Immigration debate in the USA

Nonc Hilaire

Re: Immigration debate in the USA

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

We need more borders and fewer barriers.

Borders are good. They define boundries, firewall problems and create opportunities with their semi-permiable qualities. They enable free enterprise and free choice. We need more borders.

We need fewer barriers. Barriers are strict control mechanisms which decrease freedom and opportunity. They make sense in some hyperdefensive situations, but the fewer we have the better off we are.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://conservativefighters.com/news/zu ... ca-700000/
A study by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s open borders organization revealed that if an Obama-created amnesty program for young illegal aliens is ended, it would open nearly 700,000 American jobs.
The study unintentionally revealed how many more job opportunities American workers would have if President Trump were to repeal DACA, as he promised his supporters he would do.

According to the FWD.us study, if DACA is repealed it would mean potentially 700,000 American jobs could open up for American citizens.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Canada aims for immigration boost to buttress economy as population ages

Canada will open its doors to a steadily increasing number of immigrants in the next three years in hopes of attracting 1 per cent of its population by 2020, an attempt to buoy the economy as the country faces a growing population of retirees.

The government says the plan will position Canada as a country that welcomes the world, particularly at a time when U.S. President Donald Trump is seeking to toughen immigration rules in America.

The plan is to bring in 310,000 new permanent residents in 2018, 330,000 in 2019 and 340,000 in 2020 – an increase from the Liberal government's trend the past two years of 300,000 immigrants.

Heracleum Persicum

MGHQ42ZAOBBGHJ3O3DNRH3DNSU.jpg
MGHQ42ZAOBBGHJ3O3DNRH3DNSU.jpg (83.97 KiB) Viewed 1214 times

Census 2016:
Canadians, including recent immigrants, are among most educated in the world

:lol: :lol: .. SM , you have the mike :D

Doc was mistaking Plumbers for engineers :lol:

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:

Borders are good. They define boundries, firewall problems and create opportunities with their semi-permiable qualities. They enable free enterprise and free choice. We need more borders.

We need fewer barriers. Barriers are strict control mechanisms which decrease freedom and opportunity. They make sense in some hyperdefensive situations, but the fewer we have the better off we are.
We have plenty of borders already, and those borders are going to multiply in the virtual world thanks to the net neutrality repeal. It will be a brave new world :)

Borders do not "enable free enterprise". They allow local majorities to oppress minorities. Unless you suggest that the government actively lower barriers by distributing relocation benefits to people who want to move away but cannot due to uncontrollable economic circumstances.
Heracleum Persicum

Zack Morris wrote:
Nonc Hilaire wrote:

We have plenty of borders already, and those borders are going to multiply in the virtual world thanks to the net neutrality repeal. It will be a brave new world :)

Borders do not "enable free enterprise". They allow local majorities to oppress minorities. Unless you suggest that the government actively lower barriers by distributing relocation benefits to people who want to move away but cannot due to uncontrollable economic circumstances.

If borders were good idea, G_D would have made them during those 7 days he was making the mountains and the lakes etc, maybe Sunday afternoon when he was done with all he made borders. :D

All boarders should be teared down .. abolished :lol:

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

The old American way of life with its white patronage system is dying. Reminds me of this cartoon:

Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:http://conservativefighters.com/news/zu ... ca-700000/
A study by Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s open borders organization revealed that if an Obama-created amnesty program for young illegal aliens is ended, it would open nearly 700,000 American jobs.
The study unintentionally revealed how many more job opportunities American workers would have if President Trump were to repeal DACA, as he promised his supporters he would do.

According to the FWD.us study, if DACA is repealed it would mean potentially 700,000 American jobs could open up for American citizens.
:lol:

Okay, Doc.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:The old American way of life with its white patronage system is dying. Reminds me of this cartoon:
You died first.
Censorship isn't necessary
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:

If borders were good idea, G_D would have made them during those 7 days he was making the mountains and the lakes etc, maybe Sunday afternoon when he was done with all he made borders. :D

All boarders should be teared down .. abolished :lol:

HP,

the temperature of the Earth is rising at 0.047 degrees per year, you live in waterfront property, and you are worried about borders??????? :P

Run for the remote Persian villages in the Rocky Mountains man! Before it is tooooooo late! ;)

However, if you are living in an ark, you can sail to the remote Persian villages in the Rocky Mountains soon enough!

Whoa! :o that's why you no care about borders (lines of demarcation) or boarders (refugees you take into your house) you living in boat! ;)
Last edited by Simple Minded on Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:http://conservativefighters.com/news/zu ... ca-700000/

Okay, Doc.

I, unlike you imagine, have nothing against High tech workers coming to the US LEGALLY that are not forcing workers out of jobs they already have. What I do object to is the ethnic cleansing that you and the left seem hell bent on carrying out via ILLEGAL immigration.

And before anyone takes issue with my characterization Just look at the profiling (apparently meant racially) that Zack demonstrated with his meme.

http://www.logos-publishing.com/Nazi-Propaganda-5.htm
Appealing to Primitive Emotions through Primitive Imagery
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Zack Morris wrote:The old American way of life with its white patronage system is dying. Reminds me of this cartoon:

But SJW's tell us the old American way of life shown in the cartoon was better and more just than what we have now........

Better keep your head down Zack if you talk like this, or your peers will cut it off. :P
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Of crudeness and truth - Andrew Klavan, City Journal, 12 January 2018
https://www.city-journal.org/html/crude ... 15668.html

Here in the states, the First Amendment has so far allowed old-fashioned American loudmouths to fight the system whenever they could find ways around our monolithic corporate media. But the Empire of Lies is quick to strike back. Google/YouTube now stands charged by multiple accusers of singling out conservative voices for censorship, “fact-checking,” and demonetization. Hidden-camera videos released by Project Veritas this week show Twitter employees conspiring to “shadow ban” conservatives on their system. On campus, intelligent conservative speakers of good will like Ben Shapiro, Charles Murray, and Cristina Hoff-Somers have faced violent protests meant to shut them up.

No person of importance on the right seeks to silence anyone on the left. The Left, on the other hand, is broadly committed to ostracizing, blacklisting, and even criminalizing right-wing speech.

Enter President Donald Trump. He is a rude and crude person. He speaks like a Queens real estate guy on a construction site. And because he does not have good manners, he thoughtlessly breaks the rules with which the Left has sought to muzzle those who disagree with them. In this regard, I frequently compare Trump to Randle Patrick McMurphy, the loudmouthed, ill-mannered roustabout from Ken Kesey’s brilliant novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. McMurphy comes into an insane asylum controlled by a pleasant, smiling nightmare of a head nurse named Ratched. Nurse Ratched, while pretending to be the soul of motherly care, is actually a castrating, silencing tyrant. Her rules of good manners, supposedly fashioned for the benefit of all, are really a system of mental slavery. All of McMurphy’s salient character flaws suddenly become heroic in the context of her oppression. Only his belligerent ignorance of what constitutes good behavior can overturn the velvet strangulation of her rule.

For Nurse Ratched, read Hillary Clinton, CNN, the New York Times, Yale University, Twitter, and Google/YouTube—all the tender ministers of polite silence and enforced dishonesty. If Donald Trump’s boorishness crashes like a bull through the crystal madhouse of their leftism—well, good. It’s about time.

[...]

For all the bad language, for all the loose talk, I would rather hear a man speak as a man without fear of the Nurse Ratcheds in the press and the academy than have him neutered and gagged by a system of good manners that has been misused as a form of oppression. Better impoliteness than silence. Better crudeness than lies.

We have seen the effect of uncontrolled immigration on Europe. It is very, very bad. The fact is: some countries are shitholes. I don’t want this to become one of them.
Heracleum Persicum

Apollonius wrote:.

Of crudeness and truth - Andrew Klavan, City Journal, 12 January 2018

Here in the states, the First Amendment has so far allowed old-fashioned American loudmouths to fight the system whenever they could find ways around our monolithic corporate media. But the Empire of Lies is quick to strike back. Google/YouTube now stands charged by multiple accusers of singling out conservative voices for censorship, “fact-checking,” and demonetization. Hidden-camera videos released by Project Veritas this week show Twitter employees conspiring to “shadow ban” conservatives on their system. On campus, intelligent conservative speakers of good will like Ben Shapiro, Charles Murray, and Cristina Hoff-Somers have faced violent protests meant to shut them up.

No person of importance on the right seeks to silence anyone on the left. The Left, on the other hand, is broadly committed to ostracizing, blacklisting, and even criminalizing right-wing speech.

Enter President Donald Trump. He is a rude and crude person. He speaks like a Queens real estate guy on a construction site. And because he does not have good manners, he thoughtlessly breaks the rules with which the Left has sought to muzzle those who disagree with them. In this regard, I frequently compare Trump to Randle Patrick McMurphy, the loudmouthed, ill-mannered roustabout from Ken Kesey’s brilliant novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. McMurphy comes into an insane asylum controlled by a pleasant, smiling nightmare of a head nurse named Ratched. Nurse Ratched, while pretending to be the soul of motherly care, is actually a castrating, silencing tyrant. Her rules of good manners, supposedly fashioned for the benefit of all, are really a system of mental slavery. All of McMurphy’s salient character flaws suddenly become heroic in the context of her oppression. Only his belligerent ignorance of what constitutes good behavior can overturn the velvet strangulation of her rule.

For Nurse Ratched, read Hillary Clinton, CNN, the New York Times, Yale University, Twitter, and Google/YouTube—all the tender ministers of polite silence and enforced dishonesty. If Donald Trump’s boorishness crashes like a bull through the crystal madhouse of their leftism—well, good. It’s about time.

[...]

For all the bad language, for all the loose talk, I would rather hear a man speak as a man without fear of the Nurse Ratcheds in the press and the academy than have him neutered and gagged by a system of good manners that has been misused as a form of oppression. Better impoliteness than silence. Better crudeness than lies.

We have seen the effect of uncontrolled immigration on Europe. It is very, very bad. The fact is: some countries are shitholes. I don’t want this to become one of them.

Leftist this and that .. all to fool Joe

Was Hitler leftist ? or was Churchill leftist , what about Tchingiz Khan ?

Come on

All mass murderers were rightist (and white and Christians), they killed nearly 1 Billion peoples, in colonies and and

"that black Americans commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime, that most terrorist acts are committed by Muslims"

Black slaves built America and now Mexicans washing the dishes .. Muslim terrorists ? how many killed by Muslim and how many killed by Christian terrorists last 50 years in America ? ?

Dqn0bm4E9yw

Stop posting rubbish from lunatics sites, Apollonius, millions of them in internet, or changing to posting on KKK site .. and get a job :D

Pfui :lol:

Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

All mass murderers were rightist, they killed nearly 1 Billion peoples
No. Collectivists on the left (Leninists, Maoist, etc.) have murdered ten times as many as collectivists on the right (Nazis, etc.), about 110 million vs. 12 million.

Black slaves built America and now Mexicans washing the dishes ..
Slave labour was very inefficient and counter-productive. That's why the South lagged a full century behind the North.

Muslim terrorists ? how many killed by Muslim and how many killed by Christian terrorists last 50 years in America ? ?
Why confine ourselves to America? The numbers are easy to find. They are overwhelming: hundreds of murders by Muslims vs. a handful by Christians (mostly strange African sects).
Heracleum Persicum

Leninist and Maoist did not "murder" people , like Hitler did or Churchill did or Dutch or Belgiums or french did in the colonies

Yes, in the Chinese development to what China has become today, many Chinese died from "hardship", probably 2 generations were sacrificed .. main reason for that sacrifice was not because MAO was a criminal like Hitler but the "Western Sanctions" against China .. same thing that West sanctioned Iraq and 500,000 Iraqi children died from Cancer and US secretary of state (a jewish one) not ashamed of it.

RM0uvgHKZe8

Stalin,lininist same story .. Stalin did not murder like Hitler did arguing Ukrainians and Jewish and Polish people are "untermensch" .. Stalin transformed Russia from a paysant nation to an Industrial giant, in that process, due to communism conspiracy, many died from hardship etc.

Not so with "Rightist" without exception all white Christians, who murdered nearly 1 Billion people.

--

Reminds Hitler posting on top of KZ entry "Arbeit Macht Frei" .. what a disgrace, Apollonius

--

Now that we agree Muslim terrorism in America rubbish, let look worldwide

Where are all those Muslim terrorists ? where do come from ? who is financing them and arming them ? not the Muslims, the fascist RIGHTIST christians .. McCain calling them "freedom fighters", Graham etc

Overwhelming Muslims are now more secular than westerners, but West would not let go .. who armed ISIS ? Iran ?

Just listen to Qatari FM

L4y_UUCVVQo

The Qatar FM says : White Rightist Christians , West, armed, financed, backed the terrorists to kill Secular Syrians who are fighting against Wahhabi in Syria.

You should be thankful for Iran to break the neck of ISIS .. instead you badmouthing Iranians in Vancouver

Pfui :lol:

Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

Madeleine Albright? Can't you do better than that?

Why are you always posting material that wastes everyone's time, most especially, your own?

SM is absolutely right. You need to log off. Go out and get some exercise. Even jump in your car and take a look at the real world.
Heracleum Persicum

why you not Poll who waisting whose time "

Try it

That why we know one way or other

Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Good article.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

The "goodness" Of Leninists and Maoists is greatly exaggerated

G1OZYoxaJ2Y
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Apollonius wrote:Of crudeness and truth - Andrew Klavan, City Journal, 12 January 2018

[...]

Excellent article. Thanks for posting Appollonius. I hope you are doing well.

IIRC, City Journal was often the host to one of my favorite observers of the human condition, Theodore Dalrymple.

The last paragraph above reminds me of this quote posted by Typhoon.

You see, one thing is, I can live with doubt, and uncertainty, and not knowing.
I think it’s much more interesting to live, not knowing, than to have answers which might be wrong.

~ R. P Feynman

Much better to discuss uncomfortable subjects, than to stick one's head up one's ass...... even if it is warm and cozy in there. ;)
Last edited by Simple Minded on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

some days, it is harder to be omniscient than other days..
Attachments
zzzs-holes.jpg
zzzs-holes.jpg (66.85 KiB) Viewed 1134 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Leninist and Maoist did not "murder" people , like Hitler did or Churchill did or Dutch or Belgiums or french did in the colonies

Stalin,lininist same story .. Stalin did not murder like Hitler did arguing Ukrainians and Jewish and Polish people are "untermensch" .. Stalin transformed Russia from a paysant nation to an Industrial giant, in that process, due to communism conspiracy, many died from hardship etc.
An apologist for the greatest mass murderers in history. Lovely.

Lenin, then Stalin, held Russia back from developing a modern industrial economy.
Today the economy of Russia is slightly smaller than that of Australia and it remains a gas station, run by mobsters, pretending to be a nation.

The Baltics and E Europe are still recovering from Soviet Russian oppression and exploitation.

Mao nearly destroyed PR China. If the Gang of Four had stayed in power and continued his policies,
China today would still be the sh*thole that it was at the end of Mao's reign. If it still existed as a single nation.

It was Deng Xiao Ping who completely changed China's course and set it on the path to become a modern industrial nation.
Only Norman Borlaug had greater impact in the 20th century.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

An apologist for the greatest mass murderers in history. Lovely.

Lenin, then Stalin, held Russia back from developing a modern industrial economy.
Today the economy of Russia is slightly smaller than that of Australia and it remains a gas station, run by mobsters, pretending to be a nation.

The Baltics and E Europe are still recovering from Soviet Russian oppression and exploitation.

Mao nearly destroyed PR China. If the Gang of Four had stayed in power and continued his policies,
China today would still be the sh*thole that it was at the end of Mao's reign. If it still existed as a single nation.

It was Deng Xiao Ping who completely changed China's course and set it on the path to become a modern industrial nation.
Only Norman Borlaug had greater impact in the 20th century.

Did Stalin do what Japan did in Manchuria ? ? .. did Stalin or Mao did what Japan did in Korea or Singapore or Malaysia .. did Stalin behead with sword on main street the nationalist Chinese, even the British pilots and soldiers, took Korean girls from villages to their military broddels .. did Mao or Stalin drop 2 nuclear bomb on "other nations people" civilians ? ?

Mao and Stalin cause a lot of "their own people" to die in the process of building their own country AND "wrong economic policy" due to communism (a western conspiracy) .. but .. they did not "Pickle Alive" people of other nations .. neither Russia or China lived from other people's resources or murdered other nations for that purpose.

How many black slaves died building up America ? ? or in southern states, or lynched.

Hitler, a "White Christian Rightist" did not consider Russians or easterners as "human beings", they were "sub-humans" same as Japan did not consider Chinese as human beings .. Stalin and Mao did not go to Africa and wipe out the Zulu tribe or Kongo and and, Belgians and British and french did that.

Have a look at Wiki .. "Greatest Famines" .. 10 m Iranians and 10 m Indians died from famine in the hands of British .. and .. look what Churchill said to it, google it.

China now strong, everybody fearing China, fear leads to "respect" .. but China is Communist, there is no "property Right", neither "title registry", but everybody admires China (because of fearing China), no such things election is China .. But , Russia now more capitalist than America, has elections for parliament and president, but, NO, Putin is the bad guy and KGB guy, well was Bush not head of CIA,his whole life a CIA guy ?

Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Heracleum Persicum

Typhoon wrote:.

Hitler, a white Christian Rightist , destroyed, wiped out , E.Europe (and beyond) .. Russia (itself totally destroyed by Hitler, losing 25 m people, all burned up to Moscow) developed E.Europe with little Russia had.

US gave Marshal Plan money to German (who did all the destruction) .. but , E.Europe did not get anything .. in contrary, west, to hit Russia, squeezed E.Europe.

And now

Eastern Europe the most "non tolerant" in EU.