Antifa autopsy of their "defeat" at Berkeley

Doc

Antifa autopsy of their "defeat" at Berkeley

Post by Doc »

https://archive.is/7V0lO
Brigade Target The troubling implications of the conflict in Berkley today.
"Better trained"
THIS!!!!
A shocking number of our comrades went in there with absolute no combat training. We need to set up seminars or something of the sort.
[–]The_Great_Cornlord 1 point 15 minutes ago
I feel that we're going to need a leader, whether we like it or not. Having a leader could immensely improve tactical organization and can prevent the amount of disorganization that happened today. Having someone to help with the commandeering of resources could help us greatly.

[–]Dick_Kickass 2 points 2 minutes ago
LOL anarchists realizing that anarchy is bullshit
what a day

[–]holDEMdownAndMAGA 1 point just now
This is different! People decide if they want to listen, you see! It's totally not going against principles of anarchism!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Simple Minded

Re: Antifa autopsy of thier "defeat" at Berkeley

Post by Simple Minded »

:lol: :lol: priceless. thaks for posting. cosmic justice Trumps social justice every time. useful idiots are an infinitely re-newable resource.
Doc

Re: Antifa autopsy of thier "defeat" at Berkeley

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote::lol: :lol: priceless. thaks for posting. cosmic justice Trumps social justice every time. useful idiots are an infinitely re-newable resource.
I have been debating Antifa people pretty regularly. They come in three flavors as far as I can tell. Cult member, confused, and controlling. The latter seem to all be Marxists. The first and the last are pretty strange thing for an anarchist to be.

Next up I am going to explain to them how militant anarchism died with the Roman conquest of Britain to see if they call the Roman fascists :D
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Doc

Re: Antifa autopsy of their "defeat" at Berkeley

Post by Doc »

Antifa VS Carrot man

CKxXbD2Jbyg
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Doc wrote:Antifa VS Carrot man

CKxXbD2Jbyg
even though the intifa make some compelling, well thought out arguments, I think it's about time!

the orange man has been oppressed far tooooo long in America IMSMO! Carrot Man for POTUS!

"The world is a tragedy to those who feel, and a comedy to those who think!"
Doc

Post by Doc »

Simple Minded wrote:
Doc wrote:Antifa VS Carrot man

CKxXbD2Jbyg
even though the intifa make some compelling, well thought out arguments, I think it's about time!

the orange man has been oppressed far tooooo long in America IMSMO! Carrot Man for POTUS!

"The world is a tragedy to those who feel, and a comedy to those who think!"
There was a longer version of this video on Twitter that I could not find in YouTube where the antifa guy is pathetically talking along the lines of how unfair it is that people aren't taking them seriously. I guess if "fa" is a long long way to run antifa will have a very short run.