The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Zack Morris

Re: The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:I dunno, if you get to have xenophobic conspiracy theories you have to let other people do it.
Nothing xenophobic about being anti-Putin. Russians make up a plurality of my coworkers these days, incidentally. Russian people are great. Their government is garbage.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

' These Are Not The Actions of an Innocent Man '

:lol: .. true

Whether innocent -- in which case, he is amusing himself or genuinely admires Putin -- or not, his actions are stupid and have no constructive basis. The "master negotiator" aura has evaporated, as anyone who was familiar with Trump's life story before he became a Birther knew it would. I'll bet this guy couldn't negotiate an Obamacare repeal if he had both chambers of Congress! Oh, wait.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: Nothing xenophobic about being anti-Putin. Russians make up a plurality of my coworkers these days, incidentally. Russian people are great. Their government is garbage.
But you aren't anti-Putin. And you are xenophobic and conspiratorial.

XsFR8DbSRQE
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: Whether innocent -- in which case, he is amusing himself or genuinely admires Putin -- or not, his actions are stupid and have no constructive basis. The "master negotiator" aura has evaporated, as anyone who was familiar with Trump's life story before he became a Birther knew it would. I'll bet this guy couldn't negotiate an Obamacare repeal if he had both chambers of Congress! Oh, wait.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
How many skyscrapers have you owned.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote: Whether innocent -- in which case, he is amusing himself or genuinely admires Putin -- or not, his actions are stupid and have no constructive basis. The "master negotiator" aura has evaporated, as anyone who was familiar with Trump's life story before he became a Birther knew it would. I'll bet this guy couldn't negotiate an Obamacare repeal if he had both chambers of Congress! Oh, wait.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
How many skyscrapers have you owned.
The same number as the people who negotiate, arrange the financing for, design, and oversee the construction of Trump's skyscrapers.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Nothingburger, cooked well done. :)

Trump campaign taking its marching orders from Russian agents. Republicans once called for Assange's head. Who was it here that said Don Jr. had a political future? I thought Eric was the dumb one. I was wrong.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol Don jr already posted the DMs on Twitter. What is the scandal exactly?

Man you guys are dumb. You are now 0-81 on scandals. "Washington Post". CIA post.
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://www.hannity.com/content/2017-12 ... ike-flynn/
FBI Supervisor BOOTED from Mueller Probe INTERVIEWED Mike Flynn
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

Doc wrote:https://www.hannity.com/content/2017-12 ... ike-flynn/
Who is Peter Strzok and Why Does It Matter?

Maybe Peter got a Stroke, he is nowhere to be found now. The key witness able to expose the full rot.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Peter Strzok was visited by Keyser Söze?
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Parodite wrote:
Doc wrote:https://www.hannity.com/content/2017-12 ... ike-flynn/
Who is Peter Strzok and Why Does It Matter?

Maybe Peter got a Stroke, he is nowhere to be found now. The key witness able to expose the full rot.

Check this out. Sally Yates' inbox for congratulations from other DOJ employees

FOIA released email to Sally Yates, former acting head of the DOJ

Scroll down to page 33 as adobe counts tp see all of the DOJ officials that congratulated Sally Yates for illegally refusing to enforce Trump's travel ban.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content ... -00832.pdf

Everyone of them deserves to be fired immediately for in subordination.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... mp-wiretap

FISA and the Trump Team

by Andrew C. McCarthy January 11, 2017 3:02 PM
@AndrewCMcCarthy
The idea that FISA could be used against political enemies always seemed far-fetched. Now it might not be.
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12 ... orked-cia/
Nellie Ohr, Wife of Demoted Justice Official in Trump Dossier Case Who Worked for Fusion GPS, Also Worked for CIA
Doc

Post by Doc »

Things the DOJ and FBI personnel investigating Russia-Trump are on record of having said **BEFORE** the election :

“F Trump”
“Hillary should win 100,000,000-0”
“Trump is a f***ing durian”
“Trump is loathsome human”
“Protect the country form that menace”
“He [Trump] is an durian”
“The electoral map is f***ing terrifying”

Rosenstein: “We are not biased at all”

Some of them also cleared Hillary of any wrong doing over her classified emails and Benghazi.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

No evidence of Russian meddling, evidence of FBI meddling.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fbis-t ... 1513210929
“I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office—that there’s no way [Trump] gets elected—but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk,” Mr. Strzok wrote Ms. Page in an Aug. 15, 2016 text. He added: “It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40.”
Doc

Post by Doc »

Fun Fact:

There are currently 27 ongoing, internal investigations of the Deep State.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This changes the whole game. The Trump accusations smelled to high heaven, and I have refrained to comment on a lot of these.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... p-accusers
A well-known women’s rights lawyer sought to arrange compensation from donors and tabloid media outlets for women who made or considered making sexual misconduct allegations against Donald Trump during the final months of the 2016 presidential race, according to documents and interviews.

California lawyer Lisa Bloom’s efforts included offering to sell alleged victims’ stories to TV outlets in return for a commission for herself, arranging a donor to pay off one Trump accuser’s mortgage and attempting to secure a six-figure payment for another woman who ultimately declined to come forward after being offered as much as $750,000, the clients told The Hill.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Hey Azari, seems like you struggling to get real news up in Canada.

As such, here is some true news on recent developments. No Russia interference.

DbYNKvsIKDo
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

true, but recall, they also doubted Chicken Little (and Coming Ice Age proselytizers) in real time....., but in the end, the wolf does come! :?

As children, many of us who ever lied to an adult, can remember the next few time we told that adult anything, the adult would often reply "Really? Well since you have lied to me in the past, why should I believe you now?"
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Hey Azari, seems like you struggling to get real news up in Canada.
Might not be Azeri's fault.

There's probably at least a half-dozen illegal alien, democratic, refugees from political oppression in Trump's America, squatters sitting between Azeri and his computer monitor....... all screaming hysterically "I want more sprinkles on my ice cream! And I want them now!"
Doc

Post by Doc »

https://nypost.com/2017/12/18/now-this- ... struction/
Now, this is presidential obstruction
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

“We have a coup on our hands in America.”

This marks a new era in American politics. The Republican Party is no longer just obfuscating the truth or defending the president when he is accused of wrongdoing. Rather, Mr. Trump, Fox News and Republicans in Congress seem to be actively using falsehoods to prepare an assault on the institutions that allow American democracy to function.

In all democracies, politicians occasionally lie to cover up scandals or exaggerate their legislative accomplishments. In the United States, the rise of the right-wing news media in recent decades has tempted politicians to play to their own supporters without worrying whether their rhetoric is inflammatory or fair. But the construction of an alternate reality that obviates the very possibility of conducting politics on the basis of truth is a novelty in this country. And it is increasingly becoming obvious that it will serve a clear purpose: to prepare the ground for egregious violations of basic democratic norms.

The basic playbook is now familiar. At first, the most extreme partisans — like Mr. Watters of Fox News — float an outlandish idea. Then, supporters of the president who affect an air of moderation debate whether this idea is true in a seemingly evenhanded manner. Before long, Mr. Trump himself is spreading the claim, saying something like “many people are asking questions” about it.

:lol: .. dismantling America brick by brick

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol that is a lot of blubbering.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nat Post - Rex Murphy | The real fake news of 2017
Contempt for Trump—the conviction that he is some sort of dangerous historical “accident” in the presidential office—serves as a warrant for abandoning all disinterested judgment and analytic neutrality. To those who oppose him, particularly those in the news media, Trump is regarded as just SO bad that standards can be virtuously abandoned, and neutrality and dispassion set aside, so long as it helps (such is the hope) to hurt Trump, and, maybe, get rid of him.

The new rule is: anything that can weaken Trump’s standing, sever his connection with the populist base, and help to bring him down is fair game. Hence the sloppiness and one-directional nature of most Trump news. In just the last few weeks, Brian Ross at ABC, the Wall Street Journal, and CNN each had to correct or deny major stories that had all been wrong in the same direction. They hurt Trump.