Trump loses!

Zack Morris

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Zack Morris »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:They used to say Bill Clinton was the smartest guy in the room. With Chump, it's the exact opposite. It's been written extensively how his lack of preparedness allows foreign leaders -- Abe and Xi, specifically -- to set the agenda and course of meetings.

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
resident Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.
Sad!
Tell us Elmer Fudd, is it duck season or rabbit season? 'Cause this time I bet you'll catch that wascally wabbit
Haha! I know you're trying to play it cool after spending months describing Chump as a competent, rational, and fundamentally decent human being (according to unnamed sources who are "close to him"). It pleases me to know that, inside, you are deeply embarrassed that you backed this guy over Clinton. :lol:

Human nature being what it is, you'll never admit it of course.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Zack Morris wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:They used to say Bill Clinton was the smartest guy in the room. With Chump, it's the exact opposite. It's been written extensively how his lack of preparedness allows foreign leaders -- Abe and Xi, specifically -- to set the agenda and course of meetings.

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russian foreign minister and ambassador
resident Trump revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week, according to current and former U.S. officials, who said Trump’s disclosures jeopardized a critical source of intelligence on the Islamic State.

The information the president relayed had been provided by a U.S. partner through an intelligence-sharing arrangement considered so sensitive that details have been withheld from allies and tightly restricted even within the U.S. government, officials said.

The partner had not given the United States permission to share the material with Russia, and officials said Trump’s decision to do so endangers cooperation from an ally that has access to the inner workings of the Islamic State. After Trump’s meeting, senior White House officials took steps to contain the damage, placing calls to the CIA and the National Security Agency.
Sad!
Tell us Elmer Fudd, is it duck season or rabbit season? 'Cause this time I bet you'll catch that wascally wabbit
Haha! I know you're trying to play it cool after spending months describing Chump as a competent, rational, and fundamentally decent human being (according to unnamed sources who are "close to him"). It pleases me to know that, inside, you are deeply embarrassed that you backed this guy over Clinton. :lol:

Human nature being what it is, you'll never admit it of course.
This post is a whole tinfoil body suit of paranoia.

I'm pretty comfortable with what I've said and where we are at.

And we've reached a point where crying wolf has no effect. I'm starting to think that you (as in the plural) understand what a scandal is.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Does a vindictive administration paralyzed by its own incompetence and paranoia, with record low approval ratings only a few months into its term, count as a political scandal?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

No.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:The knives are out for Chump. This drip-drip-drip of bad press is going to exhaust the nation, consume the administration, and torpedo the Great White Hope.
We will win almost 10 Senate seats in 2018 and Trump will easily be reelected. You live in a delusional fantasy world.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote:.

Reuters | U.S. appeals court refuses to reinstate Trump's travel ban

Next step is the SCOTUS, I presume.

- If SCOTUS agrees with Trump, American constitution is into toilet

- If SCOTUS disagrees with Trump, Trump is into toilet

Sort of a Win-Win

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Either way, I don't think so.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:It seems like the only thing left to do is the border wall, repeal of obamacare and the economic policies. It seems like we're almost there. What if we get it all in one year. Amazing.

:?:

Most of the Trump admin's proposals are currently dead in the water.

The US House appropriations budget was as Republicrat as it gets.

The US Court of Appeal declined to reinstate the proposed travel ban.

Next up, the Trump admin US budget proposals.
Speaking of the US budget.

Reason | Republicans dodge another opportunity to rein in spending.
First, notice that I said "would," not "will." That's because the proposal is dead on arrival on Capitol Hill. Even if one believed the Trump budget would be successful in achieving its stated aims, congressional Republicans have made clear that they won't be carrying the administration's water. Specifically, GOPers have already made clear that they have zero appetite for pursuing the spending cuts and program terminations recommended in the administration's budget proposal.

Surprised? You shouldn't be. Republicans have had many opportunities over the years to ax such budget zombies as the National Endowment for the Arts, Corporation for Public Broadcasting subsidies and the Economic Development Administration. They're not going to finally go to war for those spending cuts now.
The Republicrats.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Typhoon wrote:.

Reuters | U.S. appeals court refuses to reinstate Trump's travel ban

Next step is the SCOTUS, I presume.

- If SCOTUS agrees with Trump, American constitution is into toilet

- If SCOTUS disagrees with Trump, Trump is into toilet

Sort of a Win-Win

Hate to tell you, you misread Constitution.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:It seems like the only thing left to do is the border wall, repeal of obamacare and the economic policies. It seems like we're almost there. What if we get it all in one year. Amazing.

:?:

Most of the Trump admin's proposals are currently dead in the water.

Next up, the Trump admin US budget proposals.
Speaking of the US budget.

Reason | Republicans dodge another opportunity to rein in spending.
First, notice that I said "would," not "will." That's because the proposal is dead on arrival on Capitol Hill. Even if one believed the Trump budget would be successful in achieving its stated aims, congressional Republicans have made clear that they won't be carrying the administration's water. Specifically, GOPers have already made clear that they have zero appetite for pursuing the spending cuts and program terminations recommended in the administration's budget proposal.

Surprised? You shouldn't be. Republicans have had many opportunities over the years to ax such budget zombies as the National Endowment for the Arts, Corporation for Public Broadcasting subsidies and the Economic Development Administration. They're not going to finally go to war for those spending cuts now.
The Republicrats.
Lol, no. Your sources are fake news.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Are you claiming the contrary?

As for the Trump admin US budget, we shall see soon enough.
Heracleum Persicum

Folks ..

The same Saudi Arabia's King Salman .. who danced with Trump .. danced for Iran's Shah too

And ? ?

Where is Shah now ? :lol:

lYIft-_FcYQ

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:

Your statements were deceptive as was your source. It was fake news.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

Your statements were deceptive as was your source. It was fake news.
:lol:

That you're in a state of total denial makes me wonder about the viable future of the Trump admin.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol you are the one reading a triangulating nevertrumper website and thinking you are getting news. You changed one fake news source for another.
Heracleum Persicum

Now I'm Mr. Perfect follower .. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... rump-nixon

jh7pPvBOVac
sSwLrRAKtWA

What a disaster .. Bill ruined our beloved America, and now this

She will not let go

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Bitterness.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol you are the one reading a triangulating nevertrumper website and thinking you are getting news. You changed one fake news source for another.

Empty assertions.

Top marks for consistency.
Heracleum Persicum

Merkel says EU cannot rely on US and Britain any more

Germany’s chancellor, Angela Merkel, has warned that the EU could no longer completely depend on Britain and the US and “must take its fate into its own hands”.

Faced with a western alliance divided by Brexit and Donald Trump’s presidency, Merkel told an election rally in Munich on Sunday: “The times in which we could completely depend on others are on the way out. I’ve experienced that in the last few days. We Europeans truly have to take our fate into our own hands.”

While Germany and Europe would strive to remain on good terms with the US and Britain, “we have to fight for our own destiny”, Merkel went on. Special emphasis was needed on warm relations between Berlin and the new French president, Emmanuel Macron, she said.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

That should go in the trump wins category.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:That should go in the trump wins category.
Actually why don't we have a thread for "Trump wins a grand slam" category?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:That should go in the trump wins category.

Pat Buchanan
In a Munich beer hall Sunday, Angela Merkel confirmed it

Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson have indicated that in dealing with foreign nations, U.S. support for democratic norms and human rights will now take a back seat to strategic interests.

In Riyadh, Trump signaled the Sunni King of Bahrain we will no longer be giving him instructions on how to treat his Shiite majority. We’re not “here to lecture,” Trump assured the Arab royals.

After the conclave, the king’s police killed five and wounded dozens of demonstrators outside the home of a Shiite cleric, and arrested 286 of his supporters.

Of greater concern to Trump and Tillerson is the retention of the Persian Gulf naval base of the U.S. 5th Fleet in Bahrain.

Moreover, France, Britain and Germany appear far more solidly committed to the Iran nuclear deal than are Trump and Congress.

A U.S.-NATO collision could come here, and soon.

The Iranians have signed on to purchase 100 Airbus aircraft and 80 commercial airliners from Boeing. If the Republicans impose new sanctions on Iran, or scupper the Boeing deal, Europe would have to decide whether to abandon the Airbus sales, or deliver the planes and perhaps take over the Boeing contract. That could bring a crisis.

And any U.S. confrontation with Iran, pressed upon us by Saudis, Israelis and Sunni Arabs could find Europeans bailing out wholesale on the next U.S. war in the Middle East.

Well, Mr. Perfect, about time .. Germans now could demand payment in GOLD for that Mercedes, your IOU no good.

and

Trump does not need 2 terms to dismantle America, things on fast track into toilet

Not sure why our beloved America deserve all this

Unless .. this a "conspiracy" to get rid of Al Saud, usurp their money .. Saddam, Qaddafi, here we come :lol: (Next one pls, Al Saud in line)

Folks, America has taken care of all Iranian enemies , One by One

Amen

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Tue May 30, 2017 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I think Pat is getting old.
Heracleum Persicum

Asha Deliverance, left, the mother of Taliesin Namkai-Meche, who was murdered while defending two girls in an anti-Muslim attack, at her son’s vigil in Portland on Saturday

31kristofWeb-master768.jpg
31kristofWeb-master768.jpg (89.12 KiB) Viewed 553 times

What the three men in Oregon understood, but the White House doesn’t, is that in a healthy society, Islamophobia doesn’t disparage just Muslims, racism doesn’t demean blacks alone, misogyny hurts more than women, xenophobia insults more than immigrants. Rather, we are all diminished, so we all have a stake in confronting bigotry.

Best, the veteran, had three teenage children and a 12-year-old daughter, and I hope his kids understand that their dad died challenging a venomous intolerance that threatens our social fabric. He fell on the battlefield of American values. He deserves the chance to be buried at Arlington National Cemetery.

Well, folks, still all is not lost