The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Simple Minded

Re: The demise of the Democrat Party

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. P,

Forgive me my master, but you are going about this the wrong way!

"We the people" want Hilary to run again in 2020! ;) She was robbed by misogynist democrats! :( The glass ceiling needs to be broken! Only Hilary can do it! "We" need to keep her in the game..... for the children! Not enough POTI candidates refers to voters as deplorable! "We" need to celebrate her insight and vision!

You should use your considerable wealth to start a Go fund Me page for Hilary or dropping seed money into her 2020 campaign. Water and fertilize this weed, don't try to pull it!

You are most welcome!

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 016-215774

"When you have an open contest without an incumbent and competitive primaries, the party comes under the candidate’s control only after the nominee is certain. When I was manager of Gore’s campaign in 2000, we started inserting our people into the DNC in June. This victory fund agreement, however, had been signed in August 2015, just four months after Hillary announced her candidacy and nearly a year before she officially had the nomination.

I had tried to search out any other evidence of internal corruption that would show that the DNC was rigging the system to throw the primary to Hillary, but I could not find any in party affairs or among the staff. I had gone department by department, investigating individual conduct for evidence of skewed decisions, and I was happy to see that I had found none. Then I found this agreement.

The funding arrangement with HFA and the victory fund agreement was not illegal, but it sure looked unethical. If the fight had been fair, one campaign would not have control of the party before the voters had decided which one they wanted to lead. This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.
Nonc Hilaire

Donna Brazile turns on them all!

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Interim Democratic National Committee (DNC) chair Donna Brazile placed blame for the party’s financial woes squarely on former President Barack Obama and Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz in a Thursday column, excoriating the pair for handing over complete control of the party to the Clinton campaign almost a year before she secured the nomination.
I think part of this is payback for the time Hillary called Brazile a "dazed buffalo".

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2017/11/02/ ... rol-556799
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Azari you REALLY picked the wrong team. What a disaster..

You need to watch every single minute.

X3W2GIZ8rN0
Censorship isn't necessary
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Yep, the US political-cultural compost heap is fermenting nicely. The process even becomes steamy.

Deep down I'm very superficial
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Parodite wrote:Yep, the US political-cultural compost heap is fermenting nicely. The process even becomes steamy.

Sustainable, organic, infinitely renewable, biodegradable, green energy...... as well as a damn fine circus..... what's not to like?

Unless you're a racist, misogynist, ______-o-phobe, science denier!

Luckily, this phenomena is often zip code specific and isolated. Hard not to feel good about one's life while watching these clowns, isn't it? The ultimate reality show. If the circuses are good enuff, the unwashed don't care bout bread. Understand the strategy now?

Jerry Springer show cultural integration appropriation (CIA).

Or in ORZ lingo, 'Misery loves company!"

Sorry pal, but, the only safe space is between your ears, but unfortunately, not everyone has an adequate volume....... obviously! Life is so unfair.

;)
Doc

Post by Doc »

It seems *some* Progressives are getting fed up with Identity politics

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2017/11/0 ... ust-1-day/
In fact, it was such a BAD look that the super progressive and liberal group, Democracy for America, announced they would no longer support Ralph’s campaign because it was RACIST.

> @DFAaction announced tonight it would no longer support @RalphNortham, called his campaign "racist" pic.twitter.com/hCcj4UyR2R

— Alex Roarty (@Alex_Roarty) November 3, 2017
Or maybe Northam just isn't "rascist" enough
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Yeah,
Crooked Hillary

She betrayed America .. if she had stepped aside, Bernie Sanders would have beaten Trump eaaaaasily

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... 016-215774

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Bernie would have lost also.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Not sure where to put his but Twitter is literally censoring in favor of the Democrat Party.

IX8Y2dN_nh4
Doc

Post by Doc »

I have looked at the Seth Rich story with a skeptical eye. But sometimes strange things happen that support the narative

http://www.newsweek.com/donna-brazile-b ... acy-702838

DNC’s Donna Brazile Dedicated Her Book to ‘Patriot’ Seth Rich, Whose Death Made Her Fear for Her Own Life

By Max Kutner On 11/6/17 at 11:38 AM
Now Brazile may be setting up Elizabeth Warren for 2020 and just shamelessly using this story to promote Warren's creds with the Bernie Brohs. (Most likely), maybe she just wants to use it to reform the Dem party Or maybe both. There is no doubt that the Clinton camp now has Brazile on their enemies list. They have even accused her of Colluding the Russia.
Former aides to the Clinton campaign have challenged Brazile’s claims. In a November 4 open letter, more than 100 former top aides wrote, “It is particularly troubling and puzzling that she would seemingly buy into false Russian-fueled propaganda, spread by both the Russians and our opponent, about our candidate’s health.”
We'll see.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

There was this "peculiar" interview with Assange on Dutch TV that bears most weight as the implication is clear:

Kp7FkLBRpKg
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc wrote:I have looked at the Seth Rich story with a skeptical eye. But sometimes strange things happen that support the narative

http://www.newsweek.com/donna-brazile-b ... acy-702838

DNC’s Donna Brazile Dedicated Her Book to ‘Patriot’ Seth Rich, Whose Death Made Her Fear for Her Own Life

By Max Kutner On 11/6/17 at 11:38 AM
Now Brazile may be setting up Elizabeth Warren for 2020 and just shamelessly using this story to promote Warren's creds with the Bernie Brohs. (Most likely), maybe she just wants to use it to reform the Dem party Or maybe both. There is no doubt that the Clinton camp now has Brazile on their enemies list. They have even accused her of Colluding the Russia.
Former aides to the Clinton campaign have challenged Brazile’s claims. In a November 4 open letter, more than 100 former top aides wrote, “It is particularly troubling and puzzling that she would seemingly buy into false Russian-fueled propaganda, spread by both the Russians and our opponent, about our candidate’s health.”
We'll see.
The Democrat Party is in a turmoil I have never seen before. Both parties have suffered their share of crushing defeats over the years but never the mindless hysteria and stupidity exhibited by this crop defies any explanation.

As such they are finished. it is literally a year since Trump won the election and to this day Democrats are in a death match trying to kill each other. They have no leader, no leadership, they have dozens of potential candidates for 2020, none with name recognition or a dime to their name. They are raising no money, have no message. No party has ever won with this level of disarray. Even if Trump/GOP were in a weak period they would beat these dolts.

I see no path for survival for the Democratic Party.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

When you go this far in, what do you have left after all of it burns?....'>.....:
Villemar wrote:Pound sand, jackass! We will crush you today and there is Nothing. You. Can. Do About. It. Gary Johnson can't help you. Jill Stein can't help you. Donald Trump can't help you. Vermin Supreme can't help you. Deez Nutz can't help you. Harambe can't help you. Julian Assange can't help you. Vladimir Putin can't help you. You are hopeless and impotent in stopping the 800 ton steamroller of history, the literally unstoppable juggernaut that is the Election of Hillary Rodham Clinton for President of the United States today.
https://thedailybanter.com/2016/11/vote-for-hillary/
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:When you go this far in, what do you have left after all of it burns?....'>.....:
Villemar wrote:Pound sand, jackass! We will crush you today and there is Nothing. You. Can. Do About. It. Gary Johnson can't help you. Jill Stein can't help you. Donald Trump can't help you. Vermin Supreme can't help you. Deez Nutz can't help you. Harambe can't help you. Julian Assange can't help you. Vladimir Putin can't help you. You are hopeless and impotent in stopping the 800 ton steamroller of history, the literally unstoppable juggernaut that is the Election of Hillary Rodham Clinton for President of the United States today.
One might feel a bit sorry for all the crazy uncles past who only audience was the captive relatives at family dinners.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reuters | Democrats win bitter Virginia governor's race
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrat Ralph Northam won a bitter race for Virginia governor on Tuesday, dealing a setback to President Donald Trump with a decisive victory over a Republican who had adopted some of the president’s combative tactics and issues.

Northam, the state’s lieutenant governor, overcame a barrage of attack ads by Republican Ed Gillespie that hit the soft-spoken Democrat on divisive issues such as immigration, gang crime and Confederate statues.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reuters | Democrat Phil Murphy wins New Jersey governor's election
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrat Phil Murphy was elected governor of New Jersey on Tuesday, CNN and MSNBC projected, sweeping to victory in the race to succeed unpopular Republican Governor Chris Christie on a liberal agenda that included a $15 minimum wage and increased school funding.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nat Post | Transgender candidate wins Virginia House seat, beating incumbent who sponsored state’s bathroom bill
RICHMOND, Va. — A transgender candidate defeated an incumbent Virginia lawmaker Tuesday who sponsored a bill that would have restricted which bathrooms she could use.

Democrat Danica Roem, a former journalist, is set to make history as the first openly transgender person elected and seated in a state legislature in the United States. She unseated Republican Del. Bob Marshall, one of the state’s longest serving and most socially conservative lawmakers. The race was one of the year’s most high profile, drawing international attention and big money to the northern Virginia House of Delegates district outside the nation’s capital.

“It’s historic. … It sends a message to politicians everywhere that the politics of bigotry is over,” Democratic House Caucus Chair Charniele Herring said.

Roem will be the first transgender member of the House of Delegates and will become the first out transgender person to win and serve in a state legislature, according to the Victory Fund, a political action committee that works to get openly LGBTQ people elected and has supported Roem.

Roem, who couldn’t immediately be reached for an interview Tuesday night, openly discussed her gender identity during her campaign, but it was far from her focus. Instead, she focused on jobs, schools and, with particular fervour, northern Virginia’s traffic congestion.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May not be Paradise Lost, but perhaps Paradise Postponed.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mostly irrelevant, VA has been trending blue, one of the few swing states Trump didn't win, NJ is blue and Christie is toxic there. Democrats have no path for the House, Senate, State seats, WH, etc.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

New Jersey will vote for the R guy/gal the next time through when the current occupant cocks up or embezzles something...when was the last the State of New Jersey didn't have someone who was neither lousy or a crook?

It's been a long, long time.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:When you go this far in, what do you have left after all of it burns?....'>.....:
y-JCQep-H3Y

Change you can believe in...... plus you will be reducing greenhouse gases..... determining you are an unviable fetus and aborting yourself in the 100th plus trimester..... fame and leadership at last.......

those daily ranters make us OTNOT'ers sound like rank amateurs..... we need more caffeine.... or something.....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:May not be Paradise Lost, but perhaps Paradise Postponed.
without more Persian Canadian Americans, what hope is there?
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Seems to me the deal is Ms. Roem actually cared about infrastructure issues, the same ones the voters cared about while Del Bob Marshall wanted to wax his wick over the Bathroom Bill hoo-ha-ha....... nothing to see here......'>........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Miss_Faucie_Fishtits wrote:
Seems to me the deal is Ms. Roem actually cared about infrastructure issues, the same ones the voters cared about while Del Bob Marshall wanted to wax his wick over the Bathroom Bill hoo-ha-ha....... nothing to see here......'>........
Politicians typically try to appeal to the lowest common denominators of fear and hope.
Interesting that here one has a situation where it back fired.
Either a credit to Virginia voters or the infrastructure problems are severe or both.

This obsession about which bathroom about 0.3% of the population uses seems odd.
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Yeah, I'm glad about that..... voters finally said get off your culture war capeshit drama, we need the damned roads fixed.....;).........