The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Doc

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote:Doc

That's good, glad we don't have be countrymen anymore. There being no greater good.
If being countrymen doesn't involve some being, by law, first among equals, then I don't see your point.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Enki wrote:
Doc wrote:dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails
Suspect In House IT Security Probe Also Had Access To DNC Emails
Photo of Luke Rosiak
Luke Rosiak
Which bring us to the point:

Al Qaeda? Because her IT guy is Muslim? I don't get it. What does Al Qaeda have to do with it?
Bupkes. Snopes | Did The Federal Bureau of Investigation Seize Smashed Hard Drives From Rep. Wasserman-Schultz's Home?
Most pointedly the Daily Caller (the source I used) did not claim that DWS' house was raided it clalimed that the IT aide's house was raided IF fact that cliam was made in teh headline

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/23/exclu ... ides-home/
EXCLUSIVE: FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman Schultz IT Aide’s Home
So snopes as per usual is doing another left wing slight of hand in it article.

Good example ==>
Wasserman-Schultz terminated Awan’s employment months after he and his wife, Hina Alvi, were fired by two of Wasserman-Schultz’s colleagues, Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) and Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-New York), respectively.
What Snopes is not telling you is that Awan was not fired by Wasserman Shultz until after Awan was arrested at the airport on Tuesday of this week.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Enki

Post by Enki »

Doc wrote:

That's good, glad we don't have be countrymen anymore. There being no greater good.
If being countrymen doesn't involve some being, by law, first among equals, then I don't see your point.
No point to be seen. We owe nothing to one another. We have no common cause. You are no closer to me than someone living in rural Afghanistan.
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Enki

Post by Enki »

Lmao, when people don't trust Snopes...
Men often oppose a thing merely because they have had no agency in planning it, or because it may have been planned by those whom they dislike.
-Alexander Hamilton
Enki

Post by Enki »

Simple Minded

You love aww schucks cliches about New York.
-Alexander Hamilton
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote:Lmao, when people don't trust Snopes...
I have read enough Snopes articles to know that they are the nurse ratchet of fact checking.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Enki wrote:
Doc wrote:

No point to be seen. We owe nothing to one another. We have no common cause. You are no closer to me than someone living in rural Afghanistan.
Tinker speak with forked tongue. But to be fair, in truth I decided a long time ago that terrorist attacks on places like NYC really aren't my concern.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded wrote: That's that part that fascinates me Tinker, the insistence that anyone who does not prefer my church over their church is "wrong," and anyone who sees similarities in the two churches is "looking down on people who actually care." Was that your intent when you did not vote for either Trump or Hilary? And did your friends perceive that as your intent? You avoided dealing with all of those questions. Please explain your thought process on election day.

I have even seen you fly the banner of "Anyone who does not agree with Obama is a racist " and then morph into "Obama has become corrupted by the system and has betrayed us." (paraphrased)

All that said, the determination of beauty, offense, and the willingness to allay with one's moral enemy to define good guys, bad guys, and write-off MRD's is always the prerogative of the receiver not the transmitter.

Trump winning the repub primary was a yuge FU to the republican party establishment. The same can be said for Obama and the dems in 2008. The democrats decision to rig their 2016 primary to ensure Hilary's nomination, to prevent what they saw happening on the republican side (and what happened in 2008) probably cost them the general election in 2016.

Add in how half the repubs view Trump as an outsider who must be destroyed, even if it means their "moral enemy" gains power, and it seems like two churches threatening to put their members in the dunking chair if they dare to break ranks. Two Catholic churches defending how pedophile priests are treating their parishioners.

Both Bernie and Trump as candidates were the closest thing to a third party candidate becoming POTUS since Ross Perot. The dems aborted Bernie in the primary, the repubs are doing the same to Trump right now.

Me against my brother. My and my brother against my cousin. Repubs and dems against anyone who is not mindlessly allied with either party (MRD's). One size fits all bad, two sizes fits all optimum. No need for evolution or change here, thank you. No one needs to drink anything other than Coca Cola or Pepsi Cola. The insistence of two and only two group herd identities in such a diverse nation is bizarre IMSMO. Might as well eliminate the 50 states and have one red one and one blue one.

Always Interests me to see how information is interpreted, regardless of what it is intended to convey. But that is what keeps it all from becoming boring. How else do we get to see inside the mind of another?
Yes this is exactly how triangulators look at the world.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc wrote:
I have read enough Snopes articles to know that they are the nurse ratchet of fact checking.
I didn't even know that people used Snopes anymore.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Doc wrote:
I didn't even know that people used Snopes anymore.
They won't be for much longer

http://www.courthousenews.com/wp-conten ... PLAINT.pdf

"
But while Snopes is built entirely around the concepts of transparency and truth, its founder , Defendant David Mikkelson
(“Mikkelson”) has engaged in a lengthy scheme of concealment and subterfuge to gain control of the company and to drain its profits
noddy

Post by noddy »

threads in all the forums.
opinions and more.
this is the most american thread.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/07 ... nc-russia/
Shady Research Firm Fusion GPS Behind Fake Trump Dossier WAS BEING PAID BY DNC AND RUSSIANS!

Jim Hoft Jul 27th, 2017 1:56 pm Leave a Comment

GPS Fusion founder, Glenn Simpson, among other Democrats were on the payroll of the Russian lawyer who met with Donald Trump Jr. in June of 2016.

Fusion GPS is the company that reportedly commissioned the garbage dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele which was subsequently published by Buzzfeed. The debunked dossier was a hit piece on Trump with outrageous stories about his encounters with Russian prostitutes.

Fusion has a sordid history and links to several questionable research products.
Now there is more evidence that links Fusion GPS to both the Democrat Party and Russia
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.thegoldwater.com/news/5697-S ... Imran-Case
Steven Wasserman, Brother of Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Overseeing Awan Imran Case?
By Red Pill , The Goldwater · 07-27-2017

Most people do not realize that in regards to the Imran Awan investigation and charges of bank fraud there is a massive cover up attempt occurring as well as a broad conflict of interest in the case.

I imagine many would be shocked to hear that the Assistant Attorney for the District of Columbia Steven Wasserman is actually Debbie Wasserman Shultz’s brother.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote:threads in all the forums.
opinions and more.
your haiku is all off here
if parsed correctly
this is most american

:)
noddy

Post by noddy »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
opinions and more.
your haiku is all off here
if parsed correctly
this is most american

:)
:lol: :lol: :lol:

grammar is most
important to the noddy
haha genuflect i dont think so

---

anyway, fixations on black and white ideological purity are not as in vogue in the rest of the anglosphere.

we are all dirty triangulating relativists by the standards of mr p and tinker.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Enki wrote:Simple Minded

You love aww schucks cliches about New York.
:) True.

Usually in response to comments about "how republicans are stopping me from saving the world" or "that selfish bastard would rather spend $20,000 on a weekend in Vegas or on his mortgage than give it to me? It's not my fault I'm not a better person! How can I make a difference when someone doesn't recognize my superiority?"

seems effective..... :P

Plus playing into the worldview of an NYCer who has no clue where Rochester, NY is, but is stunned that you are wearing shoes and walking upright even though you are not from NYC was always a lot of fun. :lol:
Last edited by Simple Minded on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Simple Minded wrote: That's that part that fascinates me Tinker, the insistence that anyone who does not prefer my church over their church is "wrong," and anyone who sees similarities in the two churches is "looking down on people who actually care." Was that your intent when you did not vote for either Trump or Hilary? And did your friends perceive that as your intent? You avoided dealing with all of those questions. Please explain your thought process on election day.

I have even seen you fly the banner of "Anyone who does not agree with Obama is a racist " and then morph into "Obama has become corrupted by the system and has betrayed us." (paraphrased)

All that said, the determination of beauty, offense, and the willingness to allay with one's moral enemy to define good guys, bad guys, and write-off MRD's is always the prerogative of the receiver not the transmitter.

Trump winning the repub primary was a yuge FU to the republican party establishment. The same can be said for Obama and the dems in 2008. The democrats decision to rig their 2016 primary to ensure Hilary's nomination, to prevent what they saw happening on the republican side (and what happened in 2008) probably cost them the general election in 2016.

Add in how half the repubs view Trump as an outsider who must be destroyed, even if it means their "moral enemy" gains power, and it seems like two churches threatening to put their members in the dunking chair if they dare to break ranks. Two Catholic churches defending how pedophile priests are treating their parishioners.

Both Bernie and Trump as candidates were the closest thing to a third party candidate becoming POTUS since Ross Perot. The dems aborted Bernie in the primary, the repubs are doing the same to Trump right now.

Me against my brother. My and my brother against my cousin. Repubs and dems against anyone who is not mindlessly allied with either party (MRD's). One size fits all bad, two sizes fits all optimum. No need for evolution or change here, thank you. No one needs to drink anything other than Coca Cola or Pepsi Cola. The insistence of two and only two group herd identities in such a diverse nation is bizarre IMSMO. Might as well eliminate the 50 states and have one red one and one blue one.

Always Interests me to see how information is interpreted, regardless of what it is intended to convey. But that is what keeps it all from becoming boring. How else do we get to see inside the mind of another?
Yes this is exactly how triangulators look at the world.
see, we agree a lot more than you admit. Probably the result of you ingesting all that chemtrail spray.

We just don't agree on the "The election is over. Hilary will win!" part.
Last edited by Simple Minded on Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

opinions and more.
Being number 1 is always good, right?

If we can't be number 1, being number 2 and whining about those number 1 bastards is almost as good! :?
Last edited by Simple Minded on Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
anyway, fixations on black and white ideological purity are not as in vogue in the rest of the anglosphere.

we are all dirty triangulating relativists by the standards of mr p and tinker.
Which is their point of why you guys ain't number 1....... or even number 2 for that matter......

I need to check, to see if I have the authority to grant you Triangulating Morally Repugnat Deplorable (TMRD) status. If so, you're in like flint. I don't think being able to speak English is a requirement. But I think only binoids have that much absolute power.

TMRD's have to live as third class citizens. Party members have more power and privileges, but, "You only say no to the Party once."

Luckily, they live hundreds and thousands of miles away......... it's almost as if we all live in our own little worlds. ;)
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Enki wrote:
Doc wrote:dailycaller.com/2017/03/09/suspect-in-house-it-security-probe-also-had-access-to-dnc-emails
Photo of Luke Rosiak
Luke Rosiak

Al Qaeda? Because her IT guy is Muslim? I don't get it. What does Al Qaeda have to do with it?
Bupkes. Snopes | Did The Federal Bureau of Investigation Seize Smashed Hard Drives From Rep. Wasserman-Schultz's Home?
Most pointedly the Daily Caller (the source I used) did not claim that DWS' house was raided it clalimed that the IT aide's house was raided IF fact that cliam was made in teh headline

Good example ==>
Wasserman-Schultz terminated Awan’s employment months after he and his wife, Hina Alvi, were fired by two of Wasserman-Schultz’s colleagues, Rep. Marcia Fudge (D-Ohio) and Rep. Gregory Meeks (D-New York), respectively.
What Snopes is not telling you is that Awan was not fired by Wasserman Shultz until after Awan was arrested at the airport on Tuesday of this week.
The single source image claims that Wasserman colluded with al Qaeda.

That's a World Weekly News worthy headline.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Doc wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Enki wrote:
Photo of Luke Rosiak
Luke Rosiak

Good example ==>
The single source image claims that Wasserman colluded with al Qaeda.

That's a World Weekly News worthy headline.
Actually I am the source of the meme CS. But note I did not say that Wasserman colluded with Al Qaeda. I just said there is more evidence that she did than there is evidence that Trump colluded with the Russians. Which was my entire point in making the meme.
Enki

Post by Enki »

Simple Minded wrote: :) True.

Usually in response to comments about "how republicans are stopping me from saving the world" or "that selfish bastard would rather spend $20,000 on a weekend in Vegas or on his mortgage than give it to me? It's not my fault I'm not a better person! How can I make a difference when someone doesn't recognize my superiority?"
It's amusing how your choice of cliches demonstrate which side you are on. Despite your protestations to neutrality, you are distinctly allegiant to the tropes of one side.

Plus playing into the worldview of an NYCer who has no clue where Rochester, NY is, but is stunned that you are wearing shoes and walking upright even though you are not from NYC was always a lot of fun. :lol:
LOL, I spent significant time in Rochester as a child, but thanks for playing!

Just to be clear, your projections onto me have never been remotely accurate. You have no idea the kind of life I live in Manhattan.
-Alexander Hamilton
Enki

Post by Enki »

noddy My experience in life is that I am generally perceived as the opposite of whatever ideologue I am speaking to. Get me in a room full of Communists and I am indistinguishable from Mr. Perfect except in that they acknowledge my sympathy to their theses.
-Alexander Hamilton
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Enki wrote:
Simple Minded wrote: :) True.

It's amusing how your choice of cliches demonstrate which side you are on. Despite your protestations to neutrality, you are distinctly allegiant to the tropes of one side.

LOL, I spent significant time in Rochester as a child, but thanks for playing!

Just to be clear, your projections onto me have never been remotely accurate. You have no idea the kind of life I live in Manhattan.
I will freely admit to knowing nothing about you, but to clarify, I never projected anything onto you. My comments have always been real life anecdotes of friends and relatives. As I have told you several times over the years. ;)

The first above was my niece as country girl determined to show her sophistication among the billionaires in the financial district of NYC. The second above, a half-dozen encounters back in the 1970's when I visited NYC on weekends while attending college on Long Island. "People actually live west of Westchester county?"

You have interpreted, what was never intended. We all do it. Trying to get past our vanity to actually understand. What human experience could be more common?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j13oJajXx0M

Regarding neutrality, I don't think I have ever claimed any such thing. Mr. P and others here at OTNOT are the ones saying I am not worthy and that I'll never fit in with their tribe.

"We" need to get TMRD's on the officially recognized minority list! :)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Enki wrote:noddy My experience in life is that I am generally perceived as the opposite of whatever ideologue I am speaking to. Get me in a room full of Communists and I am indistinguishable from Mr. Perfect except in that they acknowledge my sympathy to their theses.
I once heard that explained as if you put a dime, a nickel, and a quarter in front of a "matcher" they will prefer to see them as similar, ie: money and shapes. If you put a dime, a nickel, and a quarter in front of a "mismatcher" they will prefer to see them as different, ie: size, colors, and monetary values.

I think once you get beyond face to face, where we can all read body language, facial expressions, and voice tones, we all assume/imagine 80-90% of content.

That is why the blogging of opinion is fun, but hard to take any disagreements seriously.

As you noted long ago, "common sense" does not exist. No doubt due to lack of common experience. I don't think common experience exists in cyberspace at all. Very tough to take our default interpretations out of the situation in the absence of the more subtle information we normally rely upon to convey and interpret meaning.