The End of the MSM and the Deep State. Thread 1

Mr. Perfect

The End of the MSM and the Deep State. Thread 1

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Last year I predicted the end of the Democrat Party, even if Hillary won, and it came to pass. After the election of Trump, I predicted the end of the MSM as a liberal institution.

With the failure of today's hearings to produce any evidence at all of anything, let alone anything impeachable, this failed effort to impeach Trump is the last gasp and my prediction has come to pass.

They are out of bullets. With nothing to impeach Trump on there is nothing left. No product to sell, no candidates to sell, no policy to sell. Nothing to sell.

The deep state shot all their bullets. They couldn't manufacture anything on Trump and their pathetic attempt at leaks is at an end.

The MSM blew their last bit of credibility on this effort. They had one chance to take the President out and they failed. They are now documented wolf criers. They are at an end.

Comey testifies in the next week some time but it's hard to see him coming up with a smoking gun. With the deep state MSM alliance coming up empty handed, their days are at an end.

So long to those Satan worshippers. So long to them. May history be harsh on you.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Re: The End of the Left Wing MSM and the Deep State

Post by Doc »

I understand that Comey decided not to testify after all. I was watching twitter earlier and the AMSM (Ahole Main Stream Media) was spinning the Brennan testimony as damning for Trump even though there was nothing there and Brennan never seemed to answer questions about leaks and how it was the Obama admin came to decide to wire tap the trump campaign. They are doing this for low information voters of course. Last night when the Manchester bombing was going on MSNBC actually cut from Manchester coverage while a girl was screaming in the back ground to cover Trump "collusion" with the russians. CNN took hours to spend much time on the Manchester story. But that is how it is with the AMSM You never know what kind of BS is going to come out.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Parodite

Post by Parodite »

It is kinda fun to watch the post-modernist regressed left and the corporate msm media eating themselves till they are no more. But maybe they won't die that peacefully. There are militants among them able and willing to send bullets to Trump.
Deep down I'm very superficial
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It won't be peaceful but it is assured. Nobody has undergone what Trump just has, the government and establishment itself trying to overthrow him, and they couldn't even scratch him. At some point you have to produce evidence, make charges and call the vote. After this whole thing they haven't even begun that process. As such, they have cried wolf. This was it. Trump will not be impeached.

The msm leftists are finished. There is no ultimate payoff for what they are trying to do. There is no election to win, no candidate to elect, no bill to pass. They cannot achieve their objective. As such, they die.
noddy

Post by noddy »

the MSM isnt on death bed due to any left/right stuff, its more mundane than that, they are just irrelevant now and the plethora of options available for political opinion has left them focused on the remnant non technical markets with money.

apparently this is luddite wet left helicopter mums in the burbs .

the current war of relevancy is over facebook , reddit and to a lesser extent twitter and then all the echo chamber blogs which feed them.
ultracrepidarian
Nonc Hilaire

Post by Nonc Hilaire »

I gave up on MSM ten years ago when they fired all the reporters and replaced them with ideologically polarized commentators. I don't think I have missed much.
“Christ has no body now but yours. Yours are the eyes through which he looks with compassion on this world. Yours are the feet with which he walks among His people to do good. Yours are the hands through which he blesses His creation.”

Teresa of Ávila
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Nonc Hilaire wrote:I gave up on MSM ten years ago when they fired all the reporters and replaced them with ideologically polarized commentators. I don't think I have missed much.
The polarization is quite something to read.

In Japan, the MSM kowtows to the govt and bureaucracy. More so recently.

As in Men in Black, it is often the weekly J-tabloids that do the investigative legwork and find where the bodies are buried.
Figuratively. Mostly.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Doc

Post by Doc »

CNN caught twice in one day doing staged fake news

CNN interveiwss anti-trump "protester" who turns out to be their own camera man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWNBWVHpnbY

CNN stages fake news anti-terror protests by Muslims in London
https://twitter.com/CaolanRob/status/871483335423528962
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

This is easily the most important media event since the election of Trump. If you haven't watched this podcast in totality you have no understanding of America or American politics. The world changed on this day.

UZPCp8SPfOM
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Something that Azari and CS both are not registering is that the #1 issue in America is fake news. Republicans and Democrats, liberals and conservatives across the board have rejected the MSM. The only people who believe the MSM are Clinton corporatists. So you can understand when Americans get riled when you post articles from these sources, they are overwhelmingly fake and are a waste of time to parse.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/05 ... -fakenews/
“Nearly two-thirds of Americans say the mainstream press is full of fake news,” The Hill’s report begins. “A sentiment that is held by a majority of voters across the ideological spectrum.”

The data was provided to The Hill exclusively and illustrates how 65% of voters believe that there is an overwhelming amount of fake news in the mainstream media today. The numbers break down with 80% of Republicans, 60% of independents, and 53% of Democrats; beyond this, 84% of voters said: “it is hard to know what news to believe online.”
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

muME4lb7YhM
Doc

Post by Doc »

"IMPEACH TRUMP !!!"

Doc

Post by Doc »

"TRUMP OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE !!! "

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

The biggest issue in America.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/grrr- ... le/2625374
Nearly six in 10 Americans are upset with the news media, claiming in a new poll that it makes them angry and dissatisfied.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Summary of James Comey testimony before congress today

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

We've won. As I predicted, the MSM would last no more than 6 months past election day. They put everything on Comey and they got nothing. Russian collusion is gone. Obstruction of Justice is a pipe dream without substance. They have nothing left.

I will celebrate this victory, on par with Siege of Yorktown and the Battle of New Orleans. I will savor the sweetness of it for all my days. My political life goal has been achieved.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

onFePambs68
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

dDmb4pd3VNQ
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

We are America again. The parasitic Satanic Criminal State and the attendant Democrats and leftist have been thrown on the ash heap.

Doc

Post by Doc »

Mr. Perfect wrote:We are America again. The parasitic Satanic Criminal State and the attendant Democrats and leftist have been thrown on the ash heap.

There are still a lot of hold outs My answer
1qljdl.jpg
1qljdl.jpg (40.36 KiB) Viewed 1695 times
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:This is easily the most important media event since the election of Trump. If you haven't watched this podcast in totality you have no understanding of America or American politics. The world changed on this day.
Welcome to 2007. Podcasts are nothing new. Comedians have been injecting politics into their shows for years. That said, most of what Rogan does are incredibly boring D-list celebrity interviews with the likes of Bilzerian et al.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote:We've won. As I predicted, the MSM would last no more than 6 months past election day. They put everything on Comey and they got nothing. Russian collusion is gone. Obstruction of Justice is a pipe dream without substance. They have nothing left.

I will celebrate this victory, on par with Siege of Yorktown and the Battle of New Orleans. I will savor the sweetness of it for all my days. My political life goal has been achieved.
Uh huh. Meanwhile, in reality, Fox News has been decimated, Trump's top military adviser turned out to be a foreign agent, and the investigation into Trump's right-hand man (or rather, inexperienced boy) is only beginning. Nobody wants Trump as their boss. Our foreign policy is floundering. The swamp is backing up now that Trump has hired an army of lobbyists and exempted everyone from his own ethics rules. And health care and tax reform ain't happening.

Plenty of disappointment and swamp filth to keep the MSM employed for the next 4 years :)