www.breitbart.com/california/201 ... free-iran/

Reza Pahlavi receiving key to the city from current Beverly Hills Mayor John Mirisch (right) and former mayor Lili Bosse (left) :lol:

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I didn't know you could buy a nose like that without the glasses and moustache attached.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila