The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Zack Morris

Re: The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Post by Zack Morris »

Haha. Still a true believer in the Competent Business Man myth, I see. If it's one thing the Trump Presidency has shown, it's that the man really knows how to play the long game, right? :lol:
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Report: Trump Wrote Son’s Misleading Russia Denial
President Donald Trump personally dictated his son Donald Trump Jr.’s initial, misleading statement on his June 2016 meeting with a Russian lawyer and lobbyist in Trump Tower, The Washington Post reports. The president reportedly drafted the statement while aboard Air Force One, after The New York Times first contacted Trump Jr. over allegations that he met with a Russian lawyer who promised dirt on Hillary Clinton. The president’s advisers reportedly feared the Times learning more about Trump Jr.’s meeting and argued for transparency with the paper. But Trump reportedly overruled them, crafting a statement that was later attributed to Trump Jr. “We primarily discussed a program about the adoption of Russian children that was active and popular with American families years ago and was since ended by the Russian government, but it was not a campaign issue at the time and there was no follow up,” the statement read. The Times later reported that Trump Jr. agreed to the meeting because he believed he would be provided with compromising information on Clinton.
Help me, Daddy!

So much for the media being "very unfair" to Trump. This mess is squarely of his own making.

Hey, Doc, do you think the Great White Savior was thinking long-term when he covered for his slack-jawed son?
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Haha. Still a true believer in the Competent Business Man myth, I see.
Clearly Zack you have made your opinion known that you wish in inhabitants of middle America to go away. Which is a very Democratic party kind of thing....

An interesting book along the lines I have been discussing for years:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... democrats/

Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

All Nazis in America are right wingers. They love Trump.

The Nazis were right wing, crony capitalists running a relatively decentralized government with strong police and military forces. It was a model GOP society.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:All Nazis in America are right wingers. They love Trump.
Could be. All 100 of them. But the spirit of Nazism lives on in you and your people. Rioting against democratic elections, physically running contrary opinions off campuses, assaulting and threatening assaults on citizens for their mainstream legal political views, attempting to slaughter elected officials (the very fruit of Democracy) and riddling them full of bullets and of course working to overturn a free and fair election illegally and ultimately desiring the murder of a duly elected head of state. You own the spirit of the Nazi 100%. You are an enemy of democracy, and you will not win.
Last edited by Mr. Perfect on Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:Haha. Still a true believer in the Competent Business Man myth, I see. If it's one thing the Trump Presidency has shown, it's that the man really knows how to play the long game, right? :lol:
And to imagine, you lost in totality to this man and he destroyed your party. That must really hurt, to be destroyed by a moron. What would that make you?
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Godwin's Law invoked.

This mod has had it with Nazi analogies.

Any further comparisons between the US today and Nazi Germany will be summarily deleted.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Godwin's Law invoked.

This mod has had it with Nazi analogies.

Any further comparisons between the US today and Nazi Germany will be summarily deleted.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law
Godwin's law itself can be abused as a distraction, diversion or even as censorship, fallaciously miscasting an opponent's argument as hyperbole when the comparisons made by the argument are actually appropriate.[9][10] Similar criticisms of the "law" (or "at least the distorted version which purports to prohibit all comparisons to German crimes") have been made by American lawyer, journalist and author Glenn Greenwald.[11]
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Perhaps. Perhaps not.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Typhoon wrote:Perhaps. Perhaps not.
A question of is. Perhaps has nothing to do with it.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The Russia thing is still false.

FWYPmHJ3WeU
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Haha! Mr. P and his "real" news sources.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:Haha. Still a true believer in the Competent Business Man myth, I see. If it's one thing the Trump Presidency has shown, it's that the man really knows how to play the long game, right? :lol:
And to imagine, you lost in totality to this man and he destroyed your party. That must really hurt, to be destroyed by a moron. What would that make you?
What does that make me? A genius in a country of morons.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:All Nazis in America are right wingers. They love Trump.
Could be. All 100 of them. But the spirit of Nazism lives on in you and your people. Rioting against democratic elections, physically running contrary opinions off campuses, assaulting and threatening assaults on citizens for their mainstream legal political views, attempting to slaughter elected officials (the very fruit of Democracy) and riddling them full of bullets and of course working to overturn a free and fair election illegally and ultimately desiring the murder of a duly elected head of state. You own the spirit of the Nazi 100%. You are an enemy of democracy, and you will not win.
The delusional fantasies of an innumerate shut-in. Time to step away from the Alex Jones podcast. This is all a bunch of fake nonsense blown out of any reasonable proportion. The biggest threat to this nation's prosperity is from you and the other white nationalists.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Wow. After that incredibly intelligent fact filled contretemp I've seen the error of my ways. Where do I sign up to be a Democrat?

Just kidding! Who would want to join a political party at historical lows that currently can't even raise money for the next election and keeps losing daily to someone they claim is a moron. I mean to publicly admit you lose to a moron. That requires a special "intellect". Btw how are those year old claims of hacking and collusion coming. How many years can you go with no evidence.
Doc

Post by Doc »

CNN tacitly admits the deep state is out to get Trump

TAK87HJ3oDU
Doc

Post by Doc »

sDBIK6Rzk6o
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Azari, what a disaster, what a disaster. They can't find anything on Trump

http://www.npr.org/2017/08/17/543905241 ... hoping-for
Three months into the job, however, it's not clear what, if anything, investigators may uncover about the president, who has repeatedly denied any improper contacts with people in Russia and has called the special counsel probe "a witch hunt."
All a lie from the start. What a disaster.

Azari, you have the mic.
noddy

Post by noddy »

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... 894948015c

The Art of the Deal ghostwriter Tony Schwartz says Donald Trump’s presidency ‘is effectively over’
He told Cooper that Trump had pushed away his allies including high profile business people, CEOs, his top aide and confidante Steve Bannon and a “good percentage of Congress”.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol that guy is a well known liberal who walked on Trump early in the campaign. He has no inside information.

Reminds me of what everyone was saying right before he got elected.
noddy

Post by noddy »

another day, another liberal.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... 2ca24b8340

Fired Steve Bannon declares Donald Trump’s presidency ‘over’
“We still have a huge movement, and we will make something of this Trump presidency. But that presidency is over. It’ll be something else. And there’ll be all kinds of fights, and there’ll be good days and bad days, but that presidency is over.”
And the presidential advisor turned alt-right loose cannon says he is not the only one abandoning the presidency. “There’s about to be a jailbreak,” he says, of congressional Republicans away from the Trump camp.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Sounds like he's saying there is a turning point. We elected Trump not bannon.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

noddy wrote:http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... 894948015c

The Art of the Deal ghostwriter Tony Schwartz says Donald Trump’s presidency ‘is effectively over’
He told Cooper that Trump had pushed away his allies including high profile business people, CEOs, his top aide and confidante Steve Bannon and a “good percentage of Congress”.
Problem with the Tony Schwartz character is he has none. Every few months he shoots off his mouth and maybe collects a cheque or two for an article/appearance.

The way the media rediscovers old news by republishing it every few months or so-- usually a purview of science/lifestyle sections-- it could be a new repackaging of something he said in March.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
noddy wrote:http://www.news.com.au/world/north-amer ... 894948015c

Problem with the Tony Schwartz character is he has none. Every few months he shoots off his mouth and maybe collects a cheque or two for an article/appearance.

The way the media rediscovers old news by republishing it every few months or so-- usually a purview of science/lifestyle sections-- it could be a new repackaging of something he said in March.
You always know the opposition is floundering when they start propping up C and D list critics.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
noddy

Post by noddy »

the interesting thing about these articles is they are on the news corp site (fox) - they seem to be ramping up the anti trump rhetoric right now
ultracrepidarian