Re: The Legacy of President Obama

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Can you put something in there about the pendelum swinging back and forth
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:Tucker Carlson is killing it Two weeks after replacing Megan Kelly his ratings are twice as high.

Here he crushes Jonathan Grubber:

PkLX0H6akCI
"People don't like it because they don't know what it's done for them."

Gruber is absolutely right. He presented facts, and all Carlson could do was grandstand, feign moral outrage, and put words in Gruber's mouth repeatedly.
Well Zack Morris how about I let you know what ObamaDontCare has done for me. Remember when Obama said he wasn't going to allow insurance companies to raise premiums by 30%? I was paying for four people at that time. Mine happened to be up for renewal a few weeks after that. The insurance company F***ing United Health Care said they needed to "recalculate" the premium. They came back a month later and said it was going up by 29.99999% Now the interesting part of Obama's 30% statement is that it never ever had gone up by more than 14% NOT EVER. SO in my book Obama was price fixing Which if you are unaware is a crime in as far as I know every state.

I went ahead and paid the $700+ premiums Then the next year United Health care said teh premiums were going up by 47% Which brought the monthly premiums to over $4000. They in the mean time had refused to pay for rehab for me. They told the hospital that they did not want to pay because they did not make money on small group plans -- Less than 10 people. Never mind what their contract said I guess. They told me that the rehab had to happen outside of a hospital so they were not going to pay. The nearest non hospital rehab was 50 miles away and I was supposed to go 3 times per week. At that point I dropped United Health care and was looking into to suing them. But they suddenly decided to pay for the rehab that I had completed.

So I think your friend Jonathan Grubber is a sociopathic cultural colonizer as are so many people on the left. ObamaDontCare is dead. Bleating about it on the left is not going to change that. The election is over You lost. But we will be ready for you next election.

And it looks like you guy are going to get a bigger loss in 2018 the wya you are going:

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23TheBannon&src=typd

;)
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

They will lose 10 Senate seats.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Obamacare has never gotten above 50% approval. But what does it matter that Obama has no legacy to stand on?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol fake news. Nyt says Hillary winning 92%, that's how good they are at polls :lol: :lol:
Doc

Obama interference in foreign elections

Post by Doc »

http://freebeacon.com/politics/congress ... elections/
Congress Demands Investigation Into Obama Admin Meddling in
Foreign Elections
Obama admin gave taxpayer money to Soros to spark leftist political revolution

BY: Adam Kredo Follow @Kredo0
March 14, 2017 2:07 pm

A group of leading senators is calling on newly installed Secretary of State Rex Tillerson to immediately launch an investigation into efforts by the Obama administration to sway foreign elections by sending taxpayer funds to "extreme and sometimes violent political activists" that promote leftist causes, according to a copy of the letter.

The lawmakers disclosed multiple conversations with foreign diplomats who outlined active political meddling by the Obama administration's State Department, including the use of taxpayer funds to support leftist causes in Macedonia, Albania, Latin America, and Africa.

A portion of this State Department funding appears to have gone to organizations supported by the controversial liberal billionaire George Soros, according to the letter, which was authored by Republican Sens. Mike Lee (Utah), Jim Inhofe (Okla.), Thom Tillis (N.C.), Ted Cruz (Texas), David Perdue (Ga.), and Bill Cassidy (La.).
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So something that I am really looking forward to is that obama will build a Presidential Library at some point. In it, there will be a room for each of his major accomplishments.

obamacare, Iran Deal, Climate Deal.

And at the end of each room there will be a small placard that says "reversed by Donald Trump"

:)
Doc

Post by Doc »

Obama has more accomplishments than that Mr. P

https://www.yahoo.com/news/north-korea- ... 03966.html

North Korea Tells Trump That Kim Jong Un Will Keep His Nuclear Weapons and U.S. Can Blame Obama
Doc

Post by Doc »

Not only Obama's legacy, but a whole generation of members of the MSM, the DNC, the DC Establishment and the deep state. Many are going to jail. The secret FISA Memo just shown to members of congress is enough to do it if the memo is made public

Last edited by Doc on Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/01/19/republi ... a-fbi.html

An allegedly damning memo about the FBI and DOJ is electrifying Republicans — in Congress and online
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Doc, it's not that I'm not with you here

but

I'm getting antsy from all this footsie... and....nothing.

I'm tired of hearing about what they have below the surface, when is the pus gonna burst?

The very CNBC article you link to explains how this is just more Boris&Natasha plotting....that wall of denial is something "whatever it is" has to break through, and hard. Or else it's jus' going to be another swept under the rug something (if it is indeed, something) by the great and powerful.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Doc, it's not that I'm not with you here

but

I'm getting antsy from all this footsie... and....nothing.

I'm tired of hearing about what they have below the surface, when is the pus gonna burst?

The very CNBC article you link to explains how this is just more Boris&Natasha plotting....that wall of denial is something "whatever it is" has to break through, and hard. Or else it's jus' going to be another swept under the rug something (if it is indeed, something) by the great and powerful.

When the FBI loses the text messages of two FBI officials for five months from 2016 to May 17th the day that Rod Rosentein appoints Mueller as a special prosecutor isn't nothing. That the texts that haine been release show a conversation between Stroz and Page that indicates that Lorretta Lynch KNEW before her promise to take the recommendation of the FBI to prosecute Hillary that HIllary was not going to be prosecuted. Also reports that senior FBI and DOJ officials have resorted to using burner phones out of fear the the DOJ IG office is wiretapping them. That in April 2016 Obama used the very same word that Comey used in saying Hillary was not guilty On that date he said that Hillary did not have the "Intent" to break the law.

The snow ball is rolling and lots of snow flakes in the way.
NapLajoieonSteroids

All I'm saying is that it's time to get this through the legacy media firewall, or else we'll just end up where these things always do no matter how serious it is.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:All I'm saying is that it's time to get this through the legacy media firewall, or else we'll just end up where these things always do no matter how serious it is.
If there is not an already sitting grand jury there will be one soon. I will not be surprised in dozens of US Gov employees are criminally indicted and 100's maybe even 1000's lose their jobs over this.

Its called "Draining the Swamp"

From now on every time Hillary or someone talks about "Vast fill in the blance wing conspiracies" people will automatically look at it as a confession of wrong doing.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Missing text messages

The FBI says they did not record the test messages between Agents Strozk and Page from Dec 14 2016 until May 17th 2017. THe later day **Co-incidently** being the day after Mueller was appointed special prosecutor to investigate Trump Russia colusion

GO forward a couple of days THe story leaks out that DOJ Inspector General Horowitz has previously obtained copies of the Text Messages that the FBI said do not exist because they were never archived because of a technical problem with Samsung cell phones. Today the FBI is claiming that the text were originally archived but they were "accidentally" deleted. Penalty for altering federal records as an obstruction of Justice: 20 years.
noddy

Post by noddy »

at this stage the media im seeing calls that russian sponsered right wing conspiracies.

Code: Select all

FBI investigates whether Russia banker used NRA to fund Trump campaign
Davos attendees are quietly planning to walk out of Trump’s speech
Trump has found time to tweet about the “missing texts” — but not the Kentucky shooting
House Intel Dems to release separate memo countering GOP claims 
Conservative conspiracy theory about FBI texts is bullshit, according to...Fox News 
The Russia investigation is reaching a pivotal moment and it looks like it's closing in on Trump
As Mueller closes in, paranoia spreads in the White House
we certainly live in interesting times - i cant believe right now it is possible to present a news story the other side doesnt want to hear and have it gain traction.

the polar split is complete.
ultracrepidarian
Doc

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote:at this stage the media im seeing calls that russian sponsered right wing conspiracies.

Trump has found time to tweet about the “missing texts” — but not the Kentucky shooting
Conservative conspiracy theory about FBI texts is bullshit, according to...Fox News 
The Russia investigation is reaching a pivotal moment and it looks like it's closing in on Trump
we certainly live in interesting times - i cant believe right now it is possible to present a news story the other side doesnt want to hear and have it gain traction.

THe good news for the American left is that Walmart is having a sell on tissues.
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote:at this stage the media im seeing calls that russian sponsered right wing conspiracies.

This is exactly what I'm getting at.

It's nice* that all this information is filtering through sympathetic sources but no one is breaking through with source material that isn't preaching to the choir.

If they have something, they must nail it to the wall or else this turns into another IRS weaponization which turned into one big hide the ball/Bugs Bunny farce.

It needn't be so obvious as video/audio recordings of the principal actors going into detail about the what/why/how/when of their dastardly plans.

But it needs to be something more than, "we're going to go in front of the media every few days to talk about Fight Club-secret societies but, no, you can't see any evidence or know the details because it's Fight Club."

*it is nice because this is what democracy looks like, people are actually arguing and forming opinions and continuously relying on legacy media to present the one official opinion that the self proclaiming bien pensant believe in.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:

THe good news for the American left is that Walmart is having a sell on tissues.
The kind you use when you're crying or the kind you use when you're masturbating? :?
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Recall the 70'sish prediction that mass, instantaneous communication would create Kumbaya, cause then we'd all walk a mile in the other guys' moccasins and then we'd all understand each other? Let the sunshine, let the sunshine,

Whammo! String theory and parallel universes! Smart devices allow us to all crate the cocoon we want to inhabit!

Free at last, free at last, free at last!

Only people who don't like it are those who bitch that some cocoons are more equal than other cocoons...... :P
noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:
Recall the 70'sish prediction that mass, instantaneous communication would create Kumbaya, cause then we'd all walk a mile in the other guys' moccasins and then we'd all understand each other? Let the sunshine, let the sunshine,

Whammo! String theory and parallel universes! Smart devices allow us to all crate the cocoon we want to inhabit!

Only people who don't like it are those who bitch that some cocoons are more equal than other cocoons...... :P
australia was never like that - 3 tv stations, 3 newspapers, all tightly regulated and licensed, the middle was projected by official sensible opinions and everyone believed it was crucial towards holding a such a fragile continent together.

the internet has come has a big shock to all concerned parties and this is why im 100% cynical on all the nonsense about it staying wild west for much longer.

as americans all'a'yall know that the winners from the wild west stage become the entrenched establishment during the gentrification stage and end up with the law protecting their business models.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:

australia was never like that - 3 tv stations, 3 newspapers, all tightly regulated and licensed, the middle was projected by official sensible opinions and everyone believed it was crucial towards holding a such a fragile continent together.

the internet has come has a big shock to all concerned parties and this is why im 100% cynical on all the nonsense about it staying wild west for much longer.

as americans all'a'yall know that the winners from the wild west stage become the entrenched establishment during the gentrification stage and end up with the law protecting their business models.
Has happened many times before, bicycles, railroads, autos, motorcycles, farm tractors, Hollywood empires, unions, computers, etc. Darwinism of the market.

Much the same here today. As typhoon has pointed out, NYT editors and opinionists have no shared experience with 99% of Americans.

End is Nigh types love it, so do the I told you so types, but for the rest of us, meh.

Only the "experts" and the "insiders" were shocked by Hilary losing the 2016 election, that tells you something about common experience and communication.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The Photo That Never Saw The Light of Day: Obama With Farrakhan In 2005

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/ ... e-released
A journalist announced last week that he will publish a photograph of then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama (D) and Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan that he took in 2005 at a Congressional Black Caucus meeting, but did not make public because he believed it would have “made a difference” to Obama’s political future.

The photographer, Askia Muhammad, told the Trice Edney News Wire that he “gave the picture up at the time and basically swore secrecy.”

“But after the nomination was secured and all the way up until the inauguration; then for eight years after he was President, it was kept under cover,” Muhammad said.

Asked whether he thought the photo’s release would have affected Obama’s presidential campaign, Muhammad said, “I insist. It absolutely would have made a difference.”

Reached by TPM on Thursday, Muhammad said a “staff member” for the CBC contacted him “sort of in a panic” after he took the photo at a caucus meeting in 2005. TPM has published the photo above with Muhammad’s permission.

“I sort of understood what was going on,” Muhammad told TPM. “I promised and made arrangements to give the picture to Leonard Farrakhan,” the minister’s son-in-law and chief of staff.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Lots of chatter about the memo coming out sometime in the upcoming week, after the State of the Union. Maybe groundhog's day?