Post by Heracleum Persicum »

7wTOSdrj8WU

Legally , Obama can not be president again

but

Michelle Obama can

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Trump loses!

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol everything you wrote is wrong.

:lol: , MP, let's see who has the last laugh

Mr. Gingrich added
“ He’s not going to survive ”
:D

“It’s a sign of how deeply frustrated he is,” Mr. Gingrich said. “They have a much bigger assault against them than people have had in the past.”

And so, Mr. Gingrich added, Mr. Trump needs to figure out how to get control of his own bureaucracy. “He’s not going to survive,” he said, “unless he profoundly rethinks what they’re doing and how they’re doing it.”

During last year’s campaign, Mr. Obama called Mr. Trump a “con artist and a know-nothing” who could not be trusted with the nuclear codes. Mr. Trump called Mr. Obama “the worst president in the history of the United States” after spending years questioning whether he had been born in the United States. They put that rancor aside for a cordial meeting after the election, but that barely veiled the chasm between them in terms of personality, politics and policy.

“We’re in a unique period,” said Newt Gingrich, the Republican former House speaker who has been an outside adviser to the new president. “Trump is a genuinely disruptive figure who threatens everything Obama stands for.”

:lol:

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.
Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol everything you wrote is wrong.

:lol: , MP, let's see who has the last laugh
I'm betting on whichever one of you two that is younger

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: :lol: , MP, let's see who has the last laugh

Mr. Gingrich added
“ He’s not going to survive ”
:D
Lol, NYT, probably misquoted. But, Newt Gingrich has a long history of being wrong about everything. Smooth sailing for Trump.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Re: Poll : Most Americans want Obama back as President

Post by Mr. Perfect »

but

Michelle Obama can

I don't know how to tell you this Azari, but Michelle obama will never be President.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:

but

Michelle Obama can

I don't know how to tell you this Azari, but Michelle obama will never be President.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11 ... n-2020-af/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... t-politics

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/peopl ... 86151.html

She doesn't want to

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I know. And she will never be President. Trump will be President for 2 terms, put on Mt Rushmore, then Republicans will follow him forevermore in the White House.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:

but

Michelle Obama can

She doesn't want to

Because she know she would lose.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:

but

Michelle Obama can

She doesn't want to

To Oprah.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Doc wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:

but

Michelle Obama can

She doesn't want to

To Oprah.

I would vote for Trump and not Oprah

but,

I would vote for Michelle

Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Giuliani said he had been asked to help craft a Muslim ban that would pass legal muster.

“For instance, there is nothing ‘veiled’ about this press release,” Judge Watson wrote, quoting a Trump campaign document titled “Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States.”

Am not sure why Trump pushing this issue

Presidential order says does not apply to green-card and valid visa holders

So, State Department internal memo to US embassies not to issue new visas would be sufficient.

But, I think Trump doing all this for "Political" reasons, to beat on Muslims and Iran to fool Joe

Notion, this would stop terrorists entering US, is not valid as US embassies do not issues visas to Iranians so easily

But

Seems, Trump not aware the "tremendous" damage this doing to America .. first, this a blatant, transparent, violation of American constitution (all federal judges stop the order based on that argument) of non discrimination for religion .. Trump, openly, badmouths a "religion" (Islam and Muslims) .. no need for guessing .. federal judges just need to quote Trump himself.

Letting Trump order stand, would mean discrimination based on religion is OK .. if so , other provisions of constitution, depending who and what political colouring sitting in White House could be thrown out of the window .. those provisions of American constitution and "upholding" them makes America great.

Second point is, this not about terrorists as all "foreign" terrorists are from countries who not included in the order, Saudi, Algerian, Egyptian etc .. this order about Iran .. not about mad mullahs (diplomat explicitly excluded in the order), but about Iranian people.

Iran, a nation of 80+ million, counting Persian space (culture and civilization) makes 150 million people , are the ONLY people in all Middle East who have a positive view about America .. American girls can backpack and Hitchhike in Iran without fear, when at the same time no American can walk on Egyptian or Turkish streets.

Now, mad mullahs, Khamnei, saying to Iranian people (actually he said this), U C ? didn't we tell you America no friend ?

This Trump behaviors very destructive to America .. Iranian American community now thinking, can we built our feature in America ? seems not.

California Today
In Persian Square, Anxious Over the Travel Ban

Best Trump fakes something and resigns. :lol:

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The Trump "No Travel for You" Ban version 2 has now been suspended temporarily by two US Federal judges.

So, what is the next step?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:.

The Trump "No Travel for You" Ban version 2 has now been suspended temporarily by two US Federal judges.

So, what is the next step ?

This was Trump keeping Joe busy with rubbish, to blur Joe's vision of the coming train hittin Joe

Massive cuts to
arts, science and the poor

This no "America First" budget .. not even "America second" budget .. far far from "first or second".

Joe thrown under the buss .. poor white American middle class cheated again

War with whom ? with China ? :lol: :lol: , come on .. with Putin ? come on .. mad mullahs ?

Look, wars already asymmetric, win all battle but lose the war.

poor Joe

Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Typhoon wrote:The Trump "No Travel for You" Ban version 2 has now been suspended temporarily by two US Federal judges.

Ban the judges?
Deep down I'm very superficial
YMix

Post by YMix »

There are "no indications" that Trump Tower was under surveillance by the US government before or after the election, a Senate committee has said.

The statement from Republican Senator Richard Burr, Senate Intelligence Committee chairman, dismissed Donald Trump's claim his phones were tapped.

[...]

Republican chairman of the House intelligence committee Devin Nunes said on Wednesday he doesn't believe "there was an actual tap of Trump Tower".

But Mr Trump stood by his unverified allegations on Wednesday, telling Fox News a "wiretap covers a lot of different things".

He also hinted that more details about the alleged surveillance could be revealed in the coming weeks.

"Wiretap covers a lot of different things. I think you're going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks," he said in an interview broadcast on Wednesday night.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39297439
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Parodite wrote:
Typhoon wrote:The Trump "No Travel for You" Ban version 2 has now been suspended temporarily by two US Federal judges.

Ban the judges?
The Presidents ability to put limits on refugees at will is blackletter law. It will go to the Supreme Court.

Yesterday SA Prince Alaweed met with Trump and declared Trump a friend of Muslims who will do unexpectedly good things for Islam. Not mentioned on MSM here because it destroys the 'Trump hates Muslims' meme, but I think RT ran the video.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

YMix wrote:
There are "no indications" that Trump Tower was under surveillance by the US government before or after the election, a Senate committee has said.

The statement from Republican Senator Richard Burr, Senate Intelligence Committee chairman, dismissed Donald Trump's claim his phones were tapped.

[...]

Republican chairman of the House intelligence committee Devin Nunes said on Wednesday he doesn't believe "there was an actual tap of Trump Tower".

But Mr Trump stood by his unverified allegations on Wednesday, telling Fox News a "wiretap covers a lot of different things".

He also hinted that more details about the alleged surveillance could be revealed in the coming weeks.

"Wiretap covers a lot of different things. I think you're going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks," he said in an interview broadcast on Wednesday night.
Trump's enemies are self-identifying. They must feel confident.

Teresa of Ávila
YMix

Post by YMix »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Trump's enemies are self-identifying. They must feel confident.
I, too, would be confident in their place.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:

[...]

Everyone is being surveilled.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:Trump's enemies are self-identifying. They must feel confident.
I, too, would be confident in their place.
Confident in superminority status.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Confident in superminority status.
Burr and Nunes belong to a superminority?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Burr and Nunes have never been heard of outside this forum and didn't reveal anything about CIA vault 7.
YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Burr and Nunes have never been heard of outside this forum and didn't reveal anything about CIA vault 7.
Does that make them part of a superminority?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Sorry, I didn't understand your confusion. Trumps enemies are not limited to burr and Nunes. Trumps enemies, Democrats or GOP, are a superminority. Further their findings carry no weight whatsoever because there is no evidence to show that anyone in congress knows anything about wiretapping or surveillance being done by deep state.