Trump loses!

Doc

Re: Trump loses !

Post by Doc »

Fantastic !!! American "Scientists" confess that they have politicized Science !!! That is very big of them....
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Imagine America, same as did with "MS St. Louis", would have turned back Einstein, Fermi, Teller and 100s of European (pretty much all German) Jewish nuclear scientists .. aDolf would have had that things first, and we would be writing this in Deutsch :lol:

Come on, Doc .. look at the names .. they top of the top of the top American scientists, many Nobel price winners .. without them America would be Bangladesh

Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Imagine America, same as did with "MS St. Louis", would have turned back Einstein, Fermi, Teller and 100s of European (pretty much all German) Jewish nuclear scientists .. aDolf would have had that things first, and we would be writing this in Deutsch :lol:

Come on, Doc .. look at the names .. they top of the top of the top American scientists, many Nobel price winners .. without them America would be Bangladesh

Like I said they are confessing to politicizing science. And it is so unfair that no Jews have been banned from most of those countries since they don't actually have any Jews left and don't expect to any time soon since no Jews are allowed into those countries.. :roll:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Saudi Arabia needs scientists more than we do. The solution is to send them to Saudi Arabia. Everyone wins.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:

Like I said they are confessing to politicizing science. And it is so unfair that no Jews have been banned from most of those countries since they don't actually have any Jews left and don't expect to any time soon since no Jews are allowed into those countries.. :roll:

"don't actually have any Jews left" ? ? ? :lol:

Tehran has more active big old Synagogues than NY

List of synagogues in Iran :D

ddjfkR7h2w8
5gl82WL6a9M

noddy

Post by noddy »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... ws_in_Iran
At the time of the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, there were approximately 140,000–150,000 Jews living in Iran, the historical center of Persian Jewry. About 95% have since migrated, with the immigration accelerating after the 1979 Islamic Revolution, when the population dropped from 100,000 to about 40,000
The current Jewish population of Iran is 8,756 according to the most recent Iranian census
in comparison, a small racist country on the other side of the planet.
There were 97,335 Australians who identified themselves as Jewish in the 2011 census,[2] but the actual number is estimated to be 112,000
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_o ... ws_in_Iran
At the time of the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, there were approximately 140,000–150,000 Jews living in Iran, the historical center of Persian Jewry. About 95% have since migrated, with the immigration accelerating after the 1979 Islamic Revolution, when the population dropped from 100,000 to about 40,000
The current Jewish population of Iran is 8,756 according to the most recent Iranian census
in comparison, a small racist country on the other side of the planet.
There were 97,335 Australians who identified themselves as Jewish in the 2011 census,[2] but the actual number is estimated to be 112,000

There are 20,000 Iranian of Jewish faith

95% of the rest of Iranian Jews , moved to Beverly Hills (became Rich in Iran Before moving to Beverly Hills)

Non moved to Israel (one Jewish friend in Beverly Hills told me once, to be buried in Israel YES, but in the mean time in Beverly Hills. :lol:

Come on, noddy .. come on .. how many synagogues and Jewish cemeteries desecrated every week in Australia ? ? non in Iran since 2600 yrs, and, no police guarding Synagogues or cemeteries.

Better not shake the boat .. Howe many European Jews did Australia accept in 1935 ? ? ZERO .. at that time, despite Iran being a poor country, Iran took 50,000 of east European Jews (mostly Ukrainian and Latvian and Estonian), fed them, house them, and, after the war, they left to Israel via Iran .. google it

Come on.

noddy

Post by noddy »

140 thousand reduced to 9000 in iran because they are unwelcome

0 increased to 112 thousand in australia because they are welcome

lies lies lies and gibberish and lies,

come on azari - basic facts, well documented.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote:.

140 thousand reduced to 9000 in iran because they are unwelcome

0 increased to 120 thousand in australia because they are welcome

lies lies lies and gibberish and lies,

come on azari - basic facts, well documented.

lies and racist ranting.

Those Iranian Jews who left Iran to Bevely Hills did not do so because they were unwelcome in Iran .. life in Beverly Hills more comfortable than in Tehran under chemical Bombs dropping by Iraqi missiles

Racist ranting ? ?

The conference was ultimately doomed, as delegations from the 32 participating nations failed to come to any agreement about accepting the Jewish refugees fleeing the Third Reich.[5] Only two countries, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic, increased their quotas.

Australia had (and still has) one of the most Racist "white only" immigration policy .. Canada had same but Trudeau changed it .. but Australia still same as old good days .. interns all asylum seekers on an Island .. recently scandal of raping and killing by guards hit the news

You should be ashamed noddy

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

But we are not ashamed Azari. Do you have any other cards to play.
noddy

Post by noddy »

changed the subject nicely

you used to have 140 thousand jews and now you have 9 thousand, this was the original claim which you disputed.

facts.

basic facts.

i am a recent immigrant to australia, 25-40% of australia is recent immigrants.

basic facts, its one of the highest immigration countries on the planet, calling it racist makes you unaware of whats happening.

the liberal party did start a dodgy detention centre for immigrants who didnt do the paperwork, this is also true - i expect that to get cleaned up.

our dirty laundry is in public and discussed, unlike many countries.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Saudi Arabia needs scientists more than we do. The solution is to send them to Saudi Arabia. Everyone wins.
:lol:
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote:changed the subject nicely

you used to have 140 thousand jews and now you have 9 thousand, this was the original claim which you disputed.

facts.

basic facts.

i am a recent immigrant to australia, 25-40% of australia is recent immigrants.

basic facts, its one of the highest immigration countries on the planet, calling it racist makes you unaware of whats happening.

the liberal party did start a dodgy detention centre for immigrants who didnt do the paperwork, this is also true - i expect that to get cleaned up.

our dirty laundry is in public and discussed, unlike many countries.

Changed the subject ?

not @ all

I say but you not listen

Before 1979 revolution, there were no Iranian immigrants anywhere .. now, there are probably 4-5 m Iranians living abroad because life is more comfortable outside (8 yr war, sanction, mad mullahs etc) .. why should Iranian Jews be an exception ?

Beverly Hills pretty much all Iranian Jews who cashed the chips @ the right time and left for Beverly Hills .. what is difficult to understand ? ?

Israeli journalist visits Iran .. she says, next to Israel she felt the happiest in Iran .. she says she fell in love with Iran .. pls post a clip Australian Jews saying they in love with Australia :lol:

MHcugV6vgDU

:lol: :lol:

ddjfkR7h2w8

Heracleum Persicum

Re: Trump loses!

noddy .. this documentary made by "Australian TV"
There are 25,000 Jews living in Iran.

When Israel backed a plan to pay Iranian Jewish families $60,000 to settle in Israel, Society of Iranian Jews met the announcement with scorn, issuing this statement :

"The identity of Iranian Jews is not tradable for any amount of money. Iranian Jews are among the most ancient Iranians. Iran's Jews love their Iranian identity and their culture, so threats and this immature political enticement will not achieve their aim of wiping out the identity of Iranian Jews."
Please watch these 2 clips

z2Skmj8q0Wg
PbkmHf3jZUo

and

Some Australian Jews do not feel safe

bdTe2SQc0Rg

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heh, you have interesting videos in your speed dial.
noddy

Post by noddy »

leave me out of it.

ill do my best to ignore your racist ranting, i assume trump must have upset your or something.

---

i know some folk think its special to post a video or newsclip about a place and then try and paint the entire people as that bad example - i know many have done that to you.

i think those folk are braindead and best ignored.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:leave me out of it.

ill do my best to ignore your racist ranting, i assume trump must have upset your or something.

---

i know some folk think its special to post a video or newsclip about a place and then try and paint the entire people as that bad example - i know many have done that to you.

i think those folk are braindead and best ignored.
Amen!

This person is the microcosm I choose to represent America, or Canada or Europe or rich people or poor people or white people or black people or NY State or NC or this city, or this county, or this religion, blah, blah blah.

To me, that always sounds like the person posting is a shut in, or they are getting paid to post stereotypes. Always reveals more about the poster than the subject matter.

An amusing mentality, "all I perceive is all that exists."
Heracleum Persicum

California secession movement starts gathering petition signatures

California would be World’s 6th-Largest Economy

California best example Trump is wrong .. California is 38% Mexican ( :lol: ) , the rest are Iranian, Vietnamese, Chinese , European , Japanese

Nobody complains anybody stealing their jobs

Doc

Post by Doc »

California secession movement starts gathering petition signatures

California would be World’s 6th-Largest Economy

California best example Trump is wrong .. California is 38% Mexican ( :lol: ) , the rest are Iranian, Vietnamese, Chinese , European , Japanese

Nobody complains anybody stealing their jobs

Which why we have thid thread Az viewtopic.php?p=114782#p114782
Heracleum Persicum

My apology .. did not see it .

Heracleum Persicum

YTCyGz16EdM
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Probably a bad idea to call for death to America. If you call for death to America I say "F O A D" (pls google) and "I have nuclear weapons, you don't"
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Probably a bad idea to call for death to America. If you call for death to America I say "F O A D" (pls google) and

"I have nuclear weapons, you don't"

You can say "F O A D" as much as you want, same category as shouting death to America .. hot air

And, I wouldn't bet on "I have nuclear weapons, you don't" .. how do you know ? .. these mad mullahs mother of all SOB :lol:

Now, pretty much everybody can have nuclear weapon, and, nobody can do anything about it (could you stop North Korea ? NO) .. America lost by not enforcing proliferation.

And, in case you not noticed, PUTIN is the boss now, you waisted all your bullet in Abu Gharib and Afghanistan and Libya. .. no money no honey .. fleecing Mexicans to built wall :lol: :lol:

In any case, these things do not make America great, rather, the opposite.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: You can say "F O A D" as much as you want, same category as shouting death to America .. hot air
Lol, watching protests, doesn't seem like hot air. Democrats, all, campaigned Trump will go crazy and shoot nuclear flame at everyone. Maybe he will.
And, I wouldn't bet on "I have nuclear weapons, you don't" .. how do you know ? .. these mad mullahs mother of all SOB :lol:
I would bet on it. Either way, we have enough nukes to turn any IRan sized nation into glass.
Now, pretty much everybody can have nuclear weapon, and, nobody can do anything about it (could you stop North Korea ? NO) .. America lost by not enforcing proliferation.
Lol. You mean ClintonBushobama did not enforce. New sheriff in town. With nuclear codes.
And, in case you not noticed, PUTIN is the boss now, you waisted all your bullet in Abu Gharib and Afghanistan and Libya. .. no money no honey .. fleecing Mexicans to built wall :lol: :lol:
Lol. Only Democrats buying Putin fake news. Everyone else, laughing.
In any case, these things do not make America great, rather, the opposite.

Who knows. What we do know, Iran & others call for death to America either way. So, Joe says "FOAD" and hands nuclear codes to Trump.