The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Mr. Perfect

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: The Democrat brand will be around for a long time.
They will be lucky to make it 4 years. They will not survive 2020. And good riddance to those demons.
The party will change, but the branding will not.
Their brand is death. They are antithetical to human life.
There will always be at least two parties, and one will be labeled Democratic.
There may eventually be 2 parties after the Democrat party is in the ground, but it will be the GOP splitting into 2 right wing parties. Leftism is totally finished in America.
The lying, thieving Clinton/Obama warmongers never represented the Democratic base anyway.
Lol it fits them to a T. You don't continually vote in liars warmongers and thieves unless that is who you are on the inside. You can take a Democrat out of Tammany Hall but never Tammany Hall out of a Democrat.
If Trump succeeds in draining the swamp that will be great for the new Democrats.

Lol the Swamp is the Democrats. Draining the swamp kills that party. That party is dead and they deserve it richly. May they go to hell.
All the deadwood in the upper echelons will be gone and the Democrats will become the peace party.
Lol the Democrats are the party of War, WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Bosnia, Iraq, Libya, NDAA. It is in the DNA of the Democrat to commit war.
Censorship isn't necessary
noddy

Post by noddy »

~50% of the population isnt going to dissapear.

maybe it will get rebranded the green's but meh, the best you could hope for is a decade or so of irrelevance politically.
Last edited by noddy on Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

No, what we're seeing is a realignment that is long overdue, and has been avoided 3 times now. But no more.

Moderates have abandoned the Democrats. Once the party is done, the media has no product to sell. Once the leftist media is broken there is nothing to perpetuate liberalism. With no media support liberals go into a downward spiral from which there is no recovery. They are finished, forever.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Seems like moveon.org needs to change its name moreofthesameolesameole.org

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03 ... trump.html
Fox News Poll: A majority says 'move on' from protesting Trump
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

You guys still believe in polls? A quaint and charming tradition at best. Listening to the .01% who actually respond to questions contoured to elicit the responses desired by the pollster. Polls say: 92% chance of Clinton victory!

The only future for polling is to identify new key precincts where the ratio of Trump to Clinton voters reflected the national average and use a non-telephone based means of polling. Grocery stores could work.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:You guys still believe in polls? A quaint and charming tradition at best. Listening to the .01% who actually respond to questions contoured to elicit the responses desired by the pollster. Polls say: 92% chance of Clinton victory!

The only future for polling is to identify new key precincts where the ratio of Trump to Clinton voters reflected the national average and use a non-telephone based means of polling. Grocery stores could work.

How can you know the ratio of Trump to Clinton supporters without taking a poll? The deal with the election polls was that without actual telephone number to call that are fixed in place confirmation bias tends to set in. There were a few polls that got it almost right. But no one wanted to listen to them.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

You need an accurate poll, Doc. Four years ago people answered telephone polls. Today that number is under 0.1%, so telephone polls are worthless.

The entire honest polling industry must change. Random sampling assumes a representative distribution underlies the sample. This is no longer true. The honest telephone polling industry today is only sampling outliers. Worthless.

For years the industry has used key precincts where exit polls matched national vote totals. There was so much cross-voting in this last election I doubt many of those key precincts held. The key precincts must be reassessed, and a non-telephonic method of random sampling used.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:You need an accurate poll, Doc. Four years ago people answered telephone polls. Today that number is under 0.1%, so telephone polls are worthless.

The entire honest polling industry must change. Random sampling assumes a representative distribution underlies the sample. This is no longer true. The honest telephone polling industry today is only sampling outliers. Worthless.

For years the industry has used key precincts where exit polls matched national vote totals. There was so much cross-voting in this last election I doubt many of those key precincts held. The key precincts must be reassessed, and a non-telephonic method of random sampling used.
I know what you mean about the accurate poll. Basically what they have to do is to break down the demographics into representative groups and determine how to poll those groups accurately. The Tracking poll that the LA Times used worked pretty well but still did not get the correct outcome as I recall. In it they polled the same 3000+ people daily. They apparently got a decent cross section of voters. Though not a perfect one. But I bet the opinion polls will get more accurate as the pollsters learn more about tracking polls. As well as there will be more emphasis on who got the more accurate results.

There was a guy I know from Twitter that did the most accurate poll I know of this past election. It was just him and apparently it took a lot of work analyzing the results and I believe it is just him. But he pretty much nailed it by doing a county by county break down of other polls. It just took him longer to publish his results. Generally it seemed like he was a couple of weeks behind on the dates until right before the election.

http://statespoll.com/post/152881909090 ... ction-2016

He gave Trump +10 over the outcome and missing Wisconsin but he was predicting Trump winning right before the election.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Blockchain has potential in polling and voting as well. You can keep an auditable record which is both anonymous and secure.

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Block chain has potential in polling and voting as well. You can keep an auditable record which is both anonymous and secure.
Seems like it would also work well as a database on people.
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ller-list/
Blank Book Titled ‘Reasons to Vote for Democrats’ Tops Amazon Bestseller List
Book Review

https://www.amazon.com/Reasons-Vote-Dem ... 43AAQB233Y
5.0 out of 5 starsA Must-Read for Members of the Patriarchy and STEM Students who Can't Handle the Rigor of Womens Studies Classes!
ByCoriolison March 7, 2017
A few years ago, as I was studying for my master's degree in engineering, I had the inspiration to sit in on a Women's Studies lecture. Never in my academic career have I been so profoundly affected. Truly, the depth of logic, critical thinking, and openness to challenging views displayed by the professor was unlike any other educator I had ever encountered. Having been exposed to the quality of scholarship one can only find at my university by auditing one of its Women's Studies lectures, I knew I would never be able to truly comprehend the subject because of my thrice-be-damned white cis-gendered male heterosexual privilege. Wallowing in full-time employment and chained to my role in the patriarchy as a husband and father, I had given up on ever truly grasping the profound moral and philosophical core behind the modern social justice movement, progressives, and those who understand the true worth of pursuing diversity for its own sake.

Enter Michael J. Knowles. In this prosaic work, I have found what my heart has felt, but my words could never express. He captures the very soul of the Democratic party with a profundity of insight I never would have thought to find in a fellow cisgendered male. This is more than the petty political rants that dominate the bestseller list. Within these pages lies the fundamental substance and logic behind placing equality of outcome over equality of opportunity, defining one's beliefs according to the content of one's loins or the melanin levels of one's skin, accommodating and inviting mass immigration from cultures that hate us, and the ultimate truth that every material necessity is a fundamental human right that the government must provide at the expense of the 1%.

I bought this book not only for myself, but for my grandfather, a lifelong Republican who fought in WW2, marched in the Civil Rights Movement, worked in 8 presidential administrations, and farmed for nearly his entire life. Yeah, he's a patriarch's patriarch. I'm confident this book will give this 92-year-old man something productive to do when he isn't out working in his woods with a chain saw, clearing brush, or giving invited speeches. Perhaps, like me, he'll come to understand the deeper mysteries that motivate my sister and cousins when they lecture him on the unquestionable greatness of the Black Lives Matter movement, Caitlyn Jenner's heroic bravery, and the exclusively evil, oppressive history of white people in America. With a little luck, he might even check his privilege.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:.

Most US young adults
see Donald Trump presidency as illegitimate

GenForward poll shows 62% disapproval of Trump performance

African American, Latino and Asian Americans ranged against president

A majority of young adults – 57% – see Donald Trump’s presidency as illegitimate, including about three-quarters of blacks and large majorities of Latinos and Asians, a new poll has found.

Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Are you brand new to politics Azari ?

Have to admit, you are right

What people think immaterial .. as Ayatollahs Mesbah Yazdi correctly said, "G_D decides, people have no say" :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, young people don't vote, when they get older they vote GOP. Steady as the sunrise.

You really being tricked by fake news. Hard to watch, a little bit.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ready for some real news Azari? Here it is.

o6R9bqTa8AE
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Can't stop laughing Azari. You lifting up a dead corpse. They are dead already.

83qlEuB0xrM
Heracleum Persicum

Was really confused .. was wondering something wrong with myself, alzheimer or something

But, those 2 clips above, MP, cleared my mind

You have replaced NYT, WSJ, WP, CSM, Spiegle, Haaretz with "American stand-up comedian and political commentator"
Jimmy Dore news.

Probably that's where Trump gets his news too :lol:

That explains why Angela laughing

uLfukuEutIU

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol sad commentary, you get more news from Jimmy Dore than new York times, Spiegel, CNN. Been telling you this, long time., Washington post, NYT, both said Hillary would win election 92%, can't stop laughing :lol: .

In America, we have saying, "fake news". You been swallowing, whole.
Doc

Post by Doc »

BTW my time to being blocked by Illiberals on Twitter is down to seconds now. Are my tits not big enough or what?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:Image

BTW my time to being blocked by Illiberals on Twitter is down to seconds now. Are my tits not big enough or what?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a personal opinion, speaking for myself, I would say "No, they're not!"

At most motorcycle rallies they often shout "Don't give us twit, show us your tits!"

Real women love it!
Parodite

The end of the Democrat Party: Obama's Revenge?

Post by Parodite »

This seems to me a good analysis:

Susan Rice’s White House Unmasking: A Watergate-style Scandal [NationalReview]

What is sorta amazing, is that democrats seem unaware that in an environment where secret intel is shared by many of the mentioned consumers (all other intel agencies aside FBI CIA NSA) and then finds its way to the press and democratic congress.. there will at some point be also leakers who leak facts about those who did the original leaking and who pushed for it. When so much water is spilled it will always leak through any hole or crack it meets on its way down. In an ironic way, Obamas decision to let intel be shared by many more intel units and thus be more vulnerable to leaking.. was a brilliant move if you want to blow up the intelligence community plus the democratic party in one sweap.

Which brings me to another conspiracy theory; all this is Obama's revenge. During his presidency he found that not only white republicans were his enemy (old news), but also white democrats. In good faith he hired a white Wallstreet gang hoping those people could change Wallstreet and banking under his leadership. Turned out the Wallstreet banksters did as if Obama was air and just continued their lobbying and pay for play methods and rather loved the Clinton whities as if Obama wasn't even there. Obama truly hated the Clintons and he was very clear to Hillary that her email debacle and scandal were of her own making and that he could be of no help to rescue her. When wikileaks and O'Keefe's undercover actions revealed more and more scandals surrounding the clinton campaign and foul play of the national democratic congress where Burning Sanders had to be stopped... it became clear to Obama that the legacy of his presidency was being ruined by his own Democrat compatriots.

It also occured to him that when black Donna Brazile admitted she leaked questions to white Hillary Clinton for a CNN debate.. the focus and blaim was on Donna Brazile but the fact that Hillary Clinton accepted and used them to prepare for the debate.. was hardly mentioned. Brazile had to be sacrificied but Clinton could go free and the Queen is still being worhsipped by the MSM media. Also note that Obama himself has never been exposed by facts for any wrong doing. Despite loads of wikileaks, supposed Russian hacking activities, nor leaks coming from the intel communities like the latest scam with Susan Rice. There is no proof as of yet that Obama himself asked for any unmasking, it appears he was smart enough to "not go there". There is however emerging proof that Susan Rice is not the one to blame here either, but other democrats and leakers who pushed for unmasking and leaking like whitie Evelyn Farkas; who is another unguided projectile like Hillary Clinton and most likely will get away with serious foul play too.. just because she is white. A black woman like Susan Rice will have to be sacrificed, just like Donna Brazile.. so that the white ladies can walk out free.

Imagine you are Obama.. what would you have to cunclude? Probably that the US is still racist sick to the bone. And to his own horror the worst type of racism operates in his own party and is destroying his legacy as the first colored POTUS. In the end the black man has to be hanged or lynched like in the old days, while the criminal whities get away with it as usual. The sub-conscious racist "deep state" wants Obama blamed and hanged. Best would be if he will be hanged by other blacks who consider him an uncle tom. After all, he turned out to only be a poster boy for the white richies and Wallstreet and a white supremacist democrat party that have destroyed the first black presidency in US history.

Knowing how corrupt and racist his democrat party has become.. he thought OK let them have it. Act stupid, act irresponsible, act just like your moron of a corrupt example Hillary Clinton. I will open all doors within the intelligence community so you can all leak as much as you want because you are stupid enough to think you can keep it secret. I opened all the the doors and windows so you all be exposed for what you are. In the process also the intel community will be exposed as a dangerous monopoly of unconstutional power that is being used as of now as a political tool to spy on any enemy of your choice. The big intel pig eats anything from any president for the right amount of favors and cash. Yes, I gave them even more money, and even more. I wanted that piglet to become a really fat pig because it was the only way to stop it. To become to fat and big like an elephant in the room. So it can be exposed and slaughtered or just die from obesitas and corrupting fatty acids.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Re: The end of the Democrat Party: Obama's Revenge?

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:This seems to me a good analysis:

What is sorta amazing, is that democrats seem unaware that in an environment where secret intel is shared by many of the mentioned consumers (all other intel agencies aside FBI CIA NSA) and then finds its way to the press and democratic congress.. there will at some point be also leakers who leak facts about those who did the original leaking and who pushed for it. When so much water is spilled it will always leak through any hole or crack it meets on its way down. In an ironic way, Obamas decision to let intel be shared by many more intel units and thus be more vulnerable to leaking.. was a brilliant move if you want to blow up the intelligence community plus the democratic party in one sweap.

Which brings me to another conspiracy theory; all this is Obama's revenge. During his presidency he found that not only white republicans were his enemy (old news), but also white democrats. In good faith he hired a white Wallstreet gang hoping those people could change Wallstreet and banking under his leadership. Turned out the Wallstreet banksters did as if Obama was air and just continued their lobbying and pay for play methods and rather loved the Clinton whities as if Obama wasn't even there. Obama truly hated the Clintons and he was very clear to Hillary that her email debacle and scandal were of her own making and that he could be of no help to rescue her. When wikileaks and O'Keefe's undercover actions revealed more and more scandals surrounding the clinton campaign and foul play of the national democratic congress where Burning Sanders had to be stopped... it became clear to Obama that the legacy of his presidency was being ruined by his own Democrat compatriots.

It also occured to him that when black Donna Brazile admitted she leaked questions to white Hillary Clinton for a CNN debate.. the focus and blaim was on Donna Brazile but the fact that Hillary Clinton accepted and used them to prepare for the debate.. was hardly mentioned. Brazile had to be sacrificied but Clinton could go free and the Queen is still being worhsipped by the MSM media. Also note that Obama himself has never been exposed by facts for any wrong doing. Despite loads of wikileaks, supposed Russian hacking activities, nor leaks coming from the intel communities like the latest scam with Susan Rice. There is no proof as of yet that Obama himself asked for any unmasking, it appears he was smart enough to "not go there". There is however emerging proof that Susan Rice is not the one to blame here either, but other democrats and leakers who pushed for unmasking and leaking like whitie Evelyn Farkas; who is another unguided projectile like Hillary Clinton and most likely will get away with serious foul play too.. just because she is white. A black woman like Susan Rice will have to be sacrificed, just like Donna Brazile.. so that the white ladies can walk out free.

Imagine you are Obama.. what would you have to cunclude? Probably that the US is still racist sick to the bone. And to his own horror the worst type of racism operates in his own party and is destroying his legacy as the first colored POTUS. In the end the black man has to be hanged or lynched like in the old days, while the criminal whities get away with it as usual. The sub-conscious racist "deep state" wants Obama blamed and hanged. Best would be if he will be hanged by other blacks who consider him an uncle tom. After all, he turned out to only be a poster boy for the white richies and Wallstreet and a white supremacist democrat party that have destroyed the first black presidency in US history.

Knowing how corrupt and racist his democrat party has become.. he thought OK let them have it. Act stupid, act irresponsible, act just like your moron of a corrupt example Hillary Clinton. I will open all doors within the intelligence community so you can all leak as much as you want because you are stupid enough to think you can keep it secret. I opened all the the doors and windows so you all be exposed for what you are. In the process also the intel community will be exposed as a dangerous monopoly of unconstutional power that is being used as of now as a political tool to spy on any enemy of your choice. The big intel pig eats anything from any president for the right amount of favors and cash. Yes, I gave them even more money, and even more. I wanted that piglet to become a really fat pig because it was the only way to stop it. To become to fat and big like an elephant in the room. So it can be exposed and slaughtered or just die from obesitas and corrupting fatty acids.
Parodite, I salute you! A very thoughtful analysis. After reading his books, it became clear, at least in my simple mind, that being abandoned by both his white mother and black father psychologically scared Obama for life, and it was never a surprise to me that he could never see past "race" or group identity. In addition, several talking heads have theorized that since Obama spent so little of his youth in the US, he never actually came to view himself as "American." Again, group identity.

Your detailed conspiracy theory mirrors my own armchair psychoanalysis. In Old Redneck Zen, give the stupid man, the greedy man, the power hungry man, or addict, enough rope or enough dope, and they will hang themselves, or OD. Classic imperial overreach.

Again, talking heads, Glenn Beck comes to mind have said that Obama was a revolutionary at heart, and that the Dems had no idea what this man was capable of doing. Could it be that the Dems just wanted a photogenic, "African American," poster boy, who could win elections by being on the right side of history? Was Obama smart enough and vindictive enough to sabotage the vehicle that brought him to the prom after he found out his suitor did not respect him?

Great stuff, again, kudos. It would make a great Hollywood mini-series or docu-drama.

You have earned an unofficial honorary appointment to the Supreme Council of Wise Elders of SimpleMindedStan. Final approval is dependent upon DNA testing for racial purity. ;)

ps. It would not surprise me a bit to learn the DC crowd is much more racist, or obsessed with group identity than the average American Joe. Aren't all demigods? "There's just too many of those inconvenient, insignificant, little minions to get to know on a personal level."
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote:This seems to me a good analysis:

It seems to me that Obama wanted/wants to destroy the Trump Presidency at any cost. He see Trump as the destroyer of his presidency's legacy and his people feel the same way.
la-afiscus-1478721215-snap-photo.jpg
la-afiscus-1478721215-snap-photo.jpg (40.92 KiB) Viewed 591 times
What's more the "wire tapping" of Trump campaign goes back at least a year. And there are indications that Obama himself order Rice to compile a spread sheet of the meta data of who in the Trump organization was talking to who. This is not the first time that Obama abused the US intel community to abuse civil liberties either The bugged news organizations and reporters (AP and Rosen) Spied on foreign leaders as well. Yet there was until the Trump leaks exceptionally few leaks from the Obama admin other than the brags caught on camera about "stupid Americans" etc.. Which goes to show if the Obama admin leaked it was leaking intentionally and politically.

I still remember the Sunday talk show before Obama's 2008 inauguration. Obama people were basically being introduced to the country. It was quite apparent to me that they were extreme ideologues Their anger at the conservatives on the panel was plain to see. They were not going to compromise on anything. Their ideology is why the Obama admin had so few leaks. That added to their success in quashing their own scandal with their press puppies made them overly confident While at the same time desperate to over turn the November election or at least damage Trump to the point that he could not carry out the needed reforms to destroy Obama's legacy. A legacy which was already highly questionable.

So paraphrase Lenin-- The communists have given the capitalists the rope...

The thing that is really shocking is the MSM trying to completely ignore this story. Don Lemon the other night straight out said he was not going to cover it because it was "fake news" In effect Don Lemon has become the spokesman for the Obama shadow government. The MSM the propaganda arm of it.

bVfsT2UQgHI
Not sure why Lemon didn't tell his viewers to gouge out their own lying eyes.

Don and the cop:
HqtMJriYnrk

All circus, no bread

Twitter was also in on the suppression on this story.

The Seychelles trend, about a negative story about Trump which "Co-incidentally" came out right after the Rice story and was also reported in January by the NYT's was trending number one on Twitter while the trend on the RIce story was not appearing in Twitter trends at all even though the rice trend was getting 2 times the number of tweets at the very same time
TwtterSucks.png
TwtterSucks.png (59.72 KiB) Viewed 590 times
Then a little later after the Rice story briefly trended then went away again
TwtterSucks2.png
TwtterSucks2.png (64.61 KiB) Viewed 591 times
There is no way that could happen without Twitter playing the part of Nurse Ratched

All they are is just another brick in the deep state wall. Dark sarcasm from the news room.

In the few minutes it took me to write this post 1301 in the twitter trend "Susan Rice" which is not on the trending list while number 3 trend is about "Ivanka Trump" "not knowing" the meaning of "complicit"

FtSqOKya3z0
YR5ApYxkU-U
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Simple Minded wrote:Parodite, I salute you! A very thoughtful analysis. After reading his books, it became clear, at least in my simple mind, that being abandoned by both his white mother and black father psychologically scared Obama for life, and it was never a surprise to me that he could never see past "race" or group identity. In addition, several talking heads have theorized that since Obama spent so little of his youth in the US, he never actually came to view himself as "American." Again, group identity.
Thanks Bro. The strange thing of writing a conspiracy theory down as an act of playfulness by reshuffling facts and see how they look afterwards is that I started to believe it myself. :P :o

I'm sure that race, group identity meant a lot to Obama for the reasons you mention. I have no Dr. Phil nanotech wired to his brain that sends me all his thoughts and motives in encrypted format (I'm sure the CIA would love to hire me if I had that tech), only a pretty good but still unreliable intuition.

I think he really wanted to be an all American president for all Americans. And be the first colored president that is. Being colored not as a tool for an agenda stuffed with cynical racial identity politics, but more like a crown that would prove that the US had overcome racism and that all are equal. Just as in the Martin Luther King dream where people are judged by their individual character and performance, not by the color of their skin, sex, religious background etc. I believe he really wanted this. That this also was and is his dream.

Such a dream however is easily destroyed when race-baiting and identity politics are pushed to the forefront by others because it keeps the old patient alive beyond expiration date. Suddenly it's all about race again, which is what Obama probably feared most. Add a white cop kills black guy to make sure it will be on the agenda for some more decades, unfortunately.
Your detailed conspiracy theory mirrors my own armchair psychoanalysis. In Old Redneck Zen, give the stupid man, the greedy man, the power hungry man, or addict, enough rope or enough dope, and they will hang themselves, or OD. Classic imperial overreach.

Again, talking heads, Glenn Beck comes to mind have said that Obama was a revolutionary at heart, and that the Dems had no idea what this man was capable of doing. Could it be that the Dems just wanted a photogenic, "African American," poster boy, who could win elections by being on the right side of history? Was Obama smart enough and vindictive enough to sabotage the vehicle that brought him to the prom after he found out his suitor did not respect him?
I think Obama won by his own superior rhetoric skills and crowd pleasing capabilities. Clinton didn't like loosing from him.
Great stuff, again, kudos. It would make a great Hollywood mini-series or docu-drama.
Indeed!
You have earned an unofficial honorary appointment to the Supreme Council of Wise Elders of SimpleMindedStan. Final approval is dependent upon DNA testing for racial purity. ;)
I'm out of Africa. 8-)
ps. It would not surprise me a bit to learn the DC crowd is much more racist, or obsessed with group identity than the average American Joe.
Wouldn't be surprised either.
Aren't all demigods? "There's just too many of those inconvenient, insignificant, little minions to get to know on a personal level."
Well, free wresting contests, us-vs-them competitions of all sorts, to personality cults and the commercial breaks in between and being seduced buy the latest cool aid. No need for political hacks to know anybody in person anymore. Just marketing and sales.
Deep down I'm very superficial