Trump loses!

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Netanyaho, good man, done great service with Yesrael. Maybe his time is up, and will be replaced by another great Yesraelit leader. This is golden age for Yesreal.

A once favorable balance of power has shifted,
clipping Tel Aviv's wings.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

"American Conservative" is fake news.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Folks, everybody relax, "Mar-a-Lago" is "federally flood insured" .. no matter what, you going to pay

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 38521.html

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... icane-irma

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... d-for-irma

noddy

Post by noddy »

http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/lea ... db9ab86118
Ann Coulter‏Verified account
@AnnCoulter

Let's play Jeopardy. ANSWER: An Easter egg. QUESTION: What's
the only thing easier to roll than Donald J. Trump?

Code: Select all

Even the readers of the Trump-friendly Breitbart News, run by the President’s former chief strategist Steve Bannon, ripped into him in the comments section of a story with the critical headline “Amnesty Don”.
“Put a fork in Trump. He is done,” one reader wrote.
Another offered: “If this is true that Trump is in favour of the Dream Act, in direct violation of his repeated promises, then, patriots, it is time to treat Trump the same way we treated Obama. We will fight him, make him a one-term failure and go to all-out political war.”

Code: Select all

Mr Trump’s embrace of DACA goes against the hard-line anti-illegal-immigration stance he took while running for President and his 2016 promise to “terminate” the policy.
Republican Congressman Steve King led the chorus of criticism from Mr Trump’s own side, saying that the deal to protect the young immigrants would destroy his relationship with his supporter base.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It was a masterstroke. It humiliated McConnell and Ryan and completely neutralized the left's Trump racist meme forever. Trump will probably pick up a lot of hispanic votes over this while deporting millions and building a wall.

While personally against it, I was surprised how many conservatives I knew personally who were against him overturning DACA. Like really against it. Personally I had no problem deporting them.

This is classic Trump going back to the 1980's, take the most unreasonable position possible, bring everyone your way and then strike a deal getting almost everything you want.

This is how he's always done business.
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

David Goldman
The balance sheet of the bottom tier of US households starting to fray

.. if the Trump Administration fails to pass a tax cut during 2017, we can expect the US economy to crawl just above recession levels in 2018.

:lol: .. crooks have our beloved America in headlock .. tax cut another gimmick to fool poor Joe

Heracleum Persicum

Kelly looked embarrassed during Trump’s UN speech.jpg
Kelly looked embarrassed during Trump’s UN speech.jpg (39.31 KiB) Viewed 555 times

Kelly looked embarrassed during Trump’s UN speech

Trump speech was an "embarrassment" for our beloved U.S of A.

:lol: .. what a disaster, MP, what a disaster SM

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Should be in Trump Wins! thread. many saying best UN Speech in history.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

many saying best UN Speech in history.

Googled, can't find anybody sayin this .. Pls post who saying best UN speech in history :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Sorry, forgot you didn't know google algorithm "fake news". :lol: :lol:

You need to get back on Jimmy Dore.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:.

many saying best UN Speech in history.

Googled, can't find anybody sayin this .. Pls post who saying best UN speech in history :lol:

HP,

this post contradicts itself....... like so many of your other posts....... :) ;)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

HP,

Now you regret voting for Trump? but recently...... :?

Loved it!!!!

HP, you still workin for Trump and Trudeau...... scaring illegals into leaving US for Canada and Iran, or scaring immigrants to not come to US (just like Endovelico).

Who payin you more Trump or Trudeau? 100,000,000 leaving US for Canada or Iran...... good for all three countries! I know what you up to!! You no fooling me!

Maybe UN Elites will get scared enough to move HQ out of NYC and into Mogadishu, Aleppo, or Damascus....... where their leadership is really needed.

Damn shame election is over, Hilary won! ;)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Should be in Trump Wins! thread. many saying best UN Speech in history.
Mr P,

It coulda been better. Trump coulda hired Elton John to sing a special version of "Rocket Man."

"And I think it's gonna be a rong rong time
'Tirr touch down brings me lound again to find
I'm not the man they think I am at home
Oh no no no I'm a locket man…" ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtVBCG6ThDk
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:

HP,

Now you regret voting for Trump?

No, not regretting votin for Trump .. He surpassing my expectations :lol:

What a disaster

Heracleum Persicum

Kelly looked embarrassed during Trump’s UN speech.jpg

Kelly looked embarrassed during Trump’s UN speech

Mr. Perfect wrote:Should be in Trump Wins! thread. many saying best UN Speech in history.

' A rogue and a gangster '
Kim Jong-un's statement on Trump in full

The North Korean leader has upped his rhetoric against the US president, calling him ‘mentally-deranged’ and a ‘dotard’

Folks , wonder what good was Trump saying in UN he would totally destroy NK for ? ? ?

As TUCO said, you wanna shoot, shoot, don't talk

JrYtD7gSWsI

A Real disaster

Heracleum Persicum

In UN speech
Germany's Sigmar Gabriel slams Donald Trump's 'national selfishness'

"The motto : 'Our country first' only leads to more national confrontations and less prosperity. In the end, there will only be losers," he said, in a thinly veiled reference to US President Donald Trump's oft-repeated slogan "Make America Great Again."

Gabriel's speech rejected Trump's previous remarks to the world body that encouraged world leaders to primarily consider their country's own interests, reiterating his statement that he will be putting "America first" when it comes to foreign policy.

"We have learned that it was not 'Germany first' that made our country strong and prosperous. Rather, it was only 'European and international responsibility first' that gave us Germans peace and prosperity," Gabriel said.

:lol:

A real disaster, SM, a real disaster

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

In UN speech
Germany's Sigmar Gabriel slams Donald Trump's 'national selfishness'

"The motto : 'Our country first' only leads to more national confrontations and less prosperity. In the end, there will only be losers," he said, in a thinly veiled reference to US President Donald Trump's oft-repeated slogan "Make America Great Again."

Gabriel's speech rejected Trump's previous remarks to the world body that encouraged world leaders to primarily consider their country's own interests, reiterating his statement that he will be putting "America first" when it comes to foreign policy.

"We have learned that it was not 'Germany first' that made our country strong and prosperous. Rather, it was only 'European and international responsibility first' that gave us Germans peace and prosperity," Gabriel said.

A real disaster, SM, a real disaster

Wow, that is rich! If I had a nickel for every time a European on OTNOT has called the Germans selfish or overbearing......... In the old days, that speech is what we would label as "the pot calling the kettle black!" RACIST!

The Germans should go back to proselytizing about the virtues of opening their borders. :lol:

No worries..... as long as we can all flee to Canada, it'll all work out!

I can stay at your house, right? ;) You rich guys need to start paying your fair share! :) :P

Trudeau will never go Trump on borders, right? :?

The sky is always falling in your neighborhood dude, you need to get out more. ;)

Come to Hicksville in Appalachia. You'd love it! It's like a remote village in Iranian part of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. :P
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:.

Come to Hicksville in Appalachia. You'd love it! It's like a remote village in Iranian part of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. :P

SM, imagine this, Germany took in (sort of invited) 2 million Syrian and Afghan refugee (Germany was against American war in Syria and causing so many refugee), housed them, fed them, integrated them .. Germany took in all Eastern Germany, exchanged their worthless East German Mark to German Mark 1:1 , industrialized all (former) Eastern Europe, paid Billions to Brits to fix their country, rescued Greece, Portugal, Spain (and France) .. "Master of Universe" abolished borders, free movement of all within Europe.

And

Compare this to

Trump calling Mexicans criminals, rapers, drug runners .. and .. Building a wall

Trump living in 1930's .. "America First" translated means "Deutschland über alles" .. and you know how that ended.

Heracleum Persicum

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

The UN speech was great for "rocket man" and making the Iranians all butthurt but it's a loss with losing the plot amid all the drum-beating for conflict.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

DACA-

It's not a masterstroke to give Nancy and Chuck want they want.

But it's not some disaster- yet, at least.

The facts on the ground are that the Republican leadership wanted the same outcome on DACA in addition to stupidly shutting down the government 'cause Jeb Bush/Hillary Clinton is not President. All the negotiation in the world wasn't stopping that.

So the President is working with what's available to him...and the outcome of that remains to be seen.

Not gonna win ever battle here but it would be nice if he starts winning some more.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Trump calling Mexicans criminals, rapers, drug runners .. and .. Building a wall

Trump living in 1930's .. "America First" translated means "Deutschland über alles" .. and you know how that ended.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't stop laughing.

Endless, endless, endless crying.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Simple Minded wrote:.

SM, imagine this, Germany took in (sort of invited) 2 million Syrian and Afghan refugee (Germany was against American war in Syria and causing so many refugee), housed them, fed them, integrated them .. Germany took in all Eastern Germany, exchanged their worthless East German Mark to German Mark 1:1 , industrialized all (former) Eastern Europe, paid Billions to Brits to fix their country, rescued Greece, Portugal, Spain (and France) .. "Master of Universe" abolished borders, free movement of all within Europe.

And

Compare this to

Trump calling Mexicans criminals, rapers, drug runners .. and .. Building a wall

that does explain why Germany is so universally loved thruout Europe. Europeans lucky to have Germany as their neighbor. Other European nations should surrender sovereignty to Germany so Germany could "fix" them. :P

HP,

why you dodging most important question in previous post? Can I live with you? If you say no, you racist just like Trump and Trudeau.

They won't let me live with them....... even though both live in public housing....what hypocrites! ;)

I know you no hypocrite.... you good person. It would not be long term housing, I think I could master the Canadian language in less than two years. :P
Heracleum Persicum

Must read article, SM

Get that "six-hundred-pound gorilla" off your back

What a disaster, what a disaster .. Our beloved U.S. of A. is played by "Mosche", into destruction .. still, BiBi wouldn't let go :lol: