The "First Grand Daughter Arabella Kushner"

Doc

The "First Grand Daughter Arabella Kushner"

Post by Doc »

https://www.buzzfeed.com/kassycho/peopl ... .smzRg6Bmd
People In China Are Smitten With Donald Trump’s Granddaughter Arabella Speaking Chinese

“Reciting poems… I can’t hold it any more… SO CUTE.”
posted on Nov. 15, 2016, at 9:08 a.m.
Kassy Cho
tcK9jxrYhD8
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Zack Morris

Re: The "First Grand Daughter Arabella Kushner"

Post by Zack Morris »

What a lovely, globalist family. That's the language your grandchildren will be speaking. Better start boning up.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:What a lovely, globalist family. That's the language your grandchildren will be speaking. Better start boning up.
Yeah we don't stand a chance. After all...

"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Post by Doc »

The "Goddess Ivanka Trump" case In the future women will all speak Chinese and act like the Goddess Ivanka Trump. ;)

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/worl ... .html?_r=0
The ‘Goddess’ Yi Wan Ka: Ivanka Trump Is a Hit in China
点击查看本文中文版

By JAVIER C. HERNÁNDEZAPRIL 5, 2017
Continue reading the main story
Share This Page
Photo
Wang Ge, a student at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business in Beijing, admires Ivanka Trump and aims to follow her schedule, waking at 6 a.m. and setting aside at least half an hour each day to read. Credit Sim Chi Yin for The New York Times

BEIJING — When Wang Ge, a business school student, wakes up, she often asks herself, “What would Ivanka do?”

That would be Ivanka Trump, the eldest daughter of President Trump, a woman Ms. Wang has never met but worships.

In the United States, Ms. Trump has become a controversial figure, battling persistent questions about business conflicts and criticism for not doing more to moderate her father’s policies toward women.

But in China, Ms. Trump is widely adored. Her lavish lifestyle and business acumen resonate with many young professionals who are hungry for fame and fortune in a society that often equates material wealth with success.

Advertisement

Ms. Wang keeps photos of Ms. Trump on her iPad. She counsels burned-out friends to read Ms. Trump’s self-help tips (“Find strength in others” and “Be an optimist”). And she models her day on Ms. Trump’s, waking at 6 a.m. to increase productivity and setting aside at least a half-hour to read.

Advertisement

“She’s pretty, she has her own career, she’s hardworking and she has a beautiful family,” said Ms. Wang, 26, a student at Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business in Beijing. “She inspires me.”
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Zack Morris wrote:What a lovely, globalist family. That's the language your grandchildren will be speaking. Better start boning up.
When I was your age, they were saying that about Japanese. Human nature is timeless.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
When I was your age, they were saying that about Japanese. Human nature is timeless.
And before that it was Russian and before that it was German. :lol:
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Simple Minded wrote:
:lol:

Quite.

I was bemused and amused to see middle-aged American businessmen earnestly reading
translations of 五輪書 | Go Rin no Sho - The Book of Five Rings by 宮本 武蔵 | Miyamoto Musashi
in airport waiting lounges back in the 1980's.

On the Japanese side, there was no shortage of books purporting to explain the uniqueness and wisdom
of "the Japanese way".

PR China is in the midst of a massive growing debt bubble:

that has exceeded the US one and may exceed the Japanese one.
As with anything that cannot continue indefinitely, it will end.
The unknown is when.
Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
noddy

Post by noddy »

dont be silly, its fine, its debt with chinese characterstics :P
ultracrepidarian
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

noddy wrote:dont be silly, its fine, its debt with chinese characterstics :P
Of course :wink:
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.