The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Mr. Perfect

Re: The demise of the Democrat Party

Post by Mr. Perfect »

With that kind of "thinking" it's no wonder your party went out of business.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Democratic and Republican in reality same, our beloved America, a "One Party System"

Dems and Reps just a scam .. to make Joe believe he gotto a choice.

Day time, they pull a show of "fight and disagreement", come 6 PM, both join "happy hour" and it's Martini time

So, don't waste your time, you follin nobody (anymore)

Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote:One of the funny things is listening to all the Trump supporters talking about how great the economy is in Obama's final fiscal year. ;) They love Obama when they think it's a white man.
If Obama said he was going to bankrupt your business then would you invest more money in your business? Then after he is replaced by Trump (Instead of Hillary) who makes it plain he is going to reverse Obama's plans to bankrupt your business,. Would you invest more money then or continue not investing money as if Trump didn't get elected?
Last edited by Doc on Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Democratic and Republican in reality same, our beloved America, a "One Party System"

Day time, they pull a show of "fight and disagreement", come 6 PM, both join "happy hour" and it's Martini time

Good points. But as a personal favor since it doesn't matter please support Republicans over Democrats.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Good points. But as a personal favor since it doesn't matter please support Republicans over Democrats.

Of course, MP, of course .. never liked Democrats

Lets see whether Donald can shake that rotten gang .. fact Trump combative with pretty much everybody genuine sign he real .. lets hope he succeeds .. that's the only way to stop downhill our beloved America @ since 70 yrs .. crooks have "rigged" the system and keeping it in headlock .. playing crazy the way to go.

Go Trump, Gooooooooo :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

The real issue Dem VS Rep is in the past (pre-internet) their they could appear to not agree more easily. They still disagree on many things. Just not so much as they would like people to believe.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol this is the weakest political party I've ever seen in my life. Laughable children.

iXW_HOpUXnY
Doc

Post by Doc »

The Future of the democratic party.

7KiNWJ8FiYg

Reminds me of this:
https://youtu.be/pPol_m8wm8Y?t=122
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

So Hildawg won't go away.

She is convinced she is not to blame for losing-- everyone else is natch.

And she is going on a lucrative tour to cash in....er explain this to people.

It's 200 dollars to meet her (but you are not allowed to speak with her) and 2000+ to actually speak with her.....

WHY WON'T SHE GO AWAY! Please!

I mean, this lady is relentless...and such a grifter to boot. Does she really need more money?

And it can't be about legacy as, whether you like her or not, she'll be going down in the history books as long as there is a United States-- and probably be a much bigger subject than her husband.

It's creepy to think about how craven a person must be if that's not good enough for them.

I'll say this, no one has taken losing as badly as she has and people would be making fun of her for it if she were a man.
NapLajoieonSteroids

A bit of body language

GXYiaxjX80w
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol. I think Hillary should blame the voters. We did it to her. So go the Clintons.

End of story.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol. I think Hillary should blame the voters. We did it to her. So go the Clintons.

End of story.
O'com Mr P Hillary would never do that !! I mean when have you ever heard Hillary actually tell the truth?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:A bit of body language

GXYiaxjX80w
I hope she never goes away. Who could possibly replace her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iIvlTsz3xE

Alright, I mean other than kathy Griffin....
NapLajoieonSteroids

Simple Minded wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:A bit of body language

GXYiaxjX80w
I hope she never goes away. Who could possibly replace her?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iIvlTsz3xE

Alright, I mean other than kathy Griffin....
I don't know how you can remain so calm about this. :lol:

You should be running around like your hair is on fire. :D
Heracleum Persicum

Folks , title of this thread lost relevance .. new conventional wisdom, after Trump jumping in bed with Democrats, Nancy Pelosi & Chuck Schumer .. and that disaster with Mitch McConnell .. this thread should be "renamed"
The demise of the Republican Party :lol:

Prost

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
I don't know how you can remain so calm about this. :lol:

You should be running around like your hair is on fire. :D
seeing as how I use a lit match to trim my ear hair (but not nose hair), my hair catching fire would not produce a great deal of btu's. Wouldn't raise an OSHA eyebrow! :P

Hilary is reading from Mr. Perfect's script. "Even when I'm wrong, I'm right. Not my fault. I'm a victim. Just like Galileo. Life's unfair. That's why you need me."

The more often our supposed leaders/superiors say stuff like that, the more heretics they create.

False prophets and fallen gods are good for America! They gave us the first Tri POTUS! ;)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

There's something poetic about those who claim to be the advocates of victims, defenders of the weak, opposers of the strong, claiming victim status for themselves when their delusions run headfirst into reality.

Cosmic justice or Darwin at work?

someone ask the Russians!
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

wERc5_3zGkE
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

A party tearing itself apart in front of us.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Dr ... 19613.html
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

bBeKasUMVtA
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

lydvVo55KGU
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:lydvVo55KGU
Isn't the Carlyle group owned by the Bush Family. Or at least they are large stake holders in it?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

That's the one. Supposed to be Bin Laden family in there too, least that's what Democrats used to say.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Yes indeed. But it doesn't matter at this point as the Democrats are about be hit up with the charge of colluding with the Russians to throw last years elections. And even better they are going to take down the boy wonders of Silicon valley with them !!

FBI Ramping Up Full Blown Investigation of Zuckerberg’s Facebook; Larger Scheme Aimed At Electing Hillary
Posted on September 27, 2017 by Investigative Bureau

FBI officials are pressing to broaden the scope of US Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s Facebook investigation, saying the Russian ad sales linked thus far to the social media giant are merely a “small piece” of company’s exposure.

While Mueller is looking at thousands of likely illegal Facebook ads sales to Russian entities before the 2016 presidential election, FBI sources believe Mark Zuckerberg’s executives — and perhaps even Zuckerberg himself — knew for almost two years that rogue Russian entities were purchasing ads yet did not stop them. And the company failed to report the illegal activity to federal authorities, federal law enforcement sources confirm..

Instead, Facebook turned its corporate cheek and kept cashing the foreign checks so to speak.

FBI sources believe other foreign entities — in the Ukraine, China and elsewhere — may have been running similar ad schemes through Facebook, sources said. Those purchases were likely not reported either. Nor were they halted by Facebook executives.

The majority of the ads at the center of this controversy appear to try and sway votes for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. Reports thus far in mainstream-media-funded publications portray that such Russian ads were part of a scheme linked to help President Donald Trump win the election. The data, however, proves the opposite. The ads were largely pro Democrat.

Governed by a host of federal laws, it is illegal for foreign individuals or entities to make any political contributions connected to American elections.

FBI sources are pressing for a broader investigation into Facebook to pinpoint just how many ads were sold to foreign entities in Russia and countries beyond.

So far, in response to a recent warrant from Mueller, Facebook has returned data on approximately 3,000 ads linked to Russian concerns. Federal law enforcement sources said the FBI needs to ascertain the social media giant’s exposure and not allow Zuckerberg to dictate or disseminate the information.

“They have turned over Russian ad data but it has been like pulling teeth,” one source said. “The warrant did not cover say London-based companies or people purchasing the same ads. Could be Russians fronting from any place, including the United States. Facebook has only turned over a small piece.”

Federal sources said they believe Zuckerberg’s confirmation of 3,000 Russian-linked ads is grossly under reported and said Facebook will likely be forced to turn over details of a “significant number” of additional Russian ad sales.

Facebook’s CSO Alex Stamos wrote in a blog post that the majority of the ads of interest “appeared to focus on amplifying divisive social and political messages across the ideological spectrum … touching on topics from LGBT matters to race issues to immigration to gun rights.”

But Stamos was only addressing the ads sought by Mueller’s investigators. Separate FBI agents believe the scope of the warrant was limited, likely based on the direction of Mueller’s probe. Federal law enforcement sources said a broader probe could reveal a much large problem for Zuckerberg.

Sources said while Zuckerberg is putting on a public facade of turning over documents voluntarily to Congress and investigators, behind the scenes his legal team has been anything but accommodating.

One FBI source this is another reason federal agents are looking to expand the investigation outside the realm of Mueller.

“When you act like this on the other side, it almost always means there is much more to find,” a FBI insider said. “They are guarding more problems.”
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I can never get enough.

https://www.newyorker.com/news/news-des ... -attention
The Democratic Civil War Is Getting Nasty, Even if No One Is Paying Attention

n the morning of October 5th, President Trump was on one of his Twitter rants from the White House, denying as “fake news” an NBC report that his Secretary of State, Rex Tillerson, had called him a “moron” and threatened to resign. Elsewhere in Washington, the drama over whether Tillerson was actually on his way out threatened to overwhelm other news stories for a second straight day. But, when I arrived at the townhouse of Stanley Greenberg, the veteran Democratic strategist, on Capitol Hill, later that morning, it was not the distractions of the Trump White House that had him worked up. Greenberg was still fuming about Hillary Clinton.

Clinton was guilty of “malpractice” in how she conducted her 2016 Presidential campaign, Greenberg told me. Even worse, he said, Democrats were repeating the same political mistakes a year later. “Look at Virginia right now,” Greenberg said, as soon as we sat down in his second-floor office. “We have a candidate”—Ralph Northam, the Democratic gubernatorial nominee—“running as Hillary Clinton. He is running on the same kind of issues, and has the same kind of view of the world. It’s the Republicans who talk about the economy, not the Democrats.” This was the approach that doomed Clinton against Trump. The electorate was angry in 2016 and remains angry now, Greenberg said, and Northam, a Norfolk doctor, didn’t get it. Neither did Clinton and the team of Obama veterans who staffed her Brooklyn headquarters. “If you live in the metro areas with the élites, you don’t wake up angry about what’s happening in people’s lives,” Greenberg said.

His rant was notable for a variety of reasons, not least because Greenberg was the pollster who helped Bill Clinton win the White House in 1992, and he has been a participant in every Democratic nominee’s Presidential campaign since, including Hillary Clinton’s. His criticism illuminates an urgent question for the Democratic Party, not just in next week’s governor’s race in Virginia but in the midterm elections of 2018 and beyond. Could Trump, as deeply polarizing and unpopular as he is, even be reëlected?

Greenberg and other prominent Democrats still furious about last year’s Clinton campaign think it’s entirely possible, unless the Party figures out, and fast, a way to tackle the problem that sealed Clinton’s fate in 2016: how to appeal to the disaffected white working-class voters who provided Trump’s unlikely win a year ago.

“That debate,” Greenberg told me, “which would have been pushed off had she won, is immediate.”

For months, Greenberg has been stewing over how Clinton conducted her campaign, and he finally unloaded, in The American Prospect, a small-circulation progressive journal founded back on the eve of Bill Clinton’s Presidency. Greenberg’s critical assessment—in the form of a book review of “Shattered,” the best-selling insider account of the Clinton campaign, published earlier this year—came out in September and drew relatively little notice. But here was Bill Clinton’s pollster accusing Hillary Clinton’s campaign of strategic errors, mismanagement, and failure to heed the advice of him and others to appeal to the Party’s traditional working-class voters in the Midwest. Compounding the errors, Clinton’s team conducted no state polls in the final three weeks of the campaign, relying instead on flawed data analytics to predict turnout and the vote. As a result, it didn’t even know that final disaster loomed. “Malpractice and arrogance contributed mightily to the election of Donald Trump,” Greenberg concluded.

Greenberg disclosed in the piece that he was speaking as more than an outside critic. He had served as “invited noodge” throughout the 2016 campaign, Greenberg revealed, secretly critiquing Clinton’s speeches for months at her request, pushing for more attention to be paid to the economic struggles of the white working class, and advising her campaign chairman, John Podesta. In our interview, Greenberg elaborated, saying Podesta had sought his counsel after it became clear that Podesta was failing to sway Clinton’s campaign manager, Robby Mook—a young, data-driven veteran of Terry McAuliffe’s winning gubernatorial run in Virginia—whose strategy was to focus on turning out loyal Obama voters rather than persuading wavering Rust Belt voters. “It came out of his needing to win the argument internally,” Greenberg told me. Both Podesta and Greenberg had worked for the Bill Clinton White House, where Podesta served as chief of staff, and had been allies ever since.

In the weeks after Greenberg published his critique, I spoke with several other veterans of the Bill Clinton years who shared his appraisal of Hillary’s campaign—and said that their advice had also been ignored. “They viewed people like me and Bill Clinton as yesteryear,” one, who ran his campaign in a key Midwestern state and played a public role in Hillary Clinton’s campaign there as well, said. “They thought the world has changed, politics has changed. But their analytics were flawed. They were treating this like a third term for Obama, and it was a big mistake.” The internal critics, they told me, had also included the former President, but he was, as Greenberg put it when we talked, “frozen out.”