ACLU: The Most Serious Violations Of The 4th Amendment Ever

Doc

ACLU: The Most Serious Violations Of The 4th Amendment Ever

Post by Doc »

Wonder of wonders the AMSM isn't even covering this

http://circa.com/politics/barack-obamas ... -americans
Obama intel agency secretly conducted illegal searches on Americans for years

The National Security Agency under former President Barack Obama routinely violated American privacy protections while scouring through overseas intercepts and failed to disclose the extent of the problems until the final days before Donald Trump was elected president last fall, according to once top-secret documents that chronicle some of the most serious constitutional abuses to date by the U.S. intelligence community.
Speaking Wednesday on Fox News, Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) said there was an apparent effort under the Obama Administration to increase the number of unmaskings of Americans.

"If we determine this to be true, this is an enormous abuse of power," Paul said. “This will dwarf all other stories.”

“There are hundreds and hundreds of people,” Paul added.
8 of 18

The American Civil Liberties Union said the newly disclosed violations are some of the most serious to ever be documented and strongly call into question the U.S. intelligence community’s ability to police itself and safeguard American’s privacy as guaranteed by the Constitution’s Fourth Amendment protections against unlawful search and seizure.

“I think what this emphasizes is the shocking lack of oversight of these programs,” said Neema Singh Guliani, the ACLU’s legislative counsel in Washington.
9 of 18
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros
Mr. Perfect

Re: ACLU: The Most Serious Violations Of The 4th Amendment E

Post by Mr. Perfect »

It's all coming down. The criminal state must pay.
Censorship isn't necessary
Doc

Re: ACLU: The Most Serious Violations Of The 4th Amendment E

Post by Doc »

Even worse the FBI Shared Spy data with "Private Parties" How much you want to bet the "private parties" were building Obama Database on all Americans. Prediction: the AMSM won't cover this either.

s4c7BpwDFMo

http://circa.com/politics/declassified- ... te-parties

Declassified memos show FBI illegally shared spy data on Americans with private parties
"I fancied myself as some kind of god....It is a sort of disease when you consider yourself some kind of god, the creator of everything, but I feel comfortable about it now since I began to live it out.” -- George Soros