The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Doc

Re: The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Donald Trump will be reelected easily and there will be a national debate on whether he or Reagan will go on Mt Rushmore. For me, it's a coin toss.
Personally I am betting that they will wipe the Mt Rushmore slate clean and make one Yuge Donald Trump :D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote: You meant to say he took your party to new and permanent lows. For me every day is like Christmas.
c'mon Mr. P, give some credit where credit is due. If the DNC didn't say "F**k you! Hilary is your candidate!" to the Dems during the primary, most wouldn't be so rabid right now.

Nemesis demands her due!
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/d ... ama-236366

Nunes: Trump transition members were under surveillance during Obama administration

By Austin Wright

03/22/17 01:19 PM EDT

Updated 03/22/17 02:07 PM EDT
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

This kind of stuff all started with BIll Clinton's admin right at the beginning BTW

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hou ... ontroversy
The White House FBI files controversy of the Clinton Administration, often referred to as Filegate,[1] arose in June 1996 around improper access in 1993 and 1994 to Federal Bureau of Investigation security-clearance documents. Craig Livingstone, director of the White House's Office of Personnel Security, improperly requested, and received from the FBI, background reports concerning several hundred individuals without asking permission. The revelations provoked a strong political and press reaction because many of the files covered White House employees from previous Republican administrations, including top presidential advisors. Under criticism, Livingstone resigned from his position. Allegations were made that senior White House figures, including First Lady Hillary Rodham Clinton, may have requested and read the files for political purposes, and that the First Lady had authorized the hiring of the underqualified Livingstone.
Read NSA instead of Computer Scientists
hillary server.jpg
hillary server.jpg (175.71 KiB) Viewed 347 times

A clear path of one thing leading to another
Heracleum Persicum

Post by Heracleum Persicum »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
:lol:

Doc, that thing hit the fan

Holly cow .. Holly cow

If Trump "coordinated with Russians", we no talking simple impeachment, it would be criminal.

It is normal that FBI listens to Russian KISLYAK .. seems, once when they were listening to KISLYAK, they heard Trump team singin

Well .. lets see what happens.

Where is MP .. am sure he would say CNN-Fake News .. hope it IS fake news, otherwise stock market would reverse all those trump trades.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol this is 20th time CNN says they have the goods, 20th time they failed. You being tricked azari, would you like some Jimmy Dore videos?
Censorship isn't necessary
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Smells like a cover up. This isn't going to end well for Trump. At worst, the FBI will find a smoking gun. At best, it's hard to prove what exactly was said in shady back-room meetings -- especially meetings that happened face-to-face in foreign countries -- and a cloud of disrepute will hang over Trump for the remainder of his Presidency. We're not even 100 days in yet. When the inevitable 3AM crisis strikes, is Trump going to have the necessary credibility to lead? Nope.

Mr. P said Trump has buried bodies in the river. Looks like the FBI is uncovering them ;)
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Zack Morris wrote:Smells like a cover up. This isn't going to end well for Trump. At worst, the FBI will find a smoking gun. At best, it's hard to prove what exactly was said in shady back-room meetings -- especially meetings that happened face-to-face in foreign countries -- and a cloud of disrepute will hang over Trump for the remainder of his Presidency. We're not even 100 days in yet. When the inevitable 3AM crisis strikes, is Trump going to have the necessary credibility to lead? Nope.

Mr. P said Trump has buried bodies in the river. Looks like the FBI is uncovering them ;)
Yeah baby. Trump good god or Trump bad god will still be a matter of choice for the observer. Credibility is like beauty...... in the eye of the beholder!

Hell everyone throws their bodies in the East river anyway. It's the green way!
Doc

Post by Doc »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:
:lol:

Doc, that thing hit the fan

Holly cow .. Holly cow

If Trump "coordinated with Russians", we no talking simple impeachment, it would be criminal.

It is normal that FBI listens to Russian KISLYAK .. seems, once when they were listening to KISLYAK, they heard Trump team singin

Well .. lets see what happens.

Where is MP .. am sure he would say CNN-Fake News .. hope it IS fake news, otherwise stock market would reverse all those trump trades.

It is also called TREASON on the part of "Un-Named US officals." IF CNN can't produce the source they are culpable. BTW Tomorrow the stock market crashes. I hope Time Warner has a extremely high liability insurance policy. Say some trillions of dollars worth.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Simple Minded wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:Smells like a cover up. This isn't going to end well for Trump. At worst, the FBI will find a smoking gun. At best, it's hard to prove what exactly was said in shady back-room meetings -- especially meetings that happened face-to-face in foreign countries -- and a cloud of disrepute will hang over Trump for the remainder of his Presidency. We're not even 100 days in yet. When the inevitable 3AM crisis strikes, is Trump going to have the necessary credibility to lead? Nope.

Yeah baby. Trump good god or Trump bad god will still be a matter of choice for the observer. Credibility is like beauty...... in the eye of the beholder!
You're right. I suppose if one tries hard enough, they can believe they are experiencing pleasure while they're being eviscerated. It's all relative, man!
Heracleum Persicum

3HpiyKzeHJk
Heracleum Persicum

Doc wrote:.

BTW Tomorrow the stock market crashes. I hope Time Warner has a extremely high liability insurance policy. Say some trillions of dollars worth.

Market will be up tomorrow, futures are up .. Market not up because of Trump .. American economy picking up since yr or two, thanks to FED "helicopter money" .. Trump nothing to do with that.

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This was over before it started. Everyone already knows except those inside the bubble
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:3HpiyKzeHJk
Looking like 0-21. How many times do you want to lose this election.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: You're right. I suppose if one tries hard enough, they can believe they are experiencing pleasure while they're being eviscerated. It's all relative, man!
As a Democrat who went through October of 2016 you would certainly know what that feels like :) .
Heracleum Persicum

In an extraordinary move,
the chairman of the House panel investigating Russian interference in the presidential election
bypassed his own committee Wednesday
to brief President Trump on information related to U.S. surveillance of his transition team.

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) said he had learned from a source that the U.S. intelligence community incidentally collected information on members of Trump’s transition team and then “widely disseminated” the information internally.

My take is, intelligence community, FNI, NSA have all they need for an impeachment .. but .. decided to release info by "piecemeal" to force resignation .. Republican chairman of the House panel investigating Russian interference in the presidential election briefed Trump about what FBI might have.

Look, Jared Kushner visiting Sergey Kislyak needs no explanation, signs were written on the wall.

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Azari, problem with that supposition is that the congressman plainly said that what he is talking about didn't have anything to do with the Russian investigation.

They are slow walking the information because they are trying to figure how to explain away why the white house would be involved in spying on the transition team, so as to protect President Obama. Whether or not he was involved, as the congressman said this afternoon, the white house was receiving reports on these "incidental" intelligence the whole time.

That isn't good for anyone.

Republicans and Democrats don't want to the "first black president" to go on trial/jail/be called in front of congress.....whathaveyou.

It will set off unbelievable civil unrest and would be a disaster.
Last edited by NapLajoieonSteroids on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:

This was over before it started. Everyone already knows except those inside the bubble
Well, them and the FBI ;)
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Heracleum Persicum wrote:3HpiyKzeHJk
Looking like 0-21. How many times do you want to lose this election.
Trump's popularity is plummeting like a rock. I'd say this drip drip drip of leaks and allegations is working quite well.
Heracleum Persicum

NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:.

Azari, problem with that supposition is that the congressman plainly said that what he is talking about didn't have anything to do with the Russian investigation.

NYT :

Spies ‘Incidentally’ Heard Trump Team,
House Leader Says

True, congressman did not say this about Russian investigation, because FBI did not reveal what they know .. but .. he briefed Trump (NYT) that FBI/NSA have listened to Trump team conversation with Russians when they were spying on Sergey Kislyak.

FBI has not yet revealed what those conversations were about .. it could be nothing .. or could be next shoe to drop

We will see .. world market not reacting, that is good.

NapLajoieonSteroids

Post by NapLajoieonSteroids »

Heracleum Persicum wrote:
NapLajoieonSteroids wrote:.

NYT :

Spies ‘Incidentally’ Heard Trump Team,
House Leader Says

True, congressman did not say this about Russian investigation, because FBI did not reveal what they know .. but .. he briefed Trump (NYT) that FBI/NSA have listened to Trump team conversation with Russians when they were spying on Sergey Kislyak.

FBI has not yet revealed what those conversations were about .. it could be nothing .. or could be next shoe to drop

We will see .. world market not reacting, that is good.

No, Azari, don't mean to argue with you on this point but he explicitly said this had nothing to do with Russian investigations.

His exact quote was: "‘The reports that I was able to see did not have anything to do with Russia or the Russian investigation or any tie to the Trump team’"

a lot of earlier reports in the day ran with the Russian thing but every source should be up to date on it now. ...

So if they weren't "incidentally" caught with the Russians, what is going on? There is a a BIG 'WHY?' to this story now.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:

Who have produced zero facts in 10 months.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:

Yeah I have been looking no one apparently believes CNN any more except for Zack and AZ. "Info suggests" "May have" Someone please explain to Zack and AZ what is fake news again
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: Trump's popularity is plummeting like a rock. I'd say this drip drip drip of leaks and allegations is working quite well.
Lol do I need to pull video of you guys saying Trump had no chance of winning based on your polls.

This story is 10 months old. To date, no facts have been produced by anyone.

So, how many times do you want to lose this election.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:

Who have produced zero facts in 10 months.
Oh maybe Zack know --Zack specifically how did the Russians interfere/hack the election? :D