The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Heracleum Persicum

Re: The demise of the Democrat Party

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:"Stay away from Negative people. They have a problem for every solution" --Albert Einstein

looks like Moore lost

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.
Doc wrote:"Stay away from Negative people. They have a problem for every solution" --Albert Einstein

looks like Moore lost

I told you. Black cowboy hat.... yuge mistake.

Luckily, he wasn't a genetically pure republican, decades ago, when he was a alleged perv, he was a democrat.

transpeople.... :P
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

RNC has raised twice as much money as Democrats. That party is dead.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/36 ... ction-wins
The RNC’s November haul brings its 2017 fundraising total to $121.4 million. It is also the most the national campaign committee has ever raised in a November of a non-election year, according to the RNC.

The DNC, meanwhile, raised $5.7 million in November, and has raised roughly $62 million so far in 2017, according to fillings with the Federal Election Commission.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Never forget. less popular than George Bush and Richard Nixon.

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

The CEO of the Democratic Party, less than a year on the job, has abruptly quit this evening.

Isn't this bizarre timing?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Turn out the lights, the democratic party is over.
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/20 ... -expected/

Speculation swirls about surveillance memo as McCabe leaves FBI early

My honestly feelings about Democrats is Blue is the new red and red is the new blue

"Men need not abandon their fate to governments that they cannot control" "That men are by right and ought to be free"

bh_VqiFiTEI
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:The CEO of the Democratic Party, less than a year on the job, has abruptly quit this evening.

Isn't this bizarre timing?
they found her using Angie's List? ;)

She is probably the victim of some form of misogyny, glass ceiling, etc.

Maybe somebody touched her inappropriately? Or said something sexist to her?

Seems to be a lot of that going around DNC hangouts these days ........ :P
Heracleum Persicum

No so fast

Second Trump-Russia dossier being assessed by FBI

The FBI inquiry into alleged Russian collusion in the 2016 US presidential election has been given a second memo that independently set out some of the same allegations made in a dossier by Christopher Steele, the British former spy.

Look, guys, Donald left too many foot prints .. somebody into all that sort of things am sure a lot of pictures and video clips and other stuff around, can't be kept off media for ever.

He should resign, and let things start with a clean sheet of paper. :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Trump left no footprints. After 1.5 years zero evidence of anything. Democrats just keep making things up. You have become very gullible Azari.
Doc

Post by Doc »

2.4 million new jobs 200k new manufacturing jobs Lowest Black and Hispanic unemployment in history

The Democratic response:
bitter.jpg
bitter.jpg (164.87 KiB) Viewed 453 times
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

The Democratic Party is $200k away from insolvency.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Yeah. DNC is outraised 2-1 against GOP. Someone tell me where the blue wave is coming from.

https://freedomoutpost.com/dnc-desperat ... info-sotu/
Filed during the State of the Union in the hopes of getting buried, was the fundraising numbers for the Democratic National Committee. Ken Vogel of The New York Times picked it up where he noted the Democratic National Committee had raised a little over $5 million, finishing the year with a whopping $6 million in debt.

On the other hand, proving democrats know next to nothing about basic economics, the Republican National Committee has no debt and raised over twice as much as their Democratic counterparts. For 2017, the RNC raised $132.5 million to the DNC’s $65.9 million. Regarding cash on hand, the RNC has close to $40 million ($38.8 million to be exact), while the DNC only has $6.3 million.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Then this.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... dead-heat/
A Monmouth University poll released Wednesday shows Democrats with only a “negligible edge” over Republicans for November’s Congressional elections.

The poll, conducted over three days almost entirely before President Donald Trump’s well-received State of the Union Address, shows 47 percent of respondents saying they would vote for a generic congressional Democrat compared to 45 percent for a generic Republican, well within the poll’s 3.5 percent margin of error. This figure is a massive shift from earlier polls showing double digit Democratic leads and fueling pundits’ talk of a “blue wave” that could sweep Republicans from power.
Maybe another Red Wave.
Heracleum Persicum

Well, this becoming a bit crazy

Jimmy Carter might speack in UNSC against Trump and U$ UN policy.

Next is for Trump, a "fist fight" .. he in war with FBI , CIA, our beloved Persia, Angela, China, Trudeau, Poland (Holocaust law), Turkey, Assad, May and and and (sorry, 4got big dick Putin)

Only friends remained Micronesia, Tuvalu, Vanuatu and Israel :lol:

Trump ruining our beloved America following crazy "Televangelist" folks

Amen

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Jimmy Carter opposing Trump should go in "Trump wins".
Heracleum Persicum

Well, MP, stock market started a BIG BIG correction, could drop at least 30%, probably 35-40% , economy just rubbish,
Trump "hot air".

T-bills yielding 2.84% (probably China not buying but liquidating US T-bills) ..

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nothing personal Azari, tinker packed and left, so did ethinker, many other Democrat. Zack Morriss even gave up. You are the only one left. Pretty soon you will be like them, give up on politics and take up fly fishing. You are the last man on the island. Democrat/liberal, all that horse$#! is done. Look a few posts up, DNC is flat broke, GOP flush with cash.

We now in GOP/Conservative/Trump golden age.
Doc

Post by Doc »

It is not a laughing matter Mr. P. Sedition is Treason. ANd what the Democrats the MSM the deep state and the never-trump republicans have done is certainly Treason. It is not just an assult on Trump's constitutional rights but the constitutional rights of all Americans. To deny Americans their right to decide who leads them by democratic vote. People who support any of the above in this are have given aid and comfort to the enemy and therefore are guilty of Treason as well. AND IT IS TREASON every bit as much as Benedict Arnold committed Treason against the United State of America. They are just as willing to sell out the rights of all other Americans just as he was.

After the American Civil war the treasonous confederates were stripped of their citizenship including the right to vote and hold public office. Many left to other countries Perhaps it is time for these traitors to finally keep their promise and move to France.
Last edited by Doc on Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I think you are right.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:.

It is not a laughing matter Mr. P. Sedition is Treason. ANd what the Democrats the MSM the deep state and the never-trump republicans have done is certainly Treason. It is not just an assult on Trump's constitutional rights but the constitutional rights of all Americans.

To deny Americans their right to decide who leads them by democratic vote. People who support any of the above in this are have given aid and comfort to the enemy and therefore are guilty of Treason as well. AND IT IS TREASON every bit as much as Benedict Arnold committed Treason against the United State of America. They are just as willing to sell out the rights of all other Americans just as he was.

After the American Civil war the treasonous confederates were stripped of their citizenship including the right to vote and hold public office. Many left to other countries Perhaps it is time for these traitors to finally keep their promise and move to France.

I voted for Trump .. he exceeded my expectation

Now time for Nancy Pelosi and Schumer

I voting for Nancy :D

Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Nothing personal Azari, tinker packed and left, so did ethinker, many other Democrat. Zack Morriss even gave up. You are the only one left. Pretty soon you will be like them, give up on politics and take up fly fishing. You are the last man on the island. Democrat/liberal, all that horse$#! is done. Look a few posts up, DNC is flat broke, GOP flush with cash.

We now in GOP/Conservative/Trump golden age.

Fish a lot .. not fly fishing but fish Salmon .. recently caught a 11 pound Sockeye salmon in front of my place in West Vancouver, mooching .. do a lot trawling with live herring.

Re Trump, with all due respect ,MP, seems you forgot you posted, on this fora, Trump will not be elected, I was the one saying he will be elected.

A bit confused .. Democrats and Iran are the enemies. BiBi the friend ? ?

And

Mr. Perfect .. HP neither Republican nor Democrat, neither right nor left, neither Christian nor Muslim, neither capitalist nor Communist, neither eastern nor western ..

HP follower of "humanist", of RUMI

Nb6nW1BV_H8

I am neither Christian, nor Jew, nor Gabr, nor Moslem.
I am not of the East, nor of the West, nor of the land, nor of the sea;
I am not of Nature's mint, nor of the circling' heaven.
I am not of earth, nor of water, nor of air, nor of fire;
I am not of the empyrean, nor of the dust, nor of existence, nor of entity.
I am not of India, nor of China, nor of Bulgaria, nor of Saqsin
I am not of the kingdom of 'Iraqian, nor of the country of Khorasan
I am not of the this world, nor of the next, nor of Paradise, nor of Hell
I am not of Adam, nor of Eve, nor of Eden and Rizwan.
My place is the Placeless, my trace is the Traceless ;
Doc

Post by Doc »

The FISA Memo explained in 87 seconds. (Sorry it seems YouTube is suppressing this one At least I can't find it)

https://rumble.com/v4crx5-congressman-u ... -jaw-.html