Russia and America

Mr. Perfect

Russia and America

Post by Mr. Perfect »

So, I am watching with fascination, the largest xenophobic conspiracy theory of my lifetime, imaginary hacking of elections by Russian magicians and wizards with untold superpowers. Who have the ability to manipulate election outcomes far beyond what the professionals running can do.

But it is raising some questions, some deep old questions.

One of the top reasons I became a Republican, as a CHILD, was watching Democrats bend over backwards to try to help the Soviet Union win the Cold War. As I got older, I began to question Democrats, asking them if the US did or had turned communist, would they have a greater allegiance to the US or Mother Russia. Oddly, and tellingly, they never would answer. I think that because in the heart of the leftist is a romance for the Soviet Union we can never fully understand.

So it has been mesmerizing to watch the Democrats turn on their mother. Or did their Mother turn on them

One of the many things not being covered in the news currently is the cannibalism taking place in the Democrat Party. Already a superminority party without any chance of ever winning anything again, they seem bent on destroying themselves further. The Democrats are made up of disparate elements already, Hispanic and Black Democrats appear to be purely pigment interest groups, which don't appear to have any internal divisions.

However, white Democrats are at each other with knives. The Corporatist Clinton wing vs Bernie populists. Interestingly the Corporatists are winning every single battle. Every single one. The ones who destroyed the party are maintaining control of the party with relative ease.

But these same white Democrats who used to dream of Mother Russia have turned their back on their mother. Or, did their mother turn their back on them?

Almost every world leader who spoke on the subject preferred Clinton over Trump, while Putin was the notable exception. Little analysis at all has been given to this subject. But, for some reason Putin having an opinion is being equated by elected Democrats as an act of War.

Why would Putin prefer Trump? Perhaps because Clinton wanted to go to war with Russia? Because Putin and Trump happen to agree on globalism vs sovereignty. Both reasonable positions to take.

Well, the Democrat's mother did reject them. The Democrats left home and began to work in the brothels, and mother wasn't really happy about the brothel thing. Momma didn't raise her daughter to work in a brothel.

So Momma disowned the brothel working daughter. The brothel worker is none too happy about it. But when you turn on your own mother over brothel work, I think their is some karma involved.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Re: Russia and America

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

I think it is cosmic justice Mr. P. i have been watching the liberals I know on a first name basis eat their young, and watching the young eat their parents for about 30 years now. Seems kinda like a force of nature, or a moth being a bit too attracted to a flame.
Attachments
russians.jpg
russians.jpg (75.88 KiB) Viewed 319 times
Doc

Post by Doc »

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

Democrats start to turn on Democratic party's "Russia ate my election" excuse

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rus ... 980ac0e4db
Russia Did It: The Democratic Party's Last Hope To Stay Relevant
03/24/2017 04:22 am ET | Updated 15 hours ago
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

http://circa.com/politics/firm-behind-t ... pitol-hill
Firm behind the anti-Trump dossier is being investigated on Capitol Hill by Sara A. Carter and Caroline McKee
Politics
March 31, 2017

The firm behind the salacious anti-Trump Russian dossier and a suspected former Russian intelligence officer are being investigated by the Senate Judiciary Committee after the discovery that they were lobbying for the Kremlin against a U.S. law targeting Russian officials suspected of involvement in the death of a whistleblower.