Trump loses!

Nonc Hilaire

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Non-profit status only disallows the distribution of dividends to shareholders and alters taxation. Non-profits are still businesses like any other. The bottom line usually labeled "profit" is renamed "revenue in excess of expenses".
For profit Private insurance usually nets 2-3% profit. There is nothing there.
So where does the money go?
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Non-profit status only disallows the distribution of dividends to shareholders and alters taxation. Non-profits are still businesses like any other. The bottom line usually labeled "profit" is renamed "revenue in excess of expenses".
That would do it. A candidate for machine learning a.k.a. "AI".
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Why does US not adapt Canadian health care model ? ? ?

In Canada, doctors and hospitals are "not obliged" to be with "state insurances" .. it is voluntary

I asked my good friend, a top cardiologist.

He said some doctors "opted out" .. after a while, when their income dropped, they came back and "opted in".

He said, No Canadian wants to pay .. they want free healthcare (meaning government pays the bills)

Am really puzzled .. Mr. Perfect .. why America does not adapt Canadian model ? ?

Now, Canada has "for pay" "clinics" too .. not many use it .. quality same, but, faster .. if you don't want to wait for a CT-Scan and want to pya, you go to private CT-Scan places, very few do

America can adapt "universal health insurance" like Canada has .. nationalize health care .. and .. have "parallel" FOR PAY too.

Notion, quality of healthcare will drop no valid as French or Canadian health care if not better for sure not worst than American.

I used to buy health insurance when travelling long in Europe .. not anymore .. paying for doctors and hospitals less expensive than buying insurance in France.

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Typhoon wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Can AI launder money? Non-profits cannot distribute dividends, so profits are laundered through unnecessary or
non-existent administrative expenses.

Arizona woman feeling the pain from a $83,046 bill for anti-venom drug after seeking medical treatment for scorpion sting available across the border in Mexico for $100.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1152754
Last edited by Nonc Hilaire on Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Biden :
I regret not running for president
because I could have won

“I don’t have a lot of hope now,” Biden said. “I hope that he succeeds.”

Probably he could have won

Heracleum Persicum

He didn’t know the market.

President Trump and House Speaker Paul Ryan invested a large chunk of political capital in health care. They didn’t know the market. The investment went south, taking with it a large store of political capital. Now they have less to play with.

Interesting .. Trump himself said he did not know ObamaCare was so complicated .. he should have

What else he did not know

We will find out .. hopefully soon

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Trump's inexperience and overconfidence were perfectly obvious before the election.

So far, his pragmatism and lack of obligation to the deep state promise to become a self-righting mechanism. When the man is wrong he owns up and fixes his mistakes instead of making excuses and doubling down on weak hands.

Admitting one is wrong is something novel in US politics. I like it.

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

European financial experts saying a Banking crash coming within 2 months .. Trump knows and has talked about it .. he preparing for that

The crises will be much bigger than 2000 and 2008 crisis

Stay away from US Stocks for time being.

https://www.gevestor-shop.de/lp/IET-031 ... 26.03.2017

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:it depends on if you empathise with the old or poor needing the healthcare or the young and debt laden who are paying for it.

one things for certain is that the mobile rich arent involved.
few things were more entertaining than watching my full blown egalitarian UAW brothers go hard core right wing capitalist whenever they opened their wallets.

Oh they had all the union ideology phrases memorized like clockwork, but when they were spending their own money, the programming developed a glitch. A couple minute later they were back to delivering the sermon they just ignored.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Biden :
I regret not running for president
because I could have won

“I don’t have a lot of hope now,” Biden said. “I hope that he succeeds.”

Probably he could have won

https://youtu.be/uBiewQrpBBA?t=1m20s
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
Can AI launder money? Non-profits cannot distribute dividends, so profits are laundered through unnecessary or
non-existent administrative expenses.
Once the sinks are provided, machine learning can be trained to do so.
Nonc Hilaire wrote: Arizona woman feeling the pain from a $83,046 bill for anti-venom drug after seeking medical treatment for scorpion sting available across the border in Mexico for $100.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nationa ... -1.1152754
Being stung once by a scorpion is bad enough, being stung twice . . .
Heracleum Persicum

Congress just cleared the way
for internet providers
selling your web browsing history

Internet providers now just need a signature from President Trump before they're free to take, share, and even sell your web browsing history without your permission.

:lol: :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:
The growth of administers in Medicine is due to Health Insurances companies wanting more documentation of procedures performed. Congress has passed a lot of laws requiring such documentation at the behest of the health insurance industry. Much of it passed as medicare legistlation
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Trump has successfully created an
alternate reality

Americans live in two realities when it comes to the Russia investigation. On one side is the intelligence community, and on the other is a Republican Party that very much believes President Trump's alternative facts.

Including, apparently, that Trump's offices were wiretapped during the 2016 presidential campaign.

A new CBS poll shows that three in four Republicans believe it's at least “somewhat likely” that Trump's offices were wiretapped or under some kind of surveillance during the race. Although 35 percent think it's “very likely,” 39 percent say it's “somewhat likely.” About half (49 percent) of independents also say it's at least “somewhat likely.”

Heracleum Persicum

US hotels cut prices
as Trump policies hit tourism
World’s biggest travel group says US president is deterring visitors with bans

Hotels and airlines in the US are cutting prices as tourists avoid the country in response to Donald Trump’s immigration policies ..

“The message that we are giving to the administration is . . . it’s very much in our economic interest to present an open and friendly face to the world,” said Mr Khosrowshahi.

Mr Khosrowshahi, who moved to the US with his family from Iran in 1978, has been a vocal critic of the US government’s immigration policies, but insisted that his concern stems from the impact it could have on Expedia’s business.

“After the order was announced, there was panic in my family and it affected a bunch of folks in my family,” he says. “There was a lot of confusion. But that’s personal. I don’t want to let the personal come into [running] the company.”

Earlier this month, regulatory filings revealed that Chelsea Clinton, daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton, has been appointed to Expedia’s board.

Mr Khosrowshahi suggested Ms Clinton would provide diversity to its male-dominated board, while her relative youth, “global perspective” and work at her family’s international charity, the Clinton Foundation, provide a “pretty extraordinary” background.

However, he said her appointment was “in no way, shape or form a political statement”.

Heracleum Persicum

New York Times
Why Is This Hate Different From All Other Hate ?

The president and his associates mix anti-Semitic dog whistles with frank attacks on Muslims, immigrants and refugees.

The paradox is that in today’s America, coded anti-Semitism is more of a political taboo than open Islamophobia.

We spend a great deal of time and energy parsing the semiotics of Mr. Trump’s role in stoking anti-Jewish sentiment, while Muslims and immigrants can be defamed with impunity.

The risk here is that we’ve been distracted by the anti-Semitism controversy from the ways in which other groups are being demonized as Jews once were.

A tragedy is befallen our beloved America

Please read the NYT article .. please

Presently, NYT is the best paper to read, FOX and Breitbart stuff all GARBAGE .. it is in a critical time for a nation that good media and garbage differentiate .. now is such a time in America

Heracleum Persicum

MP, flat on the floor, can't stop laughing, can't ..

Can not believe this, Doc, can not believe this

WTF (what the f*ck) going on here :lol:

Financial Times ridiculing our beloved U.S of A

Though he has almost no China background, Jared Kushner, Mr Trump’s son-in-law, is leading the US preparation for next week’s meeting. His counterpart is Cui Tiankai, China’s ambassador in Washington. That, alone, gives China an edge. Mr Cui is a professional diplomat who knows America well — he did his postgraduate studies in the US capital and worked as an interpreter at the UN.

Mr Kushner’s chief qualification is that he is married to the president’s daughter.

China seems to have grasped that the best way to influence Mr Trump is via his family. Chinese diplomats have gone out of their way to court Mr Kushner and Ivanka Trump, who were their guests of honour at the Chinese new year celebration in February. China has also looked favourably on Mr Trump’s business.

The backdrop to the meeting is surreal. Within Mr Trump’s first 70 days, China has taken over America’s role of defending the world trading system and assuming global leadership to tackle climate change.

ACHTUNG .. Our beloved America jumpin "head first" into toilet.

Disaster.

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

Heracleum Persicum

Bannon dropped from National Security Council :lol:

Under the move, the national intelligence director, Dan Coats, and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine Corps General Joseph Dunford, are again "regular attendees" of the NSC’s principals committee.

Bannon weirdo .. astonished how Donald even associates with him

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Bannon dropped from National Security Council :lol:

Under the move, the national intelligence director, Dan Coats, and the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Marine Corps General Joseph Dunford, are again "regular attendees" of the NSC’s principals committee.

Bannon weirdo .. astonished how Donald even associates with him

Odd that Bannon was appointed to the US NSC in the first place.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:.

Odd that Bannon was appointed to the US NSC in the first place.

It's
Bannon vs. Kushner

WASHINGTON — Thick with tension, the conversation this week between Stephen K. Bannon, the chief White House strategist, and Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and senior adviser, had deteriorated to the point of breakdown.

Finally, Mr. Bannon identified why they could not compromise, according to someone with knowledge of the conversation. “Here’s the reason there’s no middle ground,” Mr. Bannon growled. “You’re a Democrat.”

Heracleum Persicum

https://www.rt.com/news/383912-russia-m ... a-airbase/

6I9oF8nGgmo

. . much of the runway remained intact, describing the operation's efficiency as “quite poor.”