The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

noddy

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by noddy »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
noddy wrote:it would be interesting too see how quick it fell apart if men started demanding a woman free day haha.
Maybe they're all lesbians like that Canadian chick I met so long ago.....
I knew a Canadian lesbian. She was so cold that when she opened her legs a little lightbulb came on.
i have it on great authority that you need 2 of them and a rolex.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: small roving hands ...
:) Gold.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/ ... l-n2284566
Democratic 2016 Autopsy: The Party Is Dead Without Gains At State Level
http://dailycaller.com/2017/02/10/va-de ... s-by-march
Va Dems Launch Desperate Attempt To Fill Empty State Races By March
Well maybe if they could get more Illegal Aliens to run for office....
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Democrats have Tulsi Gabbard. https://gabbard.house.gov Single most attractive candidate in either party. Needs a few more merit badges on her sash, but I think she is the real deal.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

When she has to cater to the extremist wing of the party it will finish her.
Doc

Post by Doc »

What party?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:When she has to cater to the extremist wing of the party it will finish her.
Eight-10 years before Gabbard is in the Senate and ready for a Presidential run. By then the progressive extremists will be extinct and the Dems will be reconfigured as a true populist party again á la Huey P.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:When she has to cater to the extremist wing of the party it will finish her.
Eight-10 years before Gabbard is in the Senate and ready for a Presidential run. By then the progressive extremists will be extinct and the Dems will be reconfigured as a true populist party again á la Huey P.
Or Mike Pense will be the 46th President
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
I dont know how you'll take this but in 8-10 years there won't be a Democrat party. May not even make it 4 more years.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

nVH3ZpM2S88

:lol: :lol: .. heeeeelp, MP, help

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:
I dont know how you'll take this but in 8-10 years there won't be a Democrat party. May not even make it 4 more years.
Maybe the argument is that the future is for hot sexy people. Gabbard is hot and if also counter-neoliberal (cured-liberal) culture she might have a chance. 8-)

avb8cwOgVQ8
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:nVH3ZpM2S88

Lol I'll help you. Franken was professional comedian before running for office (pls google, "Stuart smalley). Laughingstock of Senate. You being taken for a ride azari. What else can I help you with.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Franken is the embodiment of Sen Blutarsky

ep-xgd_eETE
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:
The Democrat brand will be around for a long time. The party will change, but the branding will not. There will always be at least two parties, and one will be labeled Democratic.

The lying, thieving Clinton/Obama warmongers never represented the Democratic base anyway. If Trump succeeds in draining the swamp that will be great for the new Democrats. All the deadwood in the upper echelons will be gone and the Democrats will become the peace party.

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

nVH3ZpM2S88

Lol I'll help you. Franken was professional comedian before running for office (pls google, "Stuart smalley). Laughingstock of Senate. You being taken for a ride azari. What else can I help you with.

Hmmmm .

That explains

Was thinking WTF going on with our beloved U.S. of A

MP, you better help our beloved America, American Senator "ex-professional comedian", maybe even some clowns among them .. and president need mental check up (Nancy Pelosi 2nded) explains why the mad mullahs have so easy rise.

4beOZB2HSrI

MP, what about Nancy .. what was she doing in her teen age period :lol: .. I like her very much .. a real tiger .. seems she now chosen by cowered democrats for "frontal attack" @ brave Donald

Remember Ross Perot calling DC worst than Texas bordello :lol:

BTW, what happened to Ross Perot ?

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:Hmmmm .

That explains

Was thinking WTF going on with our beloved U.S. of A

MP, you better help our beloved America, American Senator "ex-professional comedian", maybe even some clowns among them ..
Yep, all Democrats. That is why I fight against Democrats so hard, they totally bad for America. Clowns, criminals
and president need mental check up (Nancy Pelosi 2nded) explains why the mad mullahs have so easy rise.
jr5TKYR64wc
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nancy Pelosi needs mental health check up, doesn't even know current President. Alzheimer kicking in.
MP, what about Nancy .. what was she doing in her teen age period :lol: ..
I don't know about teenage years, but during congress career, probably most corrupt congressperson. She worth tens of millions of dollars, all corrupt. Could call her, Queen of the Bordello. No comparison to Clintons, they far and away the worst, but very high among those currently serving. She has made so much money.
I like her very much .. a real tiger .. seems she now chosen by cowered democrats for "frontal attack" @ brave Donald
I like Pelosi too, with obama/Clinton she destroyed the Democrat Party. More Pelosi please. Hope she lives to 100 :)

But seriously, you realliy picking the wrong horse these day. Trump is historic figure for the ages, Pelosi already forgotten.
Remember Ross Perot calling DC worst than Texas bordello :lol:

BTW, what happened to Ross Perot ?
:) He is President now (Perot=Trump)
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

For review.
Mr. Perfect wrote:As I've been saying for years, and you've all heard, but didn't believe.

-We have returned to the Reagan arc. We are the supermajority party. We own over 66% of state offices, 60% of governorships, healthy house majority, retained the Senate in a bad calendar year. Even by Democrat logic we will surge in 2018 to close to 60 senate seats.

-obama is the worst President in history. Record low growth, record poverty, record unemployment, record debts, record corpulent growth of government, record homelessness, record foreign policy failure, record stupidity.

-obama did not take over the Democrat party. He has no successor. He did not put in permanent personnel. He handed the party back to the Clintons. obama is a footnote of history

-The Clintons cannot run again, and have no successor. They have no rationale to control the party, and will not control it any longer.

-The party is leaderless. There is absolutely no one in the Democrat Party who has name recognition. There is no one who can beat Trump. There may be no one who actually runs. The Democrat Party has no coalition of personnel. There is nothing.

The end of a party now exposed as collectivist statist criminals, will now be erased from the earth. We will be cruel. We will tell the truth and record it in the histories. The party of Slavery, segregation, Tammany Hall, marxism, soviet appeasement, terror appeasement, and record corruption and criminality in their final candidate. It won't be missed.
Heracleum Persicum

An entrenched culture of conflict
between the president and his own bureaucracy

WASHINGTON — A wave of leaks from government officials has hobbled the Trump administration, leading some to draw comparisons to countries like Egypt, Turkey and Pakistan, where shadowy networks within government bureaucracies, often referred to as “deep states,” undermine and coerce elected governments.

So is the United States seeing the rise of its own deep state?

Not quite, experts say, but the echoes are real — and disturbing.

Though leaks can be a normal and healthy check on a president’s power, what’s happening now extends much further. The United States, those experts warn, risks developing an entrenched culture of conflict between the president and his own bureaucracy.

Doc

Post by Doc »

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa ... l-n2284566

Democratic 2016 Autopsy: The Party Is Dead Without Gains At State Level

Gee sounds like the Democrats need more deplorable irredeemable voters !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

WASHINGTON — A wave of leaks from government officials has hobbled the Trump administration, leading some to draw comparisons to countries like Egypt, Turkey and Pakistan, where shadowy networks within government bureaucracies, often referred to as “deep states,” undermine and coerce elected governments.

Though leaks can be a normal and healthy check on a president’s power, what’s happening now extends much further. The United States, those experts warn, risks developing an entrenched culture of conflict between the president and his own bureaucracy.

The deep state was always there AZ Every once in a while it needs its a$$ kicked to put it back in its place.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

The deep state was always there AZ Every once in a while it needs its a$$ kicked to put it back in its place.

US could be headed to a 2nd "civil war"

. . the US is sliding into a vicious civil war.

A Fox News poll released on February 14 shows that the American public is almost evenly divided over President Donald Trump’s job performance since his inauguration on January 20.

When asked if the Trump administration is working on things that will help their family, 47% of voters say yes, while 48% say no.

Seems , things 50/50

For a long time, was wondering why Americans armed to the eyeball .. Mexico ? Iran ? Blacks ? Russians ?

Seems "non of the above" .. Joe preparing for civil war

Seems, things not settled 1865, same issues at hand. :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Doc wrote:

US could be headed to a 2nd "civil war"

. . the US is sliding into a vicious civil war.

A Fox News poll released on February 14 shows that the American public is almost evenly divided over President Donald Trump’s job performance since his inauguration on January 20.

When asked if the Trump administration is working on things that will help their family, 47% of voters say yes, while 48% say no.

Seems , things 50/50

For a long time, was wondering why Americans armed to the eyeball .. Mexico ? Iran ? Blacks ? Russians ?

Seems "non of the above" .. Joe preparing for civil war

Seems, things not settled 1865, same issues at hand. :lol:

As has been pointed out many times with the exception of mass shooters Trump supporters Own most of the guns and know how to use them. ;)
Doc

Post by Doc »

Their bags are packed They're ready to go !!

zzVdEyHicz8

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sch ... 0bac2e44f7

Schumer: Dems Are Done With Trump
And the president could hand Democrats the Senate in 2018, the Senate Minority Leader said.
Doc

Post by Doc »

I am simply amazed by the shear determination the Democrats are showing in becoming extinct as a political party.

http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/3218 ... remove-him

Liberal groups want Manchin removed from Dem leadership
By Mallory Shelbourne - 03/01/17 05:59 PM EST

https://pjmedia.com/rogerlsimon/2017/02 ... arty-died/
Is February 28, 2017, 'The Night the Democratic Party Died'?

The Democratic Party members watching that speech looked like a party of the living dead. They didn't know how to react. They didn't know if they were Americans. They didn't know who they were.

Every time Trump called for bipartisanship for the good of our country, they winced. They couldn't stand it and didn't know how to react because they are the least bipartisan people in the world and they scarcely know what cooperating is. Working together is not in their natures. Yes, they talk about it endlessly but they never do it. (See: the history of the Soviet Union) Maybe it's not in their DNA. (I should check mine.)
Sponsored

When the speech was over -- after there was no longer a dry eye in the house from the introduction of the widow of the Navy SEAL -- they left the room faster than fans of the losing team after the Super Bowl, only in this case they left so stunned you had to wonder if they would ever win the game again or even compete.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

With the election of mortician Perez as the new DNC chair the establishment democrats have completely shut out Bernie people from the party. It is likely the Democrats will split in 2 in the next 2-4 years.