The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Enki

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by Enki »

And hello to everyone. I thought I'd stop by and check in and say hi.

I've been curious about Mr. Perfect lately, see how he's liking the job his id is doing as President. From what I can tell like most Republicans he's running purely on hate for Democrats.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
noddy

Post by noddy »

if gloating supplied calories he would be rather fat.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote:And hello to everyone. I thought I'd stop by and check in and say hi.

I've been curious about Mr. Perfect lately, see how he's liking the job his id is doing as President. From what I can tell like most Republicans he's running purely on hate for Democrats.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/22/polit ... index.html
2. A majority thinks Democrats don't stand for anything other than being against Trump. Only 37% of Americans say the Democratic Party "stands for something," while 52% say it just stands against Trump, according to the same ABC News/Washington Post poll. It comes at a time when Democrats are left without a clear figurehead and many, both inside and outside of the party, have criticized its leaders for lack of a clear message.
Hello Tinker long time no see.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
Enki wrote:And hello to everyone. I thought I'd stop by and check in and say hi.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/07/22/polit ... index.html
2. A majority thinks Democrats don't stand for anything other than being against Trump. Only 37% of Americans say the Democratic Party "stands for something," while 52% say it just stands against Trump, according to the same ABC News/Washington Post poll. It comes at a time when Democrats are left without a clear figurehead and many, both inside and outside of the party, have criticized its leaders for lack of a clear message.
Hello Tinker long time no see.
That's the beauty of the Tri perspective, we see a democrat who is looking in a mirror, and they think they are looking thru a window at a republican...... we see a republican who is looking in a mirror, and they think they are looking thru a window at a democrat

How does one tribe differentiate itself from the other? secret handshakes? pheromones?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I've been curious about Mr. Perfect lately,
lol, you are always curious about me.
see how he's liking the job his id is doing as President. From what I can tell like most Republicans he's running purely on hate for Democrats.
Need some kleenex.

Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: That's the beauty of the Tri perspective, we see a democrat who is looking in a mirror, and they think they are looking thru a window at a republican...... we see a republican who is looking in a mirror, and they think they are looking thru a window at a democrat

How does one tribe differentiate itself from the other? secret handshakes? pheromones?
Overall lifestyle. Owning guns vs being terrified of guns. Aborting babies instead of having babies. Believing in God vs cursing God. Marching in Pride parades instead of turning the TV off around kids. Loving their country instead of hating their country. Etc. Pretty easy to tell.

Tris seem to look through a glass darkly, unable to make anything out.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: Tulsi Gabbard is an interesting Dem. And she is under 70 too!
Tulsi Gabbard will never be President.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

There will never be another Democrat President. The Democrat party will never hold a majority of any category of government again.

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/44 ... ountry-are
The Republican Governors Association cheerfully touts the good news that the ten most popular governors in the country are all members of the GOP, pointing to new numbers from Morning Consult polling.

With that caveat in mind, quite a few GOP governors can walk with an extra spring in their step this morning. Charlie Baker of Massachusetts, Larry Hogan of Maryland, Matt Mead of Wyoming, Doug Burgum of North Dakota, Dennis Daugaard of South Dakota, Kay Ivey of Alabama, Brian Sandoval of Nevada, Phil Scott of Vermont, Gary Herbert of Utah, Bill Haslam of Tennessee, and Asa Hutchinson of Arkansas enjoy approval ratings between 60 percent (Hutchinson) and 71 percent (Baker).
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

In terms of a Democrat primary, there are some names that will destroy conventional thinking. There will be at least a dozen people run, and it's going to be a bloodbath because there is no primary on my side. Trump will win simply by livetweeting the primary debates, of which there will be many.

The truly poison pill will be Terry McCaulife, who will be the only one who truly has a claim on the DNC/Superdelegates, and the Bernie bros will hate him worse than Clinton. Lol he is easy to hate worse than Clinton.

As I predicted years ago now, the Democrats have no bench while the GOP has 12 people who could be President tomorrow.

The DNC is also flat broke and unable to recruit candidates. They are finished. The only reason anyone thinks the Democrats even exist is the MSM, and of course the MSM cannot be elected to office. When they find that they are not electing anyone to office they will poof into smoke. Its finished, forever.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Enki wrote:From what I can tell like most Republicans he's running purely on hate for Democrats.
:roll: You say that like it's bad.

:)
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Tue Jul 25, 2017 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote:This episode has been hilarious in that it absolutely exonerates the Trump campaign of any collusion, because if there were this no name Russian would never have contacted Don Jr in this fashion because there would have already been an established connection. Second no actual real information was transmitted. Third none of this is a crime, or even unusual.

Game set match. This thing is done.
Dead on right again. Always right.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Simple Minded wrote: That's the beauty of the Tri perspective, we see a democrat who is looking in a mirror, and they think they are looking thru a window at a republican...... we see a republican who is looking in a mirror, and they think they are looking thru a window at a democrat

Overall lifestyle. Owning guns vs being terrified of guns. Aborting babies instead of having babies. Believing in God vs cursing God. Marching in Pride parades instead of turning the TV off around kids. Loving their country instead of hating their country. Etc. Pretty easy to tell.

Tris seem to look through a glass darkly, unable to make anything out.
:lol: That's what I love about you Mr. P! Your unending faith in your own perspective. In ORZ lingo: "That's the Pot calling the kettle black!" Or the older version about beams and motes in people's eyes.

After posting 30, 50, 100, 200? times over the last two years that "the 2016 election was over and Hilary will win," and endlessly castigating all who dared question your insider access to the innermost circles of all political knowledge and power, or your god-like ability to divine the future, then "shaking and vomiting" on election night because you were in such a state of shock......

You have far gone beyond looking thru a glass darkly my friend, your looking thru a beer can dude! :)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: :lol: That's what I love about you Mr. P! Your unending faith in your own perspective. In ORZ lingo: "That's the Pot calling the kettle black!" Or the older version about beams and motes in people's eyes.
How so.
After posting 30, 50, 100, 200? times over the last two years that "the 2016 election was over and Hilary will win," and endlessly castigating all who dared question your insider access to the innermost circles of all political knowledge and power, or your god-like ability to divine the future, then "shaking and vomiting" on election night because you were in such a state of shock......
Lol I predicted the GOP would retain all majorities and the Democrat party would be finished, even with Donald Trump losing the popular vote by 2%, hence the vomiting and shaking. I was dead on right down to the rivets. OTOH, nobody predicted the EC.

My prediction about the end of the Democrats went back a few years, true, but my prediction about Trump not being able to win the popular vote went back to the emergence of NeverTrump, earlier in 2016. And I was right.
You have far gone beyond looking thru a glass darkly my friend, your looking thru a beer can dude! :)
I don't drink beer.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Simple Minded wrote: :lol: That's what I love about you Mr. P! Your unending faith in your own perspective. In ORZ lingo: "That's the Pot calling the kettle black!" Or the older version about beams and motes in people's eyes.
How so.
Lol I predicted the GOP would retain all majorities and the Democrat party would be finished, even with Donald Trump losing the popular vote by 2%, hence the vomiting and shaking. I was dead on right down to the rivets. OTOH, nobody predicted the EC.

My prediction about the end of the Democrats went back a few years, true, but my prediction about Trump not being able to win the popular vote went back to the emergence of NeverTrump, earlier in 2016. And I was right.
I don't drink beer.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/201 ... cing-dems/
Winning: Ex-SF Mayor Willie Brown Says Trump Trouncing Dems
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

:)

And Willie Brown is right.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
How so.

I think what he's trying to tell you is that at this point you are supposed to throw your hands up and say your above it all and that everyone is the same and everyone is different and no one is allowed to say or think or do anything that could hint at taking a stance in any manner because it is futile; then roll yourself into a ball and do somersaults while taking a triangular path in your backyard. :D
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:

http://www.breitbart.com/california/201 ... cing-dems/
Winning: Ex-SF Mayor Willie Brown Says Trump Trouncing Dems
Beer's proven ability to increase one's cognitive, perceptual, and even pre-cognitive abilities is indisputable.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
How so.

I think what he's trying to tell you is that at this point you are supposed to throw your hands up and say your above it all and that everyone is the same and everyone is different and no one is allowed to say or think or do anything that could hint at taking a stance in any manner because it is futile; then roll yourself into a ball and do somersaults while taking a triangular path in your backyard. :D

:lol: Or..... one could simply look back at the last 30 or 40 years of political history in the US and note that each time of the two parties gains a majority, they proclaim they have FINALLY achieved permanent super-majority status. While the minority party claims the incompetence of the majority party will cause them to self-destruct under the burden of power and to banish themselves into the wilderness for generations.

Within 8 or so years the voters say "f**k these arrogant,know-it-all, condescending, A-holes!" and re-elect the minority party into power yet again.

But, in case you didn't the dozens of memos previously published: "the election is over, Hilary will win!"

Has anyone seen Trump and Hilary together since the election? Aha! See! Same with Superman and Clark Kent! Or Zack and Mr. Perfect!

Now for the record, my stopped clock is always right. It's not the clock's fault that stupid people look at my clock at the wrong time!!!!

Now.... C'mon over here now my son.... it's time for you abandon those eternally bickering Catholics and Protestants, and baptize you into a religion that establishes a stable plane of existence with 3 points. It's geometry and physics, not religion or politics! :)

"In the Name of Zack, Mr. Perfect, and me....... DEVIL COME OUT!"

How do you feel now?

If that don't work, drink more beer! :)
Enki

Post by Enki »

How people celebrate the permanent Republican victory.

Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
How so.

:lol: Or..... one could simply look back at the last 30 or 40 years of political history in the US and note that each time of the two parties gains a majority, they proclaim they have FINALLY achieved permanent super-majority status. While the minority party claims the incompetence of the majority party will cause them to self-destruct under the burden of power and to banish themselves into the wilderness for generations.

. . .
The Democrats are the party that says government will make you smarter, taller, richer, and remove the crabgrass on your lawn.

The Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work and then they get elected and prove it.

~ P. J. O'Rourke
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Enki wrote:How people celebrate the permanent Republican victory.

Seems then that you would like the permanent GOP supermajority
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nice little triangulator party.
Simple Minded wrote: :lol: Or..... one could simply look back at the last 30 or 40 years of political history in the US and note that each time of the two parties gains a majority, they proclaim they have FINALLY achieved permanent super-majority status.
No, it's only been claimed a few times.
While the minority party claims the incompetence of the majority party will cause them to self-destruct under the burden of power and to banish themselves into the wilderness for generations.

Within 8 or so years the voters say "f**k these arrogant,know-it-all, condescending, A-holes!" and re-elect the minority party into power yet again.
Both parties have maintained majorities for far longer than this.
But, in case you didn't the dozens of memos previously published: "the election is over, Hilary will win!"
A prediction doesn't really bear on triangulation in any way shape of form
Has anyone seen Trump and Hilary together since the election?
No. They hate each other.
Aha! See! Same with Superman and Clark Kent! Or Zack and Mr. Perfect!

Now for the record, my stopped clock is always right. It's not the clock's fault that stupid people look at my clock at the wrong time!!!!

Now.... C'mon over here now my son.... it's time for you abandon those eternally bickering Catholics and Protestants, and baptize you into a religion that establishes a stable plane of existence with 3 points. It's geometry and physics, not religion or politics! :)

How do you feel now?
I feel like you have no idea what you are talking about. I feel like triangulator personality disorder is extremely persistent especially in the face of contrary evidence. And while triangulation is one of the most morally repugnant of all ideologies (it blames the rapist and rape victim eqaully, "a pox on both their houses/both sides do it"), they are fortunately among the most easy to manipulate. A triangulator tries to always split the uprights, so if you move the goalposts to the right then the center is moved to the right. Triangulators today are much more right wing than triangulators 8 years ago.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Mr. Perfect is spot on about triangulation.
-Alexander Hamilton
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Nice little triangulator party.
Simple Minded wrote: :lol: Or..... one could simply look back at the last 30 or 40 years of political history in the US and note that each time of the two parties gains a majority, they proclaim they have FINALLY achieved permanent super-majority status.
No, it's only been claimed a few times.
While the minority party claims the incompetence of the majority party will cause them to self-destruct under the burden of power and to banish themselves into the wilderness for generations.

Both parties have maintained majorities for far longer than this.
A prediction doesn't really bear on triangulation in any way shape of form
Has anyone seen Trump and Hilary together since the election?
No. They hate each other.
Aha! See! Same with Superman and Clark Kent! Or Zack and Mr. Perfect!

How do you feel now?
I feel like you have no idea what you are talking about. I feel like triangulator personality disorder is extremely persistent especially in the face of contrary evidence. And while triangulation is one of the most morally repugnant of all ideologies (it blames the rapist and rape victim eqaully, "a pox on both their houses/everyone does it"), they are fortunately among the most easy to manipulate. A triangulator tries to always split the uprights, so if you move the goalposts to the right then the center is moved to the right. Triangulators today are much more right wing than triangulators 8 years ago.
Thank you Mr. P for the best illustration I could possibly have hoped for. I am indebted to you. I love it. ;)

Americans, who after years or decades of observing both the Democratic cult and the Republican cult, and who aren’t permanently in either cult (due to their similarities), just might may think, or even hope “You know, someday, perhaps, one of these parties will wake up, and differentiate themselves from the other party by presenting a coherent presentation of an actual plan, including implementation schedules, cost benefit analysis, hidden costs, unintended consequences, and who actually pays in order for some one else to get a freebie……..in order to appeal to the intelligence of potential voters………rather than just continually mimic their political opponents, by endlessly claiming the sky is falling and claiming their opponents, and those who are not goose stepping in our parade are evil.”

When you encounter one of these people, your instinctive, reflexive, and completely unconscious default response is to insist that anyone who does not recognize your moral and intellectual superiority is “morally repugnant.” Ya shoulda just said "deplorable." ;)

You might want to tear that page out of your playbook……….. It might not work for your side any better than it worked for Hilary. Contrary to the predictions of so many insiders of superior intelligence, she lost. Remember?

“My gang will do it better” isn’t much of a big tent sales pitch.

Then to top it all you openly admit your goal is to “manipulate” those of us whom you have determined possess inferior intelligence and/or morality. You sounds a lot like Zack proclaiming that those people who can’t recognize the superiority of the views of his cult “will be dealt with accordingly” when they gain power.

But that is what makes discussion of religion and politics so much freaking fun. And so difficult to take seriously. The Catholics have faith the Protestants are wrong and/or evil by definition, and vice versa. It says so right on the label of the bottle they are selling.