The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Mr. Perfect

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Just another deeply satisfying aspect of the Democrats coming to an end.

Remember during the obama years when the common talking point from Democrats was:

"This Republican Party is the most radical version we've ever seen. Radicals!!".

As they were being voted out of existence.

:) :) :)

I love it.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Another interesting quandary is that leftists have been circulating the meme that its ok to punch a nazi.

As they have been becoming more nazi like

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:The Seth Rich story is fake news.
It's truer news than Russian hacking.
Nope. Intelligence agencies are conducting a Russian hacking investigation. All the Seth Rich conspiracy theories have been debunked and the latest "source" is a Faux News contributor who doesn't even have access to the computer he claims to have investigated.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote: I don't think a past campaign has ever been discussed for this long by supporters of a new administration.
Well you have to concede on this point, it's a tremendous amount of fun.
It sure beats governing :)
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Another interesting quandary is that leftists have been circulating the meme that its ok to punch a nazi.

Not as interesting as the right-wing meme that's been circulating saying it's okay to be a Nazi.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote: I don't think a past campaign has ever been discussed for this long by supporters of a new administration.
Well you have to concede on this point, it's a tremendous amount of fun.
It sure beats governing :)
You would know. :)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Another interesting quandary is that leftists have been circulating the meme that its ok to punch a nazi.

Not as interesting as the right-wing meme that's been circulating saying it's okay to be a Nazi.

I think non reality statements are a huge reason you are no longer in politics.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:The Seth Rich story is fake news.
It's truer news than Russian hacking.
Nope. Intelligence agencies are conducting a Russian hacking investigation. All the Seth Rich conspiracy theories have been debunked and the latest "source" is a Faux News contributor who doesn't even have access to the computer he claims to have investigated.
You meant to say intelligence agencies have been investigating for a year and have come up with nothing while a black man investigated and is publicly making claims on his own.

The DNC has access to their own computers and have failed to produce a single item to support Russian hacking.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

These Democrats are not very smart.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kyl ... tel-russia
While NBC and CNN joined the rest of the media in rushing to condemn the Trump White House over an unconfirmed Washington Post report that the President inadvertently shared classified information with Russian officials, guests on both networks provided important context that the Obama administration intentionally shared classified intelligence with Russia less than a year ago.

Appearing on Friday’s NBC Today, security analyst Juan Zarate warned: “The problem is the Russians aren’t trustworthy. The Russians have proven that when we’ve provided information in the past, they’ve used it against us.” He then proceeded to explain how former President Obama gave the Russians classified information just months ago:
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

As the establishment is ramping up their fourth or fifth effort to impeach Trump, the DNC internals are telling a different story.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation- ... 68947.html
Dems warn their Trump obsession will hurt party

By Alex Roarty

WASHINGTON

Top Democratic leaders gathered Tuesday to deliver a stark warning: Their party needs to do more than just talk about President Donald Trump.

Judging by their own words at the first major party cattlecall of 2017, that’s no easy task.

A day after a report that the president revealed highly sensitive intelligence from a U.S. ally to Russian leaders, a litany of top Democratic officials and possible 2020 presidential candidates tried to find a balance between denouncing the latest Trump controversy and making time to explain their own vision and agenda. They had assembled in Washington at the "Ideas Conference" hosted by the liberal think-tank Center for American Progress, an event designed to give the leaders a chance to explain how they would rebuild the party.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, long seen as a potential presidential contender, said the Senate should not approve of a new FBI director until a special prosecutor is appointed to investigate ties between Trump’s campaign and Russian officials, even as she laid out plans for a federally mandated 12 weeks of paid family leave.

Progressive icon Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts called for a Constitutional Amendment that would restrict the influence of money on politics, even as she warned Trump that America would stand up to "autocracy."

And Sen. Kamala Harris of California – who like Warren and Gillibrand is seen as a potential White House contender – demanded that Republicans "put country over party" and support a special prosecutor, even as she outlined a detailed proposal to end the "War on Drugs."

Tellingly, all three also emphasized that the Democratic Party needs to make sure it broadens what the party stands for beyond outright opposition to Trump. It was a theme repeated often Tuesday despite the repeated focus on Trump.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation- ... rylink=cpy
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:As the establishment is ramping up their fourth or fifth effort to impeach Trump, the DNC internals are telling a different story.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation- ... 68947.html
Dems warn their Trump obsession will hurt party

By Alex Roarty

WASHINGTON

Top Democratic leaders gathered Tuesday to deliver a stark warning: Their party needs to do more than just talk about President Donald Trump.

Judging by their own words at the first major party cattlecall of 2017, that’s no easy task.

A day after a report that the president revealed highly sensitive intelligence from a U.S. ally to Russian leaders, a litany of top Democratic officials and possible 2020 presidential candidates tried to find a balance between denouncing the latest Trump controversy and making time to explain their own vision and agenda. They had assembled in Washington at the "Ideas Conference" hosted by the liberal think-tank Center for American Progress, an event designed to give the leaders a chance to explain how they would rebuild the party.

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York, long seen as a potential presidential contender, said the Senate should not approve of a new FBI director until a special prosecutor is appointed to investigate ties between Trump’s campaign and Russian officials, even as she laid out plans for a federally mandated 12 weeks of paid family leave.

Progressive icon Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts called for a Constitutional Amendment that would restrict the influence of money on politics, even as she warned Trump that America would stand up to "autocracy."

And Sen. Kamala Harris of California – who like Warren and Gillibrand is seen as a potential White House contender – demanded that Republicans "put country over party" and support a special prosecutor, even as she outlined a detailed proposal to end the "War on Drugs."

Tellingly, all three also emphasized that the Democratic Party needs to make sure it broadens what the party stands for beyond outright opposition to Trump. It was a theme repeated often Tuesday despite the repeated focus on Trump.

Read more here: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/nation- ... rylink=cpy
I saw a headline earlier complaining that all the Trump "Scandals" were hurting the Dems message.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

More fake news from the Bezos Post. Everyone in the room denies the Bezos Post story. Starts at 6:00.

nM1EKqQaouE
Doc

Post by Doc »

Watching a guest on Charlie Rose talk about "New Journalism"

https://charlierose.com/videos/15932
Tom Wolfe

See Transcript
Wednesday 06/11/2008

Author Tom Wolfe, who pioneered the new journalism movement which blurred the line between fiction and journalism
Tom Wolfe: Unfortunately newspapers have been very resistant to what you mentioned at the outset, the new journalism. New journalism not really very complicated in my view. It's technical. You use the devices of fiction, four in number, a which is scene by scene construction. So you move from one scene to another scene to another scene, extensive use of dialogue. Dialogue is the most readable thing in prose.
Last edited by Doc on Wed May 17, 2017 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

https://www.theatlantic.com/technology/ ... on/374632/
The Details About the CIA's Deal With Amazon

A $600 million computing cloud built by an outside company is a "radical departure" for the risk-averse intelligence community.

The intelligence community is about to get the equivalent of an adrenaline shot to the chest. This summer, a $600 million computing cloud developed by Amazon Web Services for the Central Intelligence Agency over the past year will begin servicing all 17 agencies that make up the intelligence community.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc

Post by Doc »

Kind of dated Mr. P since they have changed their name to Washington Compost
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Or Bezos Post may be more accurate.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Haha look at all this desperation!

"Fake News! But McMaster said..! But Amazon and the CIA! SETH RICH!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I read just now that Darrel Issa was seen flipping off a reporter. The party of *ssholes (with heads planted deep inside 'em).

Sad!
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Or Bezos Post may be more accurate.
Bezos is a winner. Bezos never loses. Bezos is an unparalleled wealth creator. There might be bodies buried under Bezos's garage. Bezos is a known quantity. Bezos is a genius. Bezos can buy Trump EIGHTY TIMES OVER. Bezos = SUCCESS.

Bezos for Prezos 2020!
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Bezos is a winner. Bezos never loses. Bezos is an unparalleled wealth creator. There might be bodies buried under Bezos's garage. Bezos is a known quantity. Bezos is a genius. Bezos can buy Trump EIGHTY TIMES OVER. Bezos = SUCCESS.

Bezos for Prezos 2020!
Be my guest.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Haha look at all this desperation!
I would call it easy fun.
"Fake News! But McMaster said..! But Amazon and the CIA! SETH RICH!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I know it's so easy. I think this is your 4th or 5th attempt to impeach Trump, and will fail quicker than the others.
I read just now that Darrel Issa was seen flipping off a reporter. The party of *ssholes (with heads planted deep inside 'em).

Sad!
What you see and what happens in reality has a result of you permanently losing any control over government. It's like the more you try the worse you do.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

What's really fun is while the MSM spins a wild fantasy to it's lo information viewers, the actual Democrat Party that would actually have to put forward a slate of candidates that would have to win actual seats and such. That party is in a death grapple civil war. It's beautiful to watch.

MfpuWd_t7MQ
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This is so fun to watch. A party of paraplegics. Who think they are varsity starters.

H5nzbyc7IHo
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:

Bezos for Prezos 2020!
Well at least he didn't help blow up the middle east New Wikileaks email shows Hillary and Google helped Al Qaeda in Syria recruit new members.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... eda-syria/
Al-Masdar News reports:

In July 2012 Google provided a software tool, with which defections in Syria were to be tracked and the thereby gained informations spread in Syria with the help of Al-Jazeera. According to the plotting of U.S. officials and Google, this should encourage more people to take up arms and join the ranks of the rebels. Then Director of Policy Planning for Obama, Jake Sullivan let Hillary Clinton, for which he served as an advisor in the last presidential election, know that, “this is a pretty cool idea.”

The U.S. administration back in 2012 was already aware of the fact, that the opposition in the Syrian conflict mainly consists of Al-Qaeda and other jihadist groups. In a then secret, now publicly available internal report of the U.S. administration on the Syrian conflict is stated, that “the salafist, the Muslim Brotherhood and AQI are the major forces driving the insurgency in Syria.”

Furthermore the rise of the Islamic State was anticipated to result out of an empowered Al-Qaeda along the Syrian-Iraqi border: “If the situation there unravels, there is the possibilty of establishing a declared or undeclared salafist principality in eastern Syria (Hasakah and Deir Ezzor) and this is exactly what the supporting powers to the opposition want.”
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Democrats are getting ready for interparty destruction.

IuLes3t4TZc