Trump loses!

YMix

Re: Trump loses!

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Trumps enemies, Democrats or GOP, are a superminority.
Doubtful.
Further their findings carry no weight whatsoever
Further claims by Trump carry no weight either.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Parodite wrote:
Typhoon wrote:The Trump "No Travel for You" Ban version 2 has now been suspended temporarily by two US Federal judges.

So, what is the next step?
Ban the judges?
That, unfortunately, is the solution in far too many parts of the world.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Parodite wrote:
Typhoon wrote:The Trump "No Travel for You" Ban version 2 has now been suspended temporarily by two US Federal judges.

So, what is the next step?
Ban the judges?
The Presidents ability to put limits on refugees at will is blackletter law. It will go to the Supreme Court.
Thank for clarifying, good to hear something other than "crickets". ;)

Although I did have to look up the meaning of "black letter law".
If that is indeed the case, then it does not reflect well on the blocking US Federal judges.
Learned something new. Thanks.
Nonc Hilaire wrote:Yesterday SA Prince Alaweed met with Trump and declared Trump a friend of Muslims who will do unexpectedly good things for Islam. Not mentioned on MSM here because it destroys the 'Trump hates Muslims' meme, but I think RT ran the video.
Not Al-a-weed, but SA Deputy Crown Prince Muhammad bin Salman. As SA has more princes than camels, confusion is understandable.

A search confirmed the virtually all of the US media purposely ignored this meeting.
Only one spite filled spin in the Washington post.

My own armchair punditry is that the US is on the wrong side of history with this one.
SA will eventually fall to modernism as they lack cultural depth, while Iran does not and will probably evolve.

After all, SA supplied 15/19 of the 9/11 perpetrators.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

SA. Allah-weed. Salmon.

All are best when smoked.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:SA. Allah-weed. Salmon.

All are best when smoked.
:lol:

Very good.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:.
Parodite wrote:.
Typhoon wrote:.

The Trump "No Travel for You" Ban version 2 has now been suspended temporarily by two US Federal judges.

So, what is the next step ?

Ban the judges ?

The Presidents ability to put limits on refugees at will is blackletter law. It will go to the Supreme Court.

US President can limit refugee, but can not limit refugee based on religion .. that would be EXPLICITLY "unconstitutional".

Trump, very explicitly and openly, in many occasion, sometimes DAILY, during his running for Presidential office, said, if he is elected, he will stop Muslims coming to US (not only immigrants, but, any Muslim) .. and .. he, openly, explicitly, said, he will give preference to Christian immigrants versus Muslims immigrants .. both this on the record, on TV and media .. Trump knew all this would not stand in court, he knew, but wanted to fool Joe to be elected.

This thing going to head to Supreme court .. whatever outcome in supreme court, Trump will be the loser.

Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:
YMix wrote:
There are "no indications" that Trump Tower was under surveillance by the US government before or after the election, a Senate committee has said.

The statement from Republican Senator Richard Burr, Senate Intelligence Committee chairman, dismissed Donald Trump's claim his phones were tapped.

[...]

Republican chairman of the House intelligence committee Devin Nunes said on Wednesday he doesn't believe "there was an actual tap of Trump Tower".

But Mr Trump stood by his unverified allegations on Wednesday, telling Fox News a "wiretap covers a lot of different things".

He also hinted that more details about the alleged surveillance could be revealed in the coming weeks.

"Wiretap covers a lot of different things. I think you're going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks," he said in an interview broadcast on Wednesday night.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39297439
Everyone is being surveilled.

Folks .. that thing hittin the fan

Financial Times

British intelligence slaps down Trump spying claim

GCHQ says surveillance allegations repeated by White House are ‘nonsense’

:lol: .. the news just out , would not let post the link, but will do soon

This a clear indication, world leaders decided to get rid of Trump .. they making fun of him.

As said, Trump should fake something, maybe previous engagement, or marital problem, and resign

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
YMix wrote:
There are "no indications" that Trump Tower was under surveillance by the US government before or after the election, a Senate committee has said.

The statement from Republican Senator Richard Burr, Senate Intelligence Committee chairman, dismissed Donald Trump's claim his phones were tapped.

[...]

Republican chairman of the House intelligence committee Devin Nunes said on Wednesday he doesn't believe "there was an actual tap of Trump Tower".

But Mr Trump stood by his unverified allegations on Wednesday, telling Fox News a "wiretap covers a lot of different things".

He also hinted that more details about the alleged surveillance could be revealed in the coming weeks.

"Wiretap covers a lot of different things. I think you're going to find some very interesting items coming to the forefront over the next two weeks," he said in an interview broadcast on Wednesday night.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39297439
Everyone is being surveilled.

Folks .. that thing hittin the fan

Financial Times

British intelligence slaps down Trump spying claim

GCHQ says surveillance allegations repeated by White House are ‘nonsense’

:lol: .. the news just out , would not let post the link, but will do soon

This a clear indication, world leaders decided to get rid of Trump .. they making fun of him.

As said, Trump should fake something, maybe previous engagement, or marital problem, and resign

The Fed's 100 yr contract has expired. Trump should shut it down, replace FRN with TRN and bankrupt the crooks trying to prevent it.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Burr and Nunes have never been heard of outside this forum and didn't reveal anything about CIA vault 7.
Does that make them part of a superminority?
That makes them part of the minority republicans that the MSM chooses to selectively cover.

https://youtu.be/wwMZnRjQfIw?t=8337
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

YMix wrote:Doubtful.
Numerical
Further claims by Trump carry no weight either.
Everyone was surveilled by obama, NSA/CIA, including Trump. Trump's credibility grows with every word he utters.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

The Fed's 100 yr contract has expired. Trump should shut it down, replace FRN with TRN and bankrupt the crooks trying to prevent it.

That could be the plan B

Trump campaigning said, he might decline to pay bills foreigners holding .. he said US can not pay it

FED is a scam to f*ck the world .. FED is an instrument for shorting Dollars, Dollar less worth next and next .. in reality world investors paying for American lifestyle.

In that sense, US will hold to FED until everything collapses, than wash it's hand off FED and decline to pay the bills foreigners holding.

That probably the plan, Trump hinted to that end

Heracleum Persicum

GCHQ says surveillance allegations repeated by White House are
‘ nonsense ’

A spokesperson for the British agency said: “Recent allegations made by media commentator Judge Andrew Napolitano about GCHQ being asked to conduct ‘wire tapping’ against the then president-elect are nonsense.

“They are utterly ridiculous and should be ignored.”

On Thursday, it emerged that Mike Flynn, a senior adviser on Mr Trump’s campaign and the president’s former national security adviser, had received tens of thousands of dollars from Russian companies, including RT, the Kremlin-funded television network, which paid for Mr Flynn to attend a 2015 gala in Moscow.

Mr Flynn also received money from Kaspersky Lab, a cyber security company, and from a Russian charter cargo airline, for speeches in Washington, according to the documents, which were first obtained by the Washington Post and Wall Street Journal.

Wouldn't be surprised if Flynn was on mad mullahs pay too (probably via Turkey, he had a lobbying contract with Turkey)

Sanders said it, all this will destroy respect for president, respect he will need negotiating with foreign powers.

YMix

Post by YMix »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Trump's credibility grows with every word he utters.
I saw it growing last night in Sweden.
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

That could be the plan B

Trump campaigning said, he might decline to pay bills foreigners holding .. he said US can not pay it

FED is a scam to f*ck the world .. FED is an instrument for shorting Dollars, Dollar less worth next and next .. in reality world investors paying for American lifestyle.

In that sense, US will hold to FED until everything collapses, than wash it's hand off FED and decline to pay the bills foreigners holding.

That probably the plan, Trump hinted to that end

Some countries are already refusing to accept Treasury notes and demand payment from the US in their own currency or RMB. The US needs to implement a new international currency backed with something besides the threat of military intervention.

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

White House apologizes to British government
over spying claims

What a disaster

Donald, take Sean Spicer with, and, don't forget to turn off the light. :lol:

MP, you have the mike

Heracleum Persicum

The Leader of the Free World Meets Donald Trump :lol:

Angela Merkel, whether she wants the job or not, is the West’s last, best hope.

cAaMfl-Dn98

The unmaking of our beloved U.S. of A.

Brick by Brick

What a disaster

YMix

Post by YMix »

“As far as wiretapping I guess by this past administration, at least we have something in common perhaps,” Trump said, to somewhat incredulous laughter in the room.

“And just to finish your question, we said nothing,” Trump continued. “All we did was quote a certain very talented legal mind who was the one responsible for saying that on television. I didn't make an opinion on it. That was a statement made by a very talented lawyer on Fox. And so you shouldn't be talking to me, you should be talking to Fox.”
Trump's credibility is growing by leaps and bounds. Not only that he doesn't have proof, he's trying to dump everything on Fox. :lol:
YMix

Post by YMix »

“Obamacare will fail. It will fold. it will close up very, very soon if something isn't done. I've often said politically the best thing I can do is absolutely nothing. Wait one year and then even the Democrats will say, ‘Please, please, you gotta help us.’”
No, you've never said that, you shameless liar. :lol:
Heracleum Persicum

RadioLiberty

The judges in Maryland and Hawaii who blocked the order this week were highly critical of what they saw as illegal racial and religious motivations behind it.

"There is nothing 'veiled' about this press release: 'Donald J. Trump is calling for a total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States'," said the judge in Hawaii, Derrick Watson, citing in his decision a press release distributed during Trump's campaign for the White House last year.

Judge Theodore Chuang in Maryland said "the history of public statements [by Trump] continues to provide a convincing case that the purpose of the second executive order remains the realization of the long-envisioned Muslim ban."

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: (laughing added by Azari)

Chuang also questioned whether the Trump order wasn't illegally targeting people based on their nationality, noting that no previous president has sought to ban all the citizens from one country, much less six countries.

Critics of the order say it discriminates against Muslims in violation of the U.S. Constitution's religious protection clause. They include state attorneys general, organizations representing refugees, the American Civil Liberties Union, and the National Immigration Law Center.

Trump says the measure is needed to protect the country from terrorist attacks. Trump has accused the judges that blocked his order of "unprecedented judicial overreach" and vowed to appeal the cases all the way to the Supreme Court if necessary.

"We're going to win. We're going to keep our citizens safe," the president told supporters at a rally on March 16. "The danger is clear. The law is clear. The need for my executive order is clear."

Heracleum Persicum

Hillary Clinton
“I have a hard time watching the news, I’ll confess,”

Trump news is "psychedelic", best understood being on pot :lol:

rPiV_VwysvQ

“I am ready to come out of the woods and to help shine a light on what is already happening around kitchen tables, at dinners like this.”

Fasten your seat belts

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol, 3 time loser. You really know how to pick them Azari.

BTW Trump will be re-elected especially with Hillary, Democrats finished.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Brick by Brick

What a disaster

HP,

Quit yer whining! You voted for him! ;)

You sound like a woman who married an abusive man and then complains that he beats her! :lol:

Or... if you're saying the key to good elections is to prevent people like you from voting, I support you !00%! ;)
Heracleum Persicum

Simple Minded wrote:

Brick by Brick

What a disaster

HP,

You sound like a woman who married an abusive man and then complains that he beats her! :lol:

Right, again :lol:

Well, SM .. things not so simple

When Khomeini laded in Tehran .. what he was saying sounded to us much more primitive than what Trump saying .. we thought, such a primitive Mullah gone soon.

Boy O Boy, how wrong we were .. we were the id*ot and not the Mullah living on Yogurt & garlic

Look, America lived over it's justified living standard, instead of investing in American industry, new machinery, production, money was made on wall street by money shuffling, heroes of WS were those who could guess what gold price will be next day, short or go long .. Wall Street Crooks (guess what, they neither Muslim nor Iranians) fleeced America .. FED pumped them with free money, they pumped FaceBook and Twitter and other garbage .. in the meantime Germans and Japanese (and now Chinese) modernizing their industry and machinery.

Average age of German industry machinery is less than 3 yrs .. American industry still working with WW-II machinery.

America is broke .. no chance of recovery .. Trillions of dollars owed to foreigner nations with zero chance of being able to pay .. infrastructure falling apart .. middle class on his knees .. and ? .. doubling down on military and cutting everything else

America's elite who chose Trump (Trump was not elected but selected) now decided to fleece foreign rich nations .. Here comes Angela into play .. as billy the kid said when asked why he rubbing banks, "that is where the money is" .. yes, Angela, that is where the money is

Look , Dutch send their unemployed to Ibiza until they called back .. French give 1 yr maternity leave.

Trump playing crazy to fleece Angela (Abe voluntarily said Japan going to pay), all past administrations (and international treaties they singed) are "Fake News", meaning not accepted by Trump :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: Right, again :lol:

Well, SM .. things not so simple

When Khomeini laded in Tehran .. what he was saying sounded to us much more primitive than what Trump saying .. we thought, such a primitive Mullah gone soon.

Boy O Boy, how wrong we were .. we were the id*ot and not the Mullah living on Yogurt & garlic

Look, America lived over it's justified living standard, instead of investing in American industry, new machinery, production, money was made on wall street by money shuffling, heroes of WS were those who could guess what gold price will be next day, short or go long .. Wall Street Crooks (guess what, they neither Muslim nor Iranians) fleeced America .. FED pumped them with free money, they pumped FaceBook and Twitter and other garbage .. in the meantime Germans and Japanese (and now Chinese) modernizing their industry and machinery.
Yes. obama huge mistake.
Average age of German industry machinery is less than 3 yrs .. American industry still working with WW-II machinery.
Lol. no.
America is broke .. no chance of recovery .. Trillions of dollars owed to foreigner nations with zero chance of being able to pay .. infrastructure falling apart .. middle class on his knees .. and ?
Yes, this what tea party said. obama huge mistake. What you typed, this is why we have Trump.
.. doubling down on military and cutting everything else
Yes. Going to be great.
America's elite who chose Trump (Trump was not elected but selected)
Yes. Same people as obama, right?
now decided to fleece foreign rich nations .. Here comes Angela into play .. as billy the kid said when asked why he rubbing banks, "that is where the money is" .. yes, Angela, that is where the money is
Trump, said, he come to play ball. Boy, is he playin ball.
Look , Dutch send their unemployed to Ibiza until they called back .. French give 1 yr maternity leave.

Trump playing crazy to fleece Angela (Abe voluntarily said Japan going to pay), all past administrations (and international treaties they singed) are "Fake News", meaning not accepted by Trump :lol:
Trump incredible negotiator. Whole world learning that now. Iran next.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Simple Minded wrote: HP,

Right, again :lol:

Well, SM .. things not so simple.......
HP,

My prescription for you has not changed. Unplug from the internet for a month and rent a car. Chicken Littles have been wrong my whole life, sky is falling, Earth is cooling/warming, O-Zone is disappearing, Birds are dying, Y2K, asteroids, Solar flares, blah, blah, blah.

Big money in scaring the stupid to steer the herd. Always has been, always will be.

Look up the meaning of the word virtual sometime.

"All is flux." "Life is a comedy for those who think, and a tragedy for those who feel."

and if that don't work for ya, what part of "Quit yer whining!" don't you understand? ;)