The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Simple Minded

Re: The end of the Democrat Party: Obama's Revenge?

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:
Thanks Bro. The strange thing of writing a conspiracy theory down as an act of playfulness by reshuffling facts and see how they look afterwards is that I started to believe it myself. :P :o

I'm sure that race, group identity meant a lot to Obama for the reasons you mention. I have no Dr. Phil nanotech wired to his brain that sends me all his thoughts and motives in encrypted format (I'm sure the CIA would love to hire me if I had that tech), only a pretty good but still unreliable intuition.

I think he really wanted to be an all American president for all Americans. And be the first colored president that is. Being colored not as a tool for an agenda stuffed with cynical racial identity politics, but more like a crown that would prove that the US had overcome racism and that all are equal. Just as in the Martin Luther King dream where people are judged by their individual character and performance, not by the color of their skin, sex, religious background etc. I believe he really wanted this. That this also was and is his dream.

Such a dream however is easily destroyed when race-baiting and identity politics are pushed to the forefront by others because it keeps the old patient alive beyond expiration date. Suddenly it's all about race again, which is what Obama probably feared most. Add a white cop kills black guy to make sure it will be on the agenda for some more decades, unfortunately.

I think Obama won by his own superior rhetoric skills and crowd pleasing capabilities. Clinton didn't like loosing from him.
:lol: Sooner or later, all the best salesmen come to believe the fantasies they create! You're just a quicker study than most! ;)

I think those are pretty fair assessments. Whether Obama was more oppressed by white racists, the political establishment, or "the people who brought him to the prom," will be debated forever. I don't know if Obama, ever tried to decouple his wagon from the "black victimhood/white guilt/being on the right side of history" horse, but if he did, I think Obama "suddenly" learned what Larry Elder, Thomas Sowell, Walter Williams, Star Parker, Jesse Lee Peterson, Deneen Borelli, Ken Hamblin, and others have talked about for decades.

Toe the official/politically acceptable "racial identity" line, and you are legitimately black. Speak as an individual, and you are no longer "black," but suddenly you become a house nigger, Uncle Tom, Oreo, sellout, etc.

I thought Obama was constrained by his own PR and marketing strategy more than anything else since day one. Six years later I heard a "black community leader" state exactly that during an interview. IIIRC, I heard some audio of Obama describing that during his college years he was very careful which minorities he associated with to avoid being viewed as a "sellout."

Politics, or administration is the forced, conflicted, mating of ideology and reality. There are yuge differences between the behavior of candidates and incumbents, and have been as long as I can remember, for good reason.

Projecting zipcode or personal cultural problems onto the entire nation may win one national office, but never seems successful in solving problems for the individuals or regions affected. For obvious reasons.
Simpleminded wrote:You have earned an unofficial honorary appointment to the Supreme Council of Wise Elders of SimpleMindedStan. Final approval is dependent upon DNA testing for racial purity. ;)
Parodite wrote: I'm out of Africa. 8-)
No problem, you are still eligible. We're all a bunch of mutts here. Here's a hint, don't tell anybody in SimpleMindedStan that your'e black or white, and chances are no one will notice. We're more enlightened than most! ;)
Doc

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:Image

BTW my time to being blocked by Illiberals on Twitter is down to seconds now. Are my tits not big enough or what?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That's a personal opinion, speaking for myself, I would say "No, they're not!"

At most motorcycle rallies they often shout "Don't give us twit, show us your tits!"

Real women love it!
Maybe the caption should be "There I was sitting on a hill, flapping my tits at a left wing shill"

I stole that from a 70 or 80's moderately(There was a lot of competition back then) funny comedian His version was "There I was sitting on a hill flapping my tits at buffalo bill"

It seemed Ironic at the time that right after he did this shtick, he quit comedy and disappeared. I guessed he came to the realization that the shtick itself was an accurate description of what it was he was doing in his chosen career venue. Even broadly applicable to life in general

Instead of Feynman's elephants, perhaps it should be "tits up", all the way down.

http://www.davosman.org/viewtopic.php?p=3294#p3294
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

DNC argues in court it had the right to rig the primary

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Re: DNC argues in court it had the right to rig the primary

Post by noddy »

is it compulsory for the democrats to be democratic internally ?

in australia this is not required, parties can choose their figureheads however they like.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

The DNC can cry Russian interference or they can put thier own house in order... Anyone waging on which they will choose?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Re: DNC argues in court it had the right to rig the primary

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

noddy wrote:
is it compulsory for the democrats to be democratic internally ?

in australia this is not required, parties can choose their figureheads however they like.
No. All American political parties are corporations governed by their own by-laws, but they prefer to disguise that fact and pose as a part of a free and participatory democracy.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Last Week :

“I was on the way to winning until the combination of Jim Comey’s letter on Oct. 28 and Russian WikiLeaks raised doubts in the minds of people who were inclined to vote for me, but got scared off,” -- HIllary Clinton

Today:

Firing Comey is worse than Watergate !!! -- Clinton Supporters

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05 ... coney.html
Trump fires FBI Director Comey
Published May 09, 2017
Fox News
I always suspected but was never sure before that leftism is a mental illness
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mental illness is the only explanation.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Dead, dead, dead. Prepare yourself for real news.

ow40dJx5Yog
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Dead, dead, dead. Prepare yourself for real news.

ow40dJx5Yog

:lol: :lol: funny

Mr. Perfect , not sure Jimmy Dore or probably you know what Capitalism is .. capitalism is money decides things

Ever thought why Politics in Germany different ? ?

Reason is, money does not play a role in German election.

In America, money elects politicians, judges etc etc .. absolutely legal

So, what the f*ck is this Jummy Dore talking about .. who the f*ck are those people sitting there ? .. they have no say .. Trump was not elected by Joe, faaaar from it .. big money selected Barack Hussein to clean up after Chaney/Bush disaster, now big boys decided lets play crazy and stick it to Chinese and Mexicano and Angela and Justin Trudeau etc etc .. Trump just face of it, the real heavy lifting done by Boys behind the curtain, Trump illiterate, am sure he does not know what Softwood Lumber is, am sure Trump thinks Korea bordering India

You want to fix America ? outlaw election financing .. that Las Vegas Pim bankrolling Hillary or that Hyène vulture fund POS financing presidents .. those congressman and Senators working for Money guys, not for Joe

Argument Democrats this Republicans that either for naives (2B polite), or for Charlatans fooling Joe

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol. Whatever you say bro. Just glad that whoever got rid of the Democrats did it. God bless them.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote:67% of state legislators
63% of Governors
55% of the House
52 Senators
The White House
And soon the Supreme Court

Republican Dominance. Record setting. One Republican Nation under God.
Impressive.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol, You thinking of obama, he destroyed his own party. Set record for loss.

obama less popular than W Bush, R Nixon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: can't stop laughing

After record media promotion. Unbelievable. Americans say, obama worst President in history.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/26130 ... greenfield
More Americans consider Barack Obama to be the worst President since World War II than they do any other president, according to a new poll.

The Quinnipiac poll out Wednesday found that 33% of Americans see Obama as the worst post-war president, while just 8% consider him the best. Another 28% see former President George W. Bush as the worst. Richard Nixon, the only American President ever to resign in disgrace, was picked the worst by 13%, according to the poll.
Man. I love these charts. I hope I never forget them.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mr. Perfect , not sure Jimmy Dore or probably you know what Capitalism is .. capitalism is money decides things
Lol. Money decides everything outside capitalism too.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote: Mr. Perfect , not sure Jimmy Dore or probably you know what Capitalism is .. capitalism is money decides things
Lol. Money decides everything outside capitalism too.
That or lead. Or as Pablo Escobar used to say "Silver or lead" Though of course money paid for the lead in the first place.
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://freebeacon.com/issues/dnc-worker ... -overtime/
DNC Workers Sue Party for Receiving Sub-Minimum Wages, No Overtime

BY: Sam Dorman
May 15, 2017 9:21 am

Dozens of field workers filed a class action lawsuit against the Democratic National Committee, claiming the party pushing employers to pay a $15 minimum wage and more in overtime failed to pay overtime and minimum wages to its own employees.

Justin Swidler, the attorney representing field workers, claimed the Democratic Party failed to pay workers a minimum wage and denied them overtime compensation. Swidler reportedly "says the lawsuit seeks ‘fair pay for fair work,' and holding the Democratic Party to the very ideals that it embraces," according to CBS Philly.

The 2016 Democratic platform pushed for a $15-per-hour minimum wage, a nearly $8 increase from the current minimum, and promised to defend an Obama-era regulation forcing employers to pay a higher rate to employers for working more than 40 hours.

Some of the Democrats' workers put in 80-90 hours per week, according to Swidler, and got only $3,000 per month in compensation. "They got paid a flat salary of $3,000 a month, which isn’t even minimum wage for some of the hours that they were working," Swidler said.
Doc

Post by Doc »

We know that Democrats treat their employees like dirt(see previous post) Now we know mudering their employees is no big deal if it will hide the truth that it wasn't the diversion that "the Russians hacked Hillary" but one of their own did it.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/murde ... le/2623186
Murdered DNC staffer Seth Rich had sent 44,000 internal emails to WikiLeaks: Report
by Kyle Feldscher | May 16, 2017, 8:22 AM
JacShITWs-8
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This could be the end finally of the party of Satan. May it collapse into hell.
Doc

Post by Doc »

John Podesta sure do like spirit cooking

https://twitter.com/DrVasyaS/status/864574674826657793

BTW the Fake News WaPo story about Trump came out one hour after the Seth Rich story broke.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

The Seth Rich story is fake news.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:John Podesta sure do like spirit cooking

https://twitter.com/DrVasyaS/status/864574674826657793

BTW the Fake News WaPo story about Trump came out one hour after the Seth Rich story broke.
This spirit cooking stuff is a non issue. Catholics routinely engage in a form of symbolic cannibalism, for example.

I don't think a past campaign has ever been discussed for this long by supporters of a new administration. Obviously, there's nothing positive to write about re: Trump's performance. Total disaster. Sad!
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:The Seth Rich story is fake news.
It's truer news than Russian hacking.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: This spirit cooking stuff is a non issue.
Really. Disparaging news in the public can be discounted by the voting public. Fascinating. I wonder what else that might apply to.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: I don't think a past campaign has ever been discussed for this long by supporters of a new administration.
Well you have to concede on this point, it's a tremendous amount of fun.