The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Simple Minded

Re: The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Post by Simple Minded »

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:Comey 2020?
Only if we coax him out from hiding in the curtains.
:lol: Spooks, they're all like that! ;)

We need another re-set button (which to the technically minded, was actually an E-Stop button, and functioned exactly how it was supposed to work). what the Hell do you expect to happen when you press the E-Stop button?

Zuckerberg will crush Comey. Assuming of course that Zuck doesn't already own his ass.........
Attachments
zestop.jpg
zestop.jpg (3.76 KiB) Viewed 797 times
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

The Wash Po is now claiming that Trump is under investigation for "obstruction of justice".
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

That was yesterday. It's over the same stuff every Republican has said is not obstruction. It's another non issue.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

It is "obstruction of Justice" the WaPo and the left feel that A legal and democratic election WITHOUT EVIDENCE of election rigging (At least as far anything Trump did the Dems of course are a different story) is somehow "Unjust" and Trump is obstructing their was to putting Hillary in the White House.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

Folks, things snowballing, spiking .. now Donald attacking his own Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein :lol:

qABzMoOQmxE

Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

It's a distraction. Keeps the nevertrumpers occupied.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

DAVID P. GOLDMAN
The lawyers’ civil war
Trump is under siege by shock troops from the left and right – an illegal and unconstitutional mutiny

The mutineers also can count on the support of Establishment worthies like Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina), for whom Trump’s election was an intolerable humiliation.

Trump ran against the Bush wing of the Republican Party as much as he ran against the Democrats.

The NeverTrump Republicans are complicit in the destruction of Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen and the Sudan, and would have wrecked Egypt had Gen. al-Sisi not overthrown a Muslim Brotherhood government that the Establishment Republicans helped incubate.

Trump’s one great advantage in all of this is that he has done nothing wrong.

He did not obstruct justice because there is no crime.

The mutineers’ only hope is to provoke him to take actions which might be construed as obstruction of justice in an investigation with no crime and no victim.

Still, it is a moment of great danger for the American Republic.

The mutiny has burned its bridges on the beach, and its perpetrators will risk everything to make it succeed.

Whatever the outcome, the legitimacy of a political system designed to be litigious and oppositional will be called into question, and the polarization of American opinion will become more rather than less extreme.

Pretty much accurate, MP, have a look

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Wow. Goldman came around.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Wow. Goldman came around.
Reclaiming his roots in LaRouche.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

You ain't joking.
Doc

Post by Doc »

"Lyndon LaRouche"? Serious? Sounds like a joke to me.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Doc wrote:"Lyndon LaRouche"? Serious? Sounds like a joke to me.
Nope. Look up Larouchepac. They are defnitely Trump fans.

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

DAVID P. GOLDMAN
The lawyers’ civil war
Trump is under siege by shock troops from the left and right – an illegal and unconstitutional mutiny

The mutineers also can count on the support of Establishment worthies like Sen. John McCain (R-Arizona) and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina), for whom Trump’s election was an intolerable humiliation.

Trump ran against the Bush wing of the Republican Party as much as he ran against the Democrats.

The NeverTrump Republicans are complicit in the destruction of Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen and the Sudan, and would have wrecked Egypt had Gen. al-Sisi not overthrown a Muslim Brotherhood government that the Establishment Republicans helped incubate.

Trump’s one great advantage in all of this is that he has done nothing wrong.

He did not obstruct justice because there is no crime.

The mutineers’ only hope is to provoke him to take actions which might be construed as obstruction of justice in an investigation with no crime and no victim.

Still, it is a moment of great danger for the American Republic.

The mutiny has burned its bridges on the beach, and its perpetrators will risk everything to make it succeed.

Whatever the outcome, the legitimacy of a political system designed to be litigious and oppositional will be called into question, and the polarization of American opinion will become more rather than less extreme.

Pretty much accurate, MP, have a look

Probably Spenglerman's best work since "More Killing Please".
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Goldman sees his Zionist dream slipping away and is pissed. But he's incoherent as usual. He thinks people should be doing hard time for leaking information about... an intelligence investigation into an attack against US election system that 1) he first says the Russians can't be proven to have perpetrated and that he claims 2) isn't anything important even if it is true. Locking people up for leaking about something he doesn't even believe is real.

Many of the most damaging leaks to Donald Trump aren't even definitively illegal. They originate from his own staff, who in turn are reacting to the conditions Donald Trump, himself a prolific leaker to the press, has created.

Donald Trump is just a really stupid person with no leadership acumen. He could have had 90% of what his campaign claimed to have wanted had he only acted in a dignified, gracious, leader-like manner. Instead, he calls out and insults his political foes every chance he gets, for example at last week's North Korean-style cabinet meeting.

Trump would really have benefited from having an actual relationship with a woman at some point in his life. It could have taught him a lot about the arts of conflict management and persuasion.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Your salty tears taste like sugar to me.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Unbelievable corruption. The Obama Admin was so corrupt that it sent the NSC records of Susan Rice's illegal FISA unmasking to the Obama Presidential Library so they don't fall under the Freedom of Information act.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room ... a-library/
Judicial Watch: Obama NSC Advisor Susan Rice’s Unmasking Material is at Obama Library

JUNE 19, 2017

Records Sought by Judicial Watch May Remain Closed to the Public for Five Years

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch today announced that the National Security Council (NSC) on May 23, 2017, informed it by letter that the materials regarding the unmasking by Obama National Security Advisor Susan Rice of “the identities of any U.S. citizens associated with the Trump presidential campaign or transition team” have been removed to the Obama Library.

The NSC will not fulfill an April 4 Judicial Watch request for records regarding information relating to people “who were identified pursuant to intelligence collection activities.”

The agency also informed Judicial Watch that it would not turn over communications with any Intelligence Community member or agency concerning the alleged Russian involvement in the 2016 presidential election; the hacking of DNC computers; or the suspected communications between Russia and Trump campaign/transition officials. Specifically, the NSC told Judicial Watch:

Documents from the Obama administration have been transferred to the Barack Obama Presidential Library. You may send your request to the Obama Library. However, you should be aware that under the Presidential Records Act, Presidential records remain closed to the public for five years after an administration has left office.

Judicial Watch’s Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) April 4 request sought:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Hanson | The Architecture of Regime Change
The ‘Resistance’ is using any and all means — lies, leaks, lawbreaking, and violence — to overturn the results of the 2016 election.

The problem with the election of President Donald J. Trump was not just that he presented a roadblock to an ongoing progressive revolution. Instead, unlike recent Republican presidential nominees, he was indifferent to the cultural and political restraints on conservative pushback — ironic given how checkered Trump’s own prior conservative credentials are. Trump brawled in a way McCain or Romney did not. He certainly did not prefer losing nobly to winning ugly.

Even more ominously, Trump found a seam in the supposedly invincible new progressive electoral paradigm of Barack Obama. He then blew it apart — by showing the nation that Obama’s identity-politics voting bloc was not transferrable to most other Democratic candidates, while the downside of his polarization of the now proverbial clingers most assuredly was. To her regret, Hillary Clinton learned that paradox when the deplorables and irredeemables of the formerly blue-wall states rose up to cost her the presidency.

And now?

We are witnessing a desperate putsch to remove Trump before he can do any more damage to the Obama project. Political, journalistic, and cultural elites of a progressive coastal culture aim at destroying the Trump presidency before it can finish its full four-year term.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

What an astonishing number of people in the media, right and left, do not understand is that the obama induced losses sustained by obama were about policy failure. Economic, domestic, and foreign. Everything he did failed. Thus, the Democrats were destroyed forever.

You can talk about culture wars and demographics but at the end of the day whoever produces on the policy front gets winner take all on everything else.

Now that the Deep State has been defeated with regard to Russia, we have returned to the Reagan arc, which we can now say it the Reagan/Trump Arc. Having delivered on so many campaign promises with more in the pipeline, we are simply moving past liberalism and the Democrat party.

Forget Rushmore, we need a new mountain for these guys.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The Russia narrative comes to it's end.

No evidence.
BQQkCd2Hwxw
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

There was never any evidence.

BErgICyA7Hw
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Joe had it with Russia probes. This thing is done.
A majority of voters believe the Russia investigations are damaging to the country and are eager to see Congress shift its focus to healthcare, terrorism, national security, the economy and jobs.

Those are the findings of the latest Harvard-Harris Poll survey, provided exclusively to The Hill, which paints a complicated picture of voters’ opinions about the numerous probes that have engulfed the White House.

Sixty-four percent of voters said the investigations into President Trump and Russia are hurting the country. Fifty-six percent of voters said it’s time for Congress and the media to move on to other issues, compared to 44 percent who said the focus should stay on Russia.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

A year of lies from the party of lies who serves the father of all lies. I will watch Democrats burn in hell.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/33 ... out-russia
Frustrated Democrats hoping to elevate their election fortunes have a resounding message for party leaders: Stop talking so much about Russia.

Democratic leaders have been beating the drum this year over the ongoing probes into the Trump administration’s potential ties to Moscow, taking every opportunity to highlight the saga and forcing floor votes designed to uncover any business dealings the president might have with Russian figures.

But rank-and-file Democrats say the Russia-Trump narrative is simply a non-issue with district voters, who are much more worried about bread-and-butter economic concerns like jobs, wages and the cost of education and healthcare.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This thing is finished. The era of leftist MSM is OVER.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/passantino/cnn ... wqlowQjo2J
CNN is imposing strict new publishing restrictions for online articles involving Russia after the network deleted a story and then issued a retraction late Friday, according to an internal email obtained by BuzzFeed News.

The email went out at 11:21 a.m. on Saturday from Rich Barbieri, the CNNMoney executive editor, saying "No one should publish any content involving Russia without coming to me and Jason," a CNN vice president.

"This applied to social, video, editorial, and MoneyStream. No exceptions," the email added. "I will lay out a workflow Monday."
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Wow, CNN has strict journalistic standards and retracts mistakes. When's the last time a conservative outlet did that? That's why they're drowning in wild, unchecked conspiracies about black helicopters, 9/11 trutherism, and secret Kenyan-born Muslim presidents.