The prophesied demise of the Democrat Party

Doc

Re: The end of the Democrat Party

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Reality hits. This party is finished.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/1 ... hey-239612
Democratic 2020 contenders? Voters haven't heard of them

There's limited time for no-name candidates to build name recognition and familiarity among voters.

Dozens of Democrats are reportedly considering challenging Trump in 2020. But voters haven’t heard of the vast majority of them.

According to a new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll that tested voters’ views of 19 potential Democratic presidential candidates — a list that includes eight senators, five governors, one congressman, a big-city mayor and a failed Senate candidate — most of the prospects are unknown among at least half the electorate.

Since the next presidential election won’t start in earnest for at least 18 months, that leaves a limited time for no-name candidates to build name recognition and familiarity among voters.

Expect members of the Loud A$$ Left to be even louder in the near future.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

The attempt by California to colonize Georgia rebuffed. Handel 53% Osoff 46%
Karen Handel clinches Georgia’s 6th District seat
So why can't Democrats win elections? Even with a 7 to 1 advantage in campaign spending? :D

KpFMzq9EsyE
Ossoff Has Nine Times As Many Donors In California Than His Home State Of Georgia

Posted on June 19, 2017 by admin
FOLLOW US!
Follow on FacebookFollow on Twitter

Georgia Democrat Jon Ossoff raised funds from 8.9 times as many donors in California than donors in Georgia between March 29 and May 31, according to his latest campaign finance reporting.

Ossoff, a 30-year old documentary filmmaker, faces Republican Karen Handel in a special election Tuesday to replace former Republican Rep. Tom Price who accepted President Donald Trump’s offer to serve as secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services.

He reported 7,218 donations from the state of California and 808 donations from Georgia over the past two months, according to the Mercury News. Ossoff had over 3,000 donors in the San Francisco Bay area alone, nearly four times as many donors as he had in Georgia.

Overall, between March 29 and May 31, Ossoff reported $456,296.03 from California compared to $228,474.44 from Georgia. Ossoff received more than $220,000 from the Bay area alone. The Mercury News noted that the totals were only a fraction of the actual donations since he doesn’t have to report donations of less than $200.

The race between Ossoff and Handel for Georgia’s 6th district, a historically Republican enclave of suburban Atlanta communities, has become the most expensive congressional race in American history.

Ossoff’s $15 million haul brings his total recorded fundraising number to over $23 million. The political upstart raised a record $8.3 million in the first quarter of 2017 ahead of the April run-off. Handel has raised 4.2 million.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

If @TheDemocrats can't win with this much money, message, and ground game, they can't win. Period. #GA6
- Frank Luntz
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Didn't he spend like 7 times more money? Breathtaking.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Doc wrote:
If @TheDemocrats can't win with this much money, message, and ground game, they can't win. Period. #GA6
- Frank Luntz
Good. Time for that party and it's ideology to go away.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Didn't he spend like 7 times more money? Breathtaking.
Yes he did. BUt it would have been priceless had he won and declared "I am not my congressman" and be absolutely correct.

At any rate the dems especially % dems from California put so much into this that they must be thinking now that they could have better spent the money on forming Mexifornia
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol. Victory is always sweet.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:
Yes he did. BUt it would have been priceless had he won and declared "I am not my congressman" and be absolutely correct.

At any rate the dems especially % dems from California put so much into this that they must be thinking now that they could have better spent the money on forming Mexifornia
C'mon Doc!

Spend money on schools, infrastructure, water collection systems, the homeless, etc. locally, or fund your hate campaign cronies in a state over 2,000 miles away?

No brainer! Follow the dictates of your religion!

As Nonc said obsession with feelings and group identity.....

Wait a minute......WHOA! Putin did it again! Georgians are Ruskies!
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol. Victory is always sweet.
Democrats at GA06: The Agony of Defeat

oXMAqSdYfS8
ga06.jpg
ga06.jpg (166.36 KiB) Viewed 593 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:

C'mon Doc!

Spend money on schools, infrastructure, water collection systems, the homeless, etc. locally, or fund your hate campaign cronies in a state over 2,000 miles away?

No brainer! Follow the dictates of your religion!

As Nonc said obsession with feelings and group identity.....

Wait a minute......WHOA! Putin did it again! Georgians are Ruskies!
You called that one SM !!! http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/21/guess ... sia-again/
Guess Who’s Getting Blamed For Ossoff’s Loss? Yep, Russia Again
Photo of Henry Rodgers
Henry Rodgers

Democratic Sen. Chris Murphy blamed those very distracting Russians for Jon Ossoff’s loss Tuesday in the Georgia special election.

Murphy said during a Wednesday appearance on “Morning Joe” that he thinks there are more important issues to be campaigning on then just Russian interference, saying Democrats should lean their focus towards economics.
Doc

Post by Doc »

From the Klan to Korea Is the Democratic party a hate group?

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... te-problem
The Sickening Attack on Otto Warmbier Is Symbolic of the Left’s Hate Problem

by David French June 20, 2017 3:43 PM
@DavidAFrench
This is mindless moral relativism on a staggering scale.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/ ... publicans/
This week at The National Press Club when asked if Democrats can retake the U.S. House of Representatives in the 2018 midterms, Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D-IL) said that the Democratic Party was “1,000 seats” behind the Republican Party at this point.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... more-dems/
The Republican National Committee (RNC) raised a record $10.8 million in May, while the Democratic Party had its worst May since 2003, raising just $4.29 million.

On Tuesday, RNC Chairwoman Ronna McDaniel announced that the committee had raised $10.8 million in May, a new post-presidential record, and $61.9 million overall in 2017.

“Our fundraising success wouldn’t be possible without the support of our network of loyal grassroots donors across the country and bold leadership from President Trump and Congressional Republicans,” said Chairwoman McDaniel. “Thanks to the continued investment by Americans who truly believe conservative values will continue to change this country for the better, the RNC will be there to support, defend, and elect Republicans headed into 2018 and beyond.”
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

HhUgGcXU4sA
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Haven't heard lately of that POS Giuliani and Bolton :lol:

Seems they got the message Trump might be crazy but he no dummy

Pfui

Donald , Goooooooo

BTW, Sheikh's days numbered .. Donald now siding with Qatari :lol:

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

doc,

It was a given. They had to go with "the Russians did it" now that it has been written into their religious cannon, and the rubes are believing it.

No wonder they did not want these people to have a choice in their primary.

Hey! What do you call people who don't celebrate when a woman breaks the glass ceiling and gets elected?

DEPLORABLES!
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Am a bit confused

Rex Tillerson in congress hearing says, on TV , America working on "regime change" in Iran

kYNXftMqU2Y

and you complaining Putin pullin a "regime change" in our beloved U.S. of A.

What's good for the goose should be good for the gander

You really wanted Hillary the crook or that (low energy) JOB at driver seat now ?

Come on,

Relaaaax

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Too many years, "Death to America". Joe had it.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

http://www.politico.com/tipsheets/playb ... r-briefing
“We no longer have a party caucus capable of riding this wave. We have 80-year-old leaders and 90-year-old ranking members. This isn’t a party. It’s a giant assisted living center."
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

As if a party led by Pat Perez, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or Maxine Waters would do anything but die.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Democrats raise a record amount of cash in May. -- 290K the lowest monthly amount since 2003. Cuomo last night was tweeting that the Democratic party needs to be more inclusive to win future elections. Democrats on Twitter responded "HELL NO!! we don't want their kind !!" IE The Democratic party is losing because it is not far enough to the left.

The Reagan Revolution lives Democrats have not been going anywhere since Reagan was President.

kh7WA7WwX28

Prediction Democratic Politicians will be switching to "R" in droves before the next election to disassociate from their crazy extremist supporters.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote:As if a party led by Pat Perez, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer or Maxine Waters would do anything but die.
let's hope they don't get their act together anytime soon before we start the the touchdown dancing.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Lacking political power to win Democrats resort to cannibalism. Knives for Nancy.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/06/2 ... ion-239804
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I hope Nancy has 10 more years in her.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Pelosi: "I am not dead yet"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/nancy-pelosi ... 01276.html
Nancy Pelosi To Critics: Bring It On