Immigration debate in the USA

Typhoon

Re: Immigration debate in the USA

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Leninist and Maoist did not "murder" people , like Hitler did or Churchill did or Dutch or Belgiums or french did in the colonies

Stalin,lininist same story .. Stalin did not murder like Hitler did arguing Ukrainians and Jewish and Polish people are "untermensch" .. Stalin transformed Russia from a paysant nation to an Industrial giant, in that process, due to communism conspiracy, many died from hardship etc.
An apologist for the greatest mass murderers in history. Lovely.

Lenin, then Stalin, held Russia back from developing a modern industrial economy.
Today the economy of Russia is slightly smaller than that of Australia and it remains a gas station, run by mobsters, pretending to be a nation.

The Baltics and E Europe are still recovering from Soviet Russian oppression and exploitation.

Mao nearly destroyed PR China. If the Gang of Four had stayed in power and continued his policies,
China today would still be the sh*thole that it was at the end of Mao's reign. If it still existed as a single nation.

It was Deng Xiao Ping who completely changed China's course and set it on the path to become a modern industrial nation.
Only Norman Borlaug had greater impact in the 20th century.

Did Stalin do what Japan did in Manchuria ? ? .. did Stalin or Mao did what Japan did in Korea or Singapore or Malaysia .. did Stalin behead with sword on main street the nationalist Chinese, even the British pilots and soldiers, took Korean girls from villages to their military broddels .. did Mao or Stalin drop 2 nuclear bomb on "other nations people" civilians ? ?

Mao and Stalin cause a lot of "their own people" to die in the process of building their own country AND "wrong economic policy" due to communism (a western conspiracy) .. but .. they did not "Pickle Alive" people of other nations .. neither Russia or China lived from other people's resources or murdered other nations for that purpose.

How many black slaves died building up America ? ? or in southern states, or lynched.

Hitler, a "White Christian Rightist" did not consider Russians or easterners as "human beings", they were "sub-humans" same as Japan did not consider Chinese as human beings .. Stalin and Mao did not go to Africa and wipe out the Zulu tribe or Kongo and and, Belgians and British and french did that.

Have a look at Wiki .. "Greatest Famines" .. 10 m Iranians and 10 m Indians died from famine in the hands of British .. and .. look what Churchill said to it, google it.

China now strong, everybody fearing China, fear leads to "respect" .. but China is Communist, there is no "property Right", neither "title registry", but everybody admires China (because of fearing China), no such things election is China .. But , Russia now more capitalist than America, has elections for parliament and president, but, NO, Putin is the bad guy and KGB guy, well was Bush not head of CIA,his whole life a CIA guy ?

Just goes to show that there exists people who will rationalize and act as apologists for any crimes against humanity by the worst mass murderers.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Typhoon wrote:
Typhoon wrote:

Leninist and Maoist did not "murder" people , like Hitler did or Churchill did or Dutch or Belgiums or french did in the colonies

Stalin,lininist same story .. Stalin did not murder like Hitler did arguing Ukrainians and Jewish and Polish people are "untermensch" .. Stalin transformed Russia from a paysant nation to an Industrial giant, in that process, due to communism conspiracy, many died from hardship etc.
An apologist for the greatest mass murderers in history. Lovely.

Lenin, then Stalin, held Russia back from developing a modern industrial economy.
Today the economy of Russia is slightly smaller than that of Australia and it remains a gas station, run by mobsters, pretending to be a nation.

The Baltics and E Europe are still recovering from Soviet Russian oppression and exploitation.

Mao nearly destroyed PR China. If the Gang of Four had stayed in power and continued his policies,
China today would still be the sh*thole that it was at the end of Mao's reign. If it still existed as a single nation.

It was Deng Xiao Ping who completely changed China's course and set it on the path to become a modern industrial nation.
Only Norman Borlaug had greater impact in the 20th century.

Did Stalin do what Japan did in Manchuria ? ? .. did Stalin or Mao did what Japan did in Korea or Singapore or Malaysia .. did Stalin behead with sword on main street the nationalist Chinese, even the British pilots and soldiers, took Korean girls from villages to their military broddels .. did Mao or Stalin drop 2 nuclear bomb on "other nations people" civilians ? ?

Mao and Stalin cause a lot of "their own people" to die in the process of building their own country AND "wrong economic policy" due to communism (a western conspiracy) .. but .. they did not "Pickle Alive" people of other nations .. neither Russia or China lived from other people's resources or murdered other nations for that purpose.

How many black slaves died building up America ? ? or in southern states, or lynched.

Hitler, a "White Christian Rightist" did not consider Russians or easterners as "human beings", they were "sub-humans" same as Japan did not consider Chinese as human beings .. Stalin and Mao did not go to Africa and wipe out the Zulu tribe or Kongo and and, Belgians and British and french did that.

Have a look at Wiki .. "Greatest Famines" .. 10 m Iranians and 10 m Indians died from famine in the hands of British .. and .. look what Churchill said to it, google it.

China now strong, everybody fearing China, fear leads to "respect" .. but China is Communist, there is no "property Right", neither "title registry", but everybody admires China (because of fearing China), no such things election is China .. But , Russia now more capitalist than America, has elections for parliament and president, but, NO, Putin is the bad guy and KGB guy, well was Bush not head of CIA,his whole life a CIA guy ?

Just goes to show that there exists people who will rationalize and act as apologists for any crimes against humanity by the worst mass murderers.
Agreed. Also goes to show, that, for whatever reason, some people prefer to continually live in the past, rather than the present.

Probably an infinite number of reasons for the mindset. Perhaps those individuals, and their tribes, have already decided that their future will never meet up to their past standards of glory.

As the old German saying goes, "it is easier to bear the certainty of pain, than the pain of uncertainty." Perhaps fear of the present or the future, leads some to continually re-live the past. Who knows? It is possible to construct so many self-made hells.

But to each their own. Celebrate Multi-versatility!
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Typhoon wrote:.

.. there exists people who will rationalize and act as apologists for any crimes against humanity by the worst mass murderers.

Nobody saying Stalin's collective farming policy leading to Ukrainian famine killing millions was not wrong policy, neither anybody saying MAO's "great march" policy leading for millions parish was not wrong policy

What HP saying, those wrong policies (Stalin did not thinks it would lead to famine, nor Mao thought of so many dead) where not in same "category" as "spraying a nation" with "Agent Orange" or Gazing 6 million innocent woman and children or enslaving whole Africa for generations or killing so many Algerians arguing Algerian Oil belongs to France or all what japan did you know when.

West, America, caused irreparable damage to 3rd world last 60 yrs excuse being fighting communism .. Communism would have been a blessing for Afghanistan population (look at ex USSR Muslim provinces, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Kazakstan, etc etc), instead they have now America created freedom loving democratic Taliban/ISIS (only crop Opium planted under US supervision).

Simple Minded wrote:.

.. for whatever reason, some people prefer to continually live in the past, rather than the present.

SM, funny

How come Germans still paying Mosche after 75 yrs, how come US still bombing for 9/11 ?

"History" the most important "platform" now .. and .. unfortunately, History is repeating itself .. in that sense, very important to know the "REAL" history, not history "manufactured" by stakeholders (read west), but the real factual history.

Up to you, to learn from history and avoid the same, or turn the other way and fall into the same.
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-hist ... assistance

Soviet Union rejects Marshall Plan assistance
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:.

Yes, Russians rejected Marshal Plan money to rebuilt Germny Germany
Molotov immediately made clear the Soviet objections to the Marshall Plan. First, it would include economic assistance to Germany, and the Russians could not tolerate such aid to the enemy that had so recently devastated the Soviet Union.
My post was that the Germans destroyed E.Europe and Russia AND got money from US to rebuilt Germany again to fight Russia again (communism)

Russians rebuilt their own destroyed country and E.Europe with empty hand and had to confront again Germany and Europe and America on top of it.

All this Russia bashing is rubbish, food for illiterates used to fool them into another disaster.

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Apollonius wrote:
Of crudeness and truth - Andrew Klavan, City Journal, 12 January 2018
https://www.city-journal.org/html/crude ... 15668.html

"
(Personally, my first thought on hearing about the remark was: “What squirrely little tattle-tale of a weasel went running to the press with that?” But never mind. That’s just me.)

Let’s state the obvious. Some countries are shitholes. To claim that this is racist is racist. They are not shitholes because of the color of the populace but because of bad ideas, corrupt governance, false religion, and broken culture. "

This past weekend, interacting with some who were raised in the politer parts of the US (NC/VA) rather than my own rude homeland of NY, and who are also one generation younger than I, I was reminded how rudeness or manners are not only regional but generational. In addition to be gender biased!

Most men in my generation would consider many men in Trumps generation to be at best blunt, and often rude. Most men in the younger generation would consider my generation in similar fashion. I think the snowflakes are two generations behind mine, so for them, it is even more so.

In terms of regions, many NYCers are considered to be gold medal practitioners of rude even by upstate NY standards. Of course most southerners consider northerners ruder than themselves.

And for those raised prior to the age of internet exposure while in Kindergarten (the pre-PC generation), their normal behavior is a rudeness level that is off the snowflake charts.

Unless of course, one takes the Buddhist/Stoic view that rudeness is determined by the observer.

To those raised in the era of internet, PC, social media, and snowflake-ism is superior-ism, Trump truly is a cave man! The death of celebrating cultural diversity has arrived! :P

The opportunity of working with people aged 50+ while still of single digits age, was invaluable training, even if somewhat obsolete today.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote:http://www.history.com/this-day-in-hist ... assistance

Molotov stormed out of the meeting on July 2. In the following weeks, the Soviet Union pressured its Eastern European allies to reject all Marshall Plan assistance. That pressure was successful and none of the Soviet satellites participated in the Marshall Plan.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:
Doc wrote:http://www.history.com/this-day-in-hist ... assistance

Molotov stormed out of the meeting on July 2. In the following weeks, the Soviet Union pressured its Eastern European allies to reject all Marshall Plan assistance. That pressure was successful and none of the Soviet satellites participated in the Marshall Plan.

Marshall plan was not a "humanitarian" plan .. it was to counter USSR, communism .. in that sense, Marshall advocated to rebuilt destroyed Germany and Europe asap to counter Stalin .. in that sense, saying USSR and communist Eastern Europe too were included in Marshall plan a bit strange, it would have meant Marshall plan had to be a "humanitarian" plan.

Same story with Japan .. US helped Japan rebuilt when Japan signed on dotted line, helping rebuilt all that space, Thailand, South Korea , Taiwan and and .. idea was confronting "Red China" and Stalin just next door.

Heart of American foreign policy after WW2 was to confront USSR and China, communism .. this was done in 2 segments .. Europe and Japan were helped to rebuilt fast, old regime officials hired again in key positions .. and .. 3rd word, were installed cronies and bombed to destroy the liberals and nationalist at the same time backed and armed the Marcos and Shah and Pinochet, Liberals were killed (idea was liberalism is "pre-communism", will morph into communism :lol:)

Always better to get your facts before distorting them

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Apollonius wrote:
SM is absolutely right. You need to log off. Go out and get some exercise. Even jump in your car and take a look at the real world.
Apollonius,

Sorry, but I'm changing my prescription for HP's therapy.

He needs to stay in his self-constructed bubble and never log off. He wouldn't like it out there!

Don't say anything, but, neither Persia nor the Confederate States of America are even on the map anymore! He get lost.

We should start a GoFundMe page so he can have his meals delivered!

Virtual walls of voluntary perception make good neighbors. Long live imagination! :P

wishing you the best my brother! :)
Doc

Post by Doc »

Original claim:

Hitler, a white Christian Rightist , destroyed, wiped out , E.Europe (and beyond) .. Russia (itself totally destroyed by Hitler, losing 25 m people, all burned up to Moscow) developed E.Europe with little Russia had.

US gave Marshal Plan money to German (who did all the destruction) .. but , E.Europe did not get anything .. in contrary, west, to hit Russia, squeezed E.Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshall_ ... _rejection
Soviet negotiations

After Marshall's appointment in January 1947, administration officials met with Soviet Foreign Minister Vyacheslav Molotov and others to press for an economically self-sufficient Germany, including a detailed accounting of the industrial plants, goods and infrastructure already removed by the Soviets in their occupied zone.[43][44] Molotov refrained from supplying accounts of Soviet assets.[45] The Soviets took a punitive approach, pressing for a delay rather than an acceleration in economic rehabilitation, demanding unconditional fulfillment of all prior reparation claims, and pressing for progress toward nationwide socioeconomic transformation.[46]

After six weeks of negotiations, Molotov rejected all of the American and British proposals.[43][46] Molotov also rejected the counter-offer to scrap the British-American "Bizonia" and to include the Soviet zone within the newly constructed Germany.[46] Marshall was particularly discouraged after personally meeting with Stalin to explain that the United States could not possibly abandon its position on Germany, while Stalin expressed little interest in a solution to German economic problems.[43][46]
Marshall's speech on his plan
The modern system of the division of labor upon which the exchange of products is based is in danger of breaking down. ... Aside from the demoralizing effect on the world at large and the possibilities of disturbances arising as a result of the desperation of the people concerned, the consequences to the economy of the United States should be apparent to all. It is logical that the United States should do whatever it is able to do to assist in the return of normal economic health to the world, without which there can be no political stability and no assured peace. Our policy is not directed against any country, but against hunger, poverty, desperation and chaos. Any government that is willing to assist in recovery will find full co-operation on the part of the USA. Its purpose should be the revival of a working economy in the world so as to permit the emergence of political and social conditions in which free institutions can exist.

I judge the original claim as:
FALSE.jpg
FALSE.jpg (51.79 KiB) Viewed 1309 times
Heracleum Persicum

Don't want to go into details .. but .. notion, America, US, offered and wanted to rebuilt Communist USSR and Communist E.Europe, notion Marshal proposed that .. a bit too silly

WW2 not had yet ended and US/Uk already positioning antagonism fronts with Communism USSR and communist E.Europe (most German politicians in 1960's were Nazi functionaries, openly and officially - all Hitler's expert Russia war were incorporated into Bundeswehr and Nachrichten Dienst as they were the best knowing Russia as they were just fighting Russia, they were the best for US who did not know anything about Russia), worldwide .. many German high ranking Nazi figures were immediately incorporated into the political and intelligence apparatus, same with Japan.

In that situation, arguing Marshal proposed and wanted to rebuilt Communist Russia (when at the same time in full war worldwide against communists) and E.Europe silly

Winston Churchill, speech delivered at the University of Zurich, 19 September 1946 saying (we slaughtered the wrong pig) West has fought the wrong enemy (meaning instead of Hitler, US should have partnered with Hitler against USSR).

One must have intimate knowledge of history .. just googling leads to silly conclusions .. and .. waste of time.

noddy

Post by noddy »

One must have intimate knowledge of history .. just googling leads to silly conclusions .. and .. waste of time.

thats a bit rough on yourself, i hope you still do post.
ultracrepidarian
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

noddy wrote:

thats a bit rough on yourself, i hope you still do post.
Beat me to it.... I originally thought about responding with the blatantly racist, ORZ saying of "That's the pot callin the kettle black!" but decided against it. Thanks for articulating that gooder.

Since Pomegranates are the most tolerant people on the planet, he might not even notice, but if he does I'm sure HP's self-forgiveness is only a few milliseconds away.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

dreamers? like maybe bi-partisans?
Attachments
immi-3.jpg
immi-3.jpg (116.93 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
immi-2.jpg
immi-2.jpg (78.72 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
immi-1.jpg
immi-1.jpg (88.35 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

what's the diff between then and now? whose in power!
Attachments
immi-6.jpg
immi-6.jpg (85.16 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
immi-5.jpg
immi-5.jpg (112.74 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
immi-4.jpg
immi-4.jpg (100.05 KiB) Viewed 1273 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:.

Yes, Russians rejected Marshal Plan money to rebuilt Germny Germany
Molotov immediately made clear the Soviet objections to the Marshall Plan. First, it would include economic assistance to Germany, and the Russians could not tolerate such aid to the enemy that had so recently devastated the Soviet Union.
A inability to learn from history. The ruinous Treaty of Versailles after WWI worked out so well.
The Marshal Plan was American foreign policy at its best.
Heracleum Persicum wrote: My post was that the Germans destroyed E.Europe and Russia AND got money from US to rebuilt Germany again to fight Russia again (communism)

Russians rebuilt their own destroyed country and E.Europe with empty hand and had to confront again Germany and Europe and America on top of it.
No. Soviet Russia occupied, terrorized, and exploited the Baltics and E Europe for nearly five decades.
When Soviet Russia started to collapse due to its internal failures, the Baltics and E Europe threw out their oppressors at the first opportunity.
These regions are still recovering from the Soviet era and working to catch up with with W Europe.

Recall that Soviet Russia had to build a wall, not to keep people from entering as in the US, but to keep desperate people, willing to risk their lives,
from escaping to the democratic, prosperous West.
Heracleum Persicum wrote: All this Russia bashing is rubbish, food for illiterates used to fool them into another disaster.

No one needs to fool the Russians, they're doing an impressive job of fooling themselves.

A population half the size of that of the US with an economy the size of Australia's.
It's sad, as they have a lot of smart, capable people who lack opportunity.

Russia should get it's own house in order before presuming to pester others.

Currently a gas station, run by mobsters, masquerading as a nation.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Anyways, HP, why are you posting about the former SU in the US immigration thread?

Such further posts will be summarily deleted.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:what's the diff between then and now? whose in power!
230uf9.jpg
230uf9.jpg (98.34 KiB) Viewed 1211 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2018/01/ ... heir-base/
Pat Caddell on Shutdown: Democrats Have ‘Lost Control of Their Base’
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/angry- ... let-sleep/

Cosmic justice. Reminds me of the snowflakes eating the college professors who spawned them......
Apollonius

Post by Apollonius »

A tidal wave of refugees is coming - David P. Goldman, PJ Media, 26 February 2018
https://pjmedia.com/spengler/tidal-wave ... es-coming/

Harden your hearts.

According to the United Nations High Commission on Refugees, 68 million people around the world are or at risk of becoming refugees. The migration of a few million people has already turned the European Union inside out and motivated the election of an America-first presidency. What we have seen so far, though, is nothing compared to what is to come. Fertility is declining in almost all the educated and prosperous parts of the world, notably including East Asia. But it remains extremely high in the least-educated parts of the world with the worst governance and the poorest growth prospects.

[...]

The problems of sub-Saharan Africa (as well as Pakistan and other troubled countries) are physically too large for the West to remedy: The sheer numbers of people in distress soon will exceed the total population of the industrial world. That means that there is a point in time at which the most devout pussy-hat wearing, virtue-signaling, politically correct liberal will pretend not to notice millions of starving children dying before his eyes.

President Trump's reported comments about certain countries as sources of prospective immigrants may sound callous. He simply is ahead of the curve. The hour is already late to put a merit-based immigration system in place with effective enforcement against illegal immigration. Mexico solved its economic and social crisis of the late 1970s and early 1980s by exporting the poorest fifth of its population to the United States. With no prejudice to the Mexicans who chose to migrate, it is understandable why Americans feel put on. But that is tiny compared to what is headed towards us ten, twenty or thirty years from now. The mass of human misery headed towards the industrial countries simply is too great for us to bear. It is hard to see how humanitarian catastrophes of biblical proportions can be avoided. The responsibility of an American president is to make sure that they don't happen to us.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Wow. Goldman turns.
Censorship isn't necessary
Miss_Faucie_Fishtits

Post by Miss_Faucie_Fishtits »

No I think David is rather maintaining course but a substantial number have decided to read it out for him, which is why I posted this here.........
She irons her jeans, she's evil.........
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

IEEE | Foreign-Born Engineers Dominate Bay Area Tech Jobs

Here’s one statistic that jumped out at me: Nearly three-quarters of Silicon Valley women who work in computer, mathematical, architectural, and engineering occupations were born outside of the U.S., mostly in Asia. That includes nearly 79 percent of those in computer and mathematical professions. The data showed slightly more than 70 percent of men in those professions are foreign born.
Anecdotally, back when I worked in the US Midwest, the site had a very large number of PhDs. Almost all the women PhDs were foreign born.
Interesting that this is little changed in my field, decades later, despite the massive STEM recruitment efforts in the US.
Doc

Post by Doc »

As far as I am concerned the deal is this If there is a shortage of people in a given field STEM then that is fine and reasonable to allow them an H1B work visa. However that has become the wedge in the door to allowing anyone come in that wants to, no matter what their back ground. To the point many politicians and folks like Zack are literally claiming they are more privileged than the people that were born here.

That is unacceptable.

Exhibit A

OnlHVb18at4