Trump loses!

Mr. Perfect

Re: Trump loses!

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: All about America is "short term" .. quarterly report, weekly unemployment #s .. for building a nation you need many centuries, probably 500-1000 yrs.

America has neither knowledge, neither understands, nor willing or interested to, in all those different parts of the world with entirely different civilization and culture and values.
Lol. America is the wealthiest most powerful nation in the history of the planet and will be forever, thanks in no small part to Donald Trump.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol, and thanks to those hailing from an alternate universe who think Trump is a continuation of obama. Lots of laughs these days.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote: All about America is "short term" .. quarterly report, weekly unemployment #s .. for building a nation you need many centuries, probably 500-1000 yrs.

America has neither knowledge, neither understands, nor willing or interested to, in all those different parts of the world with entirely different civilization and culture and values.
Lol. America is the wealthiest most powerful nation in the history of the planet and will be forever, thanks in no small part to Donald Trump.

"Moderator" .. above post belongs to "Political Levitas" .. MP and Doc recently post stuff that belongs to "Political Levitas" :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

America is the wealthiest most powerful nation in the history of the planet. Simple facts.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:America is the wealthiest most powerful nation in the history of the planet. Simple facts.

Even if true, that was in the past .. now neither most powerful nor wealthiest, and becoming more and more so.

In fact, America broke .. 50% Americans has zero net wealth .. MIT : Many Americans die with ‘virtually no financial assets’

MarketWatch

National debt is $ 22 Trillion .. $ 1.1 Trillion to China

There is 2 way out .. either default on those T-Bills (Trump suggested) .. or .. Dollar becoming the new PESO

War will not solve the issue, rather will ruin America.

My guess is, Dollar will become the new PESO

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

True. Obama was a huge mistake. But trump already improving all counts, eco omic numbers up, trump retake global leadership role. America is becoming great again.
noddy

Post by noddy »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.
Many Americans die with ‘virtually no financial assets’
this is a feature of anglo culture called "spending the childrens inheritance" and isnt related to wealth or lack there of.

each generation starts from scratch and spends as much as it earns, if you try and build something for the future parasitic government will steal it anyway so no point in trying.

left wing in particular hates inheritance but some flavours of right wing also dislike it.
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Yesterday, Tillerson attacked Iran, thinkin he can scare Hadj Ghassem :lol:

Fl4s8VpC3Mk

Come on .. Al Saud bombing Yemeni schools and hospitals and weddings, but Iran the bad guy ;)

BTW, Will Azam Taleghani Be The First ? :D

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I thought you said trump in bed with mad mullahs.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:I thought you said trump in bed with mad mullahs.

Mr. Perfect, don't be "naive", read between the lines.

You remember Carter in Tehran saluting Shah saying Iran "Island of Stability" .. documents show now, at the same moment CIA was pulling the chair from under Shah's ass

DqrHQpRHwws

Iranians now convinced mad mullahs helped to power by CIA

Next in line is Al Saud and those fat Sheikhs (as Billy the Kid rubbing Banks said, that's where the money is), .. am sure Trump has an undercover negotiator (like Barak Hussein had) talking with Iranians when at the same time promising Sheikhs this and that.

You remember Qaddafi having Sex Orgy with Berlusconi and partying with Sarkozi and shaking hand with Obama ? ? month later BANG :lol:

Politics another version of prostitution .. everything is about price .. with right price, sky is the limit (Iranian Prime minister Mossadegh said this , after CIA overthrow him despite he having a handshake with Truman)

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So is Trump in bed with mad mullahs or not.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:So is Trump in bed with mad mullahs or not.

question only is, who's on top :lol: :lol:

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

By today's news looks like mad mullahs are bent over.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:By today's news looks like mad mullahs are bent over.

That happens when you have your news from that guy you mentioned

Things not quite so

Nonc Hilaire

The First Transgender President

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Fred Reed on Trump's metamorphosis.
Oh Lord, it’s happening–the remanufacture of Trump by the Establishment. During the campaign, Trump and the Basilisk had nothing in common but their hair dye. Now, almost daily, he looks more like her.
http://fredoneverything.org/first-trans ... s-hillary/
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

noddy wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.
Many Americans die with ‘virtually no financial assets’
this is a feature of anglo culture called "spending the childrens inheritance" and isnt related to wealth or lack there of.

each generation starts from scratch and spends as much as it earns, if you try and build something for the future parasitic government will steal it anyway so no point in trying.

left wing in particular hates inheritance but some flavours of right wing also dislike it.

True, Americans party and blow out last dime B4 exit :lol:

80% of American assets belong to the 1% .. am sure you have seen the data

All other nations, even the poorest, have savings .. not so America .. the guy driving Porsche, loses his Job, lines up @ soup kitchen .. all smoke and mirror .. whole life running after the carrot.

Come on, noddy

Inheritance ? ? look Forbes Billionaire list, how many made their own money, not many .. Wall Marts all on top, all inherited, very few self made. That is intentional, System wants to protect them arguing they create jobs, which is total BS .. those people did not create a single job .. Jobs are created by people who start with ZERO.

Typhoon

Re: The First Transgender President

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:Fred Reed on Trump's metamorphosis.
Oh Lord, it’s happening–the remanufacture of Trump by the Establishment. During the campaign, Trump and the Basilisk had nothing in common but their hair dye. Now, almost daily, he looks more like her.
And it took less than 100 days. Trump beat Jenner. Yugely.
Fred’s Third Law of International Relations: Never butt heads with a country that has a missile named the No Dong.
Priceless.

My understanding is that Fred is a former US Marine who did time in Vietnam and had witnessed the horrors of war firsthand.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Typhoon wrote:
Trump always has to be the best at everything :lol:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Trump always has to be the best at everything :lol:
Indeed :wink:

If the Trump admin backtracks on exiting the Paris Climate Agreement, then the . . . transformation . . . will be complete.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc and Azari, please continue your debate regarding Greater Whateverstan in the appropriate section.

This incorrigibly lazy mod even moved Doc's last post there instead of deleting it, however, further such off topic posts here will be summarily deleted.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Doc and Azari, please continue your debate regarding Greater Whateverstan in the appropriate section.

This incorrigibly lazy mod even moved Doc's last post there instead of deleting it, however, further such off topic posts here will be summarily deleted.
You mean like this

viewtopic.php?p=118259#p118259

This

viewtopic.php?p=118259#p118259

and this?

viewtopic.php?p=118220#p118220
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

. . . incorrigibly lazy mod . . .
This site is a hobby, not a career.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:.

We all appreciate it, CS

And

I think most Doc posting belongs to "Political Levitas" :lol:

BTW, CS .. my 2 sons were in Tokyo for a week (and in Kyoto) .. they said Sushi extremely expensive in Japan .. well, why you not come to Vancouver to Sushi festival .. Vancouver has the best Sushi in the world, many Vancouver inventions (B.C.-Roll) .. and .. excellent japan and China restaurants.

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Fri Apr 21, 2017 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:
Understood But also understand, my troll post was in a response to those three other trolls posts intended to take the topic off the rails. While I may be guilty as the next person here drifting off topic, in general I don't do that intentionally.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros