The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

noddy

Re: The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Post by noddy »

most australian politicians would love a 45% trust rating .

thats almost double the norm!
ultracrepidarian
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

America Losing the Credibility War
Credibility is an American president’s most valuable currency

President John F. Kennedy demonstrated the value of presidential credibility at the height of the Cuban missile crisis, when he sent emissaries to America’s allies in October 1962 to secure support for the quarantine of Cuba. He designated Dean Acheson, the former secretary of state, to deal with Washington’s prickliest partner — President Charles de Gaulle of France.

When Acheson offered to show de Gaulle spy plane imagery to back up the claim that the Soviet Union had deployed nuclear missiles 90 miles from American shores, de Gaulle threw up his hands and said he needed no such evidence. “The word of the president of the United States is good enough for me.”

If Mr. Trump continues to spread his own misinformation on matters large and small, he will cede that advantage and America will be seen like any other country — which is just what our adversaries want. This will complicate his administration’s ability to rally others against threats to our national security.

jV5Ggfn9PYM

That Credibility gone long ago ..

Heracleum Persicum

amldMvoGWOQ

What a disaster, what a disaster

What happened to our beloved America ?

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol, NYT has no credibility, in America they are known as "fake news". They predicted Hillary would win, 92%. Also een saying for 10 mons, Russia hacked election for 10 months, no evidence. Mad magazine.

You should watch h Jimmy Dore.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Lol, NYT has no credibility, in America they are known as "fake news". They predicted Hillary would win, 92%. Also een saying for 10 mons, Russia hacked election for 10 months, no evidence. Mad magazine.

The Carrier Wasn’t Sailing to Deter North Korea
carrier, and four other warships, were sailing in the opposite direction.

. . the carrier, the Carl Vinson, and the four other warships in its strike force were at that very moment sailing in the opposite direction, to take part in joint exercises with the Australian Navy in the Indian Ocean, 3,500 miles southwest of the Korean Peninsula.

Russia knew, China knew, North Korea knew, Nato knew, Indonesia Knew .. pretty much everybody Knew .. Except Joe

:lol:

Come on

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Let's see what mad magazine has to say :lol: :lol:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote:most australian politicians would love a 45% trust rating .

thats almost double the norm!
J-PM Abe's cabinet approval low to-date was 37%. Currently back up just over 50%.

https://www.japanmacroadvisors.com/page ... al-rating/
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

The nature of the attempt: corruption abounds.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/04/ ... patrolled/
EXCLUSIVE: Officials Defy Trump’s Promises: 40 Miles of Border Ordered Unpatrolled
When Breitbart Texas asked multiple Border Patrol agents about motives for the manager leaving such a vast swath of border unpatrolled, the agents felt that it was twofold; they blamed previous Obama-era policies and they also believed that widespread corruption exists within the Havre Sector’s upper-management.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Funny , but probably true

Doc

Post by Doc »

https://spectator.org/confirmed-john-br ... eat-trump/
Confirmed: John Brennan Colluded With Foreign Spies to Defeat Trump

George Neumayr

April 19, 2017, 12:04 am

An article in the Guardian last week provides more confirmation that John Brennan was the American progenitor of political espionage aimed at defeating Donald Trump. One side did collude with foreign powers to tip the election — Hillary’s.

Seeking to retain his position as CIA director under Hillary, Brennan teamed up with British spies and Estonian spies to cripple Trump’s candidacy. He used their phony intelligence as a pretext for a multi-agency investigation into Trump, which led the FBI to probe a computer server connected to Trump Tower and gave cover to Susan Rice, among other Hillary supporters, to spy on Trump and his people.

John Brennan’s CIA operated like a branch office of the Hillary campaign, leaking out mentions of this bogus investigation to the press in the hopes of inflicting maximum political damage on Trump. An official in the intelligence community tells TAS that Brennan’s retinue of political radicals didn’t even bother to hide their activism, decorating offices with “Hillary for president cups” and other campaign paraphernalia.

A supporter of the American Communist Party at the height of the Cold War, Brennan brought into the CIA a raft of subversives and gave them plum positions from which to gather and leak political espionage on Trump. He bastardized standards so that these left-wing activists could burrow in and take career positions. Under the patina of that phony professionalism, they could then present their politicized judgments as “non-partisan.”
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Moderator .. to keep this fora on a "High Standard" footing, posters should be required to post only from AAA sources .. otherwise things deteriorates to "Tabloid" level, participants losing interest.

Only AAA sources should referred to Pls.

Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

Moderator .. to keep this fora on a "High Standard" footing, posters should be required to post only from AAA sources .. otherwise things deteriorates to "Tabloid" level, participants losing interest.

Only AAA sources should referred to Pls.

Good point. Anything from NYT or WP should be automatically deleted for starters.
Heracleum Persicum

riwMQqSJnl4

Mr. Perfect, the goose is done, well done

The plot thickens :

In the meeting with Italian President in Moscow on 11 April, President Putin said that the US “deep state” military-financial interests potentially pressured President Trump into the airstrike on Syria.

“Should anything go really wrong – Trump is who they will blame” – he said.

A day later, Putin revealed in an interview that he was made aware of the airstrike a number of hours in advance.

Given what we know about the situation so far -

1) Russia was given sufficient warning time to remove any personnel from the airbase, both Russian and Syrian, and

2) Not only did half of the US cruise missiles fail to reach the destination, but the ones that did were seemingly off-course.

Very little damage was sustained at the Syrian airbase or the aircraft, as pointed out soon after the incident, by the Russian Ministry of Defense.

This leads me to believe that the whole thing was a facade, designed to appease certain "financial-military" interests inside the US 'deep state', as originally alluded to by President Putin.

The slander of #RussiaGate has seemingly disappeared since Trump became a 'war President'.

The issue of 'whodunnit' over the preliminary gas attack, which served as justification for the US airstrike, remains at large.

Joe fooled again

Now Donald talkin war with mad mullahs .. prime stunt for getting rid of Sheikhs and Amirs

Arabs money will be usurped .. Al Saud probably will move to Seychelle

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I thought you said that trump was in bed with mad mullahs.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Well, there is the Turks.... :)
yeh yeh, dont rub it in.

more seriously, i cant help but think the iranians would be rather limited in their ability to use nuclear weapons as much of a threat, their would be no shortage of directions from which the return fire would come good n hard and they arent that stupid.

trust is a big word but i cant see them being end-days loonie like spengler thinks they will be.
I want to lean that way too but there are too many non-Spengler related sources concerned as well to dismiss it out of hand. And 1)there relation to Russia and China make retaliation anxiety less of a solid deterrent, and 2) big ol' chip on the shoulder with a general theme that there are a lot of scores to settle: real or not; recent, historical or imagined.

That revanchist mindset always spells trouble and I would be more at ease if there were some concrete gestures and actions to show policy going forward will be otherwise....but there won't be, because that's the popular end game- King of the Hill style.
Heracleum Persicum

This is a gift to all participants on this fora .. pls watch

vUe4SbpN5-E

Doc

Post by Doc »

I guess Muslims are having a coup against Trump. :roll:
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:
I guess Muslims are having a coup against Trump. :roll:

Yes, Muslims now overbidding Trump :lol: :lol:

Let's see when that Muslim rubbish runs out of steam, what next will be drummed up.

Probably "Persia über alles" is the next villain.

BTW : never heard of a book named "Bukhari".
Last edited by Heracleum Persicum on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
noddy wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote: Well, there is the Turks.... :)
yeh yeh, dont rub it in.

more seriously, i cant help but think the iranians would be rather limited in their ability to use nuclear weapons as much of a threat, their would be no shortage of directions from which the return fire would come good n hard and they arent that stupid.

trust is a big word but i cant see them being end-days loonie like spengler thinks they will be.
I want to lean that way too but there are too many non-Spengler related sources concerned as well to dismiss it out of hand. And 1)there relation to Russia and China make retaliation anxiety less of a solid deterrent, and 2) big ol' chip on the shoulder with a general theme that there are a lot of scores to settle: real or not; recent, historical or imagined.

That revanchist mindset always spells trouble and I would be more at ease if there were some concrete gestures and actions to show policy going forward will be otherwise....but there won't be, because that's the popular end game- King of the Hill style.
Russian now has troops on the North Korean border (Or as Maxine Waters would say the North Koran border) China has threaten to attack North Korea and has 150,000 of its troops on the border. Chinese are also asking why they should remain friendly with North Korea when South Korea is more of a natural ally. While North Korea is more of an enemy.

The only thing going for Iran as far as the Russians are concerned is Iran buys Russian made weapons and has been using them up in other countries that also buy Russian weapons. Which means more sales of weapons. The same goes for China WRT Iran.
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:.

The only thing going for Iran as far as the Russians are concerned is Iran buys Russian made weapons and has been using them up in other countries that also buy Russian weapons. Which means more sales of weapons. The same goes for China WRT Iran.

:lol:

What a disaster

Russia and Iran (and China) are STRATEGIC partners .. ZERO to do with buying weapons .. 80% of Iranian weapons is made by Iran itself, only jet fighters and certain anti missile missile systems (S-300) are Russian .. down the road that too will be Iranian made.

Russia considers Turkey and Iran as key strategic ally, key to Russian national interest and survival.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Map shifting Azari, your side is behind the beat and about to get pinched.
Doc

Post by Doc »

viewtopic.php?p=118254#p118254
US official: With eye on North Korea, China puts bombers on 'high alert'
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:viewtopic.php?p=118254#p118254
US official: With eye on North Korea, China puts bombers on 'high alert'

Iranian media saying Trump North Korea stunt game played to encircle China .. that is why Russia and China have amassed troops Korea border.

If things move, US could be confronting China and Russia in Korean peninsula

Trump fooled by McCain, Graham and military industrial complex.

Could end bad, for US

Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ationwide/

Obama Operatives Direct Town Hall Disruptions Nationwide