Trump loses!

Simple Minded

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Simple Minded »

All of all y'all seem really confused about this. Let me break it down for you. I'm gonna type this very, very slowly. Try to keep up.

Universal Election Analysis (UEA):

Losing side: "The election results are insignificant and probably a fluke. Nothing to see here. Move along."

Winning side: "This was the most important election of our lifetimes. The people have spoken. It is a historic moment that indicates that the American people are aligned with us, morally, intellectually, and philosophically. It is an extremely significant indicator that our party is the party of the future, for decades at a minimum, and probably forever. The other party is completely out of touch. Furthermore........."
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:All of all y'all seem really confused about this. Let me break it down for you. I'm gonna type this very, very slowly. Try to keep up.

Universal Election Analysis (UEA):

Losing side: "The election results are insignificant and probably a fluke. Nothing to see here. Move along."

Winning side: "This was the most important election of our lifetimes. The people have spoken. It is a historic moment that indicates that the American people are aligned with us, morally, intellectually, and philosophically. It is an extremely significant indicator that our party is the party of the future, for decades at a minimum, and probably forever. The other party is completely out of touch. Furthermore........."
:lol:

Quite.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Just as well that Moore lost, as he comes across as a total wackjob.

Roy Moore Longs for Theocracy in Non-Concession Speech

Empirically, a high probability that anyone that obsessed with other people's business has more has issues hidden in his own closet.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote:.

Just as well that Moore lost, as he comes across as a total wackjob.

Roy Moore Longs for Theocracy in Non-Concession Speech

Empirically, a high probability that anyone that obsessed with other people's business has more has issues hidden in his own closet.

Told you, guy total nut

tTAZuxICja8

Scary as far Mr. Perfect says Moore just missed winning due to sex stuff .. meaning for Trump and MP Moore garden variety
American .. shows why things heading into Toilet.

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

You're starting to sound like the old '70's copies of Ramparts magazine that I used to read. The end of the USA is nigh.
Turns out the end was nigh . . . for Ramparts.

In case it escaped your notice, Moore lost the election.

With his platform and views, he stood for election in the wrong country.
Should have run somewhere in the theocratic Muddled East, say, Iran or Saudi Arabia.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol Roy Moore used to be a Democrat and he sounds like one now. Most Democrats still haven't conceded the election to Donald Trump.

But for him to go full Democrat he would have to demand full recounts, try to get the electors to flip their votes, blame the NY state government for tampering in the election, march around dressed as human genitals, scream mindlessly into the sky, work to have Doug Jones removed from office or assassinated, then write a book about why he didn't win when he should have.

So even still Moore has the high ground over his old party.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol Roy Moore used to be a Democrat and he sounds like one now. Most Democrats still haven't conceded the election to Donald Trump.

But for him to go full Democrat he would have to demand full recounts, try to get the electors to flip their votes, blame the NY state government for tampering in the election, march around dressed as human genitals, scream mindlessly into the sky, work to have Doug Jones removed from office or assassinated, then write a book about why he didn't win when he should have.

So even still Moore has the high ground over his old party.
Good points. In the Crazy Political Celebrity Olympics, Moore isn't even a medalist.

No wonder he lost, lack of passion....
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:You're starting to sound like the old '70's copies of Ramparts magazine that I used to read. The end of the USA is nigh.

Should have run somewhere in the theocratic Muddled East, say, Iran or Saudi Arabia.
Starting?

In Azeri's world, the sky is always falling...... just not in the idealized culture in which he does not live, but in the decadent, decaying, doomed west, that he chose, yet despises.

when he moves back to the ME, I'll take that as a serious data point worthy of note.
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:
Typhoon wrote:You're starting to sound like the old '70's copies of Ramparts magazine that I used to read. The end of the USA is nigh.

Starting ?

In Azeri's world, the sky is always falling...... just not in the idealized culture in which he does not live, but in the decadent, decaying, doomed west, that he chose, yet despises.

when he moves back to the ME, I'll take that as a serious data point worthy of note.

A journey through a land of extreme poverty

Sad, SM, really sad

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Yes, obama was a terrible mistake. We are still paying for it.

But fortunately we have Trump now, economy growing the best in almost 20 years almost 4%. Manufacturing jobs up, unemployment down. Best economy in almost 20 years. Trump

America is becoming great again.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

.. economy growing the best in almost 20 years almost 4%. Manufacturing jobs up, unemployment down. Best economy in almost 20 years. Trump

All this effect of policies enacted 8 yrs ago, by Obama

Effect of what Trump now doing will show up in economy past year 2020 earliest.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

No.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

No.

Once Unthinkable,
Now Possible
Senate Looks Like a Tossup in 2018

Alabama’s surprising result gives Democrats a plausible path to take control.

With Mr. Jones’s victory in Alabama, Democrats need only two more seats to take control, and they could have other opportunities with possible vacancies in Republican-held Arkansas and Arizona.
My sense is that Democrats would be favorites in Nevada and Arizona if 2018 turned out to be a so-called wave election like the 2006 or 2010 midterms. This year’s special elections and national political indicators suggest that development is likelier than not.

So the judgment about G.O.P. chances really comes down to whether you believe Republicans can break the pattern of re-election successes by the party out of power, most likely in Indiana or Missouri, versus the Democrats’ chances of winning in Tennessee or Texas.

MP, watch your back :lol:

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
Starting ?

Sad, SM, really sad

Very sad indeed HP, but now that you know who these people are, and where they live, you can send them some money every month.

Rich person who lives on Vancouver waterfront can easily afford to do so.
Heracleum Persicum

PadnzUhJ3xQ

Donald surpassing expectations, by faaaaar margin :lol:

What a disaster

noddy

Post by noddy »

Simple Minded wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
Starting ?

Sad, SM, really sad

Very sad indeed HP, but now that you know who these people are, and where they live, you can send them some money every month.

I really dont get it at all.

first we had all these folks complaining how unfair it was that the anglosphere countries had so much more resources and better living than the others and we needed globalistion and open immigration to fix this social injustice.

its getting closer to equal every day, a glorius future of fair and even distribution of global poverty is within reach, dont give up now.

next step, 100 million americans living like indian street peasants! we can do it.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
Simple Minded wrote:
Starting ?

Sad, SM, really sad

first we had all these folks complaining how unfair it was that the anglosphere countries had so much more resources and better living than the others and we needed globalistion and open immigration to fix this social injustice.

its getting closer to equal every day, a glorius future of fair and even distribution of global poverty is within reach, dont give up now.

next step, 100 million americans living like indian street peasants ! we can do it.

:lol: you got it right, noddy, you got it right.

American "Maharajas" concluded, not possible to push 350 m people up .. so .. bring up a few .. and .. let the rest drop as far as it falls .. that Trump's "assignment".

Trump doin excellent job gettin America to where India "used 2B"

UN envoy warns :
Trump turning US into
' world champion of extreme inequality '

“The US is alone among developed countries in insisting that while human rights are of fundamental importance, they do not include rights that guard against dying of hunger, dying from a lack of access to affordable healthcare, or growing up in a context of total deprivation. But denial does not eliminate responsibility or negate obligations.”

Where is Mr. Perfect hiding ? ?

Oh, Lord, what happened to our beloved America

Amen

noddy

Post by noddy »

the outcomes were locked in long before trump started waving his surprisingly small hands around.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Unlike Nixon
Trump Will Not Go Quietly

Hope not, he not yet done :lol: :lol:

Trump has Fox News and fighting congressmen behind him and the mainstream media is deeply distrusted and widely detested. And there is no Democratic House to impeach him or Democratic Senate to convict him.

Moreover, Trump is not Nixon, who, like Charles I, accepted his fate and let the executioner’s sword fall with dignity.

If Trump goes, one imagines, he will not go quietly.

In the words of the great Jerry Lee Lewis, there’s gonna be a “whole lotta shakin’ goin’ on.”

Shakin already started :lol: :lol:

eQfNH--FpjI

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: :lol: you got it right, noddy, you got it right.

American "Maharajas" concluded, not possible to push 350 m people up .. so .. bring up a few .. and .. let the rest drop as far as it falls .. that Trump's "assignment".

Trump doin excellent job gettin America to where India "used 2B"

UN envoy warns :
Trump turning US into
' world champion of extreme inequality '

“The US is alone among developed countries in insisting that while human rights are of fundamental importance, they do not include rights that guard against dying of hunger, dying from a lack of access to affordable healthcare, or growing up in a context of total deprivation. But denial does not eliminate responsibility or negate obligations.”

Where is Mr. Perfect hiding ? ?

Oh, Lord, what happened to our beloved America

Amen

Lol you putting out a lot of fake news. obama set records for wealth inequality and poverty, in just one year Trump reversed, now growing almost 4%, record low unemploymemt, booming manufacture jobs. America becoming great again.

Fake news has a cost.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:

next step, 100 million americans living like indian street peasants! we can do it.
no worries mate. we have a plan. we all storm into Canada and live like kings as Canadians.

Canadians are not selfish bastards like Americans.

There are no guards toting rifles on the border.

You ask any Canadian "Hey, er uh, I mean eh? Can I live in your house? Are you willing to clothe, feed, and give me free medical care for as long as it takes for me to get my sh1t together?"

They all say "Sure! No problem! My house is your house! Lets go shopping and get you some decent clothes. You look like a Trump supporter in that outfit. Eh?" None of them ever say "Bugger off!"

Rich Canadians can easily afford to support another 100 million or so of us victims of first world oppression... :P

Plus they like doing that kind of humanitat stuff. Good for their self=esttem.
Heracleum Persicum

Pat Buchanan
Who Wants War With Iran—and Why ?

And who would our great fighting Arab ally be ?

The answer to that last question is Jared Kushner’s new friend: a 32-year-old Saudi prince who has become famous for putting down $500 million each for a chateau near Versailles, a yacht on the Riviera, and a painting by Leonardo da Vinci.

:lol:

Heracleum Persicum

winners from Trump’s ‘America First’ tax plan are not American

How can the president’s tax plan be more generous to foreigners than to the entire middle-class population of the United States ?

The answer lies in Trump’s choice to make corporate tax cuts the focal point of his plan.

The final bill cuts the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent and introduces a variety of new tax avoidance opportunities for big multinational companies.
Heracleum Persicum

Trump backs gays

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/ ... s-liberty/

Feldblum has been a leading advocate for LGBT rights. Her official EEOC biography states that she “has also worked to advance lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights and was one of the drafters of the original Employment Nondiscrimination Act.”
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Trump has always been supportive of gay rights. This seems like a non-event.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila