The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Doc

The attempted coup d'état against Trump continues

Post by Doc »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -home.html
EXCLUSIVE: Barack Obama's close confidante Valerie Jarrett has moved into his new DC home, which is now the nerve center for their plan to mastermind the insurgency against President Trump

Obama's goal is to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment, a family friend tells DailyMail.com
Jarrett has moved into the 8,200-square-foot, $5.3-million Kaloroma mansion to work closely with the former president and Michelle Obama
Jarrett lived in the White House, dined with the Obamas, and helped shape his domestic and foreign policies
Obama cannot use his West End office, a post-presidency perk, for political purposes
'He's coming. And he's ready to roll.' former Attorney General Eric Holder said yesterday about the former president's reentry into the political scene
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Re: The attempted Coup d'etat against Trump continues

Post by Zack Morris »

Good! I hope these patriots make the Monkey-in-Chief's life as miserable as possible.
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Zack Morris wrote:Good! I hope these patriots make the Monkey-in-Chief's life as miserable as possible.
Next presidential elections are planned November, 2020. And mid-term elections less than two years from now.

Just saying.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

You're right. In the mean time, it's important to undermine, obstruct, and establish the narrative.
Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Zack Morris wrote:You're right. In the mean time, it's important to undermine, obstruct, and establish the narrative.
What I meant is that in a democratic country the power may be changed at election time, and at no other time.

Democrat Congressmen will obviously obstruct in Congress, like Reps did before them. That's part of the game. Note that forcing an elected president to resign is not part of that game.

Also, I would make it sure that the narrative is not too far divorced from the facts. "Narrative" is a word that sounds awfully like "What I'd like to believe".
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Good! I hope these patriots make the Monkey-in-Chief's life as miserable as possible.
"Patriots"? Sure they are...That is of course if you define "Patriot" as the synonym of Sedition and treason

http://dcwhispers.com/iran-running-p-r- ... ite-house/
“Every time you see a news report in the coming days about how well the Iranians are doing in the fight against ISIS, imagine the smiling face of Valerie Jarrett behind that report because that’s who created it.”
I heard Obama's new house is also doubling as the Embassy of the Islamic republic of Iran
Last edited by Doc on Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Laughably impotent. All smiles.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Post by Doc »

You should like this one Mr. P I took it from one of Nancy's tweets and edited it a bit and sent it back to her.
naugttynancy.jpg
naugttynancy.jpg (216.7 KiB) Viewed 2224 times
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Alexis wrote:
Zack Morris wrote:You're right. In the mean time, it's important to undermine, obstruct, and establish the narrative.
What I meant is that in a democratic country the power may be changed at election time, and at no other time.
That's a tautology.

There is a lot that can be done to undermine the presidency, not least of which is the all-important narrative. Already it is clear that leaks will be an ever-present feature of this administration. If we're really lucky, perhaps a hacking operation against the Trump Organization or its affiliates will be undertaken. Although that is well beyond the scope of what Obama's organization can do.
Democrat Congressmen will obviously obstruct in Congress, like Reps did before them. That's part of the game. Note that forcing an elected president to resign is not part of that game.
If the President is found to have committed an impeachable offense, he can be removed from office.
Also, I would make it sure that the narrative is not too far divorced from the facts. "Narrative" is a word that sounds awfully like "What I'd like to believe".
Facts are not important (although the counter-Trump narrative thus far is entirely shaped by the facts surrounding this uniquely stupid man and his creepy handlers). Going forward, "alternative facts" are certainly fair game, as was demonstrated by the opposition during the Obama administration. All that matters is the efficacy of such "facts" and whether they stir the population (and by extension, their representatives) to action.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol you guys are 0-18 on scandals so far and you haven't laid a scratch. If there was anything real on Russia it would have come out already. You are headed for a loss in 2018 and 2020.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

To paraphrase Brendan Behan,
progressives post-election are like eunuchs in a harem;
they know how it's done,
they've seen it done every day,
but they're unable to do it themselves.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Alexis wrote:

Quite.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

The immigration order was shelved mighty quickly. Flynn is out. Sessions could well be next. Most disastrous first month ever for a President.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol you guys haven't been able to establish a narrative in years. The public is more optimistic than it has been in over a decade and Trump's speech had a 70% approval rating. I'm surprised how easily it's going. The first quarter of 3% growth will cause network reformats. Your time is over.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

I like how we've gone from losing the popular vote and dismal approval ratings to approval ratings of a speech he read entirely from a teleprompter. Way to set the bar! If that's the metric, then by far the best President in living memory was President Barack Hussein Obama.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Whatever gets you through the superminority extinct party night. We are just going to forget about you.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Alexis wrote: "Narrative" is a word that sounds awfully like "What I'd like to believe".
Best definition of narrative I have ever seen. Kudos Alexis. I was going to congratulate you yesterday, now I am glad I waited.
Zack Morris wrote: Facts are not important (although the counter-Trump narrative thus far is entirely shaped by the facts surrounding this uniquely stupid man and his creepy handlers). Going forward, "alternative facts" are certainly fair game, as was demonstrated by the opposition during the Obama administration. All that matters is the efficacy of such "facts" and whether they stir the population (and by extension, their representatives) to action.
Like I said above. Best definition of narrative I have ever seen. Kudos again Alexis.

Who was it that said?: "Useful Idiots love narratives!" or was it "I want to create a common set of facts." Not quite sure.....

Hey! "Climate Scientists" can measure the temperature of the Earth accurately to within 0.01 degree! Just ask them, they will tell you! True Believers, please queue to the left please.

Faith is a hell of a motivator.
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

Back to the coup.

Trump is accusing Obama of wiretapping Trump Tower during the election. Of course, Trump's people now get to pick the Secret Service agents who follow Obama. Oh my.

There is so much irony in the DC these days that magnetic north is drifting towards the capital.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Nonc Hilaire wrote: There is so much irony in the DC these days that magnetic north is drifting towards the capital.
:)
Doc

Post by Doc »

Obama apparently thinks he ran a police state

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... ine-trump/
1kspd4.jpg
1kspd4.jpg (83.65 KiB) Viewed 2082 times
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

G7kmIWGUiO0
Deep down I'm very superficial
Doc

Post by Doc »

Did Obama AG Loretta Lynch just call for a civil war?
5yYm3yNrxT4

2009 to 2015 10,700 FISA wire tap warrants issued ONE rejected
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fisa-wir ... tter_abcnp
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/44 ... ance-trump
The Obama Camp’s Disingenuous Denials on FISA Surveillance of Trump
YMix

Post by YMix »

A day after President Donald Trump charged that President Obama had tapped his phones in advance of the November election, his spokesperson indicated that the White House did not intend to offer any evidence to substantiate that remarkable claim—and would not be offering further comment in the near future.
:|
“There are a lot of killers. We’ve got a lot of killers. What, do you think our country’s so innocent? Take a look at what we’ve done, too.” - Donald J. Trump, President of the USA
The Kushner sh*t is greasy - Stevie B.
Doc

Post by Doc »

YMix wrote:
A day after President Donald Trump charged that President Obama had tapped his phones in advance of the November election, his spokesperson indicated that the White House did not intend to offer any evidence to substantiate that remarkable claim—and would not be offering further comment in the near future.
:|

LINK?