The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

NapLajoieonSteroids

Re: The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Mr. Perfect wrote:What's happening is Trump fired a member of the establishment in an anti-establishment move. The establishment is fighting back. They are trying to take down a duly elected President of the United States.

The fate of the Republic hangs in the balance. If they can do this to Trump they can do it to anyone. We will be a Soviet nation soon.

Some Nevertrumpers are grumbling that Spence would be better.

They will do the same thing to Spence.

Trump is it. Trump or bust. Man's last chance for freedom.
Some NeverTrumpers would enjoy ruling the ruins than having their amour-propre offended by the presence of Trump.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

After all the hits on Trump, this is the only one that makes me nervous.
Censorship isn't necessary
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:What's happening is Trump fired a member of the establishment in an anti-establishment move. The establishment is fighting back. They are trying to take down a duly elected President of the United States.

The fate of the Republic hangs in the balance. If they can do this to Trump they can do it to anyone. We will be a Soviet nation soon.

Some Nevertrumpers are grumbling that Spence would be better.

They will do the same thing to Spence.

Trump is it. Trump or bust. Man's last chance for freedom.
And you are right: If they could do it to a sitting President, they can and will do it to whomever they please.

Trump isn't being embroiled in scandals, he is being scandalized in a way which is tantamount to saying that the US electorate ought not have an opinion of their governance.

That's a very, very dangerous message.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Dangerous reality. This is endtimes stuff.
NapLajoieonSteroids

You should be on the phone to all those contacts of yours harassing them.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:After all the hits on Trump, this is the only one that makes me nervous.
Why's that?

----------------

Now it could all turn out to be true, in which case Trump deserves all he gets.

What really keeps this door open is not winning more than a plurality of the voters. That's the dagger point.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Even if true it is nowhere near impeachable. In fact, one could consider it routine. Commenting on an investigation is not obstruction, politicians including obama do it all the time, particularly a concluded investigation.

But almost certainly not true, because of the dates and the manner of the leaking. NYT should have at the very least looked at the document, if any, and checked the dates.

Why this is of concern is you can simplify it to a bumper sticker; obstuction of justice. Enough of the public can cognate that concept, whether true or not. The MSM can recite obstruction of justice and make up their own story of what happened.

It's not likely what Trump is accused of is against the law or even obstruction of justice.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obstruction_of_justice
Generally, obstruction charges are laid when it is discovered that a person questioned in an investigation, other than a suspect, has lied to the investigating officers.
But impeachment is a political act, not a judicial one.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:Even if true it is nowhere near impeachable.
Just want to clarify that I meant if "Trump is a deep state Russian spy being paid for or directly manipulated by Putin" is true.

Not him having dinner with James Comey.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Even if true it is nowhere near impeachable.
Just want to clarify that I meant if "Trump is a deep state Russian spy being paid for or directly manipulated by Putin" is true.

Not him having dinner with James Comey.
Exactly what evidence do you have that "Trump is a deep state Russian spy being paid for or directly manipulated by Putin" ? There is none Everyone in a position to know has said he is not.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

I didn't say I had evidence or I believe it to be so; I said in the event that I am wrong and it turned out to be so, then he deserves what he gets. Say it turned out Trump was in with Putin in a similiar matter to the way Senator Ted Kennedy was negotiating with the Soviet Union to intervene in the 1984 election.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

To the triangulators out there. Do you have a shred of evidence to say the there is no difference between the parties now.
noddy

Post by noddy »

it has been proven that their is no difference!

the mainstream republican party is fighting the donald as hard as the democrats are.
ultracrepidarian
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

:)

Funny but technically not correct.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This could be something. Comey saying no one has ever pressured him.

_p3nMwFt5M0
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This is smelling more and more like totally fabricated fakeness, but it leads to me to wonder.

Who is doing this?

This all rather bush league. These leaks are quite stupid on their face. Are they not aware of how stupid they are? Did they think the were actually going to work? Are the newspapers manipulating the source, or is the source manipulating the newspaper. I have to admit, this is really astonishing.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Reporters, columnists and their ilk are very other-directed. They live and die on the opinions of others; and as the public often isn't as flattering as they hope, they turn to other writers for that sort of attention. Journolist, for example, as childish as it was, was a very normal example of writers cocooning.

All it takes is some one impressive (and flattering) in some way to feed information and it echoes throughout- and as they are writers, it becomes a competition to out game one another.

This may not apply to the infamous British tabloid writers, who have a grand tradition of taking a side and running into the ground, and then sometimes doing heel turns mid career.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Personally I think that if the left feels so strongly about it they should stop embellishing and just file for divorce already and get it over with

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Well I'm down off the ledge. With the new information coming out I would put impeachment at less than 10%. The NYT piece appears to be fraudulent and would be easy to refute in a Congressional hearing.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Mr. Perfect wrote:Well I'm down off the ledge. With the new information coming out I would put impeachment at less than 10%. The NYT piece appears to be fraudulent and would be easy to refute in a Congressional hearing.
Looks like the point isn't to impeach him but to get Republicans to pressure him into resigning.

And on that front, it is a possibility.

Several times now, when the going has gotten tough, they have all (almost to a man) either ran for cover or offered to hang the man themselves.

I am no longer convinced they think it is in their interest to refute anything.
NapLajoieonSteroids

Another bang-up job by Reuters:

first paragraph:
Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.
sixth paragraph:
The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far. But the disclosure could increase the pressure on Trump and his aides to provide the FBI and Congress with a full account of interactions with Russian officials and others with links to the Kremlin during and immediately after the 2016 election.

so...there are 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race but there is no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion...

...which means pressure must be increased on Trump&co to provide evidence of wrongdoing and collusion!
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

LFw08ZKZvi8

This last desperate effort of the democrat-msm wallowing-in-denial complex to create a case against Trump from thin air will be the biggest victory for Trump since the election.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

The five groups that are aligned against Trump

7gjEpx4uL5Q

Prediction in the future people will be asking "What would Donald do?"

Directly to the point:
https://youtu.be/7gjEpx4uL5Q?t=1876
Last edited by Doc on Fri May 19, 2017 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Another bang-up job by Reuters:

first paragraph:
Michael Flynn and other advisers to Donald Trump’s campaign were in contact with Russian officials and others with Kremlin ties in at least 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race, current and former U.S. officials familiar with the exchanges told Reuters.
sixth paragraph:
The people who described the contacts to Reuters said they had seen no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion between the campaign and Russia in the communications reviewed so far. But the disclosure could increase the pressure on Trump and his aides to provide the FBI and Congress with a full account of interactions with Russian officials and others with links to the Kremlin during and immediately after the 2016 election.

so...there are 18 calls and emails during the last seven months of the 2016 presidential race but there is no evidence of wrongdoing or collusion...

...which means pressure must be increased on Trump&co to provide evidence of wrongdoing and collusion!
The real question is what was the Obama Admin doing wiretapping the oppostion during a political campaign without any evidence to justify doing that?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Parodite wrote: This last desperate effort of the democrat-msm wallowing-in-denial complex to create a case against Trump from thin air will be the biggest victory for Trump since the election.
Starting to look that way. It will probably be the end of many MSM careers and the end of the left wing MSM itself.
Doc

Post by Doc »

The candidate of the deep state security apparatus party suspected of wiretapping Republican members of congress.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/18/repor ... ersations/

Top Republicans Worried Evan McMullin Secretly Taped Conversations