Trump loses!

YMix

Re: Trump loses!

Post by YMix »

Breitbart CEO Steve Bannon was widely mocked in political circles following Alabama Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore’s humiliating loss in the deep-red state of Alabama.

Bannon was one of Moore’s earliest supporters and campaigned in Alabama for the scandal-plagued candidate. In the primary run-off, Bannon backed Moore over President Trump’s preferred candidate, Republican Sen. Luther Strange.

“Luther Strange would have won in a landslide… Just too much crazy in nerve racking times,” influential news kingpin Matt Drudge wrote on Twitter following Moore’s loss. “There IS a limit!”
http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/12/steve ... oore-loss/
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

What do you think that means ymix.
Censorship isn't necessary
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Early indications are that this was a get-out-and-vote base race. Democrats racked up high numbers whereas Republicans were halved in several areas.

That very well may be a lack of enthusiasm; a lack of organization help; a dislike for Roy Moore; maybe people are sick of Republicans full stop.

At the same time, the full force of the Democratic Party to win this seat netted them a lower vote total (around 100k) than the last time they ran a candidate for that seat in Alabama. That's not a good sign.

Methinks if this election had been held at a normal time, the Democrats don't get anywhere.

At the same time, this is the third strike in regards to a Trump Bump- Virginia, Alabama primary, Alabama election...

now, Virginia may be a gimme....but this sorta streak is not good for Mr.President. Tells a whole slew of people it wouldn't be career ending to disassociate from the President. That's the blow.
noddy

Post by noddy »

by supporting net neutrality trump has enabled "fake news" to slice and dice the internet to their hearts content , seems odd the repubs are pushing for facebook et all to own the poor peoples news feeds.
ultracrepidarian
NapLajoieonSteroids

noddy wrote:by supporting net neutrality trump has enabled "fake news" to slice and dice the internet to their hearts content , seems odd the repubs are pushing for facebook et all to own the poor peoples news feeds.
I've not read a thing about the President coming out and supporting net neutrality. A quick google search still suggests the opposite: President Trump's FCC ready to dismantle net neutrality.

I figure we're at the point where whoever wins this battle, we lose.

edit: am I getting my teams wrong here? The pro-'net neutrality' propaganda people are the Face-Googles and the anti-'net neutrality' propaganda people are the Comcast-Verizons. And whoever shall win claims the throne for the House of Guelph or something.
noddy

Post by noddy »

at the moment all internet sites are equal.

losing net neutrality means *blah* can give kickbacks to the ISP and make their internet sites get more/all of the bandwidth, including outright subsidy that buys the entire delivery channel

this way lies cable tv - the ISP's get cheaper costings with the kickbacks and the big media providers can lock the basic internet into their world of content.

google is for keeping the internet neutral at the moment however facebook already tried to do this in india so im not sure they are anything but watchful.
Last edited by noddy on Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:The Democrat almost lost to an accused pursuer of the underaged. Nothing to really read into it.
Let the reading begin.....
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Simple Minded wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:.

The Democrat almost lost to an accused pursuer of the underaged. Nothing to really read into it.

Let the reading begin ....

African American Voters
Made Doug Jones a U.S. Senator in Alabama

Ahead of Alabama’s special Senate election, there was a clear narrative about the state’s black voters: They weren’t mobilizing.

Six of 10 black voters stopped by a New York Times reporter in a shopping center last week didn’t know an election was even going on ..

Precincts in the state’s “black belt,” the swathe of dark, fertile soil where the African American population is concentrated, reported long lines throughout the day, and as the night waned and red counties dominated by rural white voters continued to report disappointing results for Moore, votes surged in from urban areas and the black belt. By all accounts, black turnout exceeded expectations, perhaps even passing previous off-year results. Energy was not a problem.

Exit polls showed that black voters overall made a big splash. The Washington Post’s exit polls indicated that black voters would make up 28 percent of the voters, greater than their 26 percent share of the population, which would be a dramatic turnaround from previous statewide special elections in the South, including a special election for the Sixth District in Georgia, which saw black support for Democratic candidate Jon Ossoff dissipate on Election Day.

Nasty Racism AND Religious sides of the same coin, very much so .. most "cathedrals" were built by "black slaves" .. G_D's law "did not" forbid "slavery".

Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:What do you think that means ymix.

MP, Alabama a deeeeeeeeep republican state .. and .. elects a "never heard" Democrat as Senator ( :shock: ), despite Trump campaigning strongly for Moore :lol:

This was a referendum for Trump. :D

Trump presidency days numbered .. my guess is, Trump will resign when Robert Mueller knocks @ his door

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I don't know if you guys follow the news but Roy Moore was accused of trying to have sex with underage girls.

Christians have a hard time voting for that.

Please watch the news in the future.

Doug Jones is an irrelevant one termer, the GOP will pick up 7 Senate seats in 2018 and the House will safely stay in GOP hands while Trump is re-elected.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

In other words if Moore didn't have a sex scandal he would have won easily.

You guys are ware of that?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I don't know if you guys follow the news but Roy Moore was accused of trying to have sex with underage girls.

Doug Jones is an irrelevant one termer, the GOP will pick up 7 Senate seats in 2018 and the House will safely stay in GOP hands while Trump is re-elected.
Isn't Jones having a re-election in 2018?
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

I don't know if you guys follow the news but Roy Moore was accused of trying to have sex with underage girls.

In other words if Moore didn't have a sex scandal he would have won easily.

You guys are ware of that ?

Agree, one should read the news

News says, evangelicals, specially woman, overwhelmingly voted for Moore .. sex with underage girls ! ! :lol: .. come on

News says too, African Americans, Blacks, voted Moore down ..

African American Voters
Made Doug Jones a U.S. Senator in Alabama

Ayatollahs standing to the left of Moore, the guy a nut case .. Trump campaigning for him a real disgrace.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Ok Azari, I see. you were reading fake news.

Yes evangelicals voted for him. Alabama mostly evangelical state. But other evangelicals did not vote for him, because of sex scandal. Yes, blacks voted for Democrat as always do. But black vote has resulted in record superminority for Democrats.

Are you saying you expect every Republican now to run with a sex scandal? Roy Moore was up 15% before sex scandal.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Ok Azari, I see. you were reading fake news.

Yes evangelicals voted for him. Alabama mostly evangelical state. But other evangelicals did not vote for him, because of sex scandal. Yes, blacks voted for Democrat as always do. But black vote has resulted in record superminority for Democrats.

Are you saying you expect every Republican now to run with a sex scandal? Roy Moore was up 15% before sex scandal.

I think Moore's loss had ZERO to do with Sex scandal ..

Takeaways From Doug Jones’s Alabama Victory

Voters in Alabama’s cities and most affluent suburbs overwhelmingly rejected Mr. Moore’s candidacy, an ominous sign for Republicans on the ballot next year in upscale districts. In Jefferson County, which includes Birmingham and some of the state’s wealthiest enclaves, Mr. Jones, the Democratic candidate, captured more than 68 percent of the vote. And in Madison County, home to Huntsville and a large NASA facility, Mr. Jones won 57 percent of the vote.

These highly educated and high-income voters, while often open to supporting Republicans, are uneasy with the hard-edged politics of President Trump and part of the reason his approval ratings are so dismal. If Republican candidates facing well-off voters next year do not find a way to separate themselves from the president, they will face a punishing midterm

Black voters turned out in force, handing Mr. Jones a decisive lead in Alabama’s cities and predominantly black rural counties. In Jefferson County, home to Birmingham and its whiter suburbs, turnout exceeded the 2014 governor’s race by about 30 percent, and Mr. Jones nearly matched Hillary Clinton’s vote total there. Other populous, heavily African-American counties, including Montgomery and Dallas County, where Selma is, also exceeded their 2014 turnout.

The most immediate implications of the race will be in Congress, where Republicans have been struggling painfully to pass major legislation. They failed by single-vote margins to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and the Senate only narrowly approved a deep tax cut whose final details are now being negotiated with the House of Representatives.

Mr. Jones’s arrival in Washington will only make that math more daunting. Seizing on his victory, Democrats quickly insisted that Republicans should not vote on a final version of their tax plan until Mr. Jones is sworn into office later this month. Senator Kamala Harris of California tweeted overnight, “Doug Jones should be seated immediately — before we vote again on the tax bill.”

There is ZERO chance for Trump 2nd term .. ZERO chance

Doc

Post by Doc »

My my it looks like someone is a little angry.

What a disaster What a disaster

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: I think Moore's loss had ZERO to do with Sex scandal ..
:D :D :D

If no sex scandal, Roy Moore (or any Republican) wins by 15%. Roy Moore was up 15% before sex scandal.

You read way too much fake news.

There is ZERO chance for Trump 2nd term .. ZERO chance .
Lol, NUT is fake news. Economy is growing at almost 4%, record low hispanic unemployment, black. Everyone doing better under Trump/GOP.

Trump re-election, 100%. 2018 will be heartbreaker for Democrat part. Last dance.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:In other words if Moore didn't have a sex scandal he would have won easily.

. . .
Which begs the questions,
why did Bannon and esp Trump back a US Senate candidate with an alleged Lolita complex?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Early indications are that this was a get-out-and-vote base race. Democrats racked up high numbers whereas Republicans were halved in several areas.

That very well may be a lack of enthusiasm; a lack of organization help; a dislike for Roy Moore; maybe people are sick of Republicans full stop.
It was 100% a sex scandal. I swear you guys don't watch the news. Roy Moore or any Republican wins by 15% with no sex scandal. The MSM sets new records for deranged ignorance every day.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Typhoon wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:In other words if Moore didn't have a sex scandal he would have won easily.

. . .
Which begs the questions,
why did Bannon and esp Trump back a US Senate candidate with an alleged Lolita complex?
Great question. Sounds like they didn't believe the charges. For Trump it's of no consequence but it might end Bannon's career. Time will tell.

What people should remember is Scott Brown, who won Ted Kennedy's seat with obama and Bill Clinton campaigning against him in deep blue MA. While it ended their filibuster proof supermajority, it is now an artefact of history.

This race has no wider implications. In a week no one will talk about this.
Heracleum Persicum

MP, this was not about Moore, this was not even about Sexual rubbish

This was a referendum about Trump presidency .. Trump lost

How the Tide Turned Against Roy Moore

Big cities, college towns and black communities sent a wave of energized voters to cast ballots for Doug Jones, the Democratic Senate candidate, in Alabama on Tuesday. At the same time, many white suburbanites deserted President Trump’s choice, Roy S. Moore, and much of the president’s white rural bloc stayed home.

An ominous harbinger for Republicans in future elections came from areas with mostly white voters who have relatively high incomes and higher levels of education. Solidly Trump in 2016, those areas showed far less enthusiasm for the president’s United States Senate candidate one year later and seemed motivated to register their doubts: Turnout was up, and write-ins were high.

The most committed voters were in the state’s larger cities. Residents in Birmingham, Mobile, Huntsville and Montgomery, which have high populations of black residents and young professionals, turned out in unusually high numbers, and Mr. Jones won more than 60 percent of the vote. Democrats and allied groups ran a widespread, but quiet, turnout campaign, which may have juiced the urban voting.

The belt of predominantly white counties that were Mr. Trump’s most enthusiastic backers appeared to be the most demoralized: Turnout was down 45 percent from a year ago.

Alabama was a sample for what's ahead .. Americans realized how wrong things going, thing worst than "drunk driving" :lol:

Economy ! ! ! !

MP, FYI, American president have ZERO to do with economy, they have no power and influence over economy .. and .. any legislation Trump or any president passes, effects takes yeaaaaars to effect the economy, show result.

Present economic situation is result of legislation passed 5-10 yrs go.

Issue no more whether Trump will have a 2nd term, issue only when he will resign.

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This was about a sex scandal. The Democrat campaign was entirely about the sex scandal. Roy Moore was ahead by 15% before the scandal broke.

Trump economy is best economy in almost 20 years. This years numbers better than any year in Bush or obama.

The GOP will pick up 7-10 Senate Seats in 2018, and he will be re-elected with ease.

You are posting fake news.
Heracleum Persicum

This was about a sex scandal. The Democrat campaign was entirely about the sex scandal. Roy Moore was ahead by 15% before the scandal broke.

Trump economy is best economy in almost 20 years. This years numbers better than any year in Bush or obama.

The GOP will pick up 7-10 Senate Seats in 2018, and he will be re-elected with ease.

You are posting fake news.

What Trump economy ? ? ? .. Trump 10 month in office

This Obama 1st term economy or even Bush 2nd term economy.

Trump economy will be in yr 2020 earliest.

Pls read the NYT article I linked above .. Sex did play ZERO role ..

Blacks Saw a Vote Against Moore
as a Vote Against Turning Back the Clock.

They said they were motivated by the specific fears that Mr. Moore would help President Trump cut government aid programs, reduce access to health care and neglect criminal justice reform. But they also voted out of a more general concern that the country, in the Trump era, was going back to a place best left in the past.

“There’s no state in America where black people recognize the horrors of turning back the clock more than the State of Alabama,” said Bryan Stevenson, the founder of the Equal Justice Initiative, which is based in Montgomery. “There is a consciousness about this history in the African-American community.”

He added: “It’s not a fantasy in this state to say we want to turn back the clock.’’

ZERO talk of sex, voter want "turn back the clock"

Voter pissed off with Trump administration, that clown Bannon or Kushner "chief Advisor and negotiator" making America laugh of the world.

Trump has inflicted enough damage to our beloved America .. he should cut, cut clean .. resign, pack and leave .. one should know when to fold.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol. I don't need the NUT to tell me anything. The NUT is completely fake news. I know more than the NUT. LOL, they still think Hillary is going to win 92%.

The entire Doug Jones campaign was based on the sex scandal with Moore. It's what every news program ran with every single night. There was literally no other issue discussed. Roy Moore was up 15% in polling before the scandal broke. These are simply facts. Republicans stayed home because they weren't comfortable with the allegations.

NUT fake news is 0-10 on impeachment of Trump, 0-81 on scandals.

It is also a fact almost every national election in the US is decided on the economy. Whether Trump deserves credit or not (he does), Trump presiding over best economy since late 1990's.

GOP will pick up 7-10 Senators in 2018. Trump will be reelected with more states than last time.

NUT cooked it's own goose.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Early indications are that this was a get-out-and-vote base race. Democrats racked up high numbers whereas Republicans were halved in several areas.

It was 100% a sex scandal. I swear you guys don't watch the news. Roy Moore or any Republican wins by 15% with no sex scandal. The MSM sets new records for deranged ignorance every day.
You're right. I tend to read it.