Has Trump started betraying his mission already?

Mr. Perfect

Re: Has Trump started betraying his mission already?

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Trump was not is not anti-bank or bankers. You are simply misinformed on this point.

So the question is who misinformed you.
Trump misinformed me when he accused Ted Cruz of being owned by Goldman Sachs. He seemed to imply that being in cahoots with a bank is a bad thing.
No. Watch the video I put up.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol If you didn't complain about the Clintons boy oh boy you can't complain about the Trumps.
Of course I can point out that the candidate who promised to drain the swamp is actually trying to find its bottom.
Just turn on US TV. Trump is definitely draining the swamp. The swamp creatures are screeching like demons.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:No. Watch the video I put up.
You mean Trump has more than one position on some issues? Maybe his position "fluctuates, and it goes up and down with markets and with attitudes and with feelings, even my own feelings".
Mr. Perfect wrote:Just turn on US TV. Trump is definitely draining the swamp. The swamp creatures are screeching like demons.
More like toasting each other in DC.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol yeah he has a public position and a private position. I remember very well when you screeched about that.

This will be a long and painful 8 years for you.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol yeah he has a public position and a private position. I remember very well when you screeched about that.
Both positions look quite public to me.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol I forget how much you didn't watch the election. it was hillary clinton in her emails that said she has a public and private position. And of course you didn't let out one peep about it then so can't complain about it now.

Donald Trump has been the most consistent candidate to transition President I can remember having.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:it was hillary clinton in her emails that said she has a public and private position.
Yes, I know.
And of course you didn't let out one peep about it then so can't complain about it now.
I'm pointing out, not complaining.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Knowing all this, it’s simply astounding to learn that Flynn himself was using apparently unencrypted email, phones and texting to communicate with, of all people, the Russian Ambassador to the US, discussing such issues as potentially lifting sanctions imposed on Russia by the sitting president of the United States, Barack Obama.

His political implosion is doubly ironic because Flynn was one of those who was loudly condemning Trump’s presidential opponent, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, for her use of a private server for her official State Department business, and for her general lax security standards (he actually led a “Lock her up!” chant at one Trump rally!). Because clearly Flynn was not using secure communications in his own conversations with the Russian ambassador — communications that are now widely circulating in complete transcript form courtesy of US spy agencies like the National Security Agency.
I remember some people telling me that Trump would surround himself with the best of the best. Yeah, right. :)
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I do not think using unsecured connections is illegal, but I'm pretty sure tapping into ANY official communication or publishing them is.

I think Flynn will be placed in a different position and AG Sessions will be looking closely at the activities of agency staff and their connections to journalists to see if crimes were committed in the rush to attack Flynn.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

he should argue it was the highest form of transparency in government hahahahahhaha.

every admin staff in every node between the whitehouse and russia could stay on top of the latest communications.

---

all the machines on the same network see all the internet traffic for that network, you dont need to tap , you only need to look at the traffic on your own machine to see it

https://www.wireshark.org amaze yourself at your hack saws skillzors!
Last edited by noddy on Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote: I remember some people telling me that Trump would surround himself with the best of the best. Yeah, right. :)
He has. This is probably the greatest cabinet in history.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I do not think using unsecured connections is illegal, but I'm pretty sure tapping into ANY official communication or publishing them is.

I think Flynn will be placed in a different position and AG Sessions will be looking closely at the activities of agency staff and their connections to journalists to see if crimes were committed in the rush to attack Flynn.
What we are seeing is a civil war in the deep state. What they got Flynn on is the flimsiest of technicalities, but intelligence agencies have been feverishly looking for anything they can peg on Trump officials, and this is the best they came up with since the election.

My best information is that wikileaks came from US intelligence also. The globalists in the deep state have been trying like mad to counterattack and the best they could do was the bogus 35 pages of buzzfeed and now the Flynn technicality.

This is war. Elements inside the US intelligence services are trying to take down a duly elected American President. It is an attack on Democracy itself. Trump will win. He will slaughter them all. he has all the cards and the globalists have been exposed is impotent name callers, bluffers and ankle biters.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:He has. This is probably the greatest cabinet in history.
The Sachs-Exxon Cabinet, complete with Kellyanne "Alternative Facts" Conway?
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:What we are seeing is a civil war in the deep state.
Boring. As an old intelligence pro, Flynn should've understood what was happening. First he was careless about communication security, then either he lied to Pence or Pence lied to the public.
Doc

Post by Doc »

US intelligence source: "Trump will die in jail"

http://linkis.com/dailycaller.com/2017/CLmbD
Former NSA Analyst Claims Intel Community Will Go ‘Nuclear’ Against Trump
Photo of Alex Pfeiffer
Alex Pfeiffer
Reporter
6:00 PM 02/15/2017

John Schindler, a former National Security Agency analyst and current columnist for the New York Observer, said Wednesday that the intelligence community will go “nuclear” against President Donald Trump.

The national security columnist also quoted a senior intelligence official telling him that Trump “will die in jail.” “Now we go nuclear. [Intelligence community] war going to new levels. Just got an [email from] from senior [intelligence community] friend, it began: ‘He will die in jail,'” Schindler tweeted.

The Observer columnist has for months taken a strong stance against Trump. He recently wrote an article called “The Spy Revolt Against Trump Begins.” (RELATED: Rep King: Leakers In Intel Community Have To Be ‘Purged’)
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Treason

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

POV from ultra-liberal Democrat Dennis Kucinich: The intelligence community has gone to war with POTUS.

7j_ZfKmcnSk
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:US intelligence source: "Trump will die in jail"
Former NSA analyst was told by his buddies they have yuge plans. Yuge!

Not particularly impressive.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:US intelligence source: "Trump will die in jail"
Former NSA analyst was told by his buddies they have yuge plans. Yuge!

Indeed

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/02/15 ... epage=true
Surprise: At the End, Obama Administration Gave NSA Broad New Powers
By Michael Walsh February 15, 2017
chat comments
(AP Photo/Patrick Semansky, File)

This story, from the Jan. 12, 2017, edition of the New York Times, was little-remarked upon at the time, but suddenly has taken on far greater significance in light of current events:

In its final days, the Obama administration has expanded the power of the National Security Agency to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies before applying privacy protections.

The new rules significantly relax longstanding limits on what the N.S.A. may do with the information gathered by its most powerful surveillance operations, which are largely unregulated by American wiretapping laws. These include collecting satellite transmissions, phone calls and emails that cross network switches abroad, and messages between people abroad that cross domestic network switches.
Sponsored

The change means that far more officials will be searching through raw data. Essentially, the government is reducing the risk that the N.S.A. will fail to recognize that a piece of information would be valuable to another agency, but increasing the risk that officials will see private information about innocent people.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:Surprise: At the End, Obama Administration Gave NSA Broad New Powers
Surprise, the author is a moron. The US military-industrial-intelligence complex has been growing unopposed for many, many decades, under administrations of all political colors.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:Surprise: At the End, Obama Administration Gave NSA Broad New Powers
Surprise, the author is a moron. The US military-industrial-intelligence complex has been growing unopposed for many, many decades, under administrations of all political colors.
And this Administration wants to stop it....
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:And this Administration wants to stop it....
I doubt that very much. This administration is concerned with the efforts of some members of the intelligence community to undermine it. Beyond that, it's boondoggle time!
Defense Secretary Jim Mattis has directed Pentagon budget planners to lay the groundwork for an ambitious rebuilding effort...
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:And this Administration wants to stop it....
I doubt that very much. This administration is concerned with the efforts of some members of the intelligence community to undermine it. Beyond that, it's boondoggle time!
Defense Secretary Jim Mattis has directed Pentagon budget planners to lay the groundwork for an ambitious rebuilding effort...
I doubt that very much
Reliable source you got there...
YMix

Post by YMix »

Doc wrote:Reliable source you got there...
The source is my own reasoning. The Trump administration, just like any other administration, will be tickled pink to use the powers and capabilities of the intelligence community and will not curtail them in any significant way, freedom be damned.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

YMix wrote:
Doc wrote:Reliable source you got there...
The source is my own reasoning. The Trump administration, just like any other administration, will be tickled pink to use the powers and capabilities of the intelligence community and will not curtail them in any significant way, freedom be damned.
Let's grant you this for argument's sake.

Even if that is the case, to take on the deep state; win& change the culture inside would not only be unprecedented but it would be blunted, and naturally curtailing.

Like the Predator line: "If it bleeds we can kill it". *

Going forward, it would have to be more circumscribed because a new administration could just change it all up again.

*encapsulated best in the musical version:

qlicWUDf5MM
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

As for Goldman Sachs, it is a very easy target but it

A) was not in as bad of shape as initally estimated during 2008

B) it is less politically connected than Citigroup, which never gets brought up in "big bad banker" conversations