The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Mr. Perfect

Re: The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Post by Mr. Perfect »

As of today, still no evidence of anything. At all. We may have to start looking at charges for people who spread the lies.

TzrlpKtY2DY
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

No evidence of Trump Russia collusion Nor is there evidence of Democrats condemning pedophile Anthony Wiener, violent protests, or cop killings.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

So now CNN is reporting that Comey has changed his mind and now believes Trump was trying to influence him.

The source for CNN? A person familiar with his thinking.

What is going on? That's a full on nut-bar.

It could be Comey I suppose- but at this point, why should we trust that he knows what he's thinking- to some random dude who once met Comey.
NapLajoieonSteroids

But let say it is exactly what Comey is presently thinking.

If so, I cannot wait until James Comey goes before the Senate and says, "I am too much of a dullard to notice if and when someone is attempting to bribe me without needing months to carefully reflect upon the situation."

Who is this guy?
NapLajoieonSteroids

Speaking of guys who refuse to get out of the spotlight gracefully:

House Republicans are whispering that the audio leaker of private party conversations is none other than our kludgy super-spy, Evan McMullin.

You know, the guy who decided to wage a one mar war against the President during the election in the state of Utah to prevent him from winning.

Gossip is the House GOP is afraid McMullin-better known by the nickname he acquired, Egg McMuffin- he has a whole trunk-load of recordings of private meetings and conversations and will be releasing more of them in the future in his effort to protect the country from itself.

If this turns out to be the truth, that McMullin is responsible for this particular leak, I think its easy to assume we are dealing with a grade A loon who will stop at nothing in a most misbegotten campaign.

You would think Trump kicked his puppy or something....the golden showers dossier was him, this may be him....where does it stop? And how can he say with a straight face that he's a conservative Republican if he has been trying to undermine him for a year now?

Who is this guy and why was he let near congress?
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Speaking of guys who refuse to get out of the spotlight gracefully:

House Republicans are whispering that the audio leaker of private party conversations is none other than our kludgy super-spy, Evan McMullin.

You know, the guy who decided to wage a one mar war against the President during the election in the state of Utah to prevent him from winning.

Gossip is the House GOP is afraid McMullin-better known by the nickname he acquired, Egg McMuffin- he has a whole trunk-load of recordings of private meetings and conversations and will be releasing more of them in the future in his effort to protect the country from itself.

If this turns out to be the truth, that McMullin is responsible for this particular leak, I think its easy to assume we are dealing with a grade A loon who will stop at nothing in a most misbegotten campaign.

You would think Trump kicked his puppy or something....the golden showers dossier was him, this may be him....where does it stop? And how can he say with a straight face that he's a conservative Republican if he has been trying to undermine him for a year now?

Why?

viewtopic.php?p=119300#p119300
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
NapLajoieonSteroids

Doc wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:Speaking of guys who refuse to get out of the spotlight gracefully:

Why?

Sorry, didn't see that post.
Doc

Post by Doc »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Doc wrote:

Why?

Sorry, didn't see that post.
No problem here. Just pointing out that Egg McMuffin appears to still be in the US intel community
NapLajoieonSteroids

Doc wrote:
No problem here. Just pointing out that Egg McMuffin appears to still be in the US intel community
Editing the nesting posts down so we don't continue this Egg McMuffin chain....

It certainly gives the appearance.

People forget that The Ugly American was written not as a criticism of the gauche vacationers who go to Paris to eat McDonalds and show up at the Sistine Chapel in Bermuda Shorts but of the sorts of people who make up our intelligence community and our self-styled elites.

And maybe it's a good time to start reminding ourselves of that.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Doc wrote:

People forget that The Ugly American was written not as a criticism of the gauche vacationers who go to Paris to eat McDonalds and show up at the Sistine Chapel in Bermuda Shorts but of the sorts of people who make up our intelligence community and our self-styled elites.

That is what we are trying to do.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Doc wrote:.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That wall was paid twice by Pomegranates to be rebuilt .. first time the Rabbies usurped the money and Pomegranates payed "again" and made sure it was built

. . according to the Bible, in the first year of his reign he was prompted by God to make a decree that the Temple in Jerusalem should be rebuilt and that such Jews as cared to might return to their land for this purpose. Moreover, he showed his interest in the project by sending back with them the sacred vessels which had been taken from the First Temple and a considerable sum of money with which to buy building materials.

The work recommenced under the exhortations of the prophets, and when the authorities asked the Jews what right they had to build a temple, they referred to the decree of Cyrus. Darius II, who was then reigning, caused a search for this alleged decree to be made, and it was found in the archives at Ecbatana,[5] whereupon Darius reaffirmed the decree and the work proceeded to its triumphant close.
For those illeterates among you guys, Ecbatana is present Hamedan in Iran, where the Russian fly in their "Russian Su-34 bombers return after a mission in .... The Mohammad Nojeh airbase in Hamedan"

UFY_svOxUIY

So, Donald (Trump), our beloved Pomegranates have a double "LEAN" on that WALL .. a 1st and a 2nd mortgage

Come on Doc, come on

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Still no evidence. At all.

xKrlfqWzE4c
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

I think today's hearings are the beginning of the end for the Russia narrative. At some point you have to put up hard evidence, and they don't have any. Because there isn't any. Because it was a stupid narrative. As if Russia could change anyone's vote, or Trump campaign would need them to. Particularly when there isn't any evidence of it. The only facts is maybe a few Trump employees were in contact with a few Russians a few time. Not illegal, immoral, unethical or even unusual.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Doc wrote:

The Ugly American sounds interesting. Never read it, will search for a copy in the local used book stores.

Immediately thought of Graham Greene's prescient novel, The Quiet American.

It is always interesting how often the grand geopolitical strategies of the time reveal themselves to be absurd with the benefit of historical hindsight.

Off the top of my head:

WWI. A family feud between a bunch of inbred aristocrats, the elites of the day, that lead to the slaughter of millions of men.

Between the Wars and WWII. Japan adopting militarism - fascism and colonial expansion.

Cold War. Communism in its various instantiations.
US response of supporting 3rd world dictators, no matter how reprehensible, as long as they were supposedly anti-communist.

SE Asia. The US Domino hypothesis justifying the US taking over the role of the ex-colonial French.

Today.

The US taking sides in the sectarian Shiite vs Sunni conflict in the Muddled East.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Heracleum Persicum

pvkXw3sLd1s

:lol:

All Western, European, ladies going to Iran respect Iranian law, covering their hairs

That should be more so when western ladies go to Arabia

But, those Sheikhs so desperate to Shoe shine Trump they accepted Ivanaka & Melania come without covering their hair

This a western spit in the face of those Sheikhs

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol CNN.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol CNN.

you mean this a fake video ?

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.
Mr. Perfect wrote:Lol CNN.

you mean this a fake video ?

Nitpicking. They don't have anything else better to do.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The dream dies. The establishment starting to realize, they don't have the cards. Turning on Comey for the umpteenth time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... 2e7eb6c979
How a dubious Russian document influenced the FBI’s handling of the Clinton probe.

A secret document that officials say played a key role in then-FBI Director James B. Comey’s handling of the Hillary Clinton email investigation has long been viewed within the FBI as unreliable and possibly a fake, according to people familiar with its contents.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Does anyone find it shocking that there is more evidence for global warming than there is for Trump Russia collusion?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

FYI everyone, if the Russians were interfering in the election (whatever that may be), obama knew about it and did nothing.

WbxbN4blvbM
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Still no impeachment, still no evidence. What will happen to their souls when Trump is re-elected.
Heracleum Persicum

Mr. Perfect wrote:Still no impeachment, still no evidence. What will happen to their souls when Trump is re-elected.

WSJ
Comey to Testify That Trump Asked Him to Back Off Flynn Investigation

MP, fasten seat belt :lol:

Don't misunderstand, I voted for him and want him to stay

But, it ain't lookin good

Doc

Post by Doc »

House intel committee issues subpoenas for Obama era officials to testify about Unmasking and illegal leaks of Trump campaign.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-3 ... -officials