Heracleum Persicum

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:Pelosi: "I am not dead yet"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nancy-pelosi ... 01276.html
Nancy Pelosi To Critics: Bring It On

Pat Buchanan
Passing of the Pelosi Era

After Hubert Humphrey lost narrowly to Nixon in 1968, the Democratic Party took a sharp turn to the left in 1972 and nominated George McGovern.

A 21st-century variant of McGovernism seems be in the cards for Democrats today. The salient positions of the party have less to do with bread-and-butter issues than identity politics, issues of race, gender, morality, culture, ethnicity and class.

Same-sex marriage, abortion rights, sanctuary cities, Black Lives Matter, racist cops, La Raza, bathroom rights, tearing down Confederate statues, renaming streets, buildings and bridges to remove any association with slave-owners or segregationists, putting sacred tribal lands ahead of pipelines, and erasing the name of the Washington Redskins.

The Democrats’ economic agenda?

Free tuition for college kids, forgiveness of student loan debt, sticking it to Wall Street and the 1 percent, and bailing out Puerto Rico.

:lol: .. True

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Here it is. Even liberals calling it done. This thing is finished.

OUkA-5Vd3E0
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump is right again. This thing is finished.

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/23/donald-t ... -down.html
'It would be a very, very sad day for Republicans' if Nancy Pelosi steps down, Trump says Nancy Pelosi has an "extraordinary record against her," Trump tells "Fox & Friends." Some Democrats have called for Pelosi to step down in the wake of special election losses.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

And that's it. The Koch's are on the Trump Train. Nevertrumpers are going to come back to the fold, creating vote totals Democrats will never match, ever again.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/06/25/ko ... -election/
The conservative resistance movement on Sunday celebrated its victories and plotted strategy for the 2018 election at a luxury resort in Colorado nestled between a placid lake with two snuggling swans and the picturesque mountains near Pikes Peak.

The political network backed by the Koch brothers gathered more than 400 of its wealthiest donors at The Broadmoor for a three-day retreat that emphasized its work in states across the nation.

Led by the organization’s political arm, Americans for Prosperity, the Kochs declared the state legislative sessions in 2017 as the network’s most successful ever. In Colorado, conservatives highlighted victories in equalizing state spending on charter schools and defeating a major tax hike to improve the state’s crumbling roads.

“We are seeing a once-in-a generation renaissance of freedom and prosperity policies being enacted at the state level, said Tim Phillips, one of the top Koch network strategists, in an interview. “The untold story is the dramatic policy advancements that are actually helping people at the state level.”

Koch network leaders credited the investment at the state level for their successes — one that rivals, if not exceeds, the investment made by the Republican Party at the national and state levels.

What made the difference, the leaders told donors at a strategy session, was the ability to define candidates on positive terms early in the race and and mobilize voter outreach efforts to boost turnout.
The Kochs aim to spend $300 million to $400 million nationwide in the 2018 cycle, the most ever for their organization, and suggest the spending is “headed to the high end of that range.”
Doc

Post by Doc »

Its Bastille Day Do you know where your Russia Colluding Democratic Politicians are?

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/26/politics/ ... index.html
Despite tweet, McCaskill attended reception at Russian ambassador's home

By Manu Raju, Senior Congressional Reporter

Washington (CNN)In March, Sen. Claire McCaskill was unambiguous. The Missouri Democrat said she never once met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in her 10 years serving on the Senate Armed Services Committee.
"No call or meeting w/Russian ambassador. Ever," McCaskill tweeted. "Ambassadors call members of Foreign [Relations Committee]."
Soon after that tweet, it was revealed she did interact with the Russian ambassador.

And now, CNN has learned, McCaskill spent an evening at a black-tie reception at the ambassador's Washington residence in November 2015.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote:Its Bastille Day Do you know where your Russia Colluding Democratic Politicians are?

Washington (CNN)In March, Sen. Claire McCaskill was unambiguous. The Missouri Democrat said she never once met with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak in her 10 years serving on the Senate Armed Services Committee.
"No call or meeting w/Russian ambassador. Ever," McCaskill tweeted. "Ambassadors call members of Foreign [Relations Committee]."
Soon after that tweet, it was revealed she did interact with the Russian ambassador.

And now, CNN has learned, McCaskill spent an evening at a black-tie reception at the ambassador's Washington residence in November 2015.
No, attending a formal reception is protocol. Not a meeting. Your 'gotcha' overreaches.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Doc wrote:Its Bastille Day Do you know where your Russia Colluding Democratic Politicians are?

No, attending a formal reception is protocol. Not a meeting. Your 'gotcha' overreaches.
The point is taht Sessions attended formal meetings with dozens of other members of congress during an Obama admin arranged meeting with them and the Ambassador.

Nothing burgers all the way down

l2G360HrSAs

Besides if McCaskill didn't know him why did she donate to his foundation with her own unreported foundations

http://freebeacon.com/issues/claire-mcc ... oundation/
The payment to Kislyak's foundation was not made directly by McCaskill—it was made through a foundation, the Shepard Family Foundation, that she set up with her husband Jon Shepard in 2013 but failed to disclose in filings to the Senate ethics committee until three weeks ago.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

The End of the Left and the Right
as We Knew Them

By now it has become quite clear that conservative parties in Europe and the United States have been gaining strength from white voters who have been mobilized around issues related to nationalism — resistance to open borders and to third-world immigration.

On the liberal side, the Democratic Party and the center-left European parties have been allied in favor of globalization, if we define globalization as receptivity to open borders, the expansion of local and nationalistic perspectives and support for a less rigid social order and for liberal cultural, immigration and trade policies.

“Today,” he told Al Jazeera,“we see that the dominant dichotomy has become globalism versus nationalism.”

"Trump accelerated a realignment in the electorate around racism, across several different measures of racial animus — and that it helped him win. By contrast, we found little evidence to suggest individual economic distress benefited Trump. The American political system is sorting so that racial progressivism and economic progressivism are aligned in the Democratic Party and racial conservatism and economic conservatism are aligned in the Republican Party."

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Heracleum Persicum

Economic Anxiety Didn’t Make People Vote Trump,
Racism Did

TRUE , @ the money

Doc, MP, SM .. Very very SAD, really SAD .. scratching the paint, the rust coming out .. rusted to the bone.

Reading the article, had to cry

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Economic Anxiety Didn’t Make People Vote Trump,
Racism Did

TRUE , @ the money

Doc, MP, SM .. Very very SAD, really SAD .. scratching the paint, the rust coming out .. rusted to the bone.

Reading the article, had to cry

As always HP, people obsessed with group identity will continue to see society as bad, and blankism behind every blade of grass. They mistake all that they are willing to see, for all that exists.

It's turtles all the way down!!!

As noted in your other post, they should blame their parents for stunting their perspectives and abilities, rather than the others for oppressing them.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Washington Post concedes the 2018 mid term elections

“You can’t get to a House majority without winning over Trump voters,”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... 071abc93e/
The Daily 202: Even sweeping the suburbs would not be enough for Democrats to win the House majority
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:.

As always HP, people obsessed with group identity will continue to see society as bad, and blankism behind every blade of grass. They mistake all that they are willing to see, for all that exists.

Come on, SM

Why you not tellin this to Trump ? ? ? that stuff with "people obsessed with group identity" .. ask him why he bothering our beloved Persian kids wanting to come to see their grandfather in US .. State department just said "grandchildren" do not count as "next of kin"

What will happen now, again, states will take this interpretation to federal judges, they will stop again the State department interpretation of "next of kin" , and here we go again

That thing cuts both way

Heracleum Persicum

Grandparents, aunts and uncles
Don’t Count as ‘Close Family’
:lol:

WASHINGTON — Stepsiblings and half-siblings are allowed, but not nieces or nephews. Sons- and daughters-in-law are in, but brothers- and sisters-in-law are not. Parents, including in-laws, are considered “close family,” but grandparents are not.

Well, again, "federal judges" will decide whether "Grandparents, aunts and uncles" ARE “close family”

What a disaster .. what a disaster

Our beloved U.S. of A. now worldwide ridiculed

This a little too obvious rubbish .. question is, why Trump guys come with such rubbish ? answer is, to "distract" from really what is happening.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc wrote:Washington Post concedes the 2018 mid term elections

The Daily 202: Even sweeping the suburbs would not be enough for Democrats to win the House majority
:D :D :D :D

I glory in this.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Thu Jun 29, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Starting to look like we will gain seats in 2018 in the house. That will be nice. With a pickup of at least 8 Senators we are entering a golden age.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:

Starting to look like we will gain seats in 2018 in the house. That will be nice. With a pickup of at least 8 Senators we are entering a golden age.

We need to think bigger than that. The MSM and Democrats are back to their Reagan era demagoguery. Claiming that the Republican ObamaDontCare replacement will starve children and kick grandpa and grandma out of their nursing homes. Meanwhile
52480-home-coverfigure.jpg
52480-home-coverfigure.jpg (48.82 KiB) Viewed 485 times

SO why isn't the argument being made that Porgressive liberal fascists are the folks that are going to make children starve and throw Grandma and Grandpa out of the nursing home?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/vene ... es-n778526

Venezuela Sees Increase in Children’s Deaths From Preventable Diseases

by Reuters

CARACAS, Venezuela — Twelve-year-old Samuel Becerra went to Venezuela's main pediatric hospital for routine dialysis in March.

Within two months, he was dead, along with three other youngsters who also developed bacterial infections at the J.M. de los Rios children's hospital.

They were just a few of the many children who have died during a rapidly worsening health crisis in Venezuela, according to doctors, patients, and official and private data.
DOUNIAMAG-VENEZUELA-CRISIS-FOOD-SHORTAGES
DOUNIAMAG-VENEZUELA-CRISIS-FOOD-SHORTAGES
Venezuelan Rebeca Leon, who scavenges for food in the streets of Caracas, poses with her two-year-old son at her house in Petare shantytown. AFP/Getty Images

Millions of Venezuelans are struggling with shortages and triple-digit inflation during political and economic upheaval that has triggered months of street protests where at least 75 people have been killed.

Declining production of oil, a major export, has left the government increasingly short of cash, and lack of everything from food to medical equipment is hitting vulnerable groups like the elderly and children particularly hard.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Even the idiots are starting to figure it out. You guys should watch this carefully. The Democrats are over, as is liberalism.

Even Bill Maher, mouthed the words, "Permanent Republican Majority". I predicted this here years ago. I'm always right.

m0BNeyOLTSw
Doc

Post by Doc »

This may be the big one. NYT reports that D Trump Jr met with a Russian lawyer that claimed she "had dirt on Clinton" But it turns out she was associated with FUSION GPS the very same sleazy org that worked for the Dems to get dirt on Donald Trump via the Steele dossier

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/09/ ... ed-us-visa

This is getting into conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States. IE TREASON on the part of the DNC and possibly members of the GOPe and Deep state.
Doc

Post by Doc »

16 months until the 2018 election and the Democratic party is $1.9 million in debt not getting much in donations and not laying people off.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/460d9259-3 ... en%2C.html

The DNC Is Debt Ridden, Unpopular and Failing
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

"Incurable smugness" as a cause of demise would be a new one.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:"Incurable smugness" as a cause of demise would be a new one.
The people that control the Democratic party nationally are there for Hillary to run again in 2020.
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Deep down I'm very superficial
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:"Incurable smugness" as a cause of demise would be a new one.
The people that control the Democratic party nationally are there for Hillary to run again in 2020.
Jumping the gun. Usually pallbearers are only selected just before the funeral.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:This may be the big one. NYT reports that D Trump Jr met with a Russian lawyer that claimed she "had dirt on Clinton" But it turns out she was associated with FUSION GPS the very same sleazy org that worked for the Dems to get dirt on Donald Trump via the Steele dossier

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/07/09/ ... ed-us-visa

This is getting into conspiracy to overthrow the government of the United States. IE TREASON on the part of the DNC and possibly members of the GOPe and Deep State.
That is certainly not how it is being played in the US MSM which appears to believe that this is their best shot yet at finding a "smoking gun" of collusion between the Trump camp and the Russkies.

Anyways, will be interesting to see how it does play out.

Trump Jr. was a bit naive in his trusting replies to what was most likely a fishing expedition.
Standard Russkie agitprop to hold onto something like this and release it when they perceive that it suits them.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.