The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Mr. Perfect

The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Post by Mr. Perfect »

As I've been saying for years, and you've all heard, but didn't believe.

-We have returned to the Reagan arc. We are the supermajority party. We own over 66% of state offices, 60% of governorships, healthy house majority, retained the Senate in a bad calendar year. Even by Democrat logic we will surge in 2018 to close to 60 senate seats.

-obama is the worst President in history. Record low growth, record poverty, record unemployment, record debts, record corpulent growth of government, record homelessness, record foreign policy failure, record stupidity.

-obama did not take over the Democrat party. He has no successor. He did not put in permanent personnel. He handed the party back to the Clintons. obama is a footnote of history

-The Clintons cannot run again, and have no successor. They have no rationale to control the party, and will not control it any longer.

-The party is leaderless. There is absolutely no one in the Democrat Party who has name recognition. There is no one who can beat Trump. There may be no one who actually runs. The Democrat Party has no coalition of personnel. There is nothing.

The end of a party now exposed as collectivist statist criminals, will now be erased from the earth. We will be cruel. We will tell the truth and record it in the histories. The party of Slavery, segregation, Tammany Hall, marxism, soviet appeasement, terror appeasement, and record corruption and criminality in their final candidate. It won't be missed.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I live by one rule when it comes to the Democrat. Give them nothing, and take from them everything.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Quite likely. I am encouraging Bernie supporters to work to form a new party as the Democratic party will never support them. I talked to quite a few of them over the last months to a year. They largely despise what the Democratic party has become. I tell them that I think they are wrong on a lot of the issues but their hearts are mostly in the right place. Which is true or they would un-follow me or just tell me to drop dead.

At the very least the Democratic party is going to have a hard time figuring out where they go from here. If the republicans were really smart they would go after Blacks and Hispanics hard. Brand themselves as the party of inclusion rather than multicultural diversity (There is a huge difference) The democrats interchange the two all the time. But they are really opposite Multiculturalism diversity encourages division, not inclusion.

If anything Trump has gotten the republican party to grow up in that respect. Trump and Pence will make a great one two punch against the nevertrump (read big NYC and left coasts lobby money)republicans in congress. Not sure what the party break down was but 341 members of congress endorsed Hillary.

Pence know how to handle them and Trump teaches them the trump style mortal campaign.

Democrats are going to be challenged on all front come next election Their only hope is they can pin the coming recession on Trump and the republicans. Say something like "See? didn't you folks learn anything from 2008?"

So yes the Democratic party may cease to exist but they will need some encouragement to go completely over the cliff. Much work to do.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Juno

Post by Juno »

I thought for sure Zach Morris would have posted something clever here by now.
Proud Member International Brotherhood of Bullfighters, Rodeo Clowns, and Barrelmen, Local 17
noddy

Post by noddy »

wouldnt crow too early.

democrats will rebuild and if the nevertrumpers in the senate cause gridlock the trump era might not be that special in 2 cycles time.
ultracrepidarian
YMix

Post by YMix »

noddy wrote:wouldnt crow too early.
No, no, let him crow too early. It's good for the soul. :)
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Mr. P I remember you wrote a bit about how Obama has been destructive to the Democrat party. Still see it that way?
Proud Member International Brotherhood of Bullfighters, Rodeo Clowns, and Barrelmen, Local 17
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol 2018 Senate is almost all Democrats running in Republican states, you can look up the schedule. We'll be 58-60 seats in the Senate. The national face of the Democrat party is now Chuck Schumer. Have you ever seen that face.

Also, for 2 years Democrats have been saying off year elections favor GOP while Presidential years favor them. We just one the Presidential year lol.

They don't have a single person with national name recognition to run in 2020. Nevertumpers have been proven to be impotent. It's all over.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Juno wrote:Mr. P I remember you wrote a bit about how Obama has been destructive to the Democrat party. Still see it that way?
Oh yeah. obama took the Democrat party from 60% of the government fedstatelocal to 40% and completely out of power in 6-8 years. It is the largest political collapse in our history. And it's mostly his fault, a little bit Hillary in terms of the election we just had.

The Democrats are finished, forever.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
noddy wrote:wouldnt crow too early.
No, no, let him crow too early. It's good for the soul. :)
Remember when you said the more natural alignment for America was Rinos peeling off and joining with the Democrats, leaving the GOP a rump party?

Man were you wrong about that.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Remember when you said the more natural alignment for America was Rinos peeling off and joining with the Democrats, leaving the GOP a rump party?

Man were you wrong about that.
In case of a party split there's a good chance of that happening.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

If there was ever an election that it would happen it was this election, where Hank Paulson, Colin Powell, Meg Whitman, the Bushes etc went Clinton.

It didn't happen. You were wrong. Your party is finished.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:If there was ever an election that it would happen it was this election
Has the GOP actually split into two separate parties?
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

YMix wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:If there was ever an election that it would happen it was this election
Has the GOP actually split into two separate parties?
John Kasich will be attempting that in two days because he likes to shoot himself in the foot.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol, no bro we just won record supermajority status. There was a big election yesterday, it's in all the papers. :)
NapLajoieonSteroids

I think Mr.P could be right here.

The Democratic Party may actually be moribund.

-It's remaining leadership is pushing 70

-it has no ideas outside of adding more patron/client relations between the party and American people

- it hasn't exactly nurtured a new backbench...Obama was it; it's grown deeply unpopular on local and state levels

-Trump is serious about fixing inner cities, which means dismantling Democratic patron/client relations

-Julian Assange has poisoned the well with the young a lot of these BernieBros won't be coming back

-Trump just destroyed the legacy media and will be going after breaking up these monopolies. The legacy media won't be running interference with such ease; and the press is now out of the white house [look up how many white house officials are married to press people]
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The reasons are endless. The Democrat Party is a total failure.
NapLajoieonSteroids

The thing is though, all that energy of the idealists won't just dissipate.

Post-Trump may be the start of a more multiparty landscape. Greens, Reds and Weirdos, heh.

And I'm sure you non-Americans are aware of the benefits and drawbacks of this kind of arrangement.

But if Trump plays this right, and that's an if, we can clean out the rot and not have a party built to amplify so brazenly the Scott Fovals and Clintons' of the world
NapLajoieonSteroids

Kasich will be starting that No-Trumpeteer Party on Thursday; I'm sure he has a lot of "big names" lined up for it and just enough people in congress to give Trump headaches.
NapLajoieonSteroids

And Post-Obama Obama, oh boy, he's going to be a thorn right down the street in D.C. for the next four years.

Whenever the press will want to hit Trump, they'll go get an Obama quote. Who knows what the community organizer will organize.
Juno

Post by Juno »

Mr. Perfect wrote:The reasons are endless. The Democrat Party is a total failure.
Thank you, Mr. President, Donald J. Trump.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nothing has changed. The news media, pop culture, elective office should reflect these numbers. We should be a dominant conservative society, with liberalism a superminority oddity. I should be able to turn on any media outlet and see mostly conservative content coming out.

As such, the GOP is of 3 factions, a traditional Reagan ideology, Trump/Buchanan/Perot, and Rinos. That's never changed. What has changed is the Buchanan faction and the Rinos have switched places. Rinos used to run everything in the part but now they are relegated to 3rd place.

But to ymix's delusion, they could have bolted to the Democrats this time, they had every reason to, and they didn't. The Democrat brand is permanently toxic. There is only so much poverty and homosexuality you can take.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:And Post-Obama Obama, oh boy, he's going to be a thorn right down the street in D.C. for the next four years.

Whenever the press will want to hit Trump, they'll go get an Obama quote. Who knows what the community organizer will organize.
Don't start negotiating with yourself.
Juno

Post by Juno »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:And Post-Obama Obama, oh boy, he's going to be a thorn right down the street in D.C. for the next four years.

I am looking forward to Mr. President Donald J. Trump's response to Obama's first foray into commentary, post inauguration. I am confident that he will persuade the former president that discretion is the better part of valor. And necessary.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Juno wrote:

I am looking forward to Mr. President Donald J. Trump's response to Obama's first foray into commentary, post inauguration. I am confident that he will persuade the former president that discretion is the better part of valor. And necessary.
heh. that may be true too! :D