The End of the MSM and the Deep State. Thread 1

Mr. Perfect

Re: The End of the Left Wing MSM and the Deep State

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:This is easily the most important media event since the election of Trump. If you haven't watched this podcast in totality you have no understanding of America or American politics. The world changed on this day.
Welcome to 2007. Podcasts are nothing new. Comedians have been injecting politics into their shows for years. That said, most of what Rogan does are incredibly boring D-list celebrity interviews with the likes of Bilzerian et al.
You totally missed it. The level to which you guys are insulated never ceases to astonish me.
Censorship isn't necessary
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: Uh huh. Meanwhile, in reality, Fox News has been decimated, Trump's top military adviser turned out to be a foreign agent, and the investigation into Trump's right-hand man (or rather, inexperienced boy) is only beginning. Nobody wants Trump as their boss. Our foreign policy is floundering. The swamp is backing up now that Trump has hired an army of lobbyists and exempted everyone from his own ethics rules. And health care and tax reform ain't happening.

Plenty of disappointment and swamp filth to keep the MSM employed for the next 4 years :)
You bet everything on impeachment. You put all your eggs in one basket. The basket had no bottom, now you have no eggs.

There will be no impeachment. As the economy gets to 3% growth and above Trump's popularity and power will grow to historic levels. This was your chance at a kill shot, and you couldn't even get a round in the chamber. The leftist infection that began with Woodrow is now finished forever. Goodbye, we won't miss you and probably won't remember you.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

I never bet anything on impeachment. I never thought he'd be impeached. The latest Comey testimony leaves both sides feeling vindicated, which ensures the political scandal will continue for the foreseeable future. No end in sight for this cloudy weather.

Today I heard Trump is indefinitely postponing his London trip because he doesn't want to face any protests. :lol: What a fine President you've elected -- one who praises the Saudis and Russians and is terrified of European democracies.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:I never bet anything on impeachment. I never thought he'd be impeached. The latest Comey testimony leaves both sides feeling vindicated, which ensures the political scandal will continue for the foreseeable future. No end in sight for this cloudy weather.

Today I heard Trump is indefinitely postponing his London trip because he doesn't want to face any protests. :lol: What a fine President you've elected -- one who praises the Saudis and Russians and is terrified of European democracies.
You do know everything they say on the internet isn't true don't you Zack? :lol:
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:I never bet anything on impeachment. I never thought he'd be impeached. The latest Comey testimony leaves both sides feeling vindicated, which ensures the political scandal will continue for the foreseeable future.
It's finished. You lost.
No end in sight for this cloudy weather.
It's already over.
Today I heard Trump is indefinitely postponing his London trip because he doesn't want to face any protests.
Probably doesn't want to get blown up in an Islamic terror attack.
:lol: What a fine President you've elected -- one who praises the Saudis and Russians
Why bring obama and Hillary into it.
and is terrified of European democracies.
Everyone is terrified of them. You could be blown up at any time.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

When the corporates turn on you the jig is up.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainmen ... -1.3239341
Delta, Bank of America drop sponsorship of Shakespeare in the Park over ‘Julius Caesar’ stunt that shows Trump assassination
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Mr. Perfect wrote: It's finished. You lost.
When will the investigation be concluded?
It's already over.
Really? Has a report been released?
Probably doesn't want to get blown up in an Islamic terror attack.
Then why didn't he say that? He's not one to shy away from speaking his mind. Instead, what we know is that he doesn't want to look bad. :lol:
:lol: What a fine President you've elected -- one who praises the Saudis and Russians
Why bring obama and Hillary into it.
Good question. Did you think you were voting for a smarter foreign policy?
and is terrified of European democracies.
Everyone is terrified of them. You could be blown up at any time.
Much more likely to die here in the US at the hands of murderous Christians with guns.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote: When will the investigation be concluded?
It's already concluded.
Really? Has a report been released?
Report? Report on what. Are we talking about Russia? There is nothing to report. We have multiple high ranking Democrats, Feinstein, Clapper, Brennan et al who have said there is no evidence of anything, after 1 year of investigations.
Then why didn't he say that? He's not one to shy away from speaking his mind. Instead, what we know is that he doesn't want to look bad. :lol:

Good question. Did you think you were voting for a smarter foreign policy?
Yes. We are divorcing from cuckolded dhimmi Europe. I have been pulling for that for almost 12 years. It's great.
Much more likely to die here in the US at the hands of murderous Christians with guns.
Not really. They seem to like Trump.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Hmm. I guess you must be reading fake news because just today it was leaked that the Russians hacked more state election systems than previously reported and that they had even gone so far as to attempt to modify or delete voter data in Illinois. And this Mueller guy keeps gathering more evidence. Why would he do that if the investigation was over?

Time to start reading real news, dude.

Since Trump allegedly has nothing to hide, he should just get on with things and stop tweeting about this. Time to be a big boy!
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Do you know who was President during that time.
Simple Minded

Post by Simple Minded »

Mr. Perfect wrote:Do you know who was President during that time.
was it the guy who belonged to the political party controlled by Putin?

The big question, is why were Podesta, Weiner, Hilary, et al in bed with Putin in the first place?

what did they have to gain from sabotaging Hilary's campaign?

perhaps the continuation of the "savior who has not yet arrived?"
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

The President was being an adult, allowing the nation's law enforcement and intelligence agencies to investigate without publicly undermining them and trying to coerce them into halting their investigation. He also levied further sanctions against Russia and did *not* try to lift sanctions in exchange for absolutely nothing in return. Lastly, he made a conscientious decision not to publicize the matter in a way that could influence the election.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Simple Minded wrote:
Mr. Perfect wrote:Do you know who was President during that time.
was it the guy who belonged to the political party controlled by Putin?

The big question, is why were Podesta, Weiner, Hilary, et al in bed with Putin in the first place?

what did they have to gain from sabotaging Hilary's campaign?

perhaps the continuation of the "savior who has not yet arrived?"
What does Hillary -- Putin's most hated US politician -- have to do with this?

Russia almost got a lifting of sanctions for free and a change to the US Ukraine policy.

Have you not been reading the news?
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:The President was being an adult, allowing the nation's law enforcement and intelligence agencies to investigate without publicly undermining them and trying to coerce them into halting their investigation. He also levied further sanctions against Russia and did *not* try to lift sanctions in exchange for absolutely nothing in return. Lastly, he made a conscientious decision not to publicize the matter in a way that could influence the election.
In other words he failed.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

WaPo is reporting that Trump is now under investigation for possible obstruction of justice.

Time for new data sources, Mr. P.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:WaPo is reporting that Trump is now under investigation for possible obstruction of justice.

In other words there was a leak by the special prosecutors office which means the "investigation" is screwed by prosecution misconduct.
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Zack Morris wrote:WaPo is reporting that Trump is now under investigation for possible obstruction of justice.

Are you in the mood to bet.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

Doc wrote:

In other words there was a leak by the special prosecutors office which means the "investigation" is screwed by prosecution misconduct.
Nope.
Doc

Post by Doc »

Zack Morris wrote:
Doc wrote:

Nope.
WOW what brilliant reasoning you have got there. Illegal leaks unnamed sources "No problem" Yes Zack there is a problem. Not only that, it proves that THERE IS NO RUSSIA TRUMP COLLUSION, as you surely already know (At least I hope you know Do you know that Zack?). That seems to have been dropped for something Mueller can weasel along with. Long enough for it to get to the point when no one is paying attention. Then he can drop the case quietly to avoid the embarrassment. Maybe he will get some kind of process charge through. AKA Martha Stewart But not much else.

At any rate it is over Zack You lost. Better luck next time. Donald Trump is your president for the next eight years. I sure hope Ivanka runs in 2024. It would be interesting to see you hold your breath till 2032. Maybe by then you can live a real life version of Star Trek and use a transporter to become a beam of light or something.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/ ... o-recover/
Tuesday on Sean Hannity’s nationally syndicated radio show, author and University of the Arts professor of humanities and media studies Camille Paglia railed against the current state of journalism in America.

Paglia called what she said the Democratic Party had done to journalism “absolutely grotesque” and warned it would take decades to recover.

“It’s obscene,” she said. “It’s outrageous, OK? It shows that the Democrats are nothing now but words and fantasy and hallucination and Hollywood. There’s no journalism left. What’s happened to The New York Times? What’s happened to the major networks? It’s an outrage.”

“I’m a professor of media studies, in addition to a professor of humanities, OK?” she continued. “And I think it’s absolutely grotesque the way my party has destroyed journalism. Right now, it is going to take decades to recover from this atrocity that’s going on where the news media have turned themselves over to the most childish fraternity, kind of buffoonish behavior.”
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/ ... o-recover/
Tuesday on Sean Hannity’s nationally syndicated radio show, author and University of the Arts professor of humanities and media studies Camille Paglia railed against the current state of journalism in America.

Paglia called what she said the Democratic Party had done to journalism “absolutely grotesque” and warned it would take decades to recover.

“It’s obscene,” she said. “It’s outrageous, OK? It shows that the Democrats are nothing now but words and fantasy and hallucination and Hollywood. There’s no journalism left. What’s happened to The New York Times? What’s happened to the major networks? It’s an outrage.”

“I’m a professor of media studies, in addition to a professor of humanities, OK?” she continued. “And I think it’s absolutely grotesque the way my party has destroyed journalism. Right now, it is going to take decades to recover from this atrocity that’s going on where the news media have turned themselves over to the most childish fraternity, kind of buffoonish behavior.”
Wash Free Beacon |Wrong about everything; More evidence the political class doesn't know what it's talking about
Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future

~ Niels Bohr
[Tip of the hat to a friend]
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Mr. Perfect

Re: The End of the MSM and the Deep State

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It's what I've been telling you guys. The biggest political story in America, by far, is MSM fake news. 65% of the US considers MSM to be fake news.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/33 ... -fake-news
According to data from the latest Harvard-Harris poll, which was provided exclusively to The Hill, 65 percent of voters believe there is a lot of fake news in the mainstream media.

That number includes 80 percent of Republicans, 60 percent of independents and 53 percent of Democrats. Eighty-four percent of voters said it is hard to know what news to believe online.
A majority of Republicans, Democrats AND Independents ALL believe that the MSM IS FAKE NEWS. I've been telling you guys this for several months now. It is the biggest single issue in America by far.

Everything the NYT prints is lies. Same with WAPO, or any other major outlet. You cannot get real news from these sources. You have to know where to find the real news, which is why I am always right, never lose and my predictions keep coming true.
Mr. Perfect

Post by Mr. Perfect »

Lol
"Like a bearded nut in robes on the sidewalk proclaiming the end of the world is near, the media is just doing what makes it feel good, not reporting hard facts," Michael Crichton once said. "We need to start seeing the media as a bearded nut on the sidewalk, shouting out false fears. It's not sensible to listen to it."
Typhoon

Post by Typhoon »

Mr. Perfect wrote:It's what I've been telling you guys. . . .

Everything the NYT prints is lies. Same with WAPO, or any other major outlet. You cannot get real news from these sources. You have to know where to find the real news, which is why I am always right, never lose and my predictions keep coming true.
:lol: The article should have also included would be political pundits on obscure forums.
May the gods preserve and defend me from self-righteous altruists; I can defend myself from my enemies and my friends.
Zack Morris

Post by Zack Morris »

There seems to be a strong correlation between people who are economic losers and vote for Trump, and those who distrust factual reporting. I also can't think of any successful people who get their news from the same sources as the Trump Davidians. Hmm. I wonder why that is... ;)

Interestingly, on this very forum, we've seen an avowed Trump Davidian repeatedly mock "anonymous sources" at the WaPo and elsewhere only to see their claims publicly confirmed a few days to weeks later. Go ahead, listen to YouTube and buy more male enhancement pills from Alex Jones :)