The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Mr. Perfect

Re: The demise of the Democrat Party

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Seems like you only want one side of the war to back off.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Women and Minorities Give Groundbreaking
Wins to Democrats

A black transgender activist, Andrea Jenkins, was elected to the Minneapolis City Council. A Hispanic woman won the mayor’s race in Topeka, Kan. A Sikh man was elected mayor in Hoboken, N.J. Latina, Vietnamese and transgender female candidates won state legislative races. Black candidates were elected lieutenant governor in New Jersey and Virginia. A Liberian refugee in Helena, Mont., was elected mayor.

Mark Keam, a Korean-American Democrat who was re-elected on Tuesday to his seat in Virginia’s House of Delegates, said the wave of first-time minority candidates was a direct response to feeling snipped out of the American picture by Mr. Trump’s policies and divisive language.

“In Trump’s America, people are getting screwed and those getting screwed more than others are people who’ve never had a voice in the government,” Mr. Keam said. “Those are motivations a white guy wouldn’t have.”

:lol:

If Trump stays too long, could mean end of Republican party

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Seems like you only want one side of the war to back off.
Well....... you can do both and voters can priortise what most concerns them and if Del. Marshall did indeed show that highway infrastructure issues at least turned up on his radar, then yeah, I'll admit to being a bit of an ass......'>.....
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Brazile is right. End of top down parties cycle and back to grass roots organization. Neither R or D can stand in their current configurations.

Have not read the book, but her observations seem spot-on. Clinton a mind control cult is another excellent observation.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Democrats won with the politics of inclusiveness

What goes around comes around, and on Tuesday, karma came for President Trump and his Republican acolytes. From Washington to Maine, New Jersey to North Carolina, Trumpist ugliness was met and vanquished, sometimes by the very targets of right-wing scorn.

“It is getting more diverse every day. It is that diverse society that makes this country great.”

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

What goes around comes around, and on Tuesday, karma came for President Trump and his Republican acolytes. From Washington to Maine, New Jersey to North Carolina, Trumpist ugliness was met and vanquished, sometimes by the very targets of right-wing scorn.

“It is getting more diverse every day. It is that diverse society that makes this country great.”

HP,

You, the Zionists at the NYT, the establishment Dems and repubs, and the other control freaks still don't get it. It's not about dam vs. repub anymore, it's old school Dems-Repubs-MSM vs outsiders.

Who won in 2008? Who won in 2016? the outsider both times. Who won on Tuesday? Guess who has been losing for the last few years?

Drop your self-forged chains dude. I'll bet money they say "Made in Zion" on them somewhere! ;)
Doc

Post by Doc »

weeping and a moaning and a gnashing of teeth

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/stat ... 9098689540
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:

HP,

You, the Zionists at the NYT, the establishment Dems and repubs, and the other control freaks still don't get it. It's not about dam vs. repub anymore, it's old school Dems-Repubs-MSM vs outsiders.

Who won in 2008? Who won in 2016? the outsider both times. Who won on Tuesday? Guess who has been losing for the last few years?

Drop your self-forged chains dude. I'll bet money they say "Made in Zion" on them somewhere! ;)

" old school Dems-Repubs-MSM vs outsiders " .. :P

Suburbs Rebel Against Trump

RICHMOND, Va. — The American suburbs appear to be in revolt against President Trump after a muscular coalition of college-educated voters and racial and ethnic minorities dealt the Republican Party a thumping rejection on Tuesday and propelled a diverse class of Democrats into office.

“Voters are taking their anger out at the president, and the only way they can do that is by going after Republicans on the ballot,” said Representative Charlie Dent, Republican of Pennsylvania.

The Democrats’ gains signaled deep alienation from the Republican Party among the sort of upscale moderates who were once central to their coalition.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Democrats won in Democrat states/districts, the few that are left. Nothing's changed.

NUT lying to you again. LOL, they said you Hillary would win, 92%. NUT, what a disaster...
Heracleum Persicum

Republicans in Washington seemed near panic Thursday in the light of a news report in which four women
said Roy S. Moore , the Republican nominee for a United States Senate seat in Alabama and an evangelical Christian, had made sexual or romantic overtures to them when they were teenagers and he was in his 30s. Senator Mitch McConnell of Kentucky, the Republican majority leader, said Mr. Moore should step aside ahead of the Dec. 12 special election if the allegations were true.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... -teen-girl

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I don't know how to tell you this Azari but half the Democrat party is involved in a sexual predator ring.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:I don't know how to tell you this Azari but half the Democrat party is involved in a sexual predator ring.

What about the other half, what's their hobby ? :D

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the ... 07d48a9199

“The Bezos-Amazon-Washington Post that dropped that dime on Donald Trump is the same Bezos-Amazon-Washington Post that dropped the dime this afternoon on Judge Roy Moore,” Bannon said Thursday
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
weeping and a moaning and a gnashing of teeth

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/stat ... 9098689540
Wow.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Losing elections.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:

Losing elections.
or possibly losing erections.......

Apologies in advance to Typhoon! :P
Mr. Perfect

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote:The end of an evil scourge.

Never forget.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Never forget. less popular than George Bush and Richard Nixon.

Heracleum Persicum

The GOP’s Moral Bankruptcy
The Democratic Party is now more reliable on sexual ethics

A senior Republican official — a conservative Christian — texted me yesterday to say:

So Franken and Conyers are out while the GOP is rallying to and will likely be stuck with Moore. I truly never thought I’d see the day when the GOP ceded the moral high ground to the Democrats on sexual ethics. I’m truly stunned.

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

The GOP’s Moral Bankruptcy
The Democratic Party is now more reliable on sexual ethics

A senior Republican official — a conservative Christian — texted me yesterday to say:

So Franken and Conyers are out while the GOP is rallying to and will likely be stuck with Moore. I truly never thought I’d see the day when the GOP ceded the moral high ground to the Democrats on sexual ethics. I’m truly stunned.

HP,

Remember when the Trump campaign first started? "They" (the experts) said he would never win GOP nomination because he was not a Republican and was not a conservative!

This is all probably cause of climate change. :? Now Dems care about women and Repubs don't... they're both trans-gendered?

It is still same-same game, preserve the institutional power of our tribe. Where is the difference between the two parties?

Franken and Conyers are pawns they need to sacrifice to take out the Red king. back in the day there was no Dem support to sacrifice the Blue king Clinton in the name of superior morality and fighting the republican war-on-women.

the texter who claims to be stunned is an ideeot, a drama-queen, and a never Trumper!
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

To be reliable on "sexual ethics", you have to have some ethics to begin with.

Angelo Codevilla was actually right on this, this big show of cleaning up their act is a power move to maintain the status quo.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:To be reliable on "sexual ethics", you have to have some ethics to begin with.

Angelo Codevilla was actually right on this, this big show of cleaning up their act is a power move to maintain the status quo.
Neither party is jumping at the chance to expose the members (pun intended) in their party who have accessed the "hush-up-sweetie" slush fund money. That would be a start.

Why are all the female members of the Congress and Senate silent about the existence of this fund?

From his tweet, it sounds like John Conyers has a good starting list if the Dems wanted to clean up their side of the poop fest. We need a label for history. Pussy-gate..... Kitty Twerk (ha! typed in as Titty Tweek) gate

Dems are setting the stage for removing Trump prior to 2020, or at least running a female candidate in 2020. Male Dems who want to be POTUS in 2020 need not apply. Campaign strategists are studying the movie PCU as we type.

Having a penis is the new black!
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:To be reliable on "sexual ethics", you have to have some ethics to begin with.

Neither party is jumping at the chance to expose the members (pun intended) in their party who have accessed the "hush-up-sweetie" slush fund money. That would be a start.

Why are all the female members of the Congress and Senate silent about the existence of this fund?

From his tweet, it sounds like John Conyers has a good starting list if the Dems wanted to clean up their side of the poop fest. We need a label for history. Pussy-gate..... Kitty Twerk (ha! typed in as Titty Tweek) gate

Dems are setting the stage for removing Trump prior to 2020, or at least running a female candidate in 2020. Male Dems who want to be POTUS in 2020 need not apply. Campaign strategists are studying the movie PCU as we type.

Having a penis is the new black!
That's true. Strom Thurmond wasn't hanging out in the Senate chambers as a homunculus because he had firm convictions...well he had some pretty firm convictions on the women who rode the elevators with him....but other than those! :)

All those young adults satirized in that PCU movie have grown up, are running things...and this is the result. Verily their way shall be filled with disaster. Those kids born roughly between '66 and '81 are truly literal Hitlers! :) Really, in Trumpian terms: Generation X'ers are not sending us their best! Sad!
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
That's true. Strom Thurmond wasn't hanging out in the Senate chambers as a homunculus because he had firm convictions...well he had some pretty firm convictions on the women who rode the elevators with him....but other than those! :)

All those young adults satirized in that PCU movie have grown up, are running things...and this is the result. Verily their way shall be filled with disaster. Those kids born roughly between '66 and '81 are truly literal Hitlers! :) Really, in Trumpian terms: Generation X'ers are not sending us their best! Sad!
True cosmic justice in my simple mind!

As always, I am humbled by your superi-oralness (SM slang for your bitchin vocabulary). ;)

I hope Moore wins today, just because I want to see the MSM go bat-shite crazy a few moore times in my life. If he loses, coverage will be ho-hum.

yep, it's all about the circuses with me....
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:

True cosmic justice in my simple mind!

As always, I am humbled by your superi-oralness (SM slang for your bitchin vocabulary). ;)

I hope Moore wins today, just because I want to see the MSM go bat-shite crazy a few moore times in my life. If he loses, coverage will be ho-hum.

yep, it's all about the circuses with me....
hey, I don't mean to be so flippant abou'it but this is me right now:

Xb4P-MZMzJs

For years and years and years weve had to hear portside sanctimony and the righteous politicizations- with a healthy helping of "Roues, louses and tomcats for me but not for theeee..." is gone. No matter how many people the Democrats try to purge to regain their smugness self-conception, it's done.

Let it all come out, Republicans and Democrats. Let's turn the electorate into Elvis singing "Hound Dog":

lzQ8GDBA8Is
Doc

Post by Doc »

"Stay away from Negative people. They have a problem for every solution" --Albert Einstein
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros