Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent and Kid Rock use White House visit to mock Clinton

:lol:

What a disaster

Folks, American "prestige" is dismantled, brick by brick

Mr. Perfect

Re: The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It was a great day treasured by all Americans.
Censorship isn't necessary
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:It was a great day treasured by all Americans.

Reminds of Qaddafi Palace take over :lol:

WH.jpg
WH.jpg (73.44 KiB) Viewed 664 times
download.jpeg
download.jpeg (12.05 KiB) Viewed 664 times

:D

Our beloved America (similar to Libya) dismantle brick by brick

America didn't diserve this

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Great photo. Thanks for posting. It warmed my heart. Great Americans.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Great photo. Thanks for posting. It warmed my heart. Great Americans.

Not sure this "our" Mr. Perfect .. seems somebody in Moscow hacked MP logging and posting as MP

Mr. Perfect, is that really YOU ? ?

What was your pet's name in high school ? (checking) :lol: (let me guess : was if OBAMA)

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent, great champions of freedom. Sarah Palin destroyed obamacare with 2 words, still have 2nd Amendment because of Ted Nugent. All freedom loving peoples owe them a debt of gratitude.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent, great champions of freedom. Sarah Palin destroyed obamacare with 2 words, still have 2nd Amendment because of Ted Nugent. All freedom loving peoples owe them a debt of gratitude.

Hmmm .. interesting achievements :lol:

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/ ... e-than-war

Since the Vietnam War, about 67,000 Americans have died in combat.

In that same time frame, about 1.5 million have died in the US after being shot by a gun.

About 1.17 million people have died in combat since the founding of the US.
About 1.49 million have died of a gunshot since Bobby Kennedy was shot and killed in 1968
, which is about as far back as we could find . .

Seven children and teens (age 19 or under) are killed with guns in the U.S. on an average day.

In an average month, 50 women are shot to death by intimate partners in the U.S.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/14/upsh ... world.html

Ted Nugent should be ashamed of himself.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol you want to do gun control? You've lost that debate a dozen times in the last 4 years and we became supermajority party because of it.

What, do you want the GOP to own 75% of government? :) Fair question, will let you answer before we get started.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:.

Lol you want to do gun control? You've lost that debate a dozen times in the last 4 years and we became supermajority party because of it.

What, do you want the GOP to own 75% of government? :) Fair question, will let you answer before we get started.

I have not touches a gun in my life, not even physically seen a gun.

I would ban gun, anybody having a single bullet goes to jail, like in Canada, like everywhere else in the world

America should grow up .. all world is laughing at America .. and .. distancing from America .. soon America will be isolated, already happening .. notion America does not need the world is for the fools .. what is happening now in America is called (in stock market) "dead cat bounce", you feelin great B4 sudden collapse

Yes, I want GOP to own 75% of government , best would be GOP own 100% of government (no escape goat anymore) .. for Joe to understand the gravity of path America on, things must get really bad, really really bad .. 75% or higher GOP will make sure things deep in toilet .. that is when Joe wakes up

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote: I have not touches a gun in my life, not even physically seen a gun.
Gotcha. Gunphobic. I would recommend facing your fears. I own dozens of firearms and have been shooting since I was 8 years old. A deeply rewarding part of my life. If you ever have the courage to come to the states, let me know, we will spend a few days at the gun range. It will be the most thrilling thing you've ever done.
I would ban gun, anybody having a single bullet goes to jail, like in Canada, like everywhere else in the world
Lol. that is not the law in Canada. Guns are legal and widely owned in Canada and Europe. Handful of countries outright ban guns. France, steep gun control, jihadis openly walk the streets with AK-47. In America, we laugh.
America should grow up .. all world is laughing at America
And we are laughing right back as you cower in fear at our nuclear arsenal and enormous military.
.. and .. distancing from America .. soon America will be isolated, already happening .. notion America does not need the world is for the fools .. what is happening now in America is called (in stock market) "dead cat bounce", you feelin great B4 sudden collapse
Really. Please put a lot of money in that trade. Sounds like a sure bet.
Yes, I want GOP to own 75% of government , best would be GOP own 100% of government (no escape goat anymore) .. for Joe to understand the gravity of path America on, things must get really bad, really really bad .. 75% or higher GOP will make sure things deep in toilet .. that is when Joe wakes up

Lol, USA got to number one with Republican Ronald Reagan, bottomed out in the toilet with barack hussein. Joe had it with Democrat $#!t, Democrats now the weakest since Civil War, about to go under forever, for good. USA currently surging past all competitors with Republican Donald Trump. Pretty soon, all people will be ashamed they are not American, and we will not let any of you in. Joe had it. Democrats finished, forever.

Here is some real news for you. You bet on all the wrong people.

Ybj4mTeaB84
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

FBI Trump Comey War

Here's an unsympathetic Trump source talking about the FBI declaring "war" on Trump. I think it's fair to say that the story leans positive to such a development but, that point doesn't really matter.

That there is talk of "war" at all is a blanket admission that there is a deep state , one which is a political entity picking winners and losers, and one which has decided it has no obligation to follow the putative chain of command.

So, that Republic idea was good while it lasted.
NapLajoieonSteroids

So what is the real constitution of the United States of America?

I'd imagine it'd be a weak hierarchysort of deal as they still pay lip service to the old constitution:

The Judiciary is on top- all power resides in the Supreme Court. Judicial Supremacy rules the land, as judges make and ratify law (as Justice Sotomayor admitted to when talking to a group of law students.) What they say goes and no longer can it be questioned and any legislation passed must be given an imprimatur from them.

Right below them would be the Intelligence Community which has its own messy, internal organization.

The military would come in next

Followed by the established money men. (Just having money doesn't make one part of the club)

After this we find the NGOS, Bureaucrats, the Universities, the Media and Quangos of all sorts. They use an assortment of shock troops from street fighting radicals and mascot group to professional social workers and leos to maintain order.

Underneath them would be the next echelon of money men and a number of the K street lobbyist types

Then comes the two major political parties

Following them would be what is called Congress but is now more or less a Tribunal, where elected officials view their job as one of brokering various patron client relations up and down the ladder as well as initiating new people into the system.

Next on the list would be local and state gov't as well as that final layer of money men.

And finally the people who are welcome to participate in any level of this gov't as long as they agree to the new constitutional regime and the sanctity of its reformed institutions.
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Thu May 18, 2017 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Interesting exercise. Many people think there are powers that be, and there are, but few work out who they are and what they are up to, even though it's out in the open.

There isn't a hierarchy, just different turfs, sometimes they are aligned sometimes in competition. But you are ignorant if you don't understand them and the forces that act upon them.
NapLajoieonSteroids

I left the President out because that's the million dollar question- what role does a President have in the new constitution? We can hash out the last 40 years of office overreach as well as executive impotence as both have certainly occurred and both make it difficult to pin the job in one particular rung.

What is easy to establish is that the whole hierarchy doesn't function without the ceremonial blessing of a President. Sure he can't get rid of a single member of the Dept of the Interior much less the whole department, but no one in that department would have any legitimacy without the office of the President remaining. We see this up and down the ladder. We also see certain parts of the ladder believe they (not the President) receive a mandate on the election of a new president. What we witness is a change of the guard as such: some president gets in office and suddenly State and the CIA are top dogs in setting policy, meanwhile a subsequent president makes the FBI and Pentagon top of the heap. So what it ends up being is a ritual for policy preferment in some regards up the ladder-- which if this a slow coup, is getting more detached from actually reflecting the will of the people.
So the President remains an important symbol...a type of constitutional monarch we elect for 4 to 8 year runs?
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:Interesting exercise. Many people think there are powers that be, and there are, but few work out who they are and what they are up to, even though it's out in the open.

There isn't a hierarchy, just different turfs, sometimes they are aligned sometimes in competition. But you are ignorant if you don't understand them and the forces that act upon them.
There is always a hierarchy in any but the most rudimentary situations. While it is certainly split up to terfs for particular functions of gov't, some outweigh others.

Justice Roberts most certainly could put an end to the CIA for whatever reason if he chuses to by tomorrow. It doesn't mean they couldn't damage him but they'd have a tough time getting people to think he's illegitimate on the chain of command and that would be the implicit hierarchy of the new constitution.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The President has always been a symbol and legislation was always supposed to be glacial. That is not a terrible problem.

The root cause of the destuction of our Republic is Woodrow Wilson and the Federal Reserve. A Constitutional tragedy that is the root of all them. Huge government with no accountability to the people. It led to the Great Depression and subsequent tyrannical New Deal. A fissure in the dam that is currently a raging torrent.

Trump was the last hope. If removed we will be a Soviet State. They now have total surveillance over us and anyone who resists will be ended the way Trump is being ended. Whatever agenda 21 type stuff that comes next can only be resisted by militias.

In the end, salvation comes through Christ alone.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:The President has always been a symbol and legislation was always supposed to be glacial. That is not a terrible problem.

The root cause of the destuction of our Republic is Woodrow Wilson and the Federal Reserve. A Constitutional tragedy that is the root of all them. Huge government with no accountability to the people. It led to the Great Depression and subsequent tyrannical New Deal. A fissure in the dam that is currently a raging torrent.

Trump was the last hope. If removed we will be a Soviet State. They now have total surveillance over us and anyone who resists will be ended the way Trump is being ended. Whatever agenda 21 type stuff that comes next can only be resisted by militias.
This is a popular answer in certain sectors but one I simply do not share in.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Reason | All This Impeachment Talk Is Pure Trump Derangement Syndrome
That man in the White House is vulgar, disrespectful, maybe even dangerous. So what?
A bit like reading Marx [Karl, not Groucho], I agree with the diagnosis if not the prescription.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

the thing i find most amusing about all this is ive listened to a decade or so of lefties telling me the republican attitude to russia is aggressive and out of date and the relationship should be normalized now.

ho ho ho.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It's not. Obstruction of Justice is impeachable. The question before us is if imaginary of obstruction of justice is impeachable, and in the lunatic MSM world it likely is.
A bit like reading Marx [Karl, not Groucho], I agree with the diagnosis if not the prescription.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Another Washington Post special:

House Majority Leader (Kevin McCarthy) tells colleagues a month before Republican Convention that he Thinks Putin Pays Trump

"There’s two people I think Putin pays: Rohrabacher and Trump,” McCarthy (R-Calif.) said, according to a recording of the June 15, 2016, exchange, which was listened to and verified by The Washington Post. Rep. Dana Rohrabacher is a Californian Republican known in Congress as a fervent defender of Putin and Russia."

On what evidence? And why did Representative McCarthy not bring this forward at the time if he had such a hunch?

I understand the article says Paul Ryan squashed it and wanted to "keep it in the family"....the whole thing sounds like a series of stupid moves in a lot of ways; from bringing it up at so late a date to keeping their mouths shuts officially (as we well know, they've been unofficially saying it all along.)

So maybe it's fake news; but if it isn't where the evidence?

It's a specific, serious allegation that goes beyond the Russian collusion narrative they've going where Trump is a puppet of Russia who is unaware his associates (never named) are the real villains and he's just a dupe.

If Putin paying Trump and if McCarthy thinks that, he has to show evidence for this hunch. 'Cause it's just as likely the only thing he has is a hunch based off his feelings and he's been slandering Trump over something he can't prove or has no evidence for.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Or find evidence. People forget, the Russia story is a year old. People have been spreading these rumors for a year. The problem is no evidence has been put forward in this time.

So now, simply mining old claims will be put forward as shocking evidence where non exists.
NapLajoieonSteroids

No, speculating with the Ukrainian guy that we pay to be a thorn in the side to Putin about people Putin pays to be a thorn in the side to us is not proof of anything.

People used to be locked up in mental wards for that kind of thinking.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

What's happening is Trump fired a member of the establishment in an anti-establishment move. The establishment is fighting back. They are trying to take down a duly elected President of the United States.

The fate of the Republic hangs in the balance. If they can do this to Trump they can do it to anyone. We will be a Soviet nation soon.

Some Nevertrumpers are grumbling that Spence would be better.

They will do the same thing to Spence.

Trump is it. Trump or bust. Man's last chance for freedom.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:Or find evidence. People forget, the Russia story is a year old. People have been spreading these rumors for a year. The problem is no evidence has been put forward in this time.

So now, simply mining old claims will be put forward as shocking evidence where non exists.
This is how it goes:

1) We have evidence but it's secret and you cannot see it
2) We heard about it from an anonymous source that we can't reveal to you
3) Don't be stupid, it's obvious from 1&2 that there is a preponderance of material to put him in jail for a gazillion years.