USA | Rumours, dirty tricks, grumbling & nagging

Doc

Re: USA | Rumours, dirty tricks, grumbling & nagging

Post by Doc »

HIllary's Emails The Musical !!! "Much better than Hamilton!!"

8Rx_8fY8TzY
Last edited by Doc on Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Haha. Still talking about those emails in which no wrongdoing was found while Trump's inner circle colluded with foreign agents? :lol:

It's funny how Trump is almost everything you guys claimed Obama -- the morally upright scandal-free Christian family man -- was. :lol: :lol:
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:Haha. Still talking about those emails in which no wrongdoing was found while Trump's inner circle colluded with foreign agents? :lol:

It's funny how Trump is almost everything you guys claimed Obama -- the morally upright scandal-free Christian family man -- was. :lol: :lol:
Image ;)
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Segregation progressive style

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:Segregation progressive style

This is what I am talking about noddy.

Some people longing for the good of days of segregation in the US.

The sooner we get these people some augmented reality glasses so they can self-segregate... the better.

Luckily, shipping costs for the uniforms from Japan to Seattle will be very low. Assuming of course they don't secede and join Canada.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Nah nah nah nah nah nah BATMAN !!!

https://heatst.com/politics/democrats-t ... tman-joke/

Dems Demand Investigation Over Mnuchin’s ‘Lego Batman’ Joke