The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Doc

Re: The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Post by Doc »

noddy wrote:the interesting thing about these articles is they are on the news corp site (fox) - they seem to be ramping up the anti trump rhetoric right now
I agree. Something is up.Maybe Doctor No is making his play

Last edited by Doc on Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Fox was against Trump most of the campaign.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Fox was against Trump most of the campaign.
Not like now. They are going with one pro-trump person on their shows with the "Moderator" and one or more anti-Trump types Usually a former Obama admin member
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Bannon is right again. Trump lost the coup and is now isolated and impotent.

The anti-Trump rhetoric will slow and Tump will get some symbolic PR victories but Goldman Sachs now runs the USA. Any real change will come fom outside the White House.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Not really. The economy keeps improving and that all points to one person. Bannon and others simply became bubble thinkers. Outside the bubble nothing has changed.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol, thanks for making Trump's re-election assured.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

It a tribute to Freud's marketing skills that anyone still takes his work seriously. The entire field is an abject fraud.

Then again, who could have predicted that the absurdist writings of a small bunch of Continental 20th century philosophers would lead to the culture wars in the Anglosphere today.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Rep. Rohrabacher
Wikileaks has info that would "demolish" Russian hack narrative.

“There has been talk about a deal in some circles,”

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Always said, Russia story was a lie from the beginning. NYT, WaPo, ABCNBCCBSCNNDNC all lied, and anyone who touched that story is now tainted with lies.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Let us hope that Assange will release what he has on the Deep State and Dr. No doesn't have him killed first.

Heracleum Persicum

Funny :lol:

Lat 70 yrs, America doing same and much worst, openly (and proud of it), to other nations

Don't understand the complain , “What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.”

Trump probably a Russian agent , Melania new Anna Chapman. :lol:

Doc

Post by Doc »

Former NYT Editor claims High level Obama Admin Officials plotted coup against Trump In December

ohZCyMD71Ig
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2017/11/wow ... red-video/

GOP Rep. Warns ‘We Are at Risk of a Coup D’Etat’ Unless Mueller Is Fired
"We are at risk of a coup d’état in this country if we allow an unaccountable person with no oversight to undermine the duly-elected President of the United States,” Gaetz said. “That is precisely what is happening right now with the indisputable conflicts of interest that are present with Mr. Mueller and others at the Department of Justice.”
Doc

Post by Doc »

Seymour Hersh: "RussiaGate Is A CIA-Planted Lie, Revenge Against Trump"
Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden
Aug 2, 2017 8:01 PM

During the latter portion of a phone-call by investigative journalist, Seymour Hersh, Hersh has now presented “a narrative [from his investigation] of how that whole genuflecting thing began,” including who actually is behind the ‘RussiaGate’ lies, and why they are spreading these lies.

In a youtube video upload-dated August 1st, he reveals from his inside FBI and Washington DC Police Department sources — now, long before the Justice Department’s Special Counsel Robert Mueller will be presenting his official ‘findings’ to the nation — that the charges that Russia had anything to do with the leaks from the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to Wikileaks, that those charges spread by the press, were a CIA-planted lie, and that what Wikileaks had gotten was only leaks (including at least from the murdered DNC-staffer Seth Rich), and were not from any outsider (including ’the Russians’), but that Rich didn’t get killed for that, but was instead shot in the back during a brutal robbery, which occurred in the high-crime DC neighborhood where he lived. Here is the video...
gYzB96_EK7s
Heracleum Persicum

CIA wrote code 'to impersonate' Russia’s Kaspersky Lab anti-virus company

WikiLeaks says it has published the source code for the CIA hacking tool ‘Hive,’ which indicates that the agency-operated malware could mask itself under fake certificates and impersonate public companies, namely Russian cybersecurity firm Kaspersky Lab.
The CIA multi-platform hacking suite ‘Hive’ was able to impersonate existing entities to conceal suspicious traffic from the user being spied on, the source code of the malicious program indicates, WikiLeaks said on Thursday.

The extraction of information would therefore be misattributed to an impersonated company, and at least three examples in the code show that Hive is able to impersonate Russian cybersecurity company Kaspersky Lab, WikiLeaks stated.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

CIA wrote code 'to impersonate' Russia’s Kaspersky Lab anti-virus company

WikiLeaks says it has published the source code for the CIA hacking tool ‘Hive,’ which indicates that the agency-operated malware could mask itself under fake certificates and impersonate public companies, namely Russian cybersecurity firm Kaspersky Lab.
The CIA multi-platform hacking suite ‘Hive’ was able to impersonate existing entities to conceal suspicious traffic from the user being spied on, the source code of the malicious program indicates, WikiLeaks said on Thursday.

The extraction of information would therefore be misattributed to an impersonated company, and at least three examples in the code show that Hive is able to impersonate Russian cybersecurity company Kaspersky Lab, WikiLeaks stated.
I would love to see Wikileaks publish the capabilities of some other nation state. Just to mix things up.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:
Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden

During the latter portion of a phone-call by investigative journalist, Seymour Hersh, Hersh has now presented “a narrative [from his investigation] of how that whole genuflecting thing began,” including who actually is behind the ‘RussiaGate’ lies, and why they are spreading these lies.

In a youtube video upload-dated August 1st, he reveals from his inside FBI and Washington DC Police Department sources — now, long before the Justice Department’s Special Counsel Robert Mueller will be presenting his official ‘findings’ to the nation — that the charges that Russia had anything to do with the leaks from the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to Wikileaks, that those charges spread by the press, were a CIA-planted lie, and that what Wikileaks had gotten was only leaks (including at least from the murdered DNC-staffer Seth Rich), and were not from any outsider (including ’the Russians’), but that Rich didn’t get killed for that, but was instead shot in the back during a brutal robbery, which occurred in the high-crime DC neighborhood where he lived. Here is the video...
gYzB96_EK7s
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's not digging deep enough. I heard the CIA themselves are actually a front group for a reptile-like race of aliens called 'Globalists' that have the singular goal of destroying American Christians.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:
Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden

gYzB96_EK7s

That's not digging deep enough. I heard the CIA themselves are actually a front group for a reptile-like race of aliens called 'Globalists' that have the singular goal of destroying American Christians.

Zack in all sincerity there is a documentary on Netflix right now titled " A Good American" DO yourself a favor and watch it. It is absolutely shocking The government contractor SAIC's name comes up in it like it comes up in the above interview. Three Thousand dead on 911 and it could have been prevented had SAIC not got involved. Member of the deep state going through that revolving door making millions to work for companies like SAIC.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:
Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden

gYzB96_EK7s

Given Mr. Hersh's track record in investigative reporting, I'll give his story a bit more weight than your, as always, unsubstantiated drive-by opinions.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Typhoon wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:
Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden

gYzB96_EK7s

Given Mr. Hersh's track record in investigative reporting, I'll give his story a bit more weight than your, as always, unsubstantiated drive-by opinions.
I'll take the mountains of real reporting over your and Sean Hannity's disproven conspiracy theories. This whole Seth Rich thing played out in a nasty way on Hannity for weeks. Turns out the entire story was a sick fabrication. I feel for the poor family.

Not only does this tortured logic fail to make any sense -- did the CIA do this to get Trump elected? Did they do this to get Clinton elected by making it look like Pro-Trump Russian meddling? -- there is now documented evidence suggesting the Russians knew of the emails and offered them to the Trump campaign via BRILLIANT FOREIGN POLICY ADVISER (as per Trump's own description) Papadopoulos months before the world learned about them. Maybe Hersh's "sources" are going to suggest next that the CIA first delivered the emails to Russia?
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

And of course, Doc posted the video without any context whatsoever.

Nothing -- nothing -- that originates from an ideological source, especially a right-wing source, should ever be assumed as truthful without extraordinary evidence. The most efficient use of one's time is to presume it is propaganda until real sources pick it up and confirm it for you.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I dunno, if you get to have xenophobic conspiracy theories you have to let other people do it.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Typhoon wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:
Tyler Durden's picture
by Tyler Durden

gYzB96_EK7s

I'll take the mountains of real reporting over your and Sean Hannity's disproven conspiracy theories. This whole Seth Rich thing played out in a nasty way on Hannity for weeks. Turns out the entire story was a sick fabrication. I feel for the poor family.

Not only does this tortured logic fail to make any sense -- did the CIA do this to get Trump elected? Did they do this to get Clinton elected by making it look like Pro-Trump Russian meddling? -- there is now documented evidence suggesting the Russians knew of the emails and offered them to the Trump campaign via BRILLIANT FOREIGN POLICY ADVISER (as per Trump's own description) Papadopoulos months before the world learned about them. Maybe Hersh's "sources" are going to suggest next that the CIA first delivered the emails to Russia?
If you had watch the full video you would have seen that Hersh 's source say that Rich upload the emails to drop box and apparently gave them to directly Wikileaks.

If the facts don't fit you must acquit